April 30, 2024, 02:36:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277905 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: June 06, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

Jack sweetie, can we pretty please have a blowup of the shoes that Urine is wearing when he accepted his award, which was for God only knows what.

I think that was for learning his ABCs but could be wrong. May have been for potty training.

at aruban schools now, they have substituted liar's contests for the old style spelling bees.  that's his award for winning more of them than any other previous student.  that automatically places him high on the list for employment with ahata/ata leadership.
dennisintn

Now that he would ace, Dennis. He has proven himself to be the consummate liar. It is the one, and only, thing in life he excells at. Oh I forgot, he is good at drugging and raping girls. He is the consummate rapist. Do they give awards for that in Aruba? They must, the Dutch judges found him innocent.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: June 06, 2008, 11:12:00 PM »

Ok, this thought just did a quick drive by, Joran has more K-swiss than K-swiss, soooooooooo  he was trying to find a mate to the one he lost that night sooooooooo he did NOT have an exact PAIR like the one he lost or he would have had a mate.  Make sense?    None of it makes sense, why didn't he just dispose of the one he had left instead of trying to find a mate to it?     And his IQ is What?

Also most curious is why he would lie about his shoe size (?). JMO he looks like a 14 ahoe size but the Dutch interrogators say he is 10 1/2. Maybe they were talking about his IQ?

Ever wonder if those Dutch documents were edited by Karin Janssen.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: June 06, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »

Joran is probably so jealous of his brother Val.  Val is doing everything Joran couldn't do and it is probably driving him crazy.

Val probably learned WHAT NOT TO DO from Joran. He probably looked at him and said, "What a friggin' loser. He has to drug girls to have sex with them. Nada. Don't want to be like that."

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: June 06, 2008, 11:16:43 PM »

A picture of Joran that should be after Florida and before Natalee dissapeared at the ISA. How long did he own the pair he is wearing?

IMO the shoes that Joran has on in this picture looks a LOT like the one found recently.  Check out the sole and the emblem on the tongue of the shoe (faded on the one just found)

Just look at him. He looks like the class dumbass. He looks like the oversized jock that always has drool running out of one or both corners of his mouth. This Dutch asshole got lucky, his father knew the right people.

Joran is probably so jealous of his brother Val.  Val is doing everything Joran couldn't do and it is probably driving him crazy.

I wonder if the guy handing out the awards is the Headmaster of the International School of Aruba who hasn't answered my letters about how much financial support ISA gets from our State Department.   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 06, 2008, 11:20:30 PM »

All I know is the shoes he wore on Greta are different (but similar) than the shoe found at the lighthouse. They are "close enough" alike that someone might say "they're the same."  If Joran lost his shoes that fateful night -- he couldn't have worn those shoes on Greta -- now could he!?!

Wasn't the Greta interview many months after Natalee disappeared?  I think they must be a much newer vintage.  New models of athletic shoes seem to be never ending.  imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #425 on: June 06, 2008, 11:21:17 PM »

Jack sweetie, can we pretty please have a blowup of the shoes that Urine is wearing when he accepted his award, which was for God only knows what.

try this?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/tryrtytr.png

Dang Carpe...I can almost see the K-Swiss graphic on the outside of the shoe closest to us...damn...can we get that a little bit clearer...that graphic on the outside of the shoe found near the llighthouse is the way this model is identified...as the Grafitti (sp)

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 06, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »

Posted by Debbie, BFN

Opening trailer for Renee Gielen's documentary: (audio)

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_holloway_docu_20080530_44_1kHz.mp3

Quote from: Buckeye on May 01, 2008, 12:36:24 AM

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

This afternoon Dave was interviewed by Renee Gielen for her documentary.  He agreed to the interview to set the record straight.

The meeting went well and Dave pretty much countered all the "disinformation" that has been put out there.

They talked about the investigation, the boycott, the "rehab story" and many others issues.

Dave talked to her about Natalee, her personality, her visits and what a wonderful young lady she was.

As far as the investigation, he stated, as he always has, that he felt that certain person stood in the way of resolution... one being Dennis Jacobs.

They also talked about the cab driver / blue eyed blond dutch boy story... about how could the cab driver remember who he had in in cab when, how he did not come forward with the "story" until many days later.  He asked Renee to describe her waiter from a restaurant she ate ate the day before... knowing that you do not pay attention or remember these things.

She asked about the Foundations and their purpose which he explained, which we already know.

She also asked him about the birthmark, rehab , Beth's arrival on Aruba, the medjet.... see a pattern forming here?

Dave did comment that Renee was very nice during the interview.

Robin has also promised to tell us more about the interview when she hears all about it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg378329#msg378329

++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: June 06, 2008, 11:24:10 PM »

Ok, this thought just did a quick drive by, Joran has more K-swiss than K-swiss, soooooooooo  he was trying to find a mate to the one he lost that night sooooooooo he did NOT have an exact PAIR like the one he lost or he would have had a mate.  Make sense?    None of it makes sense, why didn't he just dispose of the one he had left instead of trying to find a mate to it?     And his IQ is What?

Also most curious is why he would lie about his shoe size (?). JMO he looks like a 14 ahoe size but the Dutch interrogators say he is 10 1/2. Maybe they were talking about his IQ?

Karin Jannsen just may be Dirty Hand. Look at everything she did to queer the case. She personally had to order the security guards arrested. She personally went in like a Cowgirl and arrested the guards then said it was against their policy to do that.  She personally withheld searching the Van Der Sloot residence for 10 days. She personally refused to hand over Joran's statements to the security guards' lawyers. She personally flew under the radar and offered no assistance whatsoever to the family. She personally withheld evidence that could have held Paulus in custody (the wiretaps) when he was arrested.

Prosecutor Karin Jannsen is a whore for injustice. She did everything she could to derail the case. She needs to be thrown in prison.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: June 06, 2008, 11:26:35 PM »

TY Carpe...now THOSE  don't look like the award photo shoes...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: June 06, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »

IMO Documents edited, changed, destroyed, take your pick.  IQ 10 1/2  --  Shoe size much larger, like his head.  They look like boats, I have a hard time believing he wears a 10 1/2 shoe.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: June 06, 2008, 11:28:16 PM »

CREAM COLORED BOOTS OR WHITE AND BLUE SHOES?

Maybe ... just maybe ... Joran van der Sloot has everybody looking for the wrong footwear.

Janet

++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what clothes I was wearing when I was picked up by Deepak and Satish, I can answer the following. I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: June 06, 2008, 11:28:58 PM »

Karin Jannsen just may be Dirty Hand. Look at everything she did to queer the case. She personally had to order the security guards arrested. She personally went in like a Cowgirl and arrested the guards then said it was against their policy to do that.  She personally withheld searching the Van Der Sloot residence for 10 days. She personally refused to hand over Joran's statements to the security guards' lawyers. She personally flew under the radar and offered no assistance whatsoever to the family. She personally withheld evidence that could have held Paulus in custody (the wiretaps) when he was arrested.

Prosecutor Karin Jannsen is a whore for injustice. She did everything she could to derail the case. She needs to be thrown in prison.

AMEN!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: June 06, 2008, 11:30:03 PM »

A close-up of Joran's friend "Ed" from Bensonhurst.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/trtytryytrryt.png

Here Carpe...eat this bar of soap....ROFLMFAO!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: June 06, 2008, 11:30:58 PM »

2008 ISA Graduating class. Special mention of Valentijn Van Der Sloot is made for the USA President's Education Award for the top student. Also a mention of Emerson college in Boston (Communication and Arts)

Awemainta 6-7-08

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: June 06, 2008, 11:34:38 PM »

Val probably learned WHAT NOT TO DO from Joran. He probably looked at him and said, "What a friggin' loser. He has to drug girls to have sex with them. Nada. Don't want to be like that."

I think the brothers were also on the receiving end of Joran's behavior.

Hopefully Val will be allowed to go to school in peace.  I imagine it is tought growing up in Joran's shadow.   Will people ask if he's related?  Wonder about him too?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:32 PM »

Is that Val wearing the Honor Society cord?
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: June 06, 2008, 11:38:29 PM »

CREAM COLORED BOOTS OR WHITE AND BLUE SHOES?

Maybe ... just maybe ... Joran van der Sloot has everybody looking for the wrong footwear.

Janet

++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what clothes I was wearing when I was picked up by Deepak and Satish, I can answer the following. I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

GLAD HE CLEARED THAT UP FOR US.  He wore a white/blue shirt, blue/white trouser, black three-quarter trouser, a COUPLE of white shoes (as compared to ONE), and a pair of creme colored boots!!! 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: June 06, 2008, 11:49:29 PM »

I send everything through e-mail.  I do not post in photo bucket or on blogs (just text.)  There are reasons for this.  Sorry.  I am sure someone will put a blowup on here for you.  Not being a tight azz about it.  Believe me on this, it is just the way I have to do things for now.            Jack Blue
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: June 06, 2008, 11:49:37 PM »

Is that Val wearing the Honor Society cord?

That is exactly what it is.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #439 on: June 07, 2008, 12:00:36 AM »

hey mr. jack,

did u get my email address. I dropped it in my thread for you.

I am very interested in what you were talking about.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.