April 18, 2024, 06:14:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277187 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: June 07, 2008, 10:13:41 PM »

Something is very wrong with the shoe story in Urine's interview with van Susteren.  Destiny's homework with the K-Swiss company identified that the shoes had been a limited addition that were sold early in 2005, in the US.  In one of his statements, Urine said that the missing K-Swiss shoes had been bought in the US.  Urine could have bought the shoes at the Mall in Tampa when he went to check out St. Leo's College.  If he lost one or both shoes during the night with Natalee, how could he have had an exact matching pair on his feet when van Susteren interviewed him later?  When did he get back to Florida to buy another pair of the same limited edition shoes?  As a mother, I didn't buy multiple pairs of shoes when my son was 17 because his feet were still growing.  I think it's unlikely that two identical pair of shoes were bought during the Spring of 2005 in Florida.  Since he was wearing the white K-Swiss shoes during the interview, is it possible that the white with blue stripes pair he was wearing for the award presentation, were the ones that were lost and that he was once again, lying during the interview?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: June 07, 2008, 10:17:19 PM »

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/136581/f376f0d3/joran_op_vakantie.html%5B/img%5D

Poor Joran 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: June 07, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »

At least he isn't wearing the plaid shirt.     I would just love it if the bracelet on the girl's right arm was a Natalee Holloway bracelet.   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: June 07, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »

He looks old, bloated, and balding. 

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: June 07, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »

My sister just gave me a T-Shirt that said "I used to have a handle on life, but it broke."   

right..lol...and of all the things i miss, i miss my mind the most...lol

still,   ignorance is bliss, righttttt?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 07, 2008, 10:39:02 PM »

Jackb - I'm not saying that's what you did.

Now...DROP THE DISCUSSION

no one gives a shit but i am with you Klass

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: June 07, 2008, 10:40:20 PM »

The comments posted on the Dutch site with the photo of Joran imply he is still in Thailand.  One of the comments was something like:

Most of the girls in Thialand used to be guys, LOL 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: June 07, 2008, 10:42:51 PM »

i got a timely e mail today

was a pic of einstein, but if you stood 6 ft from the monitor it turned into marilyn monroe in an instant

seriously

what one can do w/ a computer is amazing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: June 07, 2008, 10:43:12 PM »

Posted  by Pearl at BFN:

http://www.ihuahin.com/eng/On-Hua-Hin/Nightlife/Bars/index.php

There is a Sam Sam bar in Thailand
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: June 07, 2008, 10:43:22 PM »

The comments posted on the Dutch site with the photo of Joran imply he is still in Thailand.  One of the comments was something like:

Sounds like the ideal mate for Joran 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: June 07, 2008, 10:46:07 PM »

i hope joran gets a nice surprise over there......he is so cocky.....hope he runs into one

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: June 07, 2008, 10:48:46 PM »

was a pic of einstein, but if you stood 6 ft from the monitor it turned into marilyn monroe in an instant

seriously

Send it to me please, LOL 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: June 07, 2008, 10:50:49 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: Welcome back, everybody. I`m Nancy Grace. We are live in Aruba. And the search that goes on for Natalee Holloway.

To Jossy Mansur, with "Diario" newspaper. Jossy, what`s the latest regarding the search for Joran Van Der Sloot`s shoes? Now, didn`t he tell police he lost them that night? How do you lose your shoes?

MANSUR: He did say that he lost two shoes, blue and white, tennis- type shoes. But I want to show you a picture, if I can.

GRACE: OK. OK.

MANSUR: And I will hold it to my chest.

GRACE: Before we lose the -- hold on. OK, go ahead.

MANSUR: Look at Joran`s shoes here in this photo.

GRACE: OK. Zoom in, Liz.

MANSUR: Do those look to you like blue or white or tennis-type shoes?

GRACE: No.

MANSUR: They look like boots, no?

GRACE: They look like boots. They look like work boots.

MANSUR: Brown boots. OK.

GRACE: Now, wait a minute...

MANSUR: He was wearing those at...

GRACE: Was that what he was wearing the night Natalee went missing?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am. This is the photo -- 
You see, when all this became so complicated about the shoes, we went back in our files and we started to look at all of the pictures that we have. And we find some very interesting one, including this one that shows what he was wearing that night.

GRACE: Uh-oh, the Bruno Maglis of the Holloway case.

Everybody, with me is Jossy Mansur. Let`s see if we can zoom back in on that. Jossy, I didn`t realize at first what you were showing me.

What you`re seeing, according to Jossy with "Diario," is a photo from the night Natalee went missing and all this business about his blue and white K-Swiss size 14s is B.S. That`s a technical legal term, because here are his feet, unless Mansur has somehow Photo Shopped another foot on him.

You know, so, Jossy, have you handed this over to police?

MANSUR: Yes, we have. We did so today. We hand everything over to the police, because I have total confidence in our police corps. I think they`re doing a good job.

I think that, in the beginning, there was some interference because they had some problems with the minister. But then everything fell into place. Now we have a new team working on this. And my confidence has not slackened in our police force one second.

GRACE: With us, Jossy Mansur with "Diario" there in Aruba. And cases have been cracked on things a lot less minor than a missing shoe, which leads us to the question, if the shoes don`t matter, why would he continue to lie about them? Do they hold evidence?

So, to the police, Urine claimed that he lost blue and white sneakers.  Those would have been the ones in the award presentation, not the plain white K-Swiss sneakers that he wore in the interview and bought in the US as a limited edition during the Spring of 2005.  He was either lying to the police or lying in the interview.  How unusual.  The K-Swiss sneakers that were recently found near the lighthouse are not blue and white. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 07, 2008, 10:53:29 PM »

seriously

Send it to me please, LOL 

omg klass..i thought of u first and tried to frwd it ..somehow it got deleted..i can get my friend to email it again....maybe tomorrow...definitely makes ya think...if what we see is accurate at all..u have my permission to post it here...just to make a monkey think twice before jumping on just any bannana boat..lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: June 07, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »

FOM - I'll do a search and see if I can find it that way.  Maybe I'll get lucky 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 07, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »

O/T - Found it 

Look at this image close up and you will see Albert Einstein, step a few feet away and you will see Marilyn Monroe!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: June 07, 2008, 11:00:48 PM »

lmao..u r so amazing i bet u find it in no time...lol

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 07, 2008, 11:02:07 PM »

O/T - Found it 

Look at this image close up and you will see Albert Einstein, step a few feet away and you will see Marilyn Monroe!

WOW  U STILL AND ALWAYS WIL ROCK KLASS!!!!!!  Too funny!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: June 07, 2008, 11:14:11 PM »

FOM - and it only took me a little over a minute, lol 

So Joran's hanging out in Thailand??  He's looking really bad.  Wonder if he has nightmares? 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: June 07, 2008, 11:17:46 PM »

FOM - and it only took me a little over a minute, lol 

So Joran's hanging out in Thailand??  He's looking really bad.  Wonder if he has nightmares? 

oh Joran must have some freaky dreams..lol

u still amaze me Klass..i trust you to the end......sending u a big bannana

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.