March 28, 2024, 06:32:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 275304 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 08, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »

I am not a techy but I suspect that is what Deepak was doing at the VDS home on May 30th 2005 at 9 PM. I don't know what Sophios.com was but it looked like a tech site,where Deepak may have found his w32/sdbot-fam and wkssvc32.exe worm/maggot/virus that he manually put in the VDS startup to wipe out all chat traffic,images and videos. I suspect in May 2005 that was the new worm/virus.

This happened just 30 minutes after PVDS was searching his stocks and shares..Then Alcohol,drugs and the dangers for this for young people and a lawyers office. Also the word Bear?

I always thought "bear" was a typo for "beer".  Were they searching in English or Dutch language?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 08, 2008, 08:36:45 PM »

Deepak probably new everything there is to know about viruses working at the internet cafe. And you are right *******, they probably were working on the computer that night while his car was parked behind the fence. If NFI had shit for brains or were inclined to use them they could have very easily identified the source of the virus, whether it was self-indiced, how it got on the computer and exactly when it was applied.

I believe it was proven to be self inflicted IIRC.

Yes they are SS. And they are usually arrested for kidnapping and murder when they confess to disposing of a person when they are sure whether they are alive or not. And they are usually arrested for rape when they admit to molesting a person when they are drunk or have been drugged.

The problem is that the Dutch do not enforce their laws, not on Aruba anyway. These are all Dutch laws on the books, they have confessions and other evidence, but they continue to do nothing about it. Of course it helps when you are the son of a well-connected judge-in-training.

Aren't people usually arrested for tampering with evidence in a police investigation?  I believe that ALE and the Netherlands know exactly what was on that computer and they know exactly how and where Natalee disappeared.  She was just an American tourist though, and they have to protect their own.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: June 08, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »

I am not a techy but I suspect that is what Deepak was doing at the VDS home on May 30th 2005 at 9 PM. I don't know what Sophios.com was but it looked like a tech site,where Deepak may have found his w32/sdbot-fam and wkssvc32.exe worm/maggot/virus that he manually put in the VDS startup to wipe out all chat traffic,images and videos. I suspect in May 2005 that was the new worm/virus.

This happened just 30 minutes after PVDS was searching his stocks and shares..Then Alcohol,drugs and the dangers for this for young people and a lawyers office. Also the word Bear?

I always thought "bear" was a typo for "beer".  Were they searching in English or Dutch language?

Appears it was english as he was searching on google.com as opposed to google.nl.

Beer would be my guess also.

http://hollowaycase.com/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 08, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »

Aren't people usually arrested for tampering with evidence in a police investigation?  I believe that ALE and the Netherlands know exactly what was on that computer and they know exactly how and where Natalee disappeared.  She was just an American tourist though, and they have to protect their own.

Uh, let's pull that out of the quote stack.

Yes they are SS. And they are usually arrested for kidnapping and murder when they confess to disposing of a person when they are sure whether they are alive or not. And they are usually arrested for rape when they admit to molesting a person when they are drunk or have been drugged.

The problem is that the Dutch do not enforce their laws, not on Aruba anyway. These are all Dutch laws on the books, they have confessions and other evidence, but they continue to do nothing about it. Of course it helps when you are the son of a well-connected judge-in-training.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 08, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »

I thought that too, Whiskeygirl. Bear is also a gay term so Pustus may have been looking up a little sumpin' sumpin' for him or Joran.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 08, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »

Bear???     Does Aruba have a zoo?

no... not even an aquarium. you have to go to Curacao to see that. Of course, Aruba does have the donkey boneyard  sanctuary and the butterfly farm, and the bird sanctuary. I think that's more than enough responsibility for them all things considered.

Asses are quite plentiful on Aruba, both the four and two legged kind, that latter which rule the government.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 08, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »

Hmmmm, Patti has a swimming pool, a corvette, and a Christmas tree!!!

Yes...  and do you also know where I live?

and WHO my friends are?

Think with Persistance...

Are you saying that YOU are the hero we seek out?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 08, 2008, 08:49:03 PM »

Who personally collected and sent the samples of the blood to the NFI? Did Karin Janssen,Jan VDS or Dennis Jacobs have anything to do with it? Did Jacobs just sit in the back room in his office and melt his chocolate bar and use that for samples?

No wonder why Janssen stopped talking to Beth and Jug after this. That bitch had no intentions of looking them in the face and trying to BS them.

She hid behind a false concept of Dutch law that we had engrained in us from the get-go that the prosecutor cannot talk to the family. Now we know that was a bunch of bullshit, Hans Mos blew that out of the water.

Had we known early on that Karin Jannsen was the currupt prosecutor that she was we could have called her out on it, but Arlene Schippers and the other AHATA liars were feeding everybody a line of crap in the media and on the internet and nobody knew enough about it.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: June 08, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

Who personally collected and sent the samples of the blood to the NFI? Did Karin Janssen,Jan VDS or Dennis Jacobs have anything to do with it? Did Jacobs just sit in the back room in his office and melt his chocolate bar and use that for samples?

No wonder why Janssen stopped talking to Beth and Jug after this. That bitch had no intentions of looking them in the face and trying to BS them.

the three doritos went to the hospital and gave blood or mouth swabs... I guess Beth did the same but that was blood for sure.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 08, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »

No, Patti, I was just messing with you. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: June 08, 2008, 08:52:35 PM »

Hmmmm, Patti has a swimming pool, a corvette, and a Christmas tree!!!

Yes...  and do you also know where I live?

and WHO my friends are?

Think with Persistance...

Are you saying that YOU are the hero we seek out?

is this code talkin' 

come in Houston!

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 08, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »

the three doritos went to the hospital and gave blood or mouth swabs... I guess Beth did the same but that was blood for sure.

And Judge Rick Smid threw everybody's DNA out of court except Beth's.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 08, 2008, 08:55:12 PM »

No, Patti, I was just messing with you. 

... and you are a {{edit}}.

What is going on here?  Don't start!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 09:05:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 08, 2008, 08:58:22 PM »

I thought that too, Whiskeygirl. Bear is also a gay term so Pustus may have been looking up a little sumpin' sumpin' for him or Joran.

~ TMI ~

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 08, 2008, 08:58:40 PM »

She hid behind a false concept of Dutch law that we had engrained in us from the get-go that the prosecutor cannot talk to the family. Now we know that was a bunch of bullshit, Hans Mos blew that out of the water.

Had we known early on that Karin Jannsen was the currupt prosecutor that she was we could have called her out on it, but Arlene Schippers and the other AHATA liars were feeding everybody a line of crap in the media and on the internet and nobody knew enough about it.

What blows my mind is that she actually received Woman of the year award in Aruba  How in the world could Jossy and JQK not scream at the top of there lungs how corrupt she was? Was she helping out a friend,a country or just following instructions from her superiors?

She's inquiring to the U.S justice Dept about Beths trip to Austria and her relations with Hitler and they vote her woman of the year  PVDS himself couldn't have sabataged this case any better then KJ did.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 09:07:10 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: June 08, 2008, 08:59:07 PM »

yep, what rational explanation could there have possibly been? you have formal suspects protected by a crooked judge... and Jansen (supposedly) got the DNA samples without a court order... now did she do that on puropse knowning it would be thrown out or was that the excuse... and once that ruling was made - what was to prevent another court order from collecting the samples? This is deliberate.

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 08, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »

yes, paulus had their lawyers fight the dna samples just as hard as he fought having the f.b.i. analyze all the samples that had been collected.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: June 08, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »

yep, what rational explanation could there have possibly been? you have formal suspects protected by a crooked judge... and Jansen (supposedly) got the DNA samples without a court order... now did she do that on puropse knowning it would be thrown out or was that the excuse... and once that ruling was made - what was to prevent another court order from collecting the samples? This is deliberate.

ya know Dayhiker, I'm wondering if this was all a ploy to get Beth's DNA - this is 'Rooba were talking about, right?

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 08, 2008, 09:06:49 PM »

Uh, let's pull that out of the quote stack.

IIRC, there was discussion that Aruban law wasn't written down, or in books.  There was someone looking for such a book and he could not find one.  jmho & memory.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 08, 2008, 09:15:24 PM »

*******, Rob, and Dayhiker - You three guys are part of a very small group who probably know more about this investigation than anyone else.  Since books seem to be where it's at right now, the three of you should write a book and expose how badly Aruba destroyed this entire investigation.  I would do whatever I could to help you with that endeavor and I have no doubt that everyone else on SM would help as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.