April 20, 2024, 01:35:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277277 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 07, 2008, 12:31:37 AM »

Jack sweetie, can we pretty please have a blowup of the shoes that Urine is wearing when he accepted his award, which was for God only knows what.

I think that was for learning his ABCs but could be wrong. May have been for potty training.

at aruban schools now, they have substituted liar's contests for the old style spelling bees.  that's his award for winning more of them than any other previous student.  that automatically places him high on the list for employment with ahata/ata leadership.
dennisintn

I will tell you those shoes are very similar but the ones in the found shoe has the very bottom of the sole torn off.  I am 90 percent (plus) sure.  The shoes on stage there look like the shoes he had on dancing at C&C with some very bad modifications.     jack blue
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #441 on: June 07, 2008, 12:32:36 AM »

Ok, this thought just did a quick drive by, Joran has more K-swiss than K-swiss, soooooooooo  he was trying to find a mate to the one he lost that night sooooooooo he did NOT have an exact PAIR like the one he lost or he would have had a mate.  Make sense?    None of it makes sense, why didn't he just dispose of the one he had left instead of trying to find a mate to it?     And his IQ is What?

Also most curious is why he would lie about his shoe size (?). JMO he looks like a 14 ahoe size but the Dutch interrogators say he is 10 1/2. Maybe they were talking about his IQ?

Two posibilities:

1. Little Big Man complex.  He is sensitive that he is so tall and his feet are so small so he buys big shoes to try to look normal LOL... which also eplains the curl at the toe area on the shoe found at the lighthouse...small feet would cause a bigger shoe to curl like that with age...

2.  While in the US he couldn't find this special edition walking shoe in his size so he bought the larger one (also eplaining the curl in the lighthouse shoe...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 07, 2008, 12:51:50 AM »

Is that Val wearing the Honor Society cord?

He got a special hononors award:  US Presidents Education award.
J/b
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #443 on: June 07, 2008, 12:52:05 AM »

A close-up of Joran's friend "Ed" from Bensonhurst.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/trtytryytrryt.png

Here Carpe...eat this bar of soap....ROFLMFAO!!!

> Munching on a bar of Ivory! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #444 on: June 07, 2008, 01:34:37 AM »

Yep...my Dear old Grannie's fav when I had a potty mouth as a kid...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: June 07, 2008, 01:37:13 AM »

Me too, I just never gave it up... I started likin' the taste of soap! ROFL

SORRY.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 07, 2008, 01:41:51 AM »

Me too, I just never gave it up... I started likin' the taste of soap! ROFL

SORRY.

Oooooooohhhh Not me Carpe...my Grannie used to shove it in my mouth..then drag it accross the back of my upper front teeth...everything would taste like Ivory soap for a day or so...hate the stuff now....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 07, 2008, 01:46:22 AM »

NNNNNyucky!!!! Well now, that would do it.

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 07, 2008, 01:58:11 AM »

For the Ladies...another middle of the nite mind fart from Des...

This letter was started by a woman, like yourself, in the hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discontended women. Unlike most chain letters, this one does not cost anything. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally frustrated. Then bundle up your husband or partner, and send him to the woman whose name appears on the top of the list, and add your name to the bottom of the list. When your name comes to the top of the list, you will receive 16,877 men! One of them is bound to be a hell of a lot better than the one you already have. Do not break the chain. One woman broke the chain and got the old son-of-a-bitch back again! At this writing, a friend of mine already received 384 men... They buried her yesterday, but it took three undertakers to get the smile off her face and two days to get her legs together so they could close the coffin. Hurry up and send this letter so my name can move up fast

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 07, 2008, 02:15:36 AM »

For the Ladies...another middle of the nite mind fart from Des...

This letter was started by a woman, like yourself, in the hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discontended women. Unlike most chain letters, this one does not cost anything. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally frustrated. Then bundle up your husband or partner, and send him to the woman whose name appears on the top of the list, and add your name to the bottom of the list. When your name comes to the top of the list, you will receive 16,877 men! One of them is bound to be a hell of a lot better than the one you already have. Do not break the chain. One woman broke the chain and got the old son-of-a-bitch back again! At this writing, a friend of mine already received 384 men... They buried her yesterday, but it took three undertakers to get the smile off her face and two days to get her legs together so they could close the coffin. Hurry up and send this letter so my name can move up fast

LOL... Des!

Dat vas a good one. I enjoyed.

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2008, 02:19:16 AM »

Was this Eduardo Matthew a friend of Joran ?
He was a kick boxer
And he is also a poker player

If you are talking about the Alex Eduardo Mathew that was in KIA...I doubt he knew Joran.  Mathew is a bit older, I think.  He owned a night club in Aruba called the Spice Night Club. I don't know if that is the same person or not. I am sure someone here will be able to answer your question for certain.

I have all the time the idea that Paul vd Sloot did a case as a lawyer
And that someone will  take revenge on Him
Mathew had a press conference in Aruba just before the Soul Beach concert on May 27th.
So he was on Aruba
Alex Mathew's brother was seen at the Holiday Inn with a walkie talkie a few days after Natalee's disappearance
But in early June, Mathew was on the island and exhibited some strange behavior according to one source
The books material are intro to Shango, How to Shango, The complete Shango and The new Encyclopedia of Shango.
These books where written by Alex Mathew

There are several, chinese Rest. But in Indonisia or how the Dutch call it, Lekker exotic dinners is only one. The food they sell is mostly Dutch chinese Cuisine.

Not The House of Rave. There is several House of rave in Aruba but in Noord there is none left.

Alex had the last one and it was Called Spice Night Club. Meaning hot, sexy, you know. He was robed of all this and end up in Jail. The palce is till there but to find it you had to know what was in Noord as house of Rave.

From the House of Joran there is was a House of Rave that night but not gold brick.

on a straight path means from the Police station go straight. Pass the house of Rave (Alex old SPICE Night Club)
To the Gold Bricks (These are the Fininacial Institution) Banks - Aruba Bank

Trun Left till the dirt road....on the Dirt road you will find the pond.

The pond is Behine the Restaurant LEKKER RESTAURANT (e X o T i C   D i N n A (r)

I don't think he was a friend of Joran ,because  Paul vd Sloot send him to Jail.

Mathew could take  revenge on Paul  Via Joran  to kill Natalee .
Was this Mathew als in C&C that evening ?
Perhaps Joran + the 2 K's and Natalee went to the  the Spice Night Club  ?

it is in Noord and open till 5 o'clock

The Spice Night Club:

This club belong to Enrique Trimon jr. His father is the owner of The National Car Rental. The Father bought the property for the son Enrique (Froggy). With money of the father, the son build the club.

Spice was a nice latin / dance club in Noord... The club was doing very well, but the Erique jr. (Nic=Froggy) was havely into cocain use. The club was booming with the Latin community at that time. The bouncers operating the entrance where the Millenium Security Group. When froggy could not run it no more, Alex rented the Club out for a Substantial amount for the rights to use this special permit that allows him to run the club till 5:00 am in the morning.

He and his security group did a wonderfull job in running it, but all the money that Alex paid for the rent of the place, froggy was putting up his nose...he was a full Junky. Froggy continue to visit the club at night and over the weekend. Alex did not like it at all that Froggy was in the club doing coke.

Alex put his wife in charge of the Club and here is where the nightmare for him has begun. The wife wanted him to be home with the two kids but Alex was more in the entrepreneurs mode and was expanding his Idea of a security force in Aruba that can protect against these upcoming problematic youth. he was growing and was controlling the night scene at door entrance. he was the commando at night. nobody dare to challenge his group because they ment business. Infraction, fights, drugs and you are black listed for 3 month then sis month and life.

His wife was behind the bar and controlled the income. Alex knows the POS (Point of sale System well) and can read the numbers, (Sales on weekend where in the 15000.00 per night) he was also very aware of the Night club scene cheats and who was stealing. Alex confronted her about the missing money several times but she allways had answers, but Alex has another way to control the bar...He counted the cases of beer, the bottle etc. He did not trust nobody with the numbers except for some of his close friend that he trusted. Sales was way up but the cash count shows different.

Who was managing the bar?.......She was accusing Alex of not being a good father and Alex do not like when some one put him down...He confronted the wife with the money issue and it is here that thing escalate to where he beat the wife. The wife called the polis and he went to jail. The wife wanted to punish Alex for what he did but she did forgot that it was Alex who was the brain behind the secure operation of the club. The club was transform by the wife into a house of Rave with no control or knowledge on how to run the business. (Wife was wasting the money and did not pay the rent).

The club could not be managed any more and the rent was not paid and so froggy took it all back. But he also was not in a condition to run the club (The money was not coming in) So he desided to pass the license to Ricky Croes from the Taxi Central. Now Taxi Central became SPICE in TAXI CLUB. Ricky was now feeding the habbits of froggy. The Spice in Taxi did well for some time and now it is also dead.. The Colomiban girlfriend from ricky (not his Wife) was also handling the money and flow the nest with the lood.

In 2006 The Taxi Central owners want that the club be shut down so that Taxi central be a Station for Taxi again and a social club for the Taxi group.

The father of froggy tried to help the boy with his problem, but the boy will not stop using cocain.

Froggy with the help of the Father, bought a new Black Hummer car and the rummors are that froggy is in costa Rica where is father has a house.. Froggy seems to be in a Treatment center in Costa Rica. will check more about this.

Note before Spice moved to Taxi Central location, Taxi was know to be a junky hangout place.....

This is a bit of the spice Club.

This is a small Story about the Spice.

This is a small story about the Spice Night Club

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #451 on: June 07, 2008, 05:27:19 AM »

1. Ben Vocking - An evil little man
ben-vocking-evil-little-man

Eduardo Mathew
It seems she learned little from her association with Joe M. (currently in big trouble with the feds).

Fact 1: Eduardo Mathew is a violent person
Fact 2: Eduardo Mathew is a wife-beater and has violent tendencies
Fact 3: Being a trained Kick-box instructor he knows how to exact damage on others
Fact 4: Eduardo Mathew is not a political prisoner/victim. He is the perpetrator
Fact 5: He was jailed for a relatively short stint in jail for violent offenses of a lesser nature
Fact 6: While in jail, Eduardo Mathew violently attacked Ben Vocking/King. Breaking his skull, cheekbone, eye-socket and sending him in critical condition to the hospital.
Fact 7: For this heinous attack against a defenseless Ben Vocking, Mathew got imprisoned for inflicting serious bodily harm
Fact 8: While in jail he remained a threat to inmates and guards alike. Attacking them to inflict further injuries on yet more innocent bystanders.
Fact 9: While in jail he was put in solitary for too long, something the EU does not condone. He was also kept in a cell that did not come up to minimal standards. For those 2 things the Netherlands was ordered to pay 13,000 euro's to Mathew (10,000 for his "suffering" and 3,000 for legal costs).

All the rest of mr. Mathew's story are mostly lies. People like Eduardo Mathew are not worthy of any support. Natalee's case is not advanced by Arubanboycott.blogspot standing up for wife-beating criminals who prey on defenseless human beings like Mr. Mathew is.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #452 on: June 07, 2008, 05:42:10 AM »

On the November 29th 2001, he viciously attacked Ben King (Vocking) who worked in the prison at that time. Ben King was critically injured with a broken skull, broken eyesocket and cheekbone) and he had to be hospitalized in the ICU.

For this horrendous attack he was sentenced to 6 years.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #453 on: June 07, 2008, 05:58:23 AM »

A few years ago, the same Eduardo Mathew photos about how he was beaten in the Aruban prison. You saw Eduardo on the ground in a pool of blood. Later it  became clear that it was  ketchup.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #454 on: June 07, 2008, 06:35:14 AM »

in the  S&S
finbar
I do not have a clear gender for Shango. I am open to ideas. I always thought that the obvious pick was Eduardo Matthew. But I could not find the early clues to the ID for multiple reasons.

I do believe Shango spoke with authority from a point of trying to help by giving some deep background to the island life.

Why Shango chose to do it the way done - could be many reasons. Think about it, their life could be in danger by trying to help if what is really happening down there - drugs, cartel etc..

Me thinks Shango knew some things.

Only a few know everything.

Thanks Shango.

I must go feed the credit cards.

Fin

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #455 on: June 07, 2008, 06:44:56 AM »

CapsLockWizard :
I know now who Shango is and it is Matthew

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: June 07, 2008, 06:58:13 AM »

Yep...my Dear old Grannie's fav when I had a potty mouth as a kid...

Was she a "granny dearest?"  LOL.  Anyway, my grandmother knew I cussed sometime when I was young and would say.  "Now, an't that a sight.  I oughta tell your mama."  She never would.  She was my favorite person in the world.  If anyone said anything to me she would be on my side.  I was somewhat spoiled by her.  I miss her so much.  Anyway.  That sounds like something my mother may have thought to do if she could catch me.  LOL.  Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 07, 2008, 07:18:13 AM »

Was this Eduardo Matthew a friend of Joran ?
He was a kick boxer
And he is also a poker player

If you are talking about the Alex Eduardo Mathew that was in KIA...I doubt he knew Joran.  Mathew is a bit older, I think.  He owned a night club in Aruba called the Spice Night Club. I don't know if that is the same person or not. I am sure someone here will be able to answer your question for certain.

I have all the time the idea that Paul vd Sloot did a case as a lawyer
And that someone will  take revenge on Him
Mathew had a press conference in Aruba just before the Soul Beach concert on May 27th.
So he was on Aruba
Alex Mathew's brother was seen at the Holiday Inn with a walkie talkie a few days after Natalee's disappearance
But in early June, Mathew was on the island and exhibited some strange behavior according to one source
The books material are intro to Shango, How to Shango, The complete Shango and The new Encyclopedia of Shango.
These books where written by Alex Mathew

There are several, chinese Rest. But in Indonisia or how the Dutch call it, Lekker exotic dinners is only one. The food they sell is mostly Dutch chinese Cuisine.

Not The House of Rave. There is several House of rave in Aruba but in Noord there is none left.

Alex had the last one and it was Called Spice Night Club. Meaning hot, sexy, you know. He was robed of all this and end up in Jail. The palce is till there but to find it you had to know what was in Noord as house of Rave.

From the House of Joran there is was a House of Rave that night but not gold brick.

on a straight path means from the Police station go straight. Pass the house of Rave (Alex old SPICE Night Club)
To the Gold Bricks (These are the Fininacial Institution) Banks - Aruba Bank

Trun Left till the dirt road....on the Dirt road you will find the pond.

The pond is Behine the Restaurant LEKKER RESTAURANT (e X o T i C   D i N n A (r)

I don't think he was a friend of Joran ,because  Paul vd Sloot send him to Jail.

Mathew could take  revenge on Paul  Via Joran  to kill Natalee .
Was this Mathew als in C&C that evening ?
Perhaps Joran + the 2 K's and Natalee went to the  the Spice Night Club  ?

it is in Noord and open till 5 o'clock

The Spice Night Club:

This club belong to Enrique Trimon jr. His father is the owner of The National Car Rental. The Father bought the property for the son Enrique (Froggy). With money of the father, the son build the club.

Spice was a nice latin / dance club in Noord... The club was doing very well, but the Erique jr. (Nic=Froggy) was havely into cocain use. The club was booming with the Latin community at that time. The bouncers operating the entrance where the Millenium Security Group. When froggy could not run it no more, Alex rented the Club out for a Substantial amount for the rights to use this special permit that allows him to run the club till 5:00 am in the morning.

He and his security group did a wonderfull job in running it, but all the money that Alex paid for the rent of the place, froggy was putting up his nose...he was a full Junky. Froggy continue to visit the club at night and over the weekend. Alex did not like it at all that Froggy was in the club doing coke.

Alex put his wife in charge of the Club and here is where the nightmare for him has begun. The wife wanted him to be home with the two kids but Alex was more in the entrepreneurs mode and was expanding his Idea of a security force in Aruba that can protect against these upcoming problematic youth. he was growing and was controlling the night scene at door entrance. he was the commando at night. nobody dare to challenge his group because they ment business. Infraction, fights, drugs and you are black listed for 3 month then sis month and life.

His wife was behind the bar and controlled the income. Alex knows the POS (Point of sale System well) and can read the numbers, (Sales on weekend where in the 15000.00 per night) he was also very aware of the Night club scene cheats and who was stealing. Alex confronted her about the missing money several times but she allways had answers, but Alex has another way to control the bar...He counted the cases of beer, the bottle etc. He did not trust nobody with the numbers except for some of his close friend that he trusted. Sales was way up but the cash count shows different.

Who was managing the bar?.......She was accusing Alex of not being a good father and Alex do not like when some one put him down...He confronted the wife with the money issue and it is here that thing escalate to where he beat the wife. The wife called the polis and he went to jail. The wife wanted to punish Alex for what he did but she did forgot that it was Alex who was the brain behind the secure operation of the club. The club was transform by the wife into a house of Rave with no control or knowledge on how to run the business. (Wife was wasting the money and did not pay the rent).

The club could not be managed any more and the rent was not paid and so froggy took it all back. But he also was not in a condition to run the club (The money was not coming in) So he desided to pass the license to Ricky Croes from the Taxi Central. Now Taxi Central became SPICE in TAXI CLUB. Ricky was now feeding the habbits of froggy. The Spice in Taxi did well for some time and now it is also dead.. The Colomiban girlfriend from ricky (not his Wife) was also handling the money and flow the nest with the lood.

In 2006 The Taxi Central owners want that the club be shut down so that Taxi central be a Station for Taxi again and a social club for the Taxi group.

The father of froggy tried to help the boy with his problem, but the boy will not stop using cocain.

Froggy with the help of the Father, bought a new Black Hummer car and the rummors are that froggy is in costa Rica where is father has a house.. Froggy seems to be in a Treatment center in Costa Rica. will check more about this.

Note before Spice moved to Taxi Central location, Taxi was know to be a junky hangout place.....

This is a bit of the spice Club.

This is a small Story about the Spice.

This is a small story about the Spice Night Club

Matthews may have done a lot of things, but a coward he is not.  Who ever wrote this has an agenda.  That is a bunch of bull larkey.    Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 07, 2008, 07:25:52 AM »

1. Ben Vocking - An evil little man
ben-vocking-evil-little-man

Eduardo Mathew
It seems she learned little from her association with Joe M. (currently in big trouble with the feds).

Fact 1: Eduardo Mathew is a violent person
Fact 2: Eduardo Mathew is a wife-beater and has violent tendencies
Fact 3: Being a trained Kick-box instructor he knows how to exact damage on others
Fact 4: Eduardo Mathew is not a political prisoner/victim. He is the perpetrator
Fact 5: He was jailed for a relatively short stint in jail for violent offenses of a lesser nature
Fact 6: While in jail, Eduardo Mathew violently attacked Ben Vocking/King. Breaking his skull, cheekbone, eye-socket and sending him in critical condition to the hospital.
Fact 7: For this heinous attack against a defenseless Ben Vocking, Mathew got imprisoned for inflicting serious bodily harm
Fact 8: While in jail he remained a threat to inmates and guards alike. Attacking them to inflict further injuries on yet more innocent bystanders.
Fact 9: While in jail he was put in solitary for too long, something the EU does not condone. He was also kept in a cell that did not come up to minimal standards. For those 2 things the Netherlands was ordered to pay 13,000 euro's to Mathew (10,000 for his "suffering" and 3,000 for legal costs).

All the rest of mr. Mathew's story are mostly lies. People like Eduardo Mathew are not worthy of any support. Natalee's case is not advanced by Arubanboycott.blogspot standing up for wife-beating criminals who prey on defenseless human beings like Mr. Mathew is.

If Matthews had a beef with the Sloots, he would have gone after the sloots, not an innocent victim.  If they had any idea they could pin this on Matthews they would have already done so.  Anyone who would bind together and cover up a horrific crime such as this is connected to the Vandersloots not Matthews.  That bunch down there was out of line if they were messing with Matthews wife.  Where there is no justice, people have a tendency to take law in their own hands.  That is one reason why it is so important to have justice as injustice breeds more crime.   Jackb
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #459 on: June 07, 2008, 07:35:49 AM »

I know JackB
But Paul van der Sloot helped him (Ben Vocking )in the Mathew case
and Mathew was send to jail for 6 years .

Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

Is Aruba's Government Covering Up Again

EAST GREENWICH, R.I. (EWORLDWIRE) Jul 1, 2005

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of "to hell with Aruba.com." Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years. The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their partiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How partial is this? Those who are preparing the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family. Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface. The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation. Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mathew of owning the website "to hell with Aruba. Com," this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper "Bon Dia Aruba."

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population. If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

The government and prosecution officials should offer to take a lie detector test. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba's name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.