April 26, 2024, 09:46:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277569 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #580 on: June 07, 2008, 06:17:52 PM »

O/T Kind of..Could Someone please post Jossy's full name and age if Known please..TIA

Per the Aruba Chamber:

DIARIO N.V. 

Business address ENGELANDSTRAAT 29, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  DIARIO N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  31 AUGUST 1993 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

MANSUR, JOSSY MEHSEN
Residing in  IERLANDSTRAAT 10, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 7 JUNE 1934  
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  31 AUGUST 1993 
Authority  FULL 

Thanks Klaas.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: June 07, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »

Venezuela fires missiles in exercises

By SANDRA SIERRA, Associated Press Writer Fri Jun 6, 7:54 PM ET

LA ORCHILA, Venezuela - Venezuela fired live missiles from fighter jets and ships Friday during exercises intended to demonstrate the firepower of President Hugo Chavez's military.

Smoke rose from ships off the La Orchila island military base as Otomat MK2 missiles arced into the sky and Russian-made Sukhoi fighter jets flew in formation.

The televised war games allowed the military to showcase some of the hardware bought under Chavez, who says Venezuela's main threat is the United States. A U.S. Navy plane last month flew over the same Caribbean island base, drawing a diplomatic protest from Venezuela.

U.S. officials said the plane accidentally strayed into Venezuelan airspace during a counter-drug mission, but Chavez accused Washington of espionage.

Defense Minister Gustavo Rangel Briceno commanded the troops during Friday's exercises, ordering them to fire at mock "enemy units." It was the first time in 13 years that such drills were held with live missile fire at sea, he said.

The ships and planes hit their target — an old tugboat — with missiles and a 1,100-pound bomb, sinking the vessel 22 miles offshore, Rangel said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080606/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/venezuela_military

roflmao, i'm scared.  as to the missiles and bomb hitting the target?  i think the key words here are, "rangel said".
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #582 on: June 07, 2008, 06:24:39 PM »

SEMI Off topic

I was reading on the foxnews.. Under General Hunts blog question and answers

here is what I read and responded to this guy what a ass

Question from Blogger:
"How do we engage the American Public to help in the war on terror? During WWII people sacrificed at a rather high level. I remember rationing. Long hours of welding life floats for my dad and mother. What as Americans can we do, or say to have success in Iraq and the Middle East? I had hopes of high technology breaking the backs of the opposition? Stop the money flow? I ’m curious, what would the dramatic (and effective) thing be? I agree we should be getting after these Shiite militias and the Iranians. Should we be bombing the staging areas in Iran? Blockading Iranian ports until they shape up? I respect your opinion, certainly a lot more than the press and politicians I hear whining every day." — Dave

Answer from a real ASS

Col. Hunt: Our government has not demanded the sacrifice, only the soldiers are sacrificing while the rest of us worry about missing blondes in Aruba. We should be doing a lot more to Iran and Syria than we are for sure. Money flow could be hurt and we are beginning but it is too little up to this point. We just sent two Air Craft Carrier Battle Groups of the coast of Iran, so someone is listening to you.

colonelscorner@foxnews.com

Some people just don't get it do they, Sue? If it has not happened in their world...
it has not happened at all. I have a family member that is insensitive like that.
I'd hate to be that type of person, when it finally happens to them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 07, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »

SEMI Off topic

I was reading on the foxnews.. Under General Hunts blog question and answers

here is what I read and responded to this guy what a ass

Question from Blogger:
"How do we engage the American Public to help in the war on terror? During WWII people sacrificed at a rather high level. I remember rationing. Long hours of welding life floats for my dad and mother. What as Americans can we do, or say to have success in Iraq and the Middle East? I had hopes of high technology breaking the backs of the opposition? Stop the money flow? I ’m curious, what would the dramatic (and effective) thing be? I agree we should be getting after these Shiite militias and the Iranians. Should we be bombing the staging areas in Iran? Blockading Iranian ports until they shape up? I respect your opinion, certainly a lot more than the press and politicians I hear whining every day." — Dave

Answer from a real ASS

Col. Hunt: Our government has not demanded the sacrifice, only the soldiers are sacrificing while the rest of us worry about missing blondes in Aruba. We should be doing a lot more to Iran and Syria than we are for sure. Money flow could be hurt and we are beginning but it is too little up to this point. We just sent two Air Craft Carrier Battle Groups of the coast of Iran, so someone is listening to you.

colonelscorner@foxnews.com

thank you, sue.  we don't need anymore buttholes jumping up and down on natalee.
dennisintn
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: June 07, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »

Klassend, may I have something cute to wear too?  Ill clean your house for you...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 07, 2008, 06:36:06 PM »

I'm going to lock this thread while ******* and I clean it up. 

STOP THE INSULTS! 

I have said many times that photos can be OVER adjusted. 

I'VE MOVED MOST OF THE POSTS TO THE PHOTO DISPUTE THREAD:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2851.0

THREAD IS NOW UNLOCKED 

I did over adjust on purpose to find what I needed to.  You cannot turn a basic color into another color that is not a basic color by adjusting the lighting.  It just shows it brighter, perhaps than what it is, but gives you more of an idea of what you got.  There are varying shades of red that go to almost black.  It appears black to the human eye at its darkest goes to shades of brown and on up to new looking blood red and bright blood red.  Yes.  Some colors lighting show up things in dark better.  More like going into a dark room and shinning a flash light.  It depends on what you are hunting.  It takes a lot of experience dealing with this to understand this.  Just do not be to hasty to judge.  I did different lighting in different spots for a reason.  Not to change colors, but to hunt scars, see notes or small writing, to find things in the shadows.  Believe me I would never cheapen my work by trying to make something look like something else.  I am hunting a red soled shoe and this sole has been taken off from the looks of the rubber being torn as it is.  There is a reason the sole may be missing.  Prints on a body or evidence of trauma caused by the shoe.  I doubt so much about foot prints, as they can be erased quite easily.   Jackblue
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: June 07, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »

Klassend, may I have something cute to wear too?  Ill clean your house for you...

CBB usually does the fancy avatars but I'll see if I can find something for you.  I've been pretty busy though with all the construction around the house.  Having our laminate flooring put in today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 07, 2008, 06:41:08 PM »

STOP THE INSULTS! 

THREAD IS NOW UNLOCKED 

I did over adjust on purpose to find what I needed to.  You cannot turn a basic color into another color that is not a basic color by adjusting the lighting.  It just shows it brighter, perhaps than what it is, but gives you more of an idea of what you got.  There are varying shades of red that go to almost black.  It appears black to the human eye at its darkest goes to shades of brown and on up to new looking blood red and bright blood red.  Yes.  Some colors lighting show up things in dark better.  More like going into a dark room and shinning a flash light.  It depends on what you are hunting.  It takes a lot of experience dealing with this to understand this.  Just do not be to hasty to judge.  I did different lighting in different spots for a reason.  Not to change colors, but to hunt scars, see notes or small writing, to find things in the shadows.  Believe me I would never cheapen my work by trying to make something look like something else.  I am hunting a red soled shoe and this sole has been taken off from the looks of the rubber being torn as it is.  There is a reason the sole may be missing.  Prints on a body or evidence of trauma caused by the shoe.  I doubt so much about foot prints, as they can be erased quite easily.   Jackblue

Jackb, I don't want to continue this argument in this thread.  I will simply post a couple of examples then that will be the end of my part of the discussion:

Random pic from the internet:

Same picture that I put in photoshop and adjusted the color balance:

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: June 07, 2008, 06:56:32 PM »

STOP THE INSULTS! 

THREAD IS NOW UNLOCKED 

Jackb, I don't want to continue this argument in this thread.  I will simply post a couple of examples then that will be the end of my part of the discussion:

Random pic from the internet:

Same picture that I put in photoshop and adjusted the color balance:

That is not the same thing that I do.  No where near it.  I sue many steps and not always color balance because of the problem you just showed.
     Jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: June 07, 2008, 07:00:25 PM »

Jackb - I'm not saying that's what you did.

Now...DROP THE DISCUSSION
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 07, 2008, 07:11:55 PM »

Good Morning Cage Mates....Hello Chuckierat...do you feel like you're coming out of a dark place...can you see the light.....that light is called...truth....hope some of it rubs off on you over there....chuckie...use your new found power wisely...you might be able to redeem yourself yet...methinks meeting Beth in person had an impact on you...one can only hope...

Destiny Wink

javascript:void(0);

Hello MonkeyMates,  I've been missing in action for awhile.  My stepmother died in Oct, now my Dad is in the hospital. Me, I broke my big toe 4 weeks ago by dropping a 100# weight on it at the gym.  I've lost 120 # so far and hope to lose the rest down to my normal weight. Other than that I'm doing great, still thinking about Natalee daily and wishing that Aruba would do the right thing and prosecute Joran and PvdS.  I hope to be able to read here more and keep up with what little is still going on in her case.  I screamed for joy at the gym when they announced they had rearrested the trio.  Too bad they didn't throw them under the rat infested, cockroach crawling KIA. No that would be to good for them.......javascript:void(0);
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: June 07, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »

Sunfreak - great to see you!  Did I read right, you lost 120lbs?  OMG, that's amazing!  Stop dropping weights on your toes though, LOL. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: June 07, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

Good to see you, Sunfreak2....your weight loss is  but sorry to hear of your loss, your Dad in the hospital & your toe.

We're all still here for Natalee.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: June 07, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »

I have a few nagging and unresolved questions that may or may not be also nagging some of you.  I feel that we are hanging in mid-air with some of these questions, and I really don't even know how we can even get answers.

- Where is Joran right now?  It bothers me when he is under the radar.
- Does anyone have any advanced information from Patrick's novel?
- There were vague hints about important information associated with the pond.   Does    anyone have any idea what any of this was about?
- Do we have any clue who could have put that shoe near the lighthouse? (other than a possible publicity stunt by Patrick)
- Have there been any responses to Destiny's appeal for help?
- What is the status of locating the larger ROV to finish checking the identified targets?
- Has anything more come from the angry young woman who we presume to be Melody?
- What has happened to Beth's civil action in the Netherlands?

Just a few thoughts that have been floating around in my head.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 07, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »

Everything about that shoe bothers me. Doesn't it stand to reason that those in charge of the cover up would have disposed of that shoe three years ago if it really was any sort of evidence? 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: June 07, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »

I have a few nagging and unresolved questions that may or may not be also nagging some of you.  I feel that we are hanging in mid-air with some of these questions, and I really don't even know how we can even get answers.

- Where is Joran right now?  It bothers me when he is under the radar. I HAVEN'T A CLUE BUT I SUSPECT IN THE NL
- Does anyone have any advanced information from Patrick's novel? NO
- There were vague hints about important information associated with the pond.   Does    anyone have any idea what any of this was about?  IT WAS SEARCHED BECAUSE OF A WITNESS/TIP - THAT'S ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW
- Do we have any clue who could have put that shoe near the lighthouse? (other than a possible publicity stunt by Patrick) NO - HOW WOULD WE KNOW?  WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH PATRICK?
- Have there been any responses to Destiny's appeal for help?  DESTINY APPEALED FOR HELP REGARDING THE SHOE WHICH SHE GOT - I'M NOT AWARE OF ANY OTHER APPEALS - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE OTHER APPEALS
- What is the status of locating the larger ROV to finish checking the identified targets? I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS FUNDING AND NOT "LOCATING" A LARGER ROV
- Has anything more come from the angry young woman who we presume to be Melody? NO - NOT THAT I'M AWARE OF
- What has happened to Beth's civil action in the Netherlands?  I HAVE NO IDEA - I'M SURE IF AND WHEN THERE IS ANYTHING TO TELL WE WILL ALL HEAR ABOUT IT

Just a few thoughts that have been floating around in my head.

My answers in red above
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: June 07, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »

Everything about that shoe bothers me. Doesn't it stand to reason that those in charge of the cover up would have disposed of that shoe three years ago if it really was any sort of evidence? 

I'm really not sure why people are so concerned about the shoe.  IF it's actually THE shoe it could have been "held" by one of Joran's ex-friends and planted so it could be found.  IF it's fake, it's someone idea of a sick joke.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 07, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »

Sunfreak great to see that you are okay.

Sorry for your loss and current stress -- and very happy about your new healthy self

As 2NJ said  we're still here waiting for Justice for Natalee. It gets closer every day.

Sorry about your toe. I fractured 3 in Feb and 1 will not join -- so I have to have surgery which I am procrastinating.  I did it dancing barefoot on tile floors in my living room. No -- I had not been drinking.    We probably have the same 'monkey walk'.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: June 07, 2008, 07:45:23 PM »

Well, I have run out of pens and paper today....I am exhausted! Where's Robots when you need him??
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 07, 2008, 07:49:55 PM »

I'm really not sure why people are so concerned about the shoe.  IF it's actually THE shoe it could have been "held" by one of Joran's ex-friends and planted so it could be found.  IF it's fake, it's someone idea of a sick joke.

Yes, I agree with what you're saying. If it's a joke, it's a very sick joke indeed. If one of Joran's "friends" had his missing shoe and planted it, I hope that person is in a very safe place out of reach of anyone who might want revenge.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.