April 20, 2024, 12:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277275 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 04, 2008, 10:03:31 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Please take a moment to watch and listen to the video above and remember why we are all here after almost 3 years. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 10:56:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 01:22:31 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 01:30:24 AM »

Your absolutely right about the youtube Carpe and that just changed..I was on two nights ago,so they just changed it within the last 48 hours when you search "Aruba"

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 02:46:00 AM »

I'm all over it *******. It was probably a nasty letter from dark powers.

Switching up tactics in progress.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 02:49:19 AM »

They will NEVER stop our baby girl's justice & truth from coming forward, as long as
I have a breath in my body. I've never been this serious about anything before
in my life.

...and I AM DAMN PROUD to be considered a MONKEY! We fight with our brains AND hearts!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 02:56:42 AM »

here we go, close to what i expected a few days ago:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2879.msg386077#msg386077

"i bet if Hirsch Ballin hears what Croes is talking about he is going to say something different.
and then Croes has to backtrack or something."

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42973.php

outgoing (per july 1st - still no new PG in sight) PG Nico Jörg is calling the statements by Rudy Croes "totally false".
the article is "a canard" (article that needs to be dismissed for being totally wrong)

(article in englisch later in the day)

june 21st - 24th there is the tri-partite meeting between the three justice ministers.
it is going to be an interesting month for the Aruba justice department / OM.
things are heating up about several issues.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 06:23:16 AM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW
Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)
08/05/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (2) Case Management Conference)

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

06/04/2008 Stipulation and Order (Related to Electronic Device Analysis )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

05/23/2008 Stipulation (of the Parties to Continue the Ruling on Defendants' Second Motion to Dismiss )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 07:27:45 AM »

Deepak You know what's so funny about Your lawsuit against Dr Phil.....Its that You defamed and libeled Yourself way before the tapes......You are really something to think that just because You might be awarded lots of money that Everything will be great in Your world....because one thing is for sure....You will Burn in Hell for Your part in Natalee's Death and Disappearance.....You can be CONFIDENT of that.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 07:42:58 AM »

FWIW,,,

I intentionally laid a landmine at the Shango thread this ast wee when I took a bite from the past and asked if jossy might possibly be "Dirty Hand" ---

After the result of the to the interview with Dana it makes one wonder even more...

Too much at stake -- jossy's family does control the island and nothing really gets by them...  i am convinced he knows and only tells us what he feels we need to know if and only if, if helps his cause...His brother has been in sooooo much trouble.... many of us have written about this for years...

the last elections were telling...If Jossy's family can re-claim the majority then more will come out -- It is political with strong ties to the wrong place at the wrong time...

I am totally convinced this entire affair was the work of some spoiled young brats given too much liberty to do what they want, when they want without repercussions or consequences and a tragedy occurred -- Political influences like "you scratch my back I scratch yours" are very telling in this case --- IMHO Jossy knows...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 08:11:08 AM »

FWIW,,,

I intentionally laid a landmine at the Shango thread this ast wee when I took a bite from the past and asked if jossy might possibly be "Dirty Hand" ---

After the result of the to the interview with Dana it makes one wonder even more...

Too much at stake -- jossy's family does control the island and nothing really gets by them...  i am convinced he knows and only tells us what he feels we need to know if and only if, if helps his cause...His brother has been in sooooo much trouble.... many of us have written about this for years...

the last elections were telling...If Jossy's family can re-claim the majority then more will come out -- It is political with strong ties to the wrong place at the wrong time...

I am totally convinced this entire affair was the work of some spoiled young brats given too much liberty to do what they want, when they want without repercussions or consequences and a tragedy occurred -- Political influences like "you scratch my back I scratch yours" are very telling in this case --- IMHO Jossy knows...

You did something intentional to us Shangoers?  No, say it isn't so!  Just exactly how much of Aruba is owned by the Mansurs?  Is that in real estate or business ventures? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 08:29:07 AM »

This past week my daughter was in New York City on vacation.  While she was at St. Patrick's she lit a candle for Natalee.  This would have been on May 30.  She took a photo of the candle that she lit in her name.  People asked her why she was taking the photo and she told them it was for Natalee Holloway on the 3 year anniversary of her disappearance in Aruba. Natalee's legacy is one her entire family can be proud of because it reaches in all directions and across many miles. Once again...We Stand with the Girl...I am not giving up the fight!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 08:37:55 AM »

Lala's...Please tell Your Daughter Thank You and Thank You to You Too for posting the picture!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 08:39:58 AM »

I seriously doubt Jossy is dirtyhand..In the beginning and for over two years he wanted nothing more then for Natalee to be brought home and for her to get justice and for the killers and cover up to be exposed. He now knows the powers that be will not let that happen and he is only hurting himself,his investments and the future of his Family. He has to live on that island also and face the consequences if he truly wanted to be a voice for Natalee and reveal the truth. He isn't willing to do that,he is against any sort of boycott against his island and it's obvious they played hardball with him and it's in his best interest that he keeps his mouth shut. Jossy was Natalee's only voice in Aruba for a long time and I refuse to believe he is in on the cover up. Just because he knows more that he doesn't say in public,it doesn't mean he is dirtyhand...He is just one man and for all we know they pulled out all the skeletons in his closet so he would be forced to keep his mouth shut. He is not going to risk too much for a battle that he cannot win.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:50:54 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

Lala's...Please tell Your Daughter Thank You and Thank You to You Too for posting the picture!

You are most welcome..we all seemed a little down thismorning so I thought that might help us to remember why we are all still here. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »

You are most welcome..we all seemed a little down thismorning so I thought that might help us to remember why we are all still here. 
I'm not down at all. My "bottoming out" came this past December when they released everyone again. I have felt since then that we will never have justice in an Aruban/Dutch court. That said, I'm very confident we will finally expose the TRUTH, the ENTIRE world will acknowledge it and Aruba will be FAR worse off than they ever imagined. I also strongly believe that at least a part of Natalee will returned to her family. This keeps me going!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 09:30:19 AM »

Lala's...Please tell her Thanks from me as well...

I hope she had a great time!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 09:39:32 AM »

Partial transcript of last nights Dana Pretzer show by Heli at RU:

Dana Pretzer Show
June 4, 2008

Select excerpts transcribed from Podcast June 5, 2008

( .... )

Clint van Zandt:

American tourists go down there now, they go to Carlos & Charlie's like it's a tourist spot to see where Natalee's last night was and move on, so it's amazing that 3 years later we've got 18 year olds going there now who were 14 and 15 at least when that happened, who may not even know the story and go down and now they are potential victims to something similar to that. Those type of activities go on.

I remember being down there and talking to private investigators ...... it's kind of SOP down here that some of the aruban kids down there, they hand out in bars, the american come in the bars, they pick up the girls, they slip them rufinol (sic) they take them out and they become the victim of some kind of physical and sexual assault, the girls go to the police, they complain and they say 'you know, you plane's leaving tomorrow morning, you should just get on a plane and count this as a lesson learned" and you know, this happens over and over again, every day and every week a new plane and a new ship of nice fresh victims show up again.

Dana:

And the government of Aruba does nothing to help that situation and I've said it many times, Natalee Holloway is in a much better place right now and it certainly isn't the island of Aruba.

( ....... )

Art Wood:

I still think this case can be solved. We know we're real close. As far as what happened in Holland, we all know Joran did it and it's a matter of the prosecutor going forward and doing something about it.

( ...... )

There's a witness that's come forward that Joran, at a different part of the island, not close to the fishermen's huts, but more inland towards that pond that was drained and a different pond than that actually, he was going down the street with no shoes, or one shoe on and one shoe off but the prosecutor, they wouldn't drain that new pond, they wouldn't do anything to find that shoe.

It all corresponds to what we know happened. We know that Natalee died at the hands of Joran van der Sloot and whether it happened at the beach or at the pond, it doesn't matter. What matters is who got rid of the body. We know they took it out to sea

( .... )

Dana:

( ... ) Would it be better right now if there was a way to clamp down on any information, to let the pieces fall where they may and maybe we can at least bring Natalee home and get these three gutter scum, I was going to say something else but I can't here, to Court?

Art Wood:

Listen Dana, I don't agree with that at all, and the reason is I believe Joran made a confession on national television. I think a statement was made where he confessed that Natalee died on the beach and they got rid of the body and it's enough for prosecutors to go forward. Now I don't know what's taking them so long.

Dana:

( ... ) only in Aruba can you confess to murder and nothing happen to you. Your thoughts on that statements?

Art Wood:

I'm waiting for the prosecutor to do something about it. I think Joran did confess, your listeners and you, myself and everybody else in the world that's followed this case knows that what he said on those tapes was true. Did he mean to kill Natalee? There's nothing on those tapes that convinces me that he did but he certainly didn't save her. He certainly didn't take any steps to save this young girl's life and that's what bothers me.

( ... )

Dana:

( ... ) Who put the body on the boat and took it out, what do you think? ( ... )

Art:

I know who did it, it was Paul van der Sloot with the help of the Gottenboes'. Whether it was Koen Gottenboes with the help of his father or just the father, or the father and son, it was that boat and they did it.

( ... ) I told you this a thousand times, there's a lot more evidence to convict Joran in this case than there ever was against Scott Peterson, the only difference is, is that this is in Aruba. I can't imagine why the prosecutor hasn't gone forward.

I don't have any predictions but the whole world knows that he did.

( ... )

Dana:

We heard a lot about computer analysts looking at the computers of Joran and Paulus van der Sloot and all of that and a computer is usually a good piece of evidence and tracking point as to what really happened.

There was some interesting evidence that was found on Paulus van der Sloot's computer wasn't there?

Art:

Absolutely, it absolutely convinced me that Paulus van der Sloot is the person Joran called to get rid of the body. When he says he called his friend, I didn't believe a word of it ( ... ) the conversation was father and son and it absolutely convinced me that it was Paulus that he called. That information corresponding with what happened (inaudible) convinced me Paulus is the one that got rid of the body, there's no doubt in my mind.

Dana:

I couldn't agree more,
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »

Carpe, re Natalee videos, I looked at them yesterday and they were all there (no timestamp) but Running to the Lighthouse ended after about one second...like the tape broke.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »

here we go, close to what i expected a few days ago:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2879.msg386077#msg386077

"i bet if Hirsch Ballin hears what Croes is talking about he is going to say something different.
and then Croes has to backtrack or something."

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42973.php

outgoing (per july 1st - still no new PG in sight) PG Nico Jörg is calling the statements by Rudy Croes "totally false".
the article is "a canard" (article that needs to be dismissed for being totally wrong)

(article in englisch later in the day)

june 21st - 24th there is the tri-partite meeting between the three justice ministers.
it is going to be an interesting month for the Aruba justice department / OM.
things are heating up about several issues.

The Netherlands: One judiciary is unthinkable

ORANJESTAD – The position of the Netherlands and the Neth.Antilles is still that after the Antilles break up, there ought to come on Joint Court of Justice for the Caribbean part of the Kingdom.

“The position of the Political Steering Committee Political Changes Neth.Antilles on the organization of the judiciary is still the same”, says Thijs Manter, spokesperson of secretary of state Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) of Kingdom Relations.  His reaction is on the statements of Justice-minister Rudy Croes in last Saturday’s edition of this paper, that Aruba has reached an agreement with the Netherlands and the Neth.Antilles on a consensus statutory law for the organization of one judicial organization for all the three countries within the Kingdom.  Croes suggested that now that the three countries are more or less in agreement, we can put a stop to the Political Steering Committee.   

Acting procurator general (PG) Nico Jörg calls the article in the Amigoe a false report.  “It is unthinkable that the Netherlands would want this.  That means that Aruba and the other islands must get a seat in the Council for the Administration of Justice.  The Netherlands will never do this; they are not going to give the municipalities Alkmaar and Leeuwarden a say in the committee, right?”   

The Council for the Administration of Justice forms the link between the minister of Justice and Dutch courts.  The Council looks after the external common interest of the courts, takes care of provisions that go beyond the court, supervises the operational- and financial management, and if necessary, gives general operational management instructions.  The Council is at the same time the focal point for and the spokesperson of the administration of justice in political and social debate.   

According to Jörg, there is going to be a Caribbean Court, ‘as was considered in the bosom of the current Joint Court.  Unless Aruba is planning to break away, but I don’t think that that will happen, because the island will then get isolated.”  Aruba can also go for a Court of her own, but “most of the people that have invested their money here, will leave”, said Jörg.

“It is ultimately the High Court that currently sees to a reliable administration of justice.  You must not even think about the fact that there is just going to be an Aruba judiciary.”   Aruba needs a very strong judicial power to prevent investors from leaving, also to “put an iron hand against the government.”

The ministry of Justice in the Netherlands doesn’t want to confirm nor deny an agreement on a consensus law for the judicial power.  It is also not clear whether Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) has indeed contacted or will contact the Council for the Administration of Justice, like Minister Croes indicated. Spokesperson Wiebe Alkema only said that the subject is on the agenda of the next tripartite Justice deliberation that takes place in Aruba at the end of this month (21 till 24 of June inclusive, red).  State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten will also be present, said her spokesperson.   

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »

Good Morning Cage Mates....Hello Chuckierat...do you feel like you're coming out of a dark place...can you see the light.....that light is called...truth....hope some of it rubs off on you over there....chuckie...use your new found power wisely...you might be able to redeem yourself yet...methinks meeting Beth in person had an impact on you...one can only hope...

Destiny Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.