April 18, 2024, 05:40:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277170 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #400 on: June 06, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »

Jack sweetie, can we pretty please have a blowup of the shoes that Urine is wearing when he accepted his award, which was for God only knows what.

I think that was for learning his ABCs but could be wrong. May have been for potty training.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: June 06, 2008, 10:47:28 PM »

Perhaps it's the K-Swiss club..... Joran's buddy is wearing Lala's green laces!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #402 on: June 06, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »

Jack sweetie, can we pretty please have a blowup of the shoes that Urine is wearing when he accepted his award, which was for God only knows what.

try this?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/tryrtytr.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2008, 10:48:09 PM »

Ok, this thought just did a quick drive by, Joran has more K-swiss than K-swiss, soooooooooo  he was trying to find a mate to the one he lost that night sooooooooo he did NOT have an exact PAIR like the one he lost or he would have had a mate.  Make sense?    None of it makes sense, why didn't he just dispose of the one he had left instead of trying to find a mate to it?     And his IQ is What?

That is why I contend Joran had a LOT of help --- too big a dumbass to pull this off by himself.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »

try this?

Wish we had a clear picture that might show some "initials" near the heel!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 06, 2008, 10:50:49 PM »

Frankenstein live at University Square Mall, Tampa Bay. ( a stone's throw from Busch Gardens)

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: June 06, 2008, 10:52:15 PM »

[/quote]

Just look at him. He looks like the class dumbass. He looks like the oversized jock that always has drool running out of one or both corners of his mouth. This Dutch asshole got lucky, his father knew the right people.
[/quote]

Geeeezzzzzz,  I laughed so hard I almost ppppppppppppppppppddddddddddd.  It was the drooling part
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 06, 2008, 10:52:17 PM »

try this?

Wish we had a clear picture that might show some "initials" near the heel!

me too! i could clean it up a bit more... but not that much, unfortunately.

------------------
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: June 06, 2008, 10:53:54 PM »

Frankenstein live at University Square Mall, Tampa Bay. ( a stone's throw from Busch Gardens)

And those sneakers look brandy new.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 06, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »

Now those shoes look new and are different than any others we have seen!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: June 06, 2008, 10:55:46 PM »

with nifty blue stripes!

------------------
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 06, 2008, 10:56:33 PM »

And those sneakers look brandy new.

Shore do, these are the same shoes he was wearing in the picture of him with the girl rolling around on top of him on top of the boat deck.  When was this picture taken?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: June 06, 2008, 10:57:32 PM »

Help Jack, we need a really clear blowup and Klass is busy running to the store instead of walking, like you have told her to do so many times.   
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: June 06, 2008, 10:58:37 PM »

I think that was for learning his ABCs but could be wrong. May have been for potty training.

at aruban schools now, they have substituted liar's contests for the old style spelling bees.  that's his award for winning more of them than any other previous student.  that automatically places him high on the list for employment with ahata/ata leadership.
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 06, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »

Mall Sneakers Close-up

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rtrtrtrtrt.png

------------------
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2008, 11:04:29 PM »

O/T

Wreck - Cowbells is one of my favorite skits.   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: June 06, 2008, 11:05:57 PM »

Ok, this thought just did a quick drive by, Joran has more K-swiss than K-swiss, soooooooooo  he was trying to find a mate to the one he lost that night sooooooooo he did NOT have an exact PAIR like the one he lost or he would have had a mate.  Make sense?    None of it makes sense, why didn't he just dispose of the one he had left instead of trying to find a mate to it?     And his IQ is What?

Also most curious is why he would lie about his shoe size (?). JMO he looks like a 14 ahoe size but the Dutch interrogators say he is 10 1/2. Maybe they were talking about his IQ?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 06, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »

Nope, I was wrong, these are not the same shoes he had on when he was rolling around with the girl..... those were high tops with blue stripes IIRC.  Me thinks J owns stock in K-swiss

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 06, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »

A close-up of Joran's friend "Ed" from Bensonhurst.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/trtytryytrryt.png

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: June 06, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »

A picture of Joran that should be after Florida and before Natalee dissapeared at the ISA. How long did he own the pair he is wearing?

IMO the shoes that Joran has on in this picture looks a LOT like the one found recently.  Check out the sole and the emblem on the tongue of the shoe (faded on the one just found)

Just look at him. He looks like the class dumbass. He looks like the oversized jock that always has drool running out of one or both corners of his mouth. This Dutch asshole got lucky, his father knew the right people.

Joran is probably so jealous of his brother Val.  Val is doing everything Joran couldn't do and it is probably driving him crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.