April 27, 2024, 07:39:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277599 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2008, 07:28:14 PM »

Thank You Destiny for all your hard work. So it was not Joran's shoe.

The shoe has been dressed up before you saw it.  It shows nothing for whatever reason.  The real condition of the show has been covered over.  It may or may not be, but the picture is definitely not as you are seeing it by the time it was put on the I-net.  Jackb
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »

On October 9, 2001 Mathew was arrested on Aruba on a charge of inflicting grievous bodily harm. From October 2001 until the end of April 2004 he was detained on remand in the Aruba Correctional Institution (Korrektie Inrichting Aruba), (KIA). During most of that time, he was in solitary confinement.

On November 29, 2001 an incident took place in which the acting KIA governor was very seriously injured (broken eye socket, cheekbone and skull) and for which the applicant was subsequently convicted of inflicting serious bodily harm.

Following the incident, the Mathew was placed in solitary confinement for 35 days. Thereafter, on January 4, 2002, a special detention regime was imposed on him, aimed at keeping him away from the other prisoners. He was not allowed to leave his cell without handcuffs around his wrists and fetters around his ankles (the use of fetters was discontinued after a certain time). Contact with the outside world was also limited. On two other occasions after the Mathew had, among other things, assaulted prison staff, he was also denied visits or use of the telephone for 28 days.

From the time when the Mathew was first detained there until some time between August and October 2002, there was a large opening in the roof of the applicant’s cell through which the rain penetrated. The cell was located on the second and top floor of the KIA prison building and exposed its occupant to the heat of the sun. Iced water was provided; there was, however, no air conditioner or other cooling system. There were no lifts.

As from June 2002 the applicant was found to be suffering from a serious spinal condition. Aruba’s only neurosurgeon found that the applicant had a lumbar discal hernia and considered surgery to be appropriate. He asked for the applicant to be examined by another neurosurgeon for a second opinion, which did not happen. The applicant was provided with a wheelchair on August 14 2002, but permission to use it was withdrawn following an incident on 13 February 2003, when he ripped a piece of metal off his wheelchair and used it as a weapon against prison staff.

On February 19 2003 Mathew began court proceedings requesting more comfortable detention conditions. Among other things, he complained that his cell was unsanitary and that he was made to walk down two flights of stairs to meet visitors, take outside exercise or go to hospital, and that he was denied physiotherapy and a wheelchair. A local court ordered the prison to review the need for continuing the special regime at regular intervals.

On April 14 2003 Mathew was found guilty as charged on appeal by the Joint Court of Justice for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, which stated that it had imposed a considerably lower sentence (three years and six months instead of five years) than would normally be justified by the applicant’s crimes, in view of the unusual severity of the regime imposed on him while on remand.

Mathew received physiotherapy in hospital from 23 May until 13 June 2003. It was intended he should continue to receive physiotherapy as an outpatient. However, his physiotherapy sessions were discontinued. The applicant maintained that his physical condition prevented him from walking from his cell to the vehicle which was to take him to hospital and from sitting up straight in the vehicle.

Mathew would normally have been eligible for early release on 27 January 2004. This, however, was refused him on grounds related to his behaviour in prison.

A physiotherapist who examined Mathew on 6 March 2004 described him as able, despite going nine months without treatment, to walk a distance of at least 90 meters and carry out complex physical actions such as twisting his body and walking stairs.

Mathew was released by order of the Minister of Justice of Aruba on April 30 2004 (by which time his application before the European Court of Human Rights had been communicated to the Netherlands Government).

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »

480 kilo / 1060 pounds cocaine seized by Aruba/Antilles coastguard near St. Maarten.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4178438/_Kustwacht_onderschept_480_kilo_coke__.html?cid=rss

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »

The mens tennis shoe on WWW.kswiss.com have white rings on them...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: June 06, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »

480 kilo / 1060 pounds cocaine seized by Aruba/Antilles coastguard near St. Maarten.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4178438/_Kustwacht_onderschept_480_kilo_coke__.html?cid=rss

Did that ship depart from Aruba or was headed that way? There has been some monstrous cocaine busts this last week and somebody is out a few million today.   
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 07:43:31 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: June 06, 2008, 07:39:59 PM »

Thank You Destiny for all your hard work. So it was not Joran's shoe.

The shoe has been dressed up before you saw it.  It shows nothing for whatever reason.  The real condition of the show has been covered over.  It may or may not be, but the picture is definitely not as you are seeing it by the time it was put on the I-net.  Jackb

When I say may or may not be, I mean as belonging to Joran.  But I am sure about the rest of what I wrote.   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: June 06, 2008, 07:43:20 PM »

Did that ship depart from Aruba or was headed that way? There has been some monstrous cocaine busts this last week. Somebody is out a few million.   

Growing drug addicts is their main cash "crop."  J/b
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »

Like what you did to Eduardo Matthew?
Refunjol must fall. Then all fall. He is DirtyHand.
Dirty Hand is possibly even Shango

who is Refunjol ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2008, 07:52:12 PM »

Saw posted at RU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4TmbIb5b24

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »

Like what you did to Eduardo Matthew?
Refunjol must fall. Then all fall. He is DirtyHand.
Dirty Hand is possibly even Shango

who is Refunjol ?

Fredis......the governor
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2008, 07:55:47 PM »

chief of state: Queen BEATRIX of the Netherlands (since 30 April 1980), represented by Governor General Fredis REFUNJOL (since 11 May 2004)
head of government: Prime Minister Nelson O. ODUBER (since 30 October 2001)
cabinet: Council of Ministers (elected by the Staten)
elections: the monarch is hereditary; governor general appointed for a six-year term by the monarch; prime minister and deputy prime minister elected by the Staten for four-year terms; election last held 28 September 2001 (next to be held by December 2005)
election results: Nelson O. ODUBER elected prime minister; percent of legislative vote - NA

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: June 06, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »

The mens tennis shoe on WWW.kswiss.com have white rings on them...

The "good" looking condition that appears on the shoe is definitely not when looked at in the right lighting.  The shoe, since there is an apparent disguising of the condition indicates to me that is IS most likely Joran's shoes.  However the what appears to be initials on the back may just be cut marks.....then again??? There is a definite appearance of blood on that shoe, on the strings and under the strings, down where the sole was detached and in cracks and crevices.  The appearance of many pictures from there have been altered to protect that bunch of thugs.  They were probably betting we had heard about the shoe being found and fixed the picture up before it was seen by those interested in justice.   jackb
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #312 on: June 06, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »

Was this Eduardo Matthew a friend of Joran ?
He was a kick boxer
And he is also a poker player

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 06, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »

Suspects from several cases shown at Awe24.com

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: June 06, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »

Shout out to Sharon!!  If you happen to see this, I need a favor...Email me please.  cindoal@yahoo.com 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »

One month following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway there were those who recognized the signs ... the signs that implied that justice for the 18 year old American citizen would never be realized.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://newsblaze.com/story/2005070108300200001
http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/12239

Is Aruba's Government Covering Up Again
EAST GREENWICH, R.I. (EWORLDWIRE) Jul 1, 2005

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of "to hell with Aruba.com." Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years. The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their partiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How partial is this?  Those who are preparing the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family. Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface. The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation. Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mathew of owning the website "to hell with Aruba. Com," this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper "Bon Dia Aruba."

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population. If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

The government and prosecution officials should offer to take a lie detector test. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba's name.

Massimo
RI,    USA
4018645592 (phone)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2008, 08:02:25 PM »

He was a kick boxer

If you are talking about the Alex Eduardo Mathew that was in KIA...I doubt he knew Joran.  Mathew is a bit older, I think.  He owned a night club in Aruba called the Spice Night Club. I don't know if that is the same person or not. I am sure someone here will be able to answer your question for certain.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »

Does anyone know who owns the Digicel Tower in Aruba and also who owns the Pan American Sumarine Cable Co in Aruba?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: June 06, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »

He was a kick boxer

I would say Mr.Matthews probably hates Paul Van Der Sloot for helping Ben Vocking in his case and definetly Rudy Croes. I doubt he knew Joran as he is much older. It is quite clear Eduardo is the victim here and he suffered greatly and endured human rights violations. I believe he even won his case in the hague. Some of the same people are also involved in the criminal activities against Carlos Tromp and Natalee Holloway.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: June 06, 2008, 08:10:59 PM »

Does anyone know who owns the Digicel Tower in Aruba and also who owns the Pan American Sumarine Cable Co in Aruba?????

Charles Croes did have the cell phone and some other communications there, but as for the tower itself, etc. I have no idea, but Charles was at first for Beth then turned on her.  I guess he got the "word."   jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.