April 26, 2024, 01:55:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, Di and Louise........  (Read 3284 times)
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: May 18, 2008, 10:41:25 AM »

Hi, Louise and Di!!!!   It's me. the "ant"!!!  Haven't been posting for several reasons, biggest being I''ve been "under-the-weather"!!  Not sick,sick, per se, nothing contagious.....I caught a bug, virus or flu...what-have-you, back in Nov.07...and when my immune system is attacked that early in school year,  anything that "comes down the pike" for the rest of the year, my ole bode is "up for grabs"  to succumb to.  I came down with Chronic Fatigue/ Acute Epstein-Barr Virus, 8 or 10 years ago, while working in a "sick (mold infested) school, in South Fl.,  (not contagious) but, when the cycle starts...( some winters I sail right thru without a sniffle) I never get back on my feet 'til, warm weather and vacation!! (As a teacher, I have the whole summer off, and if had "survived" Fl. would be one year from retirement, with a great pesion and a paid-off home, c'est la vie!!). "Baby" myself, (like not get up at 5 or 5:30 AM, rush off to the "hood" and run around after "wild Kindergartners and teach them to read!!! I could be volunteering my time, and not be "under-the-gun" from a heartless "Mother-Inferior" (never had time to file for NJ State Certification (have permanent NYC and NYState, and Florida Certification) It's my first, last and ONLY ever teaching in a Parochial School ( and I hate it) The Admin., that is,...not the "inner city kids" hailing from Mexico, Haiiti, Jamaica and Africa....love them and their parents!!!

Anyway, I've missed you two, along with some others, thought we had a good conver. going, but it suddenly came to a halt ( maybe I took Di too seriously when she told me to continue...seems like the "pregnant pause, after my last post on the Race thread turned into a labor, delivery and that was that.  It did leave me confused and embarassed, but I thought I'd give it another stab, as I felt Louise and I had a lot in common and Di and Lou both of you seemed genuious, interesting and people I'd like to get to know better!!

I'll cease and decist if this turns out to be a bomb!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »

OH NO Auntie!  I am soooo sorry!  I haven't been around due to starting a new job and getting back into a new routine.  I just haven't been here for awhile.

I am so sorry to hear you've been ill!  I had no idea.  I pray you are feeling better!   And you are wrong,  I loved your stories, as well as LV's too!  I read them and just never sat down long enough to reply in a manner that I wanted to yet, just as replying to the Anti-christ thread for LV.  I see others have put some interesting input there.
Please continue,  I am fascinated by you and LV's world adventures and insight into areas I have never had the opportunity to experience.  I can at least enjoy reading others'   Wink

Please keep me posted and feel free to get my email address from Klaas, so you can keep me posted, when I don't make it here often.

God Bless!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

Well, welcome back....not that I have any right to be a welcoming committee,.....I have been an absentee way too often myself..But summer is coming and I will not have ANY routine to deal with,...so hopefully will get to know you better.  Congrats on the new job!!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 07:13:59 PM »

Well, welcome back....not that I have any right to be a welcoming committee,.....I have been an absentee way too often myself..But summer is coming and I will not have ANY routine to deal with,...so hopefully will get to know you better.  Congrats on the new job!!!!

I would love to talk more!  Since I don't get a chance to get on here as much, again feel free to email me (Klass can give it to you).  I try to keep up on that.    Also, I just left you a kudos on the "Is race the issue" thread.  You and a few others, hit the nail on the head!

Looking forward to hearing from you!  Di 

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 07:57:34 PM »

Hi, Di!!!   OK and Klass can give you mine  (just so I don't get carried away and bore others)  I am so glad that Nonesuch posted this morning. yikes,  it's not "rocket science", it's just such common sense....don't these people get it????  Now they are bringing up morons from Hollywood, I'm just waiting to hear from Jane Fonda........unless she's too ashamed to show her face to anyone but the Viet Cong!!!

Do you go into any chats???
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 08:43:32 PM »

Aunti,  I have no idea what people are thinking.  Yes, maybe we need some change, but not in the direction Obama wants to take us.   There is definately alot of fixin' that needs done in many areas, but people are thinking in the short term, not the long term affects of the impact of what he will do to us.  Al-Quada is just counting down the minutes to when they can attack again, and now Hezbolla is becoming even a bigger threat, especially towards Israel. And Obama is going to do what????   Hold hands and sing Kumbaya?  or worse yet, something behind the scenes to aid them.  I shiver to think about it.   And I see causa is questioning us?  Isn't he/her dutch in the NL?  What do they know or care about, other than it's another foreigner who hates war and doesn't see how we have been the one's who have made the world safer along with our allies? 

I have several chat programs, but use AOL IM the most.   Let me know which one you have and we can chat.   I seriously doubt you are boring anybody here.  I see you have alot of support for your posts and insight to the truth of Obama, let alone the other interesting topics you engage in. Wink

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 04:28:16 PM »

Di, Hi!!!  Sorry I really don't get a chance to get on here during the week or in the evenings.  I  teach and have to get up at 5:30 every morning. So my usual routine after school is to make the commute home, run an errand or two and plop!!!!   I have MSN hot mail, but I guess I could re-sign up for AOL...I didn't like it as they made it my home page and I ONLY use my MSN Hot Mail for emails......I'm not too computer savvy, I get easily mixed up!!!   LOL
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 10:28:22 PM »

Di, Hi!!!  Sorry I really don't get a chance to get on here during the week or in the evenings.  I  teach and have to get up at 5:30 every morning. So my usual routine after school is to make the commute home, run an errand or two and plop!!!!   I have MSN hot mail, but I guess I could re-sign up for AOL...I didn't like it as they made it my home page and I ONLY use my MSN Hot Mail for emails......I'm not too computer savvy, I get easily mixed up!!!   LOL

I know THAT feeling!   That's why I haven't been here as much myself.
You can make your home page anything you want, no matter what you use.  I can walk you through it if you like, it's pretty simple, once you know how.

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »

Yikes!!  Di!!!   It may have appeared that I was on line all day, just logged on.....I never "Logged off" after my early morning. rushing out the door post to you!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »

I've done the same thing.  Sometimes forget to sign out.   

Mama LV,  where you been?  Haven't seen you in a while.... Miss Ya

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 10:31:16 AM »

OK, Di!. Here goes a try to get back on  aol...for chit, chat with ya!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 02:04:26 PM »

I also have Yahoo and MSN, so if it would be easier, I'll sign into them again.  I just need your IM name, to find you Smile   Mine is the same on all.  Same as my id here.

I look forward to chatting!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

I just sent Klaas an email asking her to give you my email address!  So you should recieve it soon.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »

Mama LV,  where you been?  Haven't seen you in a while.... Miss Ya

Hi Dihannah,

I am still here. I mostly read these days. I'm almost afraid to post. I miss you too. Love, Mama

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.