April 25, 2024, 04:33:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277518 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: June 08, 2008, 11:42:58 AM »

O/T  maybe because I'm "sole" tired.

Let's say you're a guy, you and two friends pick up a girl at a bar.  Your two friends drop you and the girl off by the beach.  You leave the girl on the beach for whatever reason.  You do or don't get a ride home.  Now, this is the "true" story (the one they're sticking to).

Next night, out having fun with friends. Call from dad.  People at house with missing daughter.  What do you do? All you know is what I listed, nothing else.  What do you do?

Since they did not stay put (or perhaps were not there), why would they have not immediately gone to where they left the girl?  Wouldn't your first reaction be to go see if she was still there? In none of the statements, did they seem surprised enough to go see if she was still on the beach.  They started lying without even figuring out if she was where they left her.

No beach, no shoes on the beach.  They were shocked because others figured out she was gone.  Deepak and Joran know exactly where she was placed.  Otherwise one of them would have said...gee wiz...let's swing by the beach and check it out.  Neither said anything like that.

I'm tired too the heat has gotten to me. 

I agree Buckeye.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: June 08, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »

Deepak describing June 2, 2005, from Joran's book (pg. 123-124):

After a while Joran's mother came into the room. When she was in the room I heard her talk to someone who was involved in the search. I heard Joran's mother say they were busy searching at the lighthouse.

On a certain moment Joran asked his father: Dad if they find the girl at the lighthouse we are in trouble.His father answerd: "Yes then you are in trouble because you have stated that you have been there with the girl". Joran then asked his father: And if they don't find a body? His father answered: No, if they don't find a body then you are not that much into trouble. I asked: Is it just like in the VS that if they do not have a body that they do not have a case against you? Joran said: It is just like in the VS. If they don't have a body, if they don't have a weapon, if they don't have clothes with blood on it, if they don't have fingerprints, then they cannot start a case. Before I left Joran's father asked me if I could ask my mother to call him.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/book/statements.htm

He was describing the Paulus "no body, no case" advise.   Wonder why Joran included the other bits....weapon?? not just clothes, but "clothes with blood"?? fingerprints. Just seems odd to bring up forensics if you were not involved in "something bad" happening.

Was he just reassuring Deepak...who was getting scared?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: June 08, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »

Not to argue or belabor the discussion, but one son refers to 'turf shoes'...and they are used for certain sports...they are like sneaker versions of baseball cleats....golf shoes are similar today....all rubber soles.  I would suspect soccer & tennis has the same....depends on the playing ground, whether grass, dirt or artificial... fwiw

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: June 08, 2008, 11:46:09 AM »

Rob - Is there a McDonalds over by the soccer field or the Matty Apts.?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: June 08, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Using a program called fxfoto, I lightened up the pic of the footwear Joran had on at CnC's. I adjusted the gamma and brightness as well as the saturation. This is what I got. It looks to me like they are white sneakers. Now, mind you, I have never done this before. Just thought it was pretty interesting and anyone can download the program, free and do the same.

Yep.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: June 08, 2008, 11:49:55 AM »

After a while Joran's mother came into the room. When she was in the room I heard her talk to someone who was involved in the search. I heard Joran's mother say they were busy searching at the lighthouse.

Marlene the goon?

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: June 08, 2008, 11:50:33 AM »

On a certain moment Joran asked his father: Dad if they find the girl at the lighthouse we are in trouble.His father answerd: "Yes then you are in trouble because you have stated that you have been there with the girl". Joran then asked his father: And if they don't find a body? His father answered: No, if they don't find a body then you are not that much into trouble. I asked: Is it just like in the VS that if they do not have a body that they do not have a case against you? Joran said: It is just like in the VS. If they don't have a body, if they don't have a weapon, if they don't have clothes with blood on it, if they don't have fingerprints, then they cannot start a case. Before I left Joran's father asked me if I could ask my mother to call him.

He was describing the Paulus "no body, no case" advise.   Wonder why Joran included the other bits....weapon?? not just clothes, but "clothes with blood"?? fingerprints. Just seems odd to bring up forensics if you were not involved in "something bad" happening.

I am always impressed with your attention to such details...this looks like 'too much information' the way you've laid it out.  I agree.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: June 08, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »

Marlene the goon?

I was thinking of that other women who is with the international friends of Aruba or some stupid club like that.  ******* posted her picture the other night.  She was a big woman.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: June 08, 2008, 11:52:37 AM »

Marlene the goon?

wait a sec - I have it wrong...

it's Machelle the goon

and

Marlene the hermaphrodite.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: June 08, 2008, 11:53:57 AM »

Baseball bat.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 08, 2008, 11:56:15 AM »

Marlene the goon?

I was thinking of that other women who is with the international friends of Aruba or some stupid club like that.  ******* posted her picture the other night.  She was a big woman.

Let's just say for being so sure of the sporter's innocence, Anita certainly did keep a phone close to her ear...and tabs on everything...She knew the truth from day one...maybe even that night...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #751 on: June 08, 2008, 11:57:24 AM »

Baseball bat.

Yep...now...was it Val...who *might* IIRC..said something about knocking her head off with a baseball bat...and wasn't that one of the things sooked for in the VDS home....I can't remember too well...but, there is a vague memory floating around in my widdle head...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: June 08, 2008, 11:57:28 AM »

Baseball bat.

I thought of you and vietvet...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 08, 2008, 12:02:32 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Using a program called fxfoto, I lightened up the pic of the footwear Joran had on at CnC's. I adjusted the gamma and brightness as well as the saturation. This is what I got. It looks to me like they are white sneakers. Now, mind you, I have never done this before. Just thought it was pretty interesting and anyone can download the program, free and do the same.

Mrskub - you are fantastic   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 08, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »

I don't expect anyone to care and this is just an observation (could be completely wrong).  Please don't ask me to explain this picture, you either get it or you don't read certain other sites. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: June 08, 2008, 12:04:57 PM »

weapon to me is not a baseball bat - but more like what Carpe has been harping about for three years - guns - knives ... a bat could be a weapon . . . a baseball bat is going to take either one perfectly aim strike or there is going to be a beating from hell to kill the person.

without his clothes or a paraffin test it's hard to know what he killed her with. I wouldn't necessarily discount a baseball bat, especially after what Viet Vet said - but where is the bat and are the Sloots missing a bat? Was the bat in Deepak's Honda? and was it Deepak's bat?

or are the ALE hiding the actual knowledge of the murder weapon because it would mean that the Sloots house is the murder house. If the bat is Joran's that means that they have to have been at that house - there's no way around that - since no MB kids say Joran was carrying a baseball bat into CnC. If a bat was used and it came from the Sloot house - it's a closed case and solved.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #756 on: June 08, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »

That mark in the front (LEFT)  looks to be in the perfect form & shape of

the Nike "Swipe" logo.... but it is so darn low on the shoe...

It is throwing me off.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: June 08, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »

just thought of something -

in the statement where Deepak or someone says the white car is following them - does anyone lean out the window and wave anything at them?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: June 08, 2008, 12:08:35 PM »

I don't expect anyone to care and this is just an observation (could be completely wrong).  Please don't ask me to explain this picture, you either get it or you don't read certain other sites. 

did you ever notice she has a jaw line like Rock Hudson?

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: June 08, 2008, 12:09:20 PM »

Marlene the goon?

Let's just say for being so sure of the sporter's innocence, Anita certainly did keep a phone close to her ear...and tabs on everything...She knew the truth from day one...maybe even that night...

One of the first phone calls that was made was to Anita.

Paulus:  Hello woman with the see through blouse
Anita:    Yes Paulus it's me
Paulus:  Joran did it again
Anita:   I'll take care of everything from here
Paulus:  I called Van der Straaten
Anita:   I will call Julia Renfro
Paulus: Good idea ask her to come over and tell her to bring her maid in the morning there is blood everywhere
Anita:   I will call the Headmaster at the school
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.