March 29, 2024, 02:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 275325 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: June 08, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »

Maybe Joran tried to shoot the dog...and missed...

Deepak "they will see that shit" bite marks from the dogs.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #781 on: June 08, 2008, 12:51:08 PM »

He'd probably hit his mother instead. I betcha he couldn't hit the broadside
of his apartment!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: June 08, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »

I found the McDonalds Joran talking about

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 08, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »

He'd probably hit his mother instead. I betcha he couldn't hit the broadside
of his apartment!

I don't think the Sloot dogs are that intelligent as to go after a person on command.  They might go after Joran if they saw a gun pointed at them.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #784 on: June 08, 2008, 12:55:31 PM »

I'll have the Quarter Pounder, please!

Thank you Joran. drive around.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: June 08, 2008, 12:58:17 PM »

SS - one more for ya - this is a little better view.

Rob, there has to be a reason why Paulass volunteered that he had picked them up at that McDonalds at 4:30 (I think) in the morning.  It had to be because he knew that he had been seen in that specific area at the time.  Isn't the bank also close by?  It was probably at this point that they were moving Natalee out of the video location to wherever they took her.  She could still have been alive at this time.  Maybe, if McDonalds was open all night, he actually may have stopped for some coffee.  Did anyone ever get video from the bank?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: June 08, 2008, 01:01:18 PM »

I'll have the Quarter Pounder, please!

Thank you Joran. drive around.

Drive Thru attendant: that will be 750 dollars, will you have anything else today?

Joran: I'd lurve one of those milkshakes with reese pieces, but instead of the reese pieces, can you thrown in a handful of ecstasy tablets? ohh, and before I forget, my mother would like 6 big mac extra value meals suppa duppa sized.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: June 08, 2008, 01:04:13 PM »

I have a dumb question...it's dumb because I should know this answer and I don't...the Matty apartments and the VIP/Indo place...are they one and the same?  I know those are the apartments that Caps has spoken about, but if you go back we have several locations with apartments that Caps has mentioned...one is very close to the Sloots and this one is close to that pond.  Can anyone sort this out for me?  TIA.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: June 08, 2008, 01:04:37 PM »

Rob, there has to be a reason why Paulass volunteered that he had picked them up at that McDonalds at 4:30 (I think) in the morning.  It had to be because he knew that he had been seen in that specific area at the time.  Isn't the bank also close by?  It was probably at this point that they were moving Natalee out of the video location to wherever they took her.  She could still have been alive at this time.  Maybe, if McDonalds was open all night, he actually may have stopped for some coffee.  Did anyone ever get video from the bank?

SS, didn't one of the MB kids see him... least that's what I thought. I don't know which kid.

Paulus was denied his compensation because he had two contacts with Natalee - the last one (I think) was when he picked up both Joran AND Natalee at 4 am. All based on wiretaps.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #789 on: June 08, 2008, 01:06:26 PM »

weapon to me is not a baseball bat - but more like what Carpe has been harping about for three years - guns - knives ... a bat could be a weapon . . . a baseball bat is going to take either one perfectly aim strike or there is going to be a beating from hell to kill the person.

without his clothes or a paraffin test it's hard to know what he killed her with. I wouldn't necessarily discount a baseball bat, especially after what Viet Vet said - but where is the bat and are the Sloots missing a bat? Was the bat in Deepak's Honda? and was it Deepak's bat?

or are the ALE hiding the actual knowledge of the murder weapon because it would mean that the Sloots house is the murder house. If the bat is Joran's that means that they have to have been at that house - there's no way around that - since no MB kids say Joran was carrying a baseball bat into CnC. If a bat was used and it came from the Sloot house - it's a closed case and solved.

Joran is reassuring.  If there is no weapon, no bloody clothes....the weapon (bat or whatever) has been taken care of.  Maybe Deepak carried a bat in his car for protection...who knows.  Maybe they were used to going into caves and swinging at flying bats....

Or just typical drug/gang activities...and going into bad neighborhoods...sure, Deepak would carry a bat in his car...thug behavior...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: June 08, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »

CAPS said something about a mystery witness seeing Joran walking down the street all covered with mud.  He woke the people's dogs and they were barking.  Have we figured out where this happened?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: June 08, 2008, 01:12:45 PM »

just noticed there is a junkyard behind the Matty Apartments. That's a terrific place to hide a body.

Close up

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: June 08, 2008, 01:15:24 PM »

I have a dumb question...it's dumb because I should know this answer and I don't...the Matty apartments and the VIP/Indo place...are they one and the same?  I know those are the apartments that Caps has spoken about, but if you go back we have several locations with apartments that Caps has mentioned...one is very close to the Sloots and this one is close to that pond.  Can anyone sort this out for me?  TIA.

LaLa's, I know that it was confusing because he was giving us a lot of pieces of information at that point and it was hard to put it all together.  He was talking about Brickel Bay, White House and Matty Apts.  My interpretation was that there was a driveway next to the VIP/Indo place that led to apartments behind the building.  I think he said that there were six apartments and he didn't know for sure, but thought it was apt. #6.  He also mentioned something about not being able to see the apartments from the street.  He said that the owners of the VIP/Indo had keys and The News (Renfro?) had keys.  It was across the street from the Manserat Pond.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: June 08, 2008, 01:27:49 PM »

Gas from Colombia for the production of electricity and water 

ORANJESTAD – As respond on the increasing oil prices and its negative consequences for our island, the government has decided to import gas from Colombia.  The electricity supply can be altered to use natural gas instead of fuel oil for an estimate of 20 millions.  The production of electricity and water becomes 40 percent cheaper because of this, said Premier Nelson Oduber yesterday.  “Besides, it’s going to be cleaner.”

The premier of Aruba made these comments during a press conference yesterday.  He is just back from a working visit in Colombia.  He took part as listener in the General Meeting of the Organization of American States (OAS) in Colombia.  He met with the Colombian president Alvaro Uribe last Sunday discussed among others the energy policy.  Uribe suggested supplying Aruba with natural gas, just like Colombia does with Puerto Rico, Venezuela, and Panama.  They agreed that the ambassador for the Kingdom will start negotiating today with the Colombian minister of Mining and energy.  A delegation of representatives of WEB and Elmar intends to go to Colombia and work out the further details afterwards.  This is an historic moment, said Oduber.

The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year.  WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions.  The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run.  This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island.  Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years.  Apart from using the gas for the production of electricity and water, it can also be used for cars and in the houses.  Oduber does not abandon the thoughts of other alternatives like wind- and sun energy, but these can only supply the island with a limited amount of electricity and water.  Other energy sources like pet-coke and pitch are too expensive, says the premier.  Also the deepwater cooling is no option.  “We do not have deepwater here.”

Aqualectra-director Anton Casperson cannot judge the Aruban situation, but he considers 40 percent cheaper production costs for Curacao not reasonable.  “Gas is indeed a serious option for us; especially from environmental considerations in combination with wind.” 

Aqualectra is not in negotiations with the gas suppliers as yet.  “The investments are high, and you must earn these back.”  Aqualectra is in the process of adjusting the long-term plans as committed in the Plan 2020.

http://www.amigoe.com/english

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: June 08, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 08, 2008, 01:30:24 PM »

SS, didn't one of the MB kids see him... least that's what I thought. I don't know which kid.

Paulus was denied his compensation because he had two contacts with Natalee - the last one (I think) was when he picked up both Joran AND Natalee at 4 am. All based on wiretaps.

I knew about the wiretaps and that he had admitted being at McDonalds for Joran and Natalee at 4:00 AM, but I didn't know that he had been seen by MB kids.  So, we can be pretty sure that Paulass was with 3/4 of a mile of the Matty Apts. and the Manserat Pond at 4:00 AM.  Now the questions remaining are whether Joran was in the car with him and was Natalee still alive at this point?  She could have been under something in the back of his Jeep or whatever it was.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: June 08, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »

LaLa's, I know that it was confusing because he was giving us a lot of pieces of information at that point and it was hard to put it all together.  He was talking about Brickel Bay, White House and Matty Apts.  My interpretation was that there was a driveway next to the VIP/Indo place that led to apartments behind the building.  I think he said that there were six apartments and he didn't know for sure, but thought it was apt. #6.  He also mentioned something about not being able to see the apartments from the street.  He said that the owners of the VIP/Indo had keys and The News (Renfro?) had keys.  It was across the street from the Manserat Pond.

LaLa's, there was also another apartment place that he was talking about and I think it was connected to the clue about "see who answers the phone".  I was understanding that piece of information along the lines that it was a realtive of Paulus or Anita who owned these additional apartments because there was something about the owners speaking Dutch.  I'm not sure where these apartments were.  Later, I decided that he must have meant "see who answers the phone" at the VIP/Indo because I think he later said that it was owned by Kalpoe relatives and someone who looks Hindu will answer the door.  I could be wrong, but this is what I think I was understanding.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 08, 2008, 01:46:51 PM »

Just a quick thought for those looking at k-Swiss shoes...When researching, remember different styles come and go.  The shoes you may be looking at in a photo could be a couple of years old.  When looking for shoes at the present time, you may get differences. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 08, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »

now the next logical question is what is the name of this place / complex and who owns it?

Rob, I'm thinking it's the Caribbean Palm Village.  There's a whole cast of characters involved with this place.

Map of location of Caribbean Palm Village at this link:

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5655069&lon=-70.0344247&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT COMPANY N.V. 

Business address NOORD 43-E, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT COMPANY N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  3 SEPTEMBER 1986 
Last amendment in the articles  30 MAY 1989 

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 
THIS COMPANY IS IN LIQUIDATION BECAUSE OF BANKRUPTCY 15 AUGUST 1995 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

HOOGLAND, FRANK;  
Residing in  ZEPP LAMPESTRAAT 9, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, AMSTERDAM on 14 JANUARY 1929 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  10 SEPTEMBER 1990 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WERLEMAN-DE KORT, DIANA LOUISA
Residing in  SANTA CRUZ 228, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 26 SEPTEMBER 1944 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  15 MAY 1992 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

CHEMALY, JOHN ALFRED
Residing in  L.G. SMITH BLVD. 111, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 11 MAY 1945 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  3 SEPTEMBER 1986 
Authority  FULL 

SMIT, RUDOLF ANTONIUS BERNARDUS MARIA
Residing in  SANTA MARTA 8, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 11 DECEMBER 1953 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  15 MAY 1992 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

PETROCHI, LOURDES MARIETA
Residing in  CATIRI 69, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 21 NOVEMBER 1958 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  15 MAY 1992 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

BROWN, ROY ALEXANDER
Residing in  TANKI LEENDERT 130-B, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 18 OCTOBER 1941 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  TRUSTEE 
Effective  15 AUGUST 1995 
Authority  FULL 

CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE II N.V. 

Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE II N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  26 JANUARY 1989 

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

CHEMALY, JOHN ALFRED
Residing in  L.G. SMITH BLVD. 111, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 11 MAY 1945 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  27 JANUARY 1989 
Authority  FULL 

COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE RESORTS

Legal form  COOPERATIVE SOCIETY 
Name of the COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE RESORTS 
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation/commencement:
9 DECEMBER 1986 

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS 

FRANTSZ, ROBERT WALDO
Residing in  46 APACHE LANE , HUNTLEY I.L. 60142, U.S.A. 
Born in  U.S.A. on 5 AUGUST 1926 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  BOARD-MEMBER 
Effective  20 JUNE 1993 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

HARRIS, EDWARD G.; 
Residing in  18 TH NEW ENGLAND DRIVE LAKE , HIAWATHA N.J. 07034, U.S.A. 
Born in  U.S.A. on 19 MARCH 1946 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  BOARD-MEMBER 
Effective  20 JUNE 1993 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WEVER, RICARDO ROLANDO
Residing in  NOBELSTRAAT 5-D, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 31 JANUARY 1954 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  TREASURER 
Effective  1 DECEMBER 1996 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WEVER, DONICIO RICARDO
Residing in  SABANA BASORA 167, SAVANETA, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 8 APRIL 1959 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PRESIDENT 
Effective  20 JUNE 1993 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

MARTIS, EUGENE HAROLD JAMES
Residing in  MOKO 259, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, CURACAO on 9 DECEMBER 1960 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  SECRETARY 
Effective  1 DECEMBER 1999 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 08, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »

Just a quick thought for those looking at k-Swiss shoes...When researching, remember different styles come and go.  The shoes you may be looking at in a photo could be a couple of years old.  When looking for shoes at the present time, you may get differences. 

Muffy - you are so right!  (good to see you  )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.