March 28, 2024, 07:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 275286 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »

Lala's...Please tell Your Daughter Thank You and Thank You to You Too for posting the picture!

You are most welcome..we all seemed a little down thismorning so I thought that might help us to remember why we are all still here. 
I'm not down at all. My "bottoming out" came this past December when they released everyone again. I have felt since then that we will never have justice in an Aruban/Dutch court. That said, I'm very confident we will finally expose the TRUTH, the ENTIRE world will acknowledge it and Aruba will be FAR worse off than they ever imagined. I also strongly believe that at least a part of Natalee will returned to her family. This keeps me going!

My sentiments exactly, Wreck.  I don't expect any justice at all from Aruba, but I am confident that the TRUTH will come out.  The shameful legacy of the cover up will long outlive the mystery of Natalee's disappearance, IMO. 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 11:07:32 AM »

Klaas ... Thanks

Dana:

We heard a lot about computer analysts looking at the computers of Joran and Paulus van der Sloot and all of that and a computer is usually a good piece of evidence and tracking point as to what really happened.

There was some interesting evidence that was found on Paulus van der Sloot's computer wasn't there?

Dana's question reminded me of the tampering with the computers. Was the time on the computer changed? Does anyone remember, please?

I am just wondering if Paulus was googling the drug overdose earlier than Monday night or if it was in fact on Monday night, was Natalee still alive at that time? TIA

Caesu...Thank You for posting this information for us! I always read them...keeping one eye on Rudy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 11:11:03 AM »

Well, then I guess I am the only one down today...slinking back to the corner...

Hey, if Paulus disposed of the body via help from the Gottenbos...how have they continued to be under the radar?  They were questioned and for the life of me I can't see how they wouldn't break down and tell what they know.  Of course, if their father was the one involved it would have to remain in the family and to think they live and breathe or did for a while here in the USA.

Another thing, why implicate GVC or Guido in this if it was just a handful?  Going back to the pond...if Natalee is not there was she ever?  What if the witness actually saw Sander and not Joran?  In the dark how much alike are they?  What if the shoes are not Joran's but Koen's?  What was it that Freddy knew that would have taken the heat off the Kalpoes?  That he saw Joran and Sander or Koen that night in a boat?  What is it that makes Art Wood so certain that it was the Gottnebos boat?  There must be a very good piece of evidence there...the ALE is not going to do anything...the evidence is gone and now the shoe is in custody of ALE...scary!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »

Well, then I guess I am the only one down today...slinking back to the corner...

Hey, if Paulus disposed of the body via help from the Gottenbos...how have they continued to be under the radar?  They were questioned and for the life of me I can't see how they wouldn't break down and tell what they know.  Of course, if their father was the one involved it would have to remain in the family and to think they live and breathe or did for a while here in the USA.

Another thing, why implicate GVC or Guido in this if it was just a handful?  Going back to the pond...if Natalee is not there was she ever?  What if the witness actually saw Sander and not Joran?   In the dark how much alike are they?  What if the shoes are not Joran's but Koen's?  What was it that Freddy knew that would have taken the heat off the Kalpoes?  That he saw Joran and Sander or Koen that night in a boat?  What is it that makes Art Wood so certain that it was the Gottnebos boat?  There must be a very good piece of evidence there...the ALE is not going to do anything...the evidence is gone and now the shoe is in custody of ALE...scary!
lala's, I guess I've never heard just exactly WHY the latest pond was drained. All I heard was that it was being drained due to the scan in by The Persistence crew and a "lead". Do YOU know what the "lead" stemmed from -- it sounds like you know a lot more about the details then I!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »

Fuel prices threaten tourism

05-06-2008

The Aruban minister Edison Briesen of Transport and Tourism is very much concerned about the high fuel prices. This can have disastrous consequences to Aruba. American Airlines announced already it will carry out less flights to Aruba and American Eagle stopped flights entirely.

Aruba is in search for alternatives. Thereby the question comes forward if the island must aim more for South-America and Europe. Briesen says he is actively looking to turn the tide and avert the feared disaster. Already conversations have been with all sectors concerned on Aruba, 'to prepare for a plan B'.

The are contacts with the foreign partners are going fine, says the minister. '"We visit each airline company and each cruise line operator at least once a year". The last times these meetings concerned what will change due to the expensive fuel. Briesen has understood that old planes in the United States are already kept on the ground because to costs less than them fly to let.

For Aruba this situation makes the future uncertain because the American market covers 75% of the tourism sector. "The complete economic crisis in the US plays a large role. For this reason we are looking at alternatives. This is worrisome. What will we do with our budget?"

In nearby South-America the economy is doing better and better and for Europe with its strong euro Aruba can be a destination for long visits, says Briesen. Cooperation in marketing area with other islands in the region is also considered: "Do we have to join our strengths as a Caribbean area and as one large entity approach the USA?" This are plans we are working on.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080605_briesen-prijzen

also a blog about it on the frontpage:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/05/american-airlines-and-american-eagle-cancel-flights-to-aruba-there-is-a-demand-to-go-to-aruba/

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 12:01:53 PM »

So...did another prisoner at KIA get a cell phone? Given to him by a KIA guard?...am I learning papiamento???????

PRESO “RASTA” Y GUARDIA "CHUBA" AWOR TA DETENI    PDF    Print    E-mail
Thursday, 05 June 2008

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Detencion a bolbe cay den Prison di KIA, e biaha aki un preso cu ta sintando su castigo lo ta envolvi den un caso.

Tambe un guardia di KIA cu lo ta hiba preso pa Aeropuerto haci respondi, tambe a keda deteni. Segun informe nobo ricibi, pa algun tempo caba sea RST combina cu Landsrecherche ta investigando yamada ta worde haci, originando den KIA bayendo pa ‘outside’, esta pafor di e instituto. Parce cu a tap combersacion tambe entre preso cu e guardia encuestion.

Ora cu tabata tin suficiente combersacion cu a worde scucha a dicidi na detene tanto e preso y e guardia. Ta asina cu e preso conoci como Rasta H. naci na Curaçao, ta sintando castigo relaciona cu asuntonan di bolita.

No por a saca afor kico e combersacion cu a worde scucha ta encera, pero e preso tabata yama e guardia riba su celular pa e ultimo aparentemente haci cierto fabornan, di “hiba y trece”.

Durante di uso di e cell esaki tabata worde getap pa sigui e combersacion. Awor e guardia di seguridad mihor conoci como Chuba v/d B. ta deteni pendiente di lo demas investigacion cu ta andando. Parce cu lo tin mas trahador di KIA a worde interoga relaciona cu e investigacion.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »

05-06-2008

The Aruban minister Edison Briesen of Transport and Tourism is very much concerned about the high fuel prices. This can have disastrous consequences to Aruba. American Airlines announced already it will carry out less flights to Aruba and American Eagle stopped flights entirely.

Aruba is in search for alternatives. Thereby the question comes forward if the island must aim more for South-America and Europe. Briesen says he is actively looking to turn the tide and avert the feared disaster. Already conversations have been with all sectors concerned on Aruba, 'to prepare for a plan B'.

The are contacts with the foreign partners are going fine, says the minister. '"We visit each airline company and each cruise line operator at least once a year". The last times these meetings concerned what will change due to the expensive fuel. Briesen has understood that old planes in the United States are already kept on the ground because to costs less than them fly to let.

For Aruba this situation makes the future uncertain because the American market covers 75% of the tourism sector. "The complete economic crisis in the US plays a large role. For this reason we are looking at alternatives. This is worrisome. What will we do with our budget?"

In nearby South-America the economy is doing better and better and for Europe with its strong euro Aruba can be a destination for long visits, says Briesen. Cooperation in marketing area with other islands in the region is also considered: "Do we have to join our strengths as a Caribbean area and as one large entity approach the USA?" This are plans we are working on.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/05/american-airlines-and-american-eagle-cancel-flights-to-aruba-there-is-a-demand-to-go-to-aruba/
I think I recognize a poster on that front page article!!! 
High fuel prices are BAD for places like Aruba. Bad for the airlines and bad for cruise ships! Aruba may have weathered the storm if they didn't have the already HUGE "monkey" on their back already. They are toast!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 12:19:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

On the last thread ... Jossy's demeanor on with Dana Pretzer in regards to the Natalee Holloway case was questioned.  I agree ... he did sound less than forthcoming on the topics that were being discussed.

However ... I will give Jossy the benefit of the doubt.  From the getgo Jossy had done more that ANY other Aruba to openly support the family in their pursuant of the truth regarding the events that encompassing the morning that Natalee went missing.

There has already been an attempt by the "powers that be" in Aruba to boycott his publication.  Then between family issues and ... ongoing health problems ...

Concerning last night's Dana program ... I did find it strange that both Art Wood and Jossy Mansur denied that the search of the pond was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.  There was definitely something going on ...

Janet
9:13 AM

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/06/04/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-clint-van-zandt-art-wood-discussing-the-natalee-holloway-investigation-3-years-later/

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - Guests Include Clint Van Zandt, Art Wood and Jossy Mansur Discussing The Natalee Holloway Investigation 3 Years Later

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »

05-06-2008

Caesu...give me this dude's phone #...I'll call and tell him how to help tourism right now...{evil grin}...

The Aruban minister Edison Briesen of Transport and Tourism

Destiny...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »

I think I recognize a poster on that front page article!!! 
High fuel prices are BAD for places like Aruba. Bad for the airlines and bad for cruise ships! Aruba may have weathered the storm if they didn't have the already HUGE "monkey" on their back already. They are toast!!

Wreck, I believe the old saying "What comes around goes around" fits here. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »

Another thing, why implicate GVC or Guido in this if it was just a handful?  Going back to the pond...if Natalee is not there was she ever?  What if the witness actually saw Sander and not Joran?   In the dark how much alike are they?  What if the shoes are not Joran's but Koen's?  What was it that Freddy knew that would have taken the heat off the Kalpoes?  That he saw Joran and Sander or Koen that night in a boat?  What is it that makes Art Wood so certain that it was the Gottnebos boat?  There must be a very good piece of evidence there...the ALE is not going to do anything...the evidence is gone and now the shoe is in custody of ALE...scary!
lala's, I guess I've never heard just exactly WHY the latest pond was drained. All I heard was that it was being drained due to the scan in by The Persistence crew and a "lead". Do YOU know what the "lead" stemmed from -- it sounds like you know a lot more about the details then I!

As I understand it that pond was being looked at by OE before that other person went missing so Jossy's insinuation that they could have been looking for someone else doesn't wash.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 12:59:51 PM »

05-06-2008

Caesu...give me this dude's phone #...I'll call and tell him how to help tourism right now...{evil grin}...

The Aruban minister Edison Briesen of Transport and Tourism

Destiny...

Destiny, was it you that said yesterday you had something good to tell today?  I am wondering when you are going to tell us.  At least I am thinking it was you.  Anyway I want to hear some juicy stuff.  Jackb (PS:  am not talking about juicy fruit gum or food items)  LOL

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »

As I understand it that pond was being looked at by OE before that other person went missing so Jossy's insinuation that they could have been looking for someone else doesn't wash.

That is true Dayhiker...I wasn't happy with the *feeling* I was left with by Jossy last night...his tone of vioce seemed to be one of ..ho-hum...this subject again....the only time I heard any emotion in his voice was when he was talking about how the investigation was botched in the very beginning...maybe I'm wrong...or, just have selective hearing...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »

I was kind of confused here. Lala's - are you saying there was a witness who saw Joran at the pond and THIS is the reason they drained it??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »

The only thing that concerns me is that BOTH Art Wood and Jossy Mansur implied to Dana Pretzer last night that the search of the pond was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: MumInOhio on May 16, 2008, 01:10:17 PM
OE...Thanks If the 40-52 Dutch Investigaters is just coincidental, do you know who has been/is searching the pond?  ALE? Thanks in Advance!

Oceanexploration:
ALE, but there may have been others included.  We were asked to attend.

+++++++++

Oceanexploration:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.

- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.

- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.

- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.

- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.

- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

The only thing that concerns me is that BOTH Art Wood and Jossy Mansur implied to Dana Pretzer last night that the search of the pond was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: MumInOhio on May 16, 2008, 01:10:17 PM
OE...Thanks If the 40-52 Dutch Investigaters is just coincidental, do you know who has been/is searching the pond?  ALE? Thanks in Advance!

Oceanexploration:
ALE, but there may have been others included.  We were asked to attend.

+++++++++

Oceanexploration:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.

- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.

- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.

- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.

- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.

- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

My opinion is that neither Art nor Jossy are "in the loop" about the latest pond search. I think they were caught off guard and didn't want to come across they "didn't know" about it.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2008, 01:48:47 PM »

[/quote]

That is true Dayhiker...I wasn't happy with the *feeling* I was left with by Jossy last night...his tone of vioce seemed to be one of ..ho-hum...this subject again....the only time I heard any emotion in his voice was when he was talking about how the investigation was botched in the very beginning...maybe I'm wrong...or, just have selective hearing...
[/quote]

it sounded more like resignation and a little disgust that nothing has occurred that would help natalee's cause.
dennisintn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2008, 01:56:44 PM »

Destiny and Dennis, I have gotten that same feeling the last few times we've heard Jossy. He divulges nothing and has not produced any of the explosive information he claims to have. While I appreciate all he has done for the family and like him personally, he hasn't followed through on delivering the goods on the case as promised and his attitude last night was definitely jaded.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »

Thanks Caesu! I have the feeling that Aruba's airline troubles are going to get worse before they get better. I expect other airlines to follow suit due to the gas crisis and cruise ships, too. Both airliners and cruise ships burn tremendous, unfathomable amounts of fuel. Even going a hundred or two miles out of their way costs a fortune.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2008, 02:03:52 PM »

Wreck
It was my understanding that the pond was going to be drained as soon as the strike was over in Aruba.  Then lo and behold it's empty just a day or so after the strike ended.  Given what I know about that pond it stands to reason that the pond was not even on the radar of the OM, ALE or anyone else until the Persistence crew scanned it.  If the person that told me this is reliable in their information I have reason to believe that the reason had to do with Natalee Holloway and no one else.  So far this person has not fed me any wrong information concerning that pond that I have been able to prove incorrect.  Until then, I stand by the statement that the pond is involved only because of that tip from someone that may know something or may have seen something that could be important to the Natalee Holloway case. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.