April 26, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277575 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: June 07, 2008, 12:14:50 PM »

Not sure about Google.

Some others seem ad driven, ya pay a little... they boost ya up, and filter out stuff.

One thing that would help, is what Robots does. He creates webpages with the

appropriate Aruba keywords. Also, starting blogs here and there, no matter how

big or small.

Just use all of the right keywords, and give links to Scared Monkeys. Smile
Yeah, that's the ticket! I'm sure that is what Aruba is doing -- paying to "filter out" Natalee stories from appearing first!!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 07, 2008, 12:22:18 PM »

Hi Jack,

Will you email me with what you were talking about

annu1tcoept1s -at- yahoo.com

I sent it by pack mule, no I sent it you should have it about now.  Post it if you will and see who says what.  It is not a hoax.  I wouldn't do anything like that.  Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 07, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »

Hi Jack,

I sent it by pack mule, no I sent it you should have it about now.  Post it if you will and see who says what.  It is not a hoax.  I wouldn't do anything like that.  Jackb

The red is not as fresh as it looks, the computer lighting did that to bring out the color.  I set the colors at 32 or 64 bit, either should work.  Needs to be saved in JPEG.  Pain will bring it down, but I don't know what kind of coloring you will get on that, probably be ok...but if you have a good software program to save it in, it will be the right colors.  Paint may copy it if you have the right setting on your display.   Jack Blue  June 7, 2008
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 07, 2008, 12:32:14 PM »

How do we know Val isn't involved also?  Who was on that computer helping at 4 in the morning if Joran and Paulus were out driving around?  The 4 AM sighting is validated by a court document...so I won't give Val a pass until I know he was not in Aruba at that time...then we have to wonder who was on the computer....Freddy?  Freddy needs to tell the truth...

Darn it!  I had something else to say and now I have forgotten...is this what they call a senior moment?  Gosh!

Lala, I agree with you about Val's possible involvement.  Why does Joran want to talk to him?

Joran's Statement - June 10, 2005

snipped....

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euro's from my dad and also took money from my mother and I used my brothers mobile phone without asking for permission and after that I had broken the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is fifteen (15) years old and his name is "Valentijn". He is the one I would like to talk to.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #504 on: June 07, 2008, 12:33:20 PM »

Good Mornin' Cage Mates...

So Johan...do you really think that Mathews is Shango...some very interesting/curious stuff you've been posting recently...You think outside the box...

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 07, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »

Hi Jack,

The red is not as fresh as it looks, the computer lighting did that to bring out the color.  I set the colors at 32 or 64 bit, either should work.  Needs to be saved in JPEG.  Pain will bring it down, but I don't know what kind of coloring you will get on that, probably be ok...but if you have a good software program to save it in, it will be the right colors.  Paint may copy it if you have the right setting on your display.   Jack Blue  June 7, 2008

I am trying to say Paint shop should bring it down, but save it in JPEG in a good graphics program.  Also, hope no one puts it in Photo Buckett, but we cannot control that.  Just display it on here and hope for the best.   J/b
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: June 07, 2008, 12:39:33 PM »

Good Mornin' Cage Mates...

So Johan...do you really think that Mathews is Shango...some very interesting/curious stuff you've been posting recently...You think outside the box...

Destiny...
I'm thinking Mathews = Shango is quite possible and Johan's interpretation of the riddles is eerily plausible. That said, if I read Johan correctly -- he believes that Mathews is involved in harming Natalee but is blaming Paulus. I just don't see that -- more likely he knows who is corrupt on the island and is hinting at who is involved. If Mathews came right out and blamed someone -- his life/family would be in further peril. -JMO

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: June 07, 2008, 12:42:57 PM »

The shoes from the "Tampa mall" do not appear to be even K-Swiss. I'm sure some one here would recognize what brand they would be (2 slashes on heel).
*** The shoes Joran is wearing at the "ceremony" appear to be VERY close to the shoe found at the lighthouse. It is my understanding the school pic was taken very close to the time Natalee went missing. THAT is the pic we need to carefully compare against the lighthouse shoe!!

Blonde I totally agree....I think that might me Jorans shoe *placed* recently at the light house...I'm calling a friend on Aruba, on Moday...to see if I can get any other photos...I know they didn't just take 2 pics....what I'm stymied about...is, why didn't they take the shoe too....I'm gonna ask that question you can bet on that...

Destiny!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 07, 2008, 12:45:39 PM »

Hi Jack,

I am trying to say Paint shop should bring it down, but save it in JPEG in a good graphics program.  Also, hope no one puts it in Photo Buckett, but we cannot control that.  Just display it on here and hope for the best.   J/b

Down in the right hand corner is cloth and some paper or something with the cursive writing, very small going downward:  It has "Jan", "Ben" and looks like "Keith" on it.  The Keith one is smeared.  You will see it if you look.  It is quite clear.  Also on the fron of the show on the thing plastic whatever that may be a condom, there is Printed Heavy lettering.  Look closely.  Those people are Sraaanngeee.   Jackb
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 07, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »

The shoes from the "Tampa mall" do not appear to be even K-Swiss. I'm sure some one here would recognize what brand they would be (2 slashes on heel).
*** The shoes Joran is wearing at the "ceremony" appear to be VERY close to the shoe found at the lighthouse. It is my understanding the school pic was taken very close to the time Natalee went missing. THAT is the pic we need to carefully compare against the lighthouse shoe!!

Blonde I totally agree....I think that might me Jorans shoe *placed* recently at the light house...I'm calling a friend on Aruba, on Moday...to see if I can get any other photos...I know they didn't just take 2 pics....what I'm stymied about...is, why didn't they take the shoe too....I'm gonna ask that question you can bet on that...

Destiny!
I actually have dark brown hair (with a touch of gray) 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 07, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »

Hi Jack,

Down in the right hand corner is cloth and some paper or something with the cursive writing, very small going downward:  It has "Jan", "Ben" and looks like "Keith" on it.  The Keith one is smeared.  You will see it if you look.  It is quite clear.  Also on the fron of the show on the thing plastic whatever that may be a condom, there is Printed Heavy lettering.  Look closely.  Those people are Sraaanngeee.   Jackb

As you see I have the DARIO logo upside down.  So the shoe appears to be resting on material that appears to be from the clothing of NH.  The cloth looks thicker, but it could be and due to sand, brine water (ocean) and sun.  Also the magnification is bringing out more depth to the cloth, i'm sure.  If they are doing something that obnoxious as a hoax, then they are as bad or worse than murderers.  Jackb  June 7, 2008
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: June 07, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »

Caps told us in Shango that he thought Mathews was Shango when he first began posting.  He all but insisted, but as time has worn on I think he's changed his mind for some reason.    Did Mathews live in Florida in June 2005?   Where is Mathews now?  Caps also told us that Spice Night Club was not in operation in June 2005.  Caps says he knows Mathews or did know him.  I know some think Shango is a female...that would leave Mathews out, but not his wife...ex wife or whatever she is now.   She posted as anbennett if my sources are correct.  Intersting stuff there...

Too bad Mathews won't just confess and then we can find out who dirty hand is.  Maybe Mathews relayed info to someone in Florida?  Remember that Shango, Simian, Checkme, and Shock all knew who each other were...and let's not forget that Allyinmiami knew them all.  Lots of posters morphed into other posters...it's so much fun to think about...isn't it?  Rolling Eyes
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 07, 2008, 01:03:14 PM »

Not Blonde but ***WRECK***I totally agree....I think that might me Jorans shoe *placed* recently at the light house...I'm calling a friend on Aruba, on Monday...to see if I can get any other photos...I know they didn't just take 2 pics....what I'm stymied about...is, why didn't they take the shoe too....I'm gonna ask that question you can bet on that...

Destiny!

Mea culpa wreck....I'll bake ya some banana bread for penance...

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 07, 2008, 01:03:20 PM »

Destiny!

If anyone gets to see what Carpe has that I sent him, I would like to hear some input on it.  It is ok for him to post on here. Jackb
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #514 on: June 07, 2008, 01:04:36 PM »

Just got it. Sorry, Photobucket is all I have as my web display.

Wow! You cleaned the dootie out of it. I sure can see many things i have

never seen before.

>ELMO sees some thinggggs!!!! >Still studying it over.

LE SWISS SHOE

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/binwhack1/download.jpg

blow-up

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/binwhack1/rteteereer.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 07, 2008, 01:10:38 PM »

[/quote]

Wreck ... if the truth was known and ... it never will be thanks to my six week Toasted Almond rinse ... my hair is grey (with a touch of brown).

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 07, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »

How do we know Val isn't involved also?  Who was on that computer helping at 4 in the morning if Joran and Paulus were out driving around?  The 4 AM sighting is validated by a court document...so I won't give Val a pass until I know he was not in Aruba at that time...then we have to wonder who was on the computer....Freddy?  Freddy needs to tell the truth...

Darn it!  I had something else to say and now I have forgotten...is this what they call a senior moment?  Gosh!

Lala, I agree with you about Val's possible involvement.  Why does Joran want to talk to him?

Joran's Statement - June 10, 2005

snipped....

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euro's from my dad and also took money from my mother and I used my brothers mobile phone without asking for permission and after that I had broken the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is fifteen (15) years old and his name is "Valentijn". He is the one I would like to talk to.

And at the VERY LEAST -- he knows whether he was at home or in the NL. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 07, 2008, 01:14:01 PM »

never seen before.

LE SWISS SHOE

blow-up

Okay, now we are talkin'! Would it be possible to have the "2nd" shoe pic shown the exact same way for comparison?? As for the shoe having a "red sole" -- I think it is red clay -- not red color. I would be interested to see if the red stains on the laces and "stripe" also appear.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #518 on: June 07, 2008, 01:17:11 PM »

I definitely see the red splotch (and some smears and small drops in places)

that jack was talking about.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: June 07, 2008, 01:18:04 PM »

never seen before.

LE SWISS SHOE

blow-up

A-FRICCIN'MAZING JACK!!!

My *respect for your talents* meter...just pegged out for you Babes....Thank You!

Destiny...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.