April 26, 2024, 04:50:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277590 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2008, 03:44:53 PM »

Is there a list of the airline companies that fly from U.S. to Aruba? Would love to see it

American Airlines
American Trans Air (ATA)
Continental
Delta Air Lines
United
U.S. Airways

Thanks Destiny and Wreck. Let's see who follows suit. According to the GMA newscast I saw yesterday they are all going to cut back, they have to, gas prices are killing them and they weren't in great shape to start with. Hell, Delta is on the verge of bankruptcy.
I noticed on Destiny's list they were still listing "TWA" -- American bought them and closed them about 7-8 years ago.

Picky...picky...picky....blame google not me...
those bastards!! (Probably just Aruba failing to realize TWA hasn't been there in years!!)

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2008, 03:45:06 PM »

The only thing I can see that can keep people coming to Aruba is a Fire Sale and that doesn't help the bottom line.[/b]
[/quote]

briesen was bragging somewhere not long ago about one of the s.a. country's business on aruba had risen l8% last year.  the l8% represented an increase of 54 tourists. tourism people are the most talented bs'ers in the entire world.  jvds would go far in that business.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2008, 03:52:57 PM »

[
[/quote]

Dayhiker...if they would only meet my demands...I would gladly take this *hex* off of them.... {evil grin}....LOL...
[/quote]

roflmao, drive another tent peg up the butt of your jvds doll just for me.  i may have other requests later.
dennisintn
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2008, 03:55:08 PM »

Caesu...if you provide me with that Minister of tourisms' phone #...I will call him...and, tell him how to get some GREAT publicity for Aruba...and help bring the tourists back....Yep I will....

Destiny...

i read your earlier request. but i didn't think you were serious. 

but this is the phonenumber of the Tourism Department: from the USA: 011-297-588-0114
and this is his email: edisonbriesen@yahoo.com
this is the email of his secretary(?), Tamara Waldron: t.waldron@aruba.com

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2008, 03:57:06 PM »

[

Dayhiker...if they would only meet my demands...I would gladly take this *hex* off of them.... {evil grin}....LOL...
[/quote]

roflmao, drive another tent peg up the butt of your jvds doll just for me.  i may have other requests later.
dennisintn
[/quote]

Reaching for tent peg.....All request considered....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »

Caesu...if you provide me with that Minister of tourisms' phone #...I will call him...and, tell him how to get some GREAT publicity for Aruba...and help bring the tourists back....Yep I will....

Destiny...

but this is the phonenumber of the Tourism Department: from the USA: 011-297-588-0114

Thank You Caesu....one ringy dingy.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2008, 04:00:20 PM »

Could somoene translate this word for me, please. TIA

bedrijfsvoering

Lala's you should keep this link it's a good one.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

management

Thanks Blonde!  Really appreciate that, bookmarking now.

yahoo and google have free translators and all you have to do is click on a button to get whole pages translated.  what one of them won't translate, the other one does, most of the time.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2008, 04:08:25 PM »

[

when listening to that Transport and Tourism minister it seems he is really in denial.
he is going to try to get tourists from South America and Europe.
the tourists from South America aren't getting a simular amount of money in.

talk about being in denial, did you read the speech briesen told at the carib. tourism meeting when he said that aruba had set the model to be used by the whole region for cases like natalee holloway's case.  i could just visualize the other attendees turning beet red and choking down the screams of denial.
dennisintn
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2008, 04:10:26 PM »

Aruba Tourism fears after Joran confession

Joran van der Sloot with his confession of Aruba's image as a holiday much damage. The island fears a new dip in tourism is an opportunity that American tourists stay away .

That says Prime Minister Oduber of Aruba on the recent coverage of Joran van der Sloot. According to the Prime Minister, Mr Van der Sloot the holiday island much damage. Oduber is the repeated lies of Van der Sloot quite tired. This puts the island again negative in the news.

70 Percent of income of the island comes from American tourists. Shortly after the disappearance of Holloway continued American tourists en masse away from the island. "He plays with the economy of the country," said the premier.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »

A week or so ago AOL had Aruba's gas prices as the second highest
in the world at over $12 per gal.  Some African country was first.

Airlines do not want to have to refuel there.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »

Aruba Tourism fears after Joran confession

Joran van der Sloot with his confession of Aruba's image as a holiday much damage. The island fears a new dip in tourism is an opportunity that American tourists stay away .

That says Prime Minister Oduber of Aruba on the recent coverage of Joran van der Sloot. According to the Prime Minister, Mr Van der Sloot the holiday island much damage. Oduber is the repeated lies of Van der Sloot quite tired. This puts the island again negative in the news.

70 Percent of income of the island comes from American tourists. Shortly after the disappearance of Holloway continued American tourists en masse away from the island. "He plays with the economy of the country," said the premier.

Just more stupidity. All they have to do to restore their image is throw Joran's ass in prison. They've had three years to do it. Make it happen, Nels, you'll be amazed at how people will beging to pesect your corrupt flea bag of an island again.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2008, 04:23:22 PM »

[

when listening to that Transport and Tourism minister it seems he is really in denial.

talk about being in denial, did you read the speech briesen told at the carib. tourism meeting when he said that aruba had set the model to be used by the whole region for cases like natalee holloway's case.  i could just visualize the other attendees turning beet red and choking down the screams of denial.
dennisintn

This whole friggin' case has been about denial on their part. If they'd have just sucked it up and admitted something bad happened to one of their tourists and prosecuted the criminals for the crimes they would have been out of the woods the first six months. It's their own fault for dragging it out.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2008, 04:25:02 PM »

[

dennisintn
[/quote]

Reaching for tent peg.....All request considered....
[/quote]

Here Des, use my sledge hammer.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »

Destiny...

I didn't know Tamara Waldron was his secretary. She posted the very first piece of government propaganda on 6-5-2005

I'm sure someone has it.

nice - one more mystery solved.

good job caesu

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »

The only thing I can see that can keep people coming to Aruba is a Fire Sale and that doesn't help the bottom line.[/b]

briesen was bragging somewhere not long ago about one of the s.a. country's business on aruba had risen l8% last year.  the l8% represented an increase of 54 tourists. tourism people are the most talented bs'ers in the entire world.  jvds would go far in that business.
dennisintn
[/quote]

When Central Bank comes out screaming you know they're in trouble. These are the most reserved suckers on the island.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

Destiny...

I didn't know Tamara Waldron was his secretary. She posted the very first piece of government propaganda on 6-5-2005

I'm sure someone has it.

good job caesu

IIRC she was the tourism babe floating the runaway rumor the first week. Good to see you Bro!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »

Destiny...

I'm sure someone has it.

good job caesu

IIRC she was the tourism babe floating the runaway rumor the first week. Good to see you Bro!

always good to see you too Dayhiker.

right she was - but being the secretary of the tourism minster puts a new light on it and furthers the corruption.

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2008, 04:33:48 PM »

[

dennisintn

those aruba politicians don't just lie. but they say the exact opposite.
i keep noticing that. Rudy Croes and Oduber do that too on other issues.
and then afterwards they have to deny that they even said or spin it in some other way.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »

Carpe, re Natalee videos, I looked at them yesterday and they were all there (no timestamp) but Running to the Lighthouse ended after about one second...like the tape broke.

Thanks for the info Always 1.   I have backed up every single video ever loaded.

Those videos will rising again from places all over the globe.

They will never stop our fight for Natalee. This is one battle has Aruba picked,

where they are in WAY OVER THEIR HEADS.

They have SEVERELY UNDERESTIMATED the value of one innocent American's life.

The fight they should have picked was that of Joran and the Kalpoes.

We need to continue to make them feel very sorry about that extremely poor choice.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »

so, the tourism department knew Natalee was not coming back as early as 6-4-2005 (they would have had to have known to being a strategy on the net - so I am allowing for one day to get some idea what needed to be done) and then they go and tell everyone that Natalee ran away - and then arrest the security guards.

pretty comical when you think about it, except this was a real living human being we are talking about.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.