April 25, 2024, 02:26:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277509 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2008, 02:40:17 PM »

Thanks Caesu! I have the feeling that Aruba's airline troubles are going to get worse before they get better. I expect other airlines to follow suit due to the gas crisis and cruise ships, too. Both airliners and cruise ships burn tremendous, unfathomable amounts of fuel. Even going a hundred or two miles out of their way costs a fortune.

when listening to that Transport and Tourism minister it seems he is really in denial.
he is going to try to get tourists from South America and Europe.
the tourists from South America aren't getting a simular amount of money in.

and does he really think he can compete with the Mediterranean and Red Sea destination around Europe???
that's even going to be higher fuel costs if they have to fly all the way to Aruba.
Aruba is really dependent on the USA for their economy.
so they are in big trouble. i also think more airlines are going to cut their flights and cruise ships are going to change their routes.

but they could have seen this coming when they decided in the 80s to base their economy almost solely on tourism.
Curaçao still has the refinery, Bonaire has the salt industry.

You are so right Caesu. South Americans do not have the spending power of the US even when we are in a recession. I doubt seriously they can make near enough off those countries to make up the difference. As far as Europe goes I would expect them to cut flights to Aruba as well just because of the sheer distance. The U.S. is not the only country affected by the gas crisis. And as you say there are many destinations much closer to home for Europeans, and the same applies to the U.S..

The only thing I can see that can keep people coming to Aruba is a Fire Sale and that doesn't help the bottom line.

Dayhiker...if they would only meet my demands...I would gladly take this *hex* off of them.... {evil grin}....LOL...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »

Is there a list of the airline companies that fly from U.S. to Aruba? Would love to see it

American Airlines
American Trans Air (ATA)
Continental
Delta Air Lines
United
U.S. Airways

Thanks Destiny and Wreck. Let's see who follows suit. According to the GMA newscast I saw yesterday they are all going to cut back, they have to, gas prices are killing them and they weren't in great shape to start with. Hell, Delta is on the verge of bankruptcy.

It's only a matter of time until the European airlines follow suit..this is a global economy and what affects us here in the USA eventually involves the rest of the world and vice versa.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2008, 02:43:24 PM »

Some use 1 gallon of fuel to move 6 inches from what I have been told.  j/b

That'll eat up some gas, Jack.  Aruba is very poorly located, every other major Caribbean destination is closer to the U.S. than the ABCs.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »

Could somoene translate this word for me, please. TIA

bedrijfsvoering

'management' would be the closest translation i can think of.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2008, 02:45:10 PM »

The only thing that concerns me is that BOTH Art Wood and Jossy Mansur implied to Dana Pretzer last night that the search of the pond was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: MumInOhio on May 16, 2008, 01:10:17 PM
OE...Thanks If the 40-52 Dutch Investigaters is just coincidental, do you know who has been/is searching the pond?  ALE? Thanks in Advance!

Oceanexploration:
ALE, but there may have been others included.  We were asked to attend.

+++++++++

Oceanexploration:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.

- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.

- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.

- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.

- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.

- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

My opinion is that neither Art nor Jossy are "in the loop" about the latest pond search. I think they were caught off guard and didn't want to come across they "didn't know" about it.

I do not know what is going on.  All I know is ... Art Wood and Jossy Mansur both have upheld the family of Natalee Holloway since the beginning.  I will give them the benefit of doubt until proven wrong.

I would rather believe that the ALE could have been messing around with the crew of the Persistence.  It is the those within the Natalee Holloway investigation ... those who are beholding to Rudy Croes ... who have been prevent justice from prevailing since the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »

Lalas and Destiny, I'll have it ready shortly!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »

Dayhiker...if they would only meet my demands...I would gladly take this *hex* off of them.... {evil grin}....LOL...

Shows you how stupid they are. They knew a long time ago all they had to do was arrest and convict their perps, they knew who they were, they did nothing. The buzzuds are flying in for their meal.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »

bedrijfsvoering

'management' would be the closest translation i can think of.

Thanks!  Is that Dutch or Pap?  I can't tell...I only speak English. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »

bedrijfsvoering

Lala's you should keep this link it's a good one.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

management

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »

bedrijfsvoering

Lala's you should keep this link it's a good one.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

management

Thanks Blonde!  Really appreciate that, bookmarking now.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »

Wreck
It was my understanding that the pond was going to be drained as soon as the strike was over in Aruba.  Then lo and behold it's empty just a day or so after the strike ended.  Given what I know about that pond it stands to reason that the pond was not even on the radar of the OM, ALE or anyone else until the Persistence crew scanned it.  If the person that told me this is reliable in their information I have reason to believe that the reason had to do with Natalee Holloway and no one else.  So far this person has not fed me any wrong information concerning that pond that I have been able to prove incorrect.  Until then, I stand by the statement that the pond is involved only because of that tip from someone that may know something or may have seen something that could be important to the Natalee Holloway case. 

You are dead on here Lalas. That original pond scan was done because a tip came in about Joran being seen there that night. To infer anything else, like morphing it into a different case, makes no sense.   

The voice of reason once again.  I agree as well.  Good afternoon.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »

Is there a list of the airline companies that fly from U.S. to Aruba? Would love to see it

American Airlines
American Trans Air (ATA)
Continental
Delta Air Lines
United
U.S. Airways

Thanks Destiny and Wreck. Let's see who follows suit. According to the GMA newscast I saw yesterday they are all going to cut back, they have to, gas prices are killing them and they weren't in great shape to start with. Hell, Delta is on the verge of bankruptcy.

It's only a matter of time until the European airlines follow suit..this is a global economy and what affects us here in the USA eventually involves the rest of the world and vice versa.

certainly!
KLM wil first fly smaller planes MD-11 instead of 747.
or combine the Curaçao, St. Maarten flights. make a stop-over there before flying to Aruba.
just like there are not many direct flights to Bonaire.

other airlines will do the same. mostly flying smaller planes first before actually cutting flights.

gas prices are high all over.

for car fuel the netherlands has the highest prices in the world.
comes close to 10 dollar a gallon now if i convert the price from euro/liter to dollar/gallon.
last week truckers protested and blocked of highways.
because the finance minister still intends to raise taxes on fuel.

for airplane fuel an extra global warming tax is added.
enough sun holidays around in the mediterranean and red sea.
next to budget holidays in egypt, tunesia or turkey.

so aruba has no chance in the world attracting more tourists from europe.

maybe tourists from venezuela they have to aim for.
but that's really a total different spending range.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »

Klaas ... Thanks

Dana:

We heard a lot about computer analysts looking at the computers of Joran and Paulus van der Sloot and all of that and a computer is usually a good piece of evidence and tracking point as to what really happened.

There was some interesting evidence that was found on Paulus van der Sloot's computer wasn't there?

Dana's question reminded me of the tampering with the computers. Was the time on the computer changed? Does anyone remember, please?

I am just wondering if or if it was in fact on Monday night, was Natalee still alive at that time? TIA

Caesu...Thank You for posting this information for us! I always read them...keeping one eye on Rudy!!!

MUM I know Art is convinced that Pauls was involved. He was who Joran called for help that night, also Paulus was googling the drug overdose earlier that next day at 7:00 I believe.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

American Airlines
American Trans Air (ATA)
Continental
Delta Air Lines
United
U.S. Airways

I noticed on Destiny's list they were still listing "TWA" -- American bought them and closed them about 7-8 years ago.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »

bedrijfsvoering

the way you run a company

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »

bedrijfsvoering

As in person in charge?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2008, 03:22:52 PM »

bedrijfsvoering

As in person in charge?

do you have the article ????

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »

bedrijfsvoering

As in person in charge?

do you have the article ????

It was just a word...listed by a name...not an article. You answered my question, thanks.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2008, 03:29:56 PM »

American Airlines
American Trans Air (ATA)
Continental
Delta Air Lines
United
U.S. Airways

I noticed on Destiny's list they were still listing "TWA" -- American bought them and closed them about 7-8 years ago.

Picky...picky...picky....blame google not me...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »

Caesu...if you provide me with that Minister of tourisms' phone #...I will call him...and, tell him how to get some GREAT publicity for Aruba...and help bring the tourists back....Yep I will....

Destiny...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.