April 26, 2024, 09:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277593 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: June 08, 2008, 03:17:27 PM »

Deepak describing June 2, 2005, from Joran's book (pg. 123-124):

After a while Joran's mother came into the room. When she was in the room I heard her talk to someone who was involved in the search. I heard Joran's mother say they were busy searching at the lighthouse.

On a certain moment Joran asked his father: Dad if they find the girl at the lighthouse we are in trouble.His father answerd: "Yes then you are in trouble because you have stated that you have been there with the girl". Joran then asked his father: And if they don't find a body? His father answered: No, if they don't find a body then you are not that much into trouble. I asked: Is it just like in the VS that if they do not have a body that they do not have a case against you? Joran said: It is just like in the VS. If they don't have a body, if they don't have a weapon, if they don't have clothes with blood on it, if they don't have fingerprints, then they cannot start a case. Before I left Joran's father asked me if I could ask my mother to call him.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/book/statements.htm

He was describing the Paulus "no body, no case" advise.   Wonder why Joran included the other bits....weapon?? not just clothes, but "clothes with blood"?? fingerprints. Just seems odd to bring up forensics if you were not involved in "something bad" happening.

Was he just reassuring Deepak...who was getting scared?

Baseball bat.

Jug Twitty's friend ... viet vet ... claims that he was told that Joran had hit Natalee with a bat and ... that Joran had slept at the school.  The sleeping at the school turned out to be true ... Beth confirms it in LOVING NATALEE.

Janet

++++++++++

viet vet
FP comments
December 6, 2006

66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm
Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

I would love to know who was staying with Joran at the school.  He wasn't there alone.  Paulus would have made sure someone was with him.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: June 08, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

I don't expect anyone to care and this is just an observation (could be completely wrong).  Please don't ask me to explain this picture, you either get it or you don't read certain other sites. 

did you ever notice she has a jaw line like Rock Hudson?

She actually looks like a lot like Renfro (maybe 10 years from now?), an older version...are they related?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 08, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »

I don't expect anyone to care and this is just an observation (could be completely wrong).  Please don't ask me to explain this picture, you either get it or you don't read certain other sites. 

did you ever notice she has a jaw line like Rock Hudson?

She actually looks like a lot like Renfro (maybe 10 years from now?), an older version...are they related?

It's her mother 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: June 08, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »

After a while Joran's mother came into the room. When she was in the room I heard her talk to someone who was involved in the search. I heard Joran's mother say they were busy searching at the lighthouse.

On a certain moment Joran asked his father: Dad if they find the girl at the lighthouse we are in trouble.His father answerd: "Yes then you are in trouble because you have stated that you have been there with the girl". Joran then asked his father: And if they don't find a body? His father answered: No, if they don't find a body then you are not that much into trouble. I asked: Is it just like in the VS that if they do not have a body that they do not have a case against you? Joran said: It is just like in the VS. If they don't have a body, if they don't have a weapon, if they don't have clothes with blood on it, if they don't have fingerprints, then they cannot start a case. Before I left Joran's father asked me if I could ask my mother to call him.

He was describing the Paulus "no body, no case" advise.   Wonder why Joran included the other bits....weapon?? not just clothes, but "clothes with blood"?? fingerprints. Just seems odd to bring up forensics if you were not involved in "something bad" happening.

Baseball bat.

Jug Twitty's friend ... viet vet ... claims that he was told that Joran had hit Natalee with a bat and ... that Joran had slept at the school.  The sleeping at the school turned out to be true ... Beth confirms it in LOVING NATALEE.

Janet

++++++++++

viet vet
FP comments
December 6, 2006

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

I would love to know who was staying with Joran at the school.  He wasn't there alone.  Paulus would have made sure someone was with him.

A bat (weapon) could have "easily" been hidden in plain sight in a school. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: June 08, 2008, 03:47:04 PM »

Baseball bat.

Janet

++++++++++

viet vet
FP comments
December 6, 2006

A bat (weapon) could have "easily" been hidden in plain sight in a school

True.  In the end they can't confiscate all the bats on the island so to me if it was in fact the murder weapon it is long gone.  Unless someone has the bat with Natalee's blood on it.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: June 08, 2008, 03:56:24 PM »

Into The Deep
The Hidden Confession of Natalee's Killer  by Adrew G.Hodges, M.D.

page 21

>>>>SNIP

Shortly after midnight on Monday night, May 31, 2005--twenty-four hours after Natalee
went missing--Paulus van der Sloot was shocked to find the Twittys knocking on his door in Aruba, asking to speak to his son about their daughter.  He might have expected such a scene at some point, but not this point.
     Eyewitnesses on the scene testify that the elder van der Sloot at some point expressedsuprise that the Twittys had arrived so quickly, commenting, "How did you get here? There are no flights into a Aruba until Thursday!"  He never imagined that Beth and Jug would fly to Aruba on a friends corporate jet.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 08, 2008, 03:59:53 PM »

Into The Deep

page 21

>>>>SNIP

Shortly after midnight on Monday night, May 31, 2005--twenty-four hours after Natalee
went missing--Paulus van der Sloot was shocked to find the Twittys knocking on his door in Aruba, asking to speak to his son about their daughter.  He might have expected such a scene at some point, but not this point.
     Eyewitnesses on the scene testify that the elder van der Sloot at some point expressedsuprise that the Twittys had arrived so quickly, commenting, "How did you get here? There are no flights into a Aruba until Thursday!"  He never imagined that Beth and Jug would fly to Aruba on a friends corporate jet.

Paulus was doing his homework.  He checked on flights and everything.

If he had no clue as to what happened why would he be surprised and even know there were no flights to Aruba until Thursday.

What a POS.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 08, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »

They were obviously not expecting any family to show up searching so soon. That was why Deepaks car was sighted inside the gate , and the phone tag conversation happened between paulus and joran. It was a fabrication, don't think  joran was casually out gambling until midnight the night after he drugs a girl and she dies from it. I don't believe it for a NY minute.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: June 08, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »

They were obviously not expecting any family to show up searching so soon. That was why Deepaks car was sighted inside the gate , and the phone tag conversation happened between paulus and joran. It was a fabrication, don't think  joran was casually out gambling until midnight the night after he drugs a girl and she dies from it. I don't believe it for a NY minute.

Bleached I never believed it for one minute either.  I always believed that Joran was close by or hiding in the house with Paulus and Co.  Paulus needed to get them away from his home.  Someone was there or Natalee's body was still there.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: June 08, 2008, 04:27:59 PM »

I agree, something was up.....not sure what, I am just now starting the book, so it does present some new points from different sources and so far is very interesting.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: June 08, 2008, 04:32:34 PM »

"elder van der Sloot at some point expressedsuprise that the Twittys had arrived so quickly, commenting, "How did you get here? There are no flights into a Aruba until Thursday!"  He never imagined'
Why would a man who worked in a non tourist job be aware of that and have it at the forefront of his brain ? Not the first thing you would expect to be said in the situation ? 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: June 08, 2008, 04:35:26 PM »

I agree, something was up.....not sure what, I am just now starting the book, so it does present some new points from different sources and so far is very interesting.

There is some real good information about timing and events.  By the time I finished the book, though, my brain felt lke swiss cheese.  I still don't understand how he managed to interpret some of those thoughts from just one email.  I felt like he was giving Deepak too much credit for having a good command of the English language.  If you go to his website, there's some good information about how he spoke with the fishermen at the huts, before TES started the ocean search.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: June 08, 2008, 04:42:58 PM »

Look forward to seeing your posts about the book.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 08, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »

I wonder if they had the cars inside the gate doing more cleaning and getting rid of more evidence than just what the Kalpoes had done early in the morning. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: June 08, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »

"elder van der Sloot at some point expressedsuprise that the Twittys had arrived so quickly, commenting, "How did you get here? There are no flights into a Aruba until Thursday!"  He never imagined'
Why would a man who worked in a non tourist job be aware of that and have it at the forefront of his brain ? Not the first thing you would expect to be said in the situation ? 

I agree Kat_Gram it is the typical thing you would say in an unguarded moment-like thinking out loud- quite possibly one of the many comments made, that would make one  suspicious that someone was involved if overheard.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: June 08, 2008, 04:57:51 PM »

I agree Kat_Gram it is the typical thing you would say in an unguarded moment-like thinking out loud- quite possibly one of the many comments made, that would make one  suspicious that someone was involved if overheard.

Sort of like an "excited utterance", which holds up in court (at least in some states).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: June 08, 2008, 04:59:33 PM »

good catch, and a very astute question we've never heard an answer to nor it being asked by a.l.e.
dennisintn
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 08, 2008, 05:01:20 PM »

did you ever notice she has a jaw line like Rock Hudsobu?

She actually looks like a lot like Renfro (maybe 10 years from now?), an older version...are  hey related?

I'm usually a little slow, but this was one thing I actually got!    
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: June 08, 2008, 05:02:18 PM »

Into The Deep

page 21

>>>>SNIP

Thanks BB!  I had not heard that!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 08, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »

yw Casa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.