April 10, 2024, 12:04:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 276276 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: June 07, 2008, 10:03:22 AM »

O/T

Klaas

Could you change the date on Julia Ann Jones to 6/02 (from 5/02)

Do we have a Laci Peterson thread?
Now we will return to our regularly scheduled program.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: June 07, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »

I awoke this morning with another revelation and that can be dangerous.     As most of you know, I am not a Patirck supporter.     I think the Thailand story, the bank account story, the arrest for drugs, the lost passport, and the marijuana in the bathroom were all publicity stunts.  I also feel that there was probably cooperation with Joran and Patrick on the video.  Would it be possible that the shoe does belong to Joran and it was deposited recently as another publicity stunt, because Patrick's book is due to be released in two weeks? 
Anything is possible/probable in this case!! In this instance, the "shoe" would contradict Patrick's "beach" scenario. At this point, I agree the shoe is a "plant." It stands to be determined if it is a red herring or legitimate.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: June 07, 2008, 10:15:14 AM »

This thought keeps popping in my head and it won't leave until I get it out.

Someone said that Natalee may have grabbed Joran's shoes and put them on to run with them because her shoes were taken away, and she may have fallen because they were too big for her.

With that in mind, do you think it may be possible that with that same scenario, they were in the house and Natalee grabbed a pair of Anita's shoes and ran with them on?

Anita and Joran went to Florida together.  I remember Anita saying how much fun they had together, him bringing her coffee and all. Rolling Eyes

Do you suppose she could have gotten a pair of K-Swiss when they were together in Florida?  I know they are grafitti style, but I have seen her artwork and I think she may like that.

I know this seems way out there, but if they are women's shoes, could they be Anita's that Natalee wore to get away and they ran her over or whatever the next scenario is?

I can't put it out of my mind after the poster talked about her wearing Joran's shoes and running.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: June 07, 2008, 10:17:38 AM »

Women's K-Swiss Classic Luxury Edition
Price:  $60.00

Women's K-Swiss Gallen
Price:     $54.95

K-Swiss Shoes: Men's Luxury Edition Tennis Shoes 0001-100
A three-piece toe and D-rings for the laces round out the classic look. There'll be no mistaking this shoe's heritage with the K-Swiss shield displayed proudly on the tongue.
Sizes Manufactured: 61/2-12,13,14,15 (Wide) EE 8-11,12,13 (Extra-Wide) EEE 8-12,13,14,15
Features
Sole Type:
  Molded Aosta Rubber
Upper:
  Soft Cashmere Leather

kswiss men-02 white D rings
http://tinyurl.com/67ctyd

K-Swiss Men's Classic LX White
-Soft new cashmere leather upper with contoured footbed
-Plush sockliner for extra cushioning
-Padded heel collar and tongue
-Shorted vamp and broader toe box for well-proportioneda comfortable fit
-Aosta rubber outsole with anatomical flex-grooves
-Brick-herringbone tread pattern
-New 5-stripe treatment in rich leather
-Larger platinum D-Rings
-Traditional 3-piece toe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #484 on: June 07, 2008, 10:23:55 AM »

I awoke this morning with another revelation and that can be dangerous.     As most of you know, I am not a Patirck supporter.     I think the Thailand story, the bank account story, the arrest for drugs, the lost passport, and the marijuana in the bathroom were all publicity stunts.  I also feel that there was probably cooperation with Joran and Patrick on the video.  Would it be possible that the shoe does belong to Joran and it was deposited recently as another publicity stunt, because Patrick's book is due to be released in two weeks? 
I find it amazing that:
Diario states that they or ale or both recieved a tip that the shoe/s were left on the beach.Then Diario gets there before ale and takes a couple of pics of the shoe/s?Sounds like a plant to me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: June 07, 2008, 10:54:18 AM »

I find it amazing that:
Diario states that they or ale or both recieved a tip that the shoe/s were left on the beach.Then Diario gets there before ale and takes a couple of pics of the shoe/s?Sounds like a plant to me.

A blind man driving a car would get there faster than ALE.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #486 on: June 07, 2008, 11:05:25 AM »

I think the brothers were also on the receiving end of Joran's behavior.

Hopefully Val will be allowed to go to school in peace.
  I imagine it is tought growing up in Joran's shadow.   Will people ask if he's related?  Wonder about him too?

Hi WG!

I really have to respectfully disagree here.

If Val is planning on attending school in the US -- he should NOT be allowed one minutes peace. Unless he is willing to tell the truth about what he knows. Was he in Holland? Or at home?

If he was at home as papa sweat insinuates -- he knows a lot more.

If he was in Holland as his mother first said -- cha-ching -- we GOT papa sweaty in his lie.

I will personally make a trip to Boston to protest if a VanderDitch is in attendance.

If Valentjin is innocent -- let him speak the truth. A FIRST for a VanderDitch

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.....IT DOESJustice for Natalee

I predict Valentijn won't live one full week, if he shows up on USA mainland looking to go to college.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 07, 2008, 11:09:42 AM »

Keep it especially practical after the disintegration of the Antilles

The Dutch minister Eurlings of Transport and Communication and minister Briesen of Tourism and Transport signed the declaration of intent for a new maritime deliberative body between the Kingdom countries yesterday. 

ORANJESTAD – With the creation of a new maritime deliberative body between the countries within the Kingdom, The Dutch minister of Transport and Communication, Camiel Eurlings, instigates to keep the cooperation especially ‘practical’  after the disintegration of the Neth.Antilles.   

We must also look for a practical and efficient solution for aviation and meteorology in the new situation, says the minister.  Eurlings is in favour of maintaining existing organizations like the Netherlands Antilles Air Traffic Control, but in that case, he also wants to take a look behind the scenes of this organization.  Agreements on guaranteeing the quality and capacity are very important, also for Aruba. 

A continued cooperation between the inspections of the aviation and shipping is also on the agenda, even though this is specially going to be an exchange of expertise in the beginning.  The Netherlands is also willing to give more technical support, definitely if due to the new structure, ‘lots of complex questions’ must be solved, also for Aruba, said Eurlings.

Other than signing of the declaration of intent for the maritime deliberative body with his Aruban colleague Edison Briesen yesterday, also the existing aviation protocol between both countries was extended till January 2010.  Eurlings also had a present for our country; a 250.000 euro (almost 650.000 florins) navigation beacon, which replaces the current beacon in Arikok.  They are now looking into placing the new beacon at the airport.

Also Briesen was very pleased with the deliberation.  Contrary to earlier critical statements in the media, he didn’t say a word about the ticket tax, a Dutch tax on airline tickets that also the tourists coming to Aruba, must pay.  Briesen left the answering of questions during the press conference of yesterday, to Eurlings.  During his visit to Curacao, Eurlings said that there won’t be any exceptions for Aruba and the Antilles.  He repeated yesterday that he ‘keeps the finger on the pulse’ if this tax has indeed consequences for the tourism to out island.   “An exception at this moment is legally not possible”, said Eurlings, who left for St. Maarten today and finishes his working visit tomorrow, after a visit to Saba and Statia.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: June 07, 2008, 11:15:51 AM »

How do we know Val isn't involved also?  Who was on that computer helping at 4 in the morning if Joran and Paulus were out driving around?  The 4 AM sighting is validated by a court document...so I won't give Val a pass until I know he was not in Aruba at that time...then we have to wonder who was on the computer....Freddy?  Freddy needs to tell the truth...

Darn it!  I had something else to say and now I have forgotten...is this what they call a senior moment?  Gosh!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: June 07, 2008, 11:19:49 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ARUBATOURISM0&p=r

wow, that was pretty cool!!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 07, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »

> Elmo say: more waves coming on a daily basis. Jump into your foxhole boyzzzzzz!

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 07, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 07, 2008, 11:35:20 AM »

Aruba is crouched down praying they won't get one more wave of media stories.
They are praying for it very hard to fade off of YT.

As an Aruban Strategic Butthead Member would say:

We must work very hard to counter that.

------------------
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 07, 2008, 11:36:48 AM »

Women's K-Swiss Classic Luxury Edition
Price:  $60.00

Women's K-Swiss Gallen
Price:     $54.95

K-Swiss Shoes: Men's Luxury Edition Tennis Shoes 0001-100
A three-piece toe and D-rings for the laces round out the classic look. There'll be no mistaking this shoe's heritage with the K-Swiss shield displayed proudly on the tongue.
Sizes Manufactured: 61/2-12,13,14,15 (Wide) EE 8-11,12,13 (Extra-Wide) EEE 8-12,13,14,15
Features
Sole Type:
  Molded Aosta Rubber
Upper:
  Soft Cashmere Leather

kswiss men-02 white D rings
http://tinyurl.com/67ctyd

K-Swiss Men's Classic LX White
-Soft new cashmere leather upper with contoured footbed
-Plush sockliner for extra cushioning
-Padded heel collar and tongue
-Shorted vamp and broader toe box for well-proportioneda comfortable fit
-Aosta rubber outsole with anatomical flex-grooves
-Brick-herringbone tread pattern
-New 5-stripe treatment in rich leather
-Larger platinum D-Rings
-Traditional 3-piece toe.

The men's show 2nd from the bottom seems to have a red bottom.  Wish I could see the soles.  Jackb
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 07, 2008, 11:38:53 AM »

What can be done on "Google"??

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: June 07, 2008, 11:39:45 AM »

Anything is possible/probable in this case!! In this instance, the "shoe" would contradict Patrick's "beach" scenario. At this point, I agree the shoe is a "plant." It stands to be determined if it is a red herring or legitimate.

You're correct that the shoe would technically contradict the beach story, but it wouldn't matter because everyone would realize that the shoe had been planted near the lighthouse three years later.  As a publicity stunt, the goal would be to just generate big excitement and interest in the Natalee case so that more books would be sold and Patrick would make more money.  Joran would also financially benefit, if he is in partnership Patrick, in hopes of buying his house in Spain.  Joran could have given Patrick one of his old shoes that isn't necessarily the one that he was wearing that night.  DNA testing could then prove that the newly found shoe does belong to Joran, but at this point in time, it would be useless to the investigation as evidence. Who could prove which shoe he was wearing that night?  Everything about Joran that night which has been revealed through Patrick has been huge, but none of it has had any legal impact on arresting him.  I think that all of these revelations have been carefully planned with tremendous shock effect, but with no criminal implication for the purposes of a court.  We have seen that Joran had several pairs of sneakers around May of 2005.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: June 07, 2008, 11:39:56 AM »

Hi Jack,

Will you email me with what you were talking about

annu1tcoept1s -at- yahoo.com

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: June 07, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »

Most of the videos that show up on Google and others draw right from

the BIG DADDY  > YT.  I believe.

If you own YT, you are all over the world.

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: June 07, 2008, 11:45:17 AM »

Most of the videos that show up on Google and others draw right from

the BIG DADDY  > YT.  I believe.

If you own YT, you are all over the world.
I got ya - but what about people just googling "Aruba" (not videos, but for general info)?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: June 07, 2008, 12:08:16 PM »

Not sure about Google.

Some others seem ad driven, ya pay a little... they boost ya up, and filter out stuff.

One thing that would help, is what Robots does. He creates webpages with the

appropriate Aruba keywords. Also, starting blogs here and there, no matter how

big or small.

Just use all of the right keywords, and give links to Scared Monkeys. Smile

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.