April 19, 2024, 12:03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277245 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 07, 2008, 07:55:09 AM »

I know JackB
But Paul van der Sloot helped him (Ben Vocking )in the Mathew case
and Mathew was send to jail for 6 years .

Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

Is Aruba's Government Covering Up Again

EAST GREENWICH, R.I. (EWORLDWIRE) Jul 1, 2005

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of "to hell with Aruba.com." Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years. The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their partiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How partial is this? Those who are preparing the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family. Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface. The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation. Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mathew of owning the website "to hell with Aruba. Com," this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper "Bon Dia Aruba."

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population. If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

The government and prosecution officials should offer to take a lie detector test. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba's name.

Makes no difference:  Joran has raped before and killed animals, left with NH, lied, confessed and mocked the family.  The Sloots are mainly responsible for this and their friends.  They would not cover this up, they would be open about the investigation if there was someone else to investigate.  The people who covered this up would have already arrested those other than the real perps if they had an inkling that someone else did this.  They arrested the black security guards, wo were more than likely not a part of this (anything is possible.)  No, that rumor that Matthews brother was acting suspicious is just that to throw off the investigation.  Killing innocent girls just don't seem to go with this Matthews' MO.  He could have done otherwise if he was the type on one or all of those who helped make the "wifey" thing into what it became.  They are the ones who have denied justice to the people and have ruled that island unfairly and greedily.  Matthews seemed to stand up for the little people and started becoming successful and they could not bear it, it seems.  All that just fits into the pattern of those who are covering this up.    Jackb
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: June 07, 2008, 07:58:04 AM »

I think the brothers were also on the receiving end of Joran's behavior.

Hopefully Val will be allowed to go to school in peace.
  I imagine it is tought growing up in Joran's shadow.   Will people ask if he's related?  Wonder about him too?

Hi WG!

I really have to respectfully disagree here.

If Val is planning on attending school in the US -- he should NOT be allowed one minutes peace. Unless he is willing to tell the truth about what he knows. Was he in Holland? Or at home?

If he was at home as papa sweat insinuates -- he knows a lot more.

If he was in Holland as his mother first said -- cha-ching -- we GOT papa sweaty in his lie.

I will personally make a trip to Boston to protest if a VanderDitch is in attendance.

If Valentjin is innocent -- let him speak the truth. A FIRST for a VanderDitch

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.....IT DOESJustice for Natalee

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: June 07, 2008, 07:58:47 AM »

Yes the men's shoe has white...red...blue D-rings

I don't remember seeing blue D-rings on the shoes he showed Greta which he said were exactly like the ones he lost. What am I missing here?

Natalee Holloway Update: Missing Shoe
I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 05:53 PM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_91.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: June 07, 2008, 08:09:45 AM »

I think the brothers were also on the receiving end of Joran's behavior.

Hopefully Val will be allowed to go to school in peace.
  I imagine it is tought growing up in Joran's shadow.   Will people ask if he's related?  Wonder about him too?

Hi WG!

I really have to respectfully disagree here.

If Val is planning on attending school in the US -- he should NOT be allowed one minutes peace. Unless he is willing to tell the truth about what he knows. Was he in Holland? Or at home?

If he was at home as papa sweat insinuates -- he knows a lot more.

If he was in Holland as his mother first said -- cha-ching -- we GOT papa sweaty in his lie.

I will personally make a trip to Boston to protest if a VanderDitch is in attendance.

If Valentjin is innocent -- let him speak the truth. A FIRST for a VanderDitch

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.....IT DOESJustice for Natalee

That is overkill.  You will lose more than you gain by hurting this kid who it seems is trying to make a life.  Until it is proven he had a part in this crime, it would be wrong to ruin his life because of what his brother has done.  His parents and Joran should tell the truth, and take responsibility,but to cause more harm to this young man, who may not be a part of this, is just a continuation of Joran abusing this kid.  Wait and see how this plays out before going after
the youngers ones to "open up."  He has to deal with the damage from Joran and overcome these things.  If he had a part, it will come out.  I have my doubts about that.  He would never go against his family.  Most people do not.   Jackb
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 07, 2008, 08:19:18 AM »

OK...we'll try this...Dayhiker...when all the shoes from that batch/model were manufactured/made...when they were all itty bitty baby shoes...some got white D-rings...some got red D-rings...and some got blue D-rings...then the itty bitty baby shoes sat in boxes until they grew up...then they were shipped to the United States of America...where they were bought by people....

I understand all that, but why would that shoe at the dunes not be Joran's shoes because it doesn't have blue D-rings? I am trying to figure out why that shoe at the dunes has been ruled out.

Dayhiker...ya gotta be messin' with me...right????...That shoe found last week...it could be Joran's shoe...now I'm confused about where Blue D-rings came from...aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!
LOL....
Destiny maybe from here:

I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_91.html

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: June 07, 2008, 08:23:15 AM »

Sorry jb! I respectfully disagree with you as well.

Send him to school in the NL or Aruba. Or Thailand. Or Spain.

Sending him to school in the US? Another 'in your face' by the VanderDitches.

And you're right -- we surely don't want to ruin Valentjin's life like his family did to Natalee. But it is a very big world -- and since they hate Americans so much -- what's the deal with getting an 'American' education??

And don't forget -- it was the unibomber's BROTHER that turned him in and cracked the case.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: June 07, 2008, 08:29:09 AM »

A picture of Joran that should be after Florida and before Natalee dissapeared at the ISA. How long did he own the pair he is wearing?

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: June 07, 2008, 08:34:23 AM »

And you're right -- we surely don't want to ruin Valentjin's life like his family did to Natalee. But it is a very big world -- and since they hate Americans so much -- what's the deal with getting an 'American' education??

And don't forget -- it was the unibomber's BROTHER that turned him in and cracked the case.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Do as you must, but know it is wrong.  It is like sending you to hell for someone in your family's sins.   Jackb
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 07, 2008, 08:34:45 AM »

OK...we'll try this...Dayhiker...when all the shoes from that batch/model were manufactured/made...when they were all itty bitty baby shoes...some got white D-rings...some got red D-rings...and some got blue D-rings...then the itty bitty baby shoes sat in boxes until they grew up...then they were shipped to the United States of America...where they were bought by people....

I understand all that, but why would that shoe at the dunes not be Joran's shoes because it doesn't have blue D-rings? I am trying to figure out why that shoe at the dunes has been ruled out.

Dayhiker...ya gotta be messin' with me...right????...That shoe found last week...it could be Joran's shoe...now I'm confused about where Blue D-rings came from...aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!
LOL....
Destiny maybe from here:

Since I inherently distrust any and all information emanating from ALE -- I must take they're description of the shoe with a grain of salt. Who know when they were feeding correct information or "dis-information."

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: June 07, 2008, 08:36:11 AM »

"they're" = their. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: June 07, 2008, 08:36:54 AM »

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: June 07, 2008, 08:42:33 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Do as you must, but know it is wrong.  It is like sending you to hell for someone in your family's sins.   Jackb

Good job, Blonde.  Not the lump that seems to be on Jorans little toe are are on both the found shoe and the school pre grad auditorium shoe.  They are looking more like the shoes.  Wish you could have seen the work up sent via e-mail to BFN admin. if she got it.  I told her she could post it.  I didn't go there to see.  They may not be able to post it as it is quite graphic and/or may need it for something.  Good job on this blow up of the auditorium shoe.
    Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: June 07, 2008, 09:02:32 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Good job, Blonde.  Note the lump that seems to be on Jorans little toe are are on both the found shoe and the school pre grad auditorium shoe.  They are looking more like the shoes.  Wish you could have seen the work up sent via e-mail to BFN admin. if she got it.  I told her she could post it.  I didn't go there to see.  They may not be able to post it as it is quite graphic and/or may need it for something.  Good job on this blow up of the auditorium shoe.
    Jackb

I wonder what kind of shoes Palus Vandersloot wears.  That "T" that would not turn into a "J" could be a "P", then the (almost) "V", but the more I look at them they could just be incidental cuts, but they are pretty deep for scuffs on a shoe. The shoes you blew up is not showing much detail at this time.  Will take a look later.  Jackblue
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: June 07, 2008, 09:14:12 AM »

The shoes from the "Tampa mall" do not appear to be even K-Swiss. I'm sure some one here would recognize what brand they would be (2 slashes on heel).
*** The shoes Joran is wearing at the "ceremony" appear to be VERY close to the shoe found at the lighthouse. It is my understanding the school pic was taken very close to the time Natalee went missing. THAT is the pic we need to carefully compare against the lighthouse shoe!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 07, 2008, 09:15:05 AM »

I thought Presidential scholarships are for US students.  They could be studying abroad but they must be US citizens.  I could be wrong.

I don't see Val's name on the 2008 candidate nor recipient list.  I could have the wrong program.   

http://www.ed.gov/programs/psp/index.html

Since he wants to major in Communications, I would love the Enquirer to send in another female undercover journalist to "welcome" him to the states.  He is old enough to be interviewed formally and "informally".
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: June 07, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »

Maybe Val is going to Emerson in the Netherlands:

About Emerson College

Emerson College is the only comprehensive college or university in America dedicated exclusively to communication and the arts in a liberal arts context. Located in Boston with campuses in Los Angeles and the Netherlands, Emerson is a multi-faceted college that is internationally recognized for excellence in the fields of communication, marketing, communication sciences and disorders, journalism, the performing arts, the visual and media arts (including film), and writing literature and publishing.

http://members.ucan-network.org/emerson
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: June 07, 2008, 09:29:07 AM »

The shoes from the "Tampa mall" do not appear to be even K-Swiss. I'm sure some one here would recognize what brand they would be (2 slashes on heel).
*** The shoes Joran is wearing at the "ceremony" appear to be VERY close to the shoe found at the lighthouse. It is my understanding the school pic was taken very close to the time Natalee went missing. THAT is the pic we need to carefully compare against the lighthouse shoe!!

The auditorium pic where he is at the cerremony has the shoes so blurred out, it may not be useful.  This is being done on purpose by some of them, I am sure.  It is too obvious.  I agree on the statement of very close on the auditorium shoes so far.   Jackb
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: June 07, 2008, 09:33:28 AM »

Is that Val wearing the Honor Society cord?

He got a special hononors award:  US Presidents Education award.
J/b

The Presidential Award is a certificate and a pin.  The resipients are selected by the school principal or headmaster.  Usually the student has to have at least a B+ average.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: June 07, 2008, 09:36:55 AM »

The auditorium pic where he is at the ceremony has the shoes so blurred out, it may not be useful.  This is being done on purpose by some of them, I am sure.  It is too obvious.  I agree on the statement of very close on the auditorium shoes so far.   Jackb
The school pic was taken before Natalee went missing. I don't think there is any obfuscation in that pic -- just taken by an amateur photog.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: June 07, 2008, 09:50:55 AM »

I awoke this morning with another revelation and that can be dangerous.     As most of you know, I am not a Patirck supporter.     I think the Thailand story, the bank account story, the arrest for drugs, the lost passport, and the marijuana in the bathroom were all publicity stunts.  I also feel that there was probably cooperation with Joran and Patrick on the video.  Would it be possible that the shoe does belong to Joran and it was deposited recently as another publicity stunt, because Patrick's book is due to be released in two weeks? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.