April 18, 2024, 07:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277188 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 08, 2008, 10:27:38 AM »

Something keeps sticking in my head that was said by both Urine and Jossy when they described the sneakers.  They used the term "boots".  Why would someone wear boots around a tropical island unless they were Uggs?  Uggs are so popular with high school kids.  I think that Joran is wearing Uggs in the C&C picture, not dirty sneakers.  I have been looking through the Uggs styles, but I have no way of knowing which styles or colors were available in 2005.  The Uggs "Suttle" style looks very much like the shoe that Urine is wearing in the C&C picture.  It is currently only available in black and brown.  I don't know if it was available in the chestnut color in 2005.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 08, 2008, 10:32:43 AM »

Something keeps sticking in my head that was said by both Urine and Jossy when they described the sneakers.  They used the term "boots".  Why would someone wear boots around a tropical island unless they were Uggs?  Uggs are so popular with high school kids.  I think that Joran is wearing Uggs in the C&C picture, not dirty sneakers.  I have been looking through the Uggs styles, but I have no way of knowing which styles or colors were available in 2005.  The Uggs "Suttle" style looks very much like the shoe that Urine is wearing in the C&C picture.  It is currently only available in black and brown.  I don't know if it was available in the chestnut color in 2005.

SS - I disagree.  I don't  think they look like UGGS. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 08, 2008, 10:35:39 AM »

I am going to disagree with you here.  Joran was wearing sneakers in that picture at CnC's.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: June 08, 2008, 11:00:27 AM »

I am going to disagree with you here.  Joran was wearing sneakers in that picture at CnC's.

When my husband and I first got married, he was waiting for a lot of his things to be shipped here from Britain. He kept telling me how much he missed his "hiking boots" and how glad he would be when they arrived. I kept picturing big heavy boots. When they got here, I was surprised to see that they were just sort of extra-sturdy athletic shoes. I would never have referred to them as "boots." I've noticed that the Arubans use a more European version of English, and they might use boots in the sense that the British do.

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 08, 2008, 11:10:10 AM »

The whole Caribbean will be at the International Trade Center, Ronald Reagan Bldg, Washington DC - JUNE 21 - 24, 2008.

Dr. Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, will deliver the keynote address.

Despite a promising beginning, at the moment, only Vicki is planning to go. Bless Vicki! But --

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE to REPRESENT NATALEE HOLLOWAY at this event.

Link to Annual Caribbean Travel Summit (ACTS) info:
http://www.actsdc.com/index.html

Link to SM thread about this event:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2778.0

Please email Vicki at justicefornatalee@gmail.com if you can participate. Great time for a visit to DC!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 08, 2008, 11:10:51 AM »

O/T  maybe because I'm "sole" tired.

Let's say you're a guy, you and two friends pick up a girl at a bar.  Your two friends drop you and the girl off by the beach.  You leave the girl on the beach for whatever reason.  You do or don't get a ride home.  Now, this is the "true" story (the one they're sticking to).

Next night, out having fun with friends. Call from dad.  People at house with missing daughter.  What do you do? All you know is what I listed, nothing else.  What do you do?

Since they did not stay put (or perhaps were not there), why would they have not immediately gone to where they left the girl?  Wouldn't your first reaction be to go see if she was still there? In none of the statements, did they seem surprised enough to go see if she was still on the beach.  They started lying without even figuring out if she was where they left her.

No beach, no shoes on the beach.  They were shocked because others figured out she was gone.  Deepak and Joran know exactly where she was placed.  Otherwise one of them would have said...gee wiz...let's swing by the beach and check it out.  Neither said anything like that.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 08, 2008, 11:10:57 AM »

The shoe that he is wearing in the CnC picture semms to only have a few eyelets or D rings near the top and the laces look brown.  There doesn't seem to be any eyelets or D rings further down toward the toe of the shoe, like most sneakers.  The K-Swiss sneaker has five D rings.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: June 08, 2008, 11:16:17 AM »

Let's say you're a guy, you and two friends pick up a girl at a bar.  Your two friends drop you and the girl off by the beach.  You leave the girl on the beach for whatever reason.  You do or don't get a ride home.  Now, this is the "true" story (the one they're sticking to).

Next night, out having fun with friends. Call from dad.  People at house with missing daughter.  What do you do? All you know is what I listed, nothing else.  What do you do?

Since they did not stay put (or perhaps were not there), why would they have not immediately gone to where they left the girl?  Wouldn't your first reaction be to go see if she was still there? In none of the statements, did they seem surprised enough to go see if she was still on the beach.  They started lying without even figuring out if she was where they left her.

No beach, no shoes on the beach.  They were shocked because others figured out she was gone.  Deepak and Joran know exactly where she was placed.  Otherwise one of them would have said...gee wiz...let's swing by the beach and check it out.  Neither said anything like that.

BINGO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: June 08, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »

The shoe that he is wearing in the CnC picture semms to only have a few eyelets or D rings near the top and the laces look brown.  There doesn't seem to be any eyelets or D rings further down toward the toe of the shoe, like most sneakers.  The K-Swiss sneaker has five D rings.

It's really hard to say for sure regarding the shoe in the CnC photo.  That picture of Joran and his shoes is way too small to enlarge affectively with any accuracy.  Too much distortion. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: June 08, 2008, 11:19:10 AM »

Hope this turns out right... shrunk to 80% to fit on screen.

ROUTES JORAN MAY HAVE TAKEN HOME

***note*** not that I believe any of this, just making a map to detail how he could get to the pond and other areas.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: June 08, 2008, 11:19:51 AM »

Klaas, please delete that mess... I'm not sure why it is popping up in that black and white format - lemme try again.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 08, 2008, 11:25:05 AM »

Klaas, please delete that mess... I'm not sure why it is popping up in that black and white format - lemme try again.

?????   Does not look black and white to me, lol 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: June 08, 2008, 11:25:38 AM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: June 08, 2008, 11:35:16 AM »

BINGO

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #734 on: June 08, 2008, 11:35:23 AM »

Rob....You me Friend...are on a roll this morning....Great Find!

I think this year...will be the year...that Natalee guides us all to the truth....yes...I believe in *Spirit* Guides...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 08, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »

Rob - Is there a McDonalds over by the soccer field or the Matty Apts.?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 08, 2008, 11:38:19 AM »

Rob....You me Friend...are on a roll this morning....Great Find!

I think this year...will be the year...that Natalee guides us all to the truth....yes...I believe in *Spirit* Guides...

Destiny

Me, too.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 08, 2008, 11:39:25 AM »

When my husband and I first got married, he was waiting for a lot of his things to be shipped here from Britain. He kept telling me how much he missed his "hiking boots" and how glad he would be when they arrived. I kept picturing big heavy boots. When they got here, I was surprised to see that they were just sort of extra-sturdy athletic shoes. I would never have referred to them as "boots." I've noticed that the Arubans use a more European version of English, and they might use boots in the sense that the British do.

Exactly.  Sneakers are made differently today.  Lot's of baseball and football players wear sneakers today.

For the record I am going to say "Sneakers" from now on.  For some reason Deepak mentioned the word shoe.  Any boy I know call them sneakers.  If my nephew asked my sister where his shoes were she would go what shoes  .  If he asked her where his sneakers were she would not hesitate to tell him where they were.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 08, 2008, 11:39:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Using a program called fxfoto, I lightened up the pic of the footwear Joran had on at CnC's. I adjusted the gamma and brightness as well as the saturation. This is what I got. It looks to me like they are white sneakers. Now, mind you, I have never done this before. Just thought it was pretty interesting and anyone can download the program, free and do the same.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: June 08, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »

hi Des...

I got my laptop back as you can see... and I was wondering why all my sent emails are disappearing...I'm like - what da heck is going on...

so I'm looking around, you know - looking and looking and more looking, for my emails and some numbnuts at Gateway set my clock back to 2006. What DA!?!?!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.