April 25, 2024, 08:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277547 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 08, 2008, 01:57:23 PM »

now the next logical question is what is the name of this place / complex and who owns it?

Rob, I'm thinking it's the Caribbean Palm Village.  There's a whole cast of characters involved with this place.

Map of location of Caribbean Palm Village at this link:

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5655069&lon=-70.0344247&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT COMPANY N.V. 

Business address NOORD 43-E, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT COMPANY N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  3 SEPTEMBER 1986 
Last amendment in the articles  30 MAY 1989 

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 
THIS COMPANY IS IN LIQUIDATION BECAUSE OF BANKRUPTCY 15 AUGUST 1995 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

HOOGLAND, FRANK;  
Residing in  ZEPP LAMPESTRAAT 9, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, AMSTERDAM on 14 JANUARY 1929 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  10 SEPTEMBER 1990 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WERLEMAN-DE KORT, DIANA LOUISA
Residing in  SANTA CRUZ 228, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 26 SEPTEMBER 1944 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  15 MAY 1992 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

CHEMALY, JOHN ALFRED
Residing in  L.G. SMITH BLVD. 111, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 11 MAY 1945 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  3 SEPTEMBER 1986 
Authority  FULL 

SMIT, RUDOLF ANTONIUS BERNARDUS MARIA
Residing in  SANTA MARTA 8, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 11 DECEMBER 1953 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  15 MAY 1992 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

PETROCHI, LOURDES MARIETA
Residing in  CATIRI 69, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 21 NOVEMBER 1958 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  15 MAY 1992 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

BROWN, ROY ALEXANDER
Residing in  TANKI LEENDERT 130-B, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 18 OCTOBER 1941 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  TRUSTEE 
Effective  15 AUGUST 1995 
Authority  FULL 

CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE II N.V. 

Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE II N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  26 JANUARY 1989 

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

CHEMALY, JOHN ALFRED
Residing in  L.G. SMITH BLVD. 111, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 11 MAY 1945 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  27 JANUARY 1989 
Authority  FULL 

COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE RESORTS

Legal form  COOPERATIVE SOCIETY 
Name of the COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE RESORTS 
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation/commencement:
9 DECEMBER 1986 

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS 

FRANTSZ, ROBERT WALDO
Residing in  46 APACHE LANE , HUNTLEY I.L. 60142, U.S.A. 
Born in  U.S.A. on 5 AUGUST 1926 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  BOARD-MEMBER 
Effective  20 JUNE 1993 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

HARRIS, EDWARD G.; 
Residing in  18 TH NEW ENGLAND DRIVE LAKE , HIAWATHA N.J. 07034, U.S.A. 
Born in  U.S.A. on 19 MARCH 1946 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  BOARD-MEMBER 
Effective  20 JUNE 1993 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WEVER, RICARDO ROLANDO
Residing in  NOBELSTRAAT 5-D, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 31 JANUARY 1954 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  TREASURER 
Effective  1 DECEMBER 1996 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WEVER, DONICIO RICARDO
Residing in  SABANA BASORA 167, SAVANETA, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 8 APRIL 1959 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PRESIDENT 
Effective  20 JUNE 1993 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

MARTIS, EUGENE HAROLD JAMES
Residing in  MOKO 259, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, CURACAO on 9 DECEMBER 1960 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  SECRETARY 
Effective  1 DECEMBER 1999 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

If I recall, according to what CAPS had told us in S&S, Chemaly was one of the party-goers that night with Renfro.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: June 08, 2008, 02:00:41 PM »

WOW Pita, talk about the mother lode of names associated with this case - all under one roof.

Very nice - as always.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 08, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »

Correction:  CAPS told us that John Chemaly, Jr. was a party-goer.  It looks like John Chemaly, Sr. is one of the owners. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: June 08, 2008, 02:19:39 PM »

not to change the subject - but something just hit me and I'm not sure if this is anything at all - juts mentioning it.

This was a photo from Debra / Florida / Opus - she wouldn't tell us where it was taken.

Look at these buildings - they kind of look similar. But, I don't see the one with the red roof . . . this is the junkyard behind the Matty Apartments.

+++

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: June 08, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

Correction:  CAPS told us that John Chemaly, Jr. was a party-goer.  It looks like John Chemaly, Sr. is one of the owners. 

Yes, Chemaly Sr. is the owner.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: June 08, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »

Gas from Colombia for the production of electricity and water 

ORANJESTAD – As respond on the increasing oil prices and its negative consequences for our island, the government has decided to import gas from Colombia.  The electricity supply can be altered to use natural gas instead of fuel oil for an estimate of 20 millions.  The production of electricity and water becomes 40 percent cheaper because of this, said Premier Nelson Oduber yesterday.  “Besides, it’s going to be cleaner.”

The premier of Aruba made these comments during a press conference yesterday.  He is just back from a working visit in Colombia.  He took part as listener in the General Meeting of the Organization of American States (OAS) in Colombia.  He met with the Colombian president Alvaro Uribe last Sunday discussed among others the energy policy.  Uribe suggested supplying Aruba with natural gas, just like Colombia does with Puerto Rico, Venezuela, and Panama.  They agreed that the ambassador for the Kingdom will start negotiating today with the Colombian minister of Mining and energy.  A delegation of representatives of WEB and Elmar intends to go to Colombia and work out the further details afterwards.  This is an historic moment, said Oduber.

The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year.  WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions.  The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run.  This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island.  Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years.  Apart from using the gas for the production of electricity and water, it can also be used for cars and in the houses.  Oduber does not abandon the thoughts of other alternatives like wind- and sun energy, but these can only supply the island with a limited amount of electricity and water.  Other energy sources like pet-coke and pitch are too expensive, says the premier.  Also the deepwater cooling is no option.  “We do not have deepwater here.”

Aqualectra-director Anton Casperson cannot judge the Aruban situation, but he considers 40 percent cheaper production costs for Curacao not reasonable.  “Gas is indeed a serious option for us; especially from environmental considerations in combination with wind.” 

Aqualectra is not in negotiations with the gas suppliers as yet.  “The investments are high, and you must earn these back.”  Aqualectra is in the process of adjusting the long-term plans as committed in the Plan 2020.

http://www.amigoe.com/english

I would think with "constant tradewinds" and Dutch engineering, windmills could supply quite a bit of energy.  Does he really think that natural gas is going to be cheap?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 08, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »

not to change the subject - but something just hit me and I'm not sure if this is anything at all - juts mentioning it.

This was a photo from Debra / Florida / Opus - she wouldn't tell us where it was taken.

Look at these buildings - they kind of look similar. But, I don't see the one with the red roof . . . this is the junkyard behind the Matty Apartments.

I thought that was from the donkey sanctuary...but maybe I heard that from Purple whatever...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: June 08, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »

I thought that was from the donkey sanctuary...but maybe I heard that from Purple whatever...

ohh.. I didn't know - thanks Buckeye

maybe that van hauls away dead donkeys???
 blackeye

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: June 08, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »

We haven't forgotten about you either Koen
-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."

Male
20 years old

Aruba

http://www.myspace.com/atlkg

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 08, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."

Male
20 years old

Aruba

When will they grow up and stop with the hand gestures?  I have a head gesture that I'd love to give each and every one of them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: June 08, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

Deepak describing June 2, 2005, from Joran's book (pg. 123-124):

After a while Joran's mother came into the room. When she was in the room I heard her talk to someone who was involved in the search. I heard Joran's mother say they were busy searching at the lighthouse.

On a certain moment Joran asked his father: Dad if they find the girl at the lighthouse we are in trouble.His father answerd: "Yes then you are in trouble because you have stated that you have been there with the girl". Joran then asked his father: And if they don't find a body? His father answered: No, if they don't find a body then you are not that much into trouble. I asked: Is it just like in the VS that if they do not have a body that they do not have a case against you? Joran said: It is just like in the VS. If they don't have a body, if they don't have a weapon, if they don't have clothes with blood on it, if they don't have fingerprints, then they cannot start a case. Before I left Joran's father asked me if I could ask my mother to call him.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/book/statements.htm

He was describing the Paulus "no body, no case" advise.   Wonder why Joran included the other bits....weapon?? not just clothes, but "clothes with blood"?? fingerprints. Just seems odd to bring up forensics if you were not involved in "something bad" happening.

Was he just reassuring Deepak...who was getting scared?

Baseball bat.

Jug Twitty's friend ... viet vet ... claims that he was told that Joran had hit Natalee with a bat and ... that Joran had slept at the school.  The sleeping at the school turned out to be true ... Beth confirms it in LOVING NATALEE.

Janet

++++++++++

viet vet
FP comments
December 6, 2006

66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm
Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: June 08, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »

Buckeye - OMG

The 2008 Calendar, featuring all the best donkey models, is now available for sale (Afl. 25) at the Santa Lucia Donkey Sanctuary or by calling Desiree at Cel: 568-4091 or Tel: 584-1063.

you can't make this stuff up

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 08, 2008, 02:50:35 PM »

Buckeye - OMG

The 2008 Calendar, featuring all the best donkey models, is now available for sale (Afl. 25) at the Santa Lucia Donkey Sanctuary or by calling Desiree at Cel: 568-4091 or Tel: 584-1063.

Dang...missed the deadline....I so wanted to submit the donkey in the dumpster photo.

Don't know the accuracy of the photo being the donkey sanctuary, just what I read.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 08, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

Deepak describing June 2, 2005, from Joran's book (pg. 123-124):

After a while Joran's mother came into the room. When she was in the room I heard her talk to someone who was involved in the search. I heard Joran's mother say they were busy searching at the lighthouse.

On a certain moment Joran asked his father: Dad if they find the girl at the lighthouse we are in trouble.His father answerd: "Yes then you are in trouble because you have stated that you have been there with the girl". Joran then asked his father: And if they don't find a body? His father answered: No, if they don't find a body then you are not that much into trouble. I asked: Is it just like in the VS that if they do not have a body that they do not have a case against you? Joran said: It is just like in the VS. If they don't have a body, if they don't have a weapon, if they don't have clothes with blood on it, if they don't have fingerprints, then they cannot start a case. Before I left Joran's father asked me if I could ask my mother to call him.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/book/statements.htm

He was describing the Paulus "no body, no case" advise.   Wonder why Joran included the other bits....weapon?? not just clothes, but "clothes with blood"?? fingerprints. Just seems odd to bring up forensics if you were not involved in "something bad" happening.

Was he just reassuring Deepak...who was getting scared?

Baseball bat.

Jug Twitty's friend ... viet vet ... claims that he was told that Joran had hit Natalee with a bat and ... that Joran had slept at the school.  The sleeping at the school turned out to be true ... Beth confirms it in LOVING NATALEE.

Janet

++++++++++

viet vet
FP comments
December 6, 2006

66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm
Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

Yep..a little spooky putting two and two together.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: June 08, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."

Male
20 years old

Aruba

right back at 'cha Koen

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: June 08, 2008, 02:55:56 PM »

Buckeye - OMG

Dang...missed the deadline....I so wanted to submit the donkey in the dumpster photo.

Don't know the accuracy of the photo being the donkey sanctuary, just what I read.

I remember that - only I wish I didn't 

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: June 08, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."

Male
20 years old

Aruba

False sense of security....they are all coming back out to play.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: June 08, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »

any idea who this poor unfortunate soul is here with the goon?

same clothes???

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 08, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »

any idea who this poor unfortunate soul is here with the goon?  I believe Larissa

same clothes???

My answer above in Red
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: June 08, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »

Danki Klaas

er, I mean Donkey 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.