April 19, 2024, 11:11:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 311610 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2008, 03:42:14 AM »

They linked this substance to a horrendous creature known to whore around Aruba and is barely human. They plan on apprehending the filthy creature in the Morning at the Aruba Today office. 

reminded me of these golden oldies  Wink

igsigs Says: April 15th, 2006 at 10:44 pm
Glenda says she does not know who it is…but the arrest is not related to J2K.

God, she will be humping Joran’s leg all the way to KIA.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

from Deetch/undated:
Breaking News: van der Sloot to go to court to stop the search using cadaver dogs.

It seems they keep escaping and ending up in front of the van der Sloot property barking wildly.

The last time the dogs were returned to the dunes they seemed to pick up a stray.

Dog trainers have apologized to Julia Renfro for the confusion.

I'm gone for 24-36 hours, come back to check for news and as my eyes quickly scan the post that pops up what I get is:

barely human......filthy creature......Glenda humping Joran on the way to KIA. 

I have to stop coming here in the wee hours.  My tummy is churning  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2008, 04:54:40 AM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-5082005,00.html

Forth man arrested identified
4th Man Detained in Aruba Disappearance

Friday June 17, 2005 8:46 PM
AP Photo NYET250
By PETER PRENGAMAN
Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A party boat disc jockey was detained Friday on suspicion of being involved in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who vanished nearly three weeks ago while celebrating her high school graduation, authorities and his employer said.

Meanwhile, Holloway's mother said she believed there might be more arrests before the case was resolved. She did not elaborate.

Steve Gregory Croes, whom authorities earlier identified only by the initials S.G.C., said he was contacted by police Thursday night and went to the station voluntarily to give a statement, said his employer, Marcus Wiggins.

Croes was the fourth person detained in the May 30 disappearance of Holloway, 18. Croes also said he knew one of two Surinamese brothers being detained in the case because they went to the same Internet cafe, Wiggins told The Associated Press.

Croes was a DJ on the Tattoo, which offers nightly dining, dancing and swimming, Wiggins said.

``I've never had problems with him,'' Wiggins told the AP. ``He keeps to himself and shows up to work every day and does his job.''

Wiggins also said he had not seen the other three young men detained in the case on the boat.

<snip>
I tend to believe that the suspect arrested on 6/11/05 was not related to this case.  Why?  Because that person was arrested during an early moring raid by the police.  So far anyone related to this case that has anything to do with it, relative to the three last seen with her, are contacted by police and then mosey on down to the station at their convenience.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2008, 06:08:25 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  For the first time, Aruban authorities on Friday detailed their suspicions in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (search), saying they believe the Alabama teen was murdered.

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

<snip>

Joran's story is coming under even more scrutiny now that his mother, Anita, has acknowledged that Joran has changed his story about the night of Natalee's disappearance. In an interview with The Associated Press on Thursday, his mother said Joran now admits to being alone with Holloway on a beach but that he still denies hurting Holloway.

<snip>

Beth Holloway Twitty, Natalee Holloway's mother, has insisted that Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers know what happened to her daughter and that police should press them harder to tell the truth. She has asked why the three were initially released after only a couple of hours of questioning, and arrested more than a week later.

Anita van der Sloot also questioned that tactic. She told FOX News: "Joran should have been interrogated from the beginning. But they let the kids go."

Separately Friday, a source familiar with the investigation told FOX the FBI only has three agents in Aruba working on the case, down from seven. The source, who requested anonymity, said the team has been reduced because there is not much to investigate now that arrests have been made.

You must be kidding, there is not much to investigate?   

Anita saying the kids should have been interrogated earlier?   First she says Sporter didn't lie (after having him in therapy for being a liar), then she says they should have been questioned earlier, but they let the kids go.  Sounds like when they arrested her husband, she was starting to throw Sporter under the bus.  I wonder what happened to make her stop?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2008, 06:10:23 AM »

Hi San.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2008, 07:02:59 AM »

AHATA’s CEO Rob Smith give positive results     
Monday, 09 June 2008

Last week, the Aruba Tourism and Hotel Association (AHATA) held a very informative and positive meeting for members of the press and executives in the tourism sector. The event was held at Mr. Jazz in the Paseo Herencia Mall and sponsored by Caribbean Mercantile Bank.
AHATA’s CEO Rob Smith led the meeting giving a positive presentation including recent tourism statistics and results as well as future projections referencing the economic situation in the USA as 70% of Aruba’s visitors are from USA.

The current cutbacks recently announced by American Airlines was also explained by Smith. He stated that any decrease in airlift to Aruba, even as slight as it is for Aruba compared to other Caribbean destinations will affect the island, but it will not be a devastating situation as other carriers can fill the transportation schedule to Aruba.

Good news is that on May 29, 2008, Aruba received an 'A'long term and an 'A-2'short term rating.  Aruba's per capita GDP exceeded 25K in 2007 compared to 17K in 1997. 47% increase. The Tourism Sector has demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to external conditions[/b]

So...Natalee is now referred to as an *external condition?*....more so, Urine is an external condition...he can't stop flappin' that fat face of his...it's only a matter of time folks....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2008, 07:11:47 AM »

Nine kids in the graduating class and the top two are headed for the same college?  It sounds like ISA has a sweet deal with Emerson College.

Know what I think SS...when you are born and raised in a culture...one that is based on total acceptence of lies as truth...and you need someone to back up your lies, to make them truth....when/if you leave that culture, you MUST have someone with you, who is there to back up your skewed reality...or you will just go nuts.....the buddy system....betcha a lot of kids from Aruba...the *sporter* ones...all go to the same colleges...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2008, 07:27:50 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161179,00.html

Aruba Official: Body Not Needed to Prosecute
Thursday, June 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  Aruba's attorney general said Thursday she could prosecute a case in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (search) even if the Alabama teenager's body is not found.

<snip>

Janssen said the elder van der Sloot gave his son and the Kalpoe brothers legal advice, telling them that "without a body there is no case."

"He confirmed to me that he told them that a few days after she disappeared," Janssen told the AP.

Janssen also alleged Paul van der Sloot, a 52-year-old judge in training in Aruba, obstructed authorities' investigation by asking one of his son's friends, who had been interrogated, what he told police.

But Janssen said Paul van der Sloot was detained for being a suspect in the disappearance, not for obstructing the investigation.

<snip>
Well then wth are you waiting for?  Go get them.

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: June 10, 2008, 07:31:31 AM »

They linked this substance to a horrendous creature known to whore around Aruba and is barely human. They plan on apprehending the filthy creature in the Morning at the Aruba Today office. 

reminded me of these golden oldies  Wink

igsigs Says: April 15th, 2006 at 10:44 pm
Glenda says she does not know who it is…but the arrest is not related to J2K.

God, she will be humping Joran’s leg all the way to KIA.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

from Deetch/undated:
Breaking News: van der Sloot to go to court to stop the search using cadaver dogs.

It seems they keep escaping and ending up in front of the van der Sloot property barking wildly.

The last time the dogs were returned to the dunes they seemed to pick up a stray.

Dog trainers have apologized to Julia Renfro for the confusion.

I'm gone for 24-36 hours, come back to check for news and as my eyes quickly scan the post that pops up what I get is:

barely human......filthy creature......Glenda humping Joran on the way to KIA. 

I have to stop coming here in the wee hours.  My tummy is churning  

roflmao!!!
First post I read this morning...what a great way to start the day!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2008, 07:38:26 AM »

Klass, is Charles Croes good or bad?  What is he doing now?

mho...BAD< BAD< BAD!!!!!
He knows exactly what was said the first night that Beth and Jug arrived including paulus stating the 4am pickup of joran...why not tell what REALLY happened!!

Plus he has some serious delusions about his ability to write poetry.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2008, 08:13:08 AM »

Posted at RU this morning by Heli. Hope it is true!!! Would be HUGE publicity for the case!!!

So what about this:

Patrick will conquer the US with his own book about his experiences as an infiltrator in Joran's case. He signed a contract with a known literary agent.
Next week the rights will be sold by offer in the US

That was confirmed yesterday by his Dutch representative/agent, Peter Schouten. "There's a large interest, he says. "The agent sees a possible big hit in his undercover operation" In the US the literary agent David Vigliano signed earlier already for books which were sold by the millions.

Van der Eem travelled yesterday evening to Aruba, where he will tell his story to an American writer who will note down his story. The first chapter will be published in a big American newspaper, The New York Post. The book will be brought out in the US by the name of 'Disposed", and also tells about how his family experienced the undercover operation. The publishing of his book was leaked out to the Telegraaf, when Van der Eem let himself be photographed for the cover of the book, together with his family.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3321707/_Eigen_boek_Patrick_in_VS__.html?p=2,1

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2008, 08:19:42 AM »

Posted at RU this morning by Heli. Hope it is true!!! Would be HUGE publicity for the case!!!

So what about this:

Patrick will conquer the US with his own book about his experiences as an infiltrator in Joran's case. He signed a contract with a known literary agent.
Next week the rights will be sold by offer in the US

That was confirmed yesterday by his Dutch representative/agent, Peter Schouten. "There's a large interest, he says. "The agent sees a possible big hit in his undercover operation" In the US the literary agent David Vigliano signed earlier already for books which were sold by the millions.

Van der Eem travelled yesterday evening to Aruba, where he will tell his story to an American writer who will note down his story. The first chapter will be published in a big American newspaper, The New York Post. The book will be brought out in the US by the name of 'Disposed", and also tells about how his family experienced the undercover operation. The publishing of his book was leaked out to the Telegraaf, when Van der Eem let himself be photographed for the cover of the book, together with his family.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3321707/_Eigen_boek_Patrick_in_VS__.html?p=2,1

oops...older post from Feb that is being revisited

somehow I missed this one..lol...but any confirmation? The New York Post...that would be huge!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2008, 08:26:37 AM »

O/T  Monday evening mind fart...Destiny

I was walking past the

mental hospital the other day,

and all the patients

were shouting,

'13...13....13.'

The fence was too high to see over,

but I saw a little gap in

the planks, so I

looked through to see what

was going on.....

Some idiot poked me in

the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...

Thank You, I just spit my coffee all over my desk, that was funny. hahahahhaha

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2008, 08:30:33 AM »

When is a witness not a witness?  In Aruba when they can be retroactively made a suspect to cover their lies.

When is a suspect not a suspect?  In Aruba when they are charged in secret with being a suspect so they don't upset the family, but have not charged in public with being a suspect yet.

Confused?  If not, congratulations, you have just graduated from being a judge-in-training, Aruba style.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,161375,00.html

<snip>

"The three have been charged with the murder of Natalee Holloway (search) from the beginning" of their arrest 10 days after the young woman went missing May 30, she said in a recorded interview. "At the time, we didn't want to upset the family talking about murder while they searched."

The attorney general and other Aruban officials have said for weeks that no one has been charged in the 18-year-old's disappearance. Janssen said authorities also withheld information about the charges in order not to compromise their investigation. Authorities have said they have no physical evidence suggesting Holloway is dead.

The government spokesman, Ruben Trapenberg, contacted the AP following the English-language interview with Janssen.

"This is a question of semantics. It's been a problem since day one," Trapenberg said. "The charging is a formal process that happens later on. It could happen as soon as Monday."

Return calls to Janssen were not immediately returned.

<snip>

I believe in miracles!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2008, 08:31:32 AM »

via Google

Aruban Minister tells half the truth about the drugsmaffia

"The Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba, Croes drew a rosy picture of the efforts of Aruba against drug trafficking and laundering of criminal funds, says Tom Blickman. He writes a book about the Cuntrera mafia family. According to him there is talk of drug trafficking on the island and maintaining contacts with criminals Aruban politicians. "

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

The Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba, Croes, complains that Aruba was wrong in a bad light states, as would the island "a slowly deprivation Caribbean society dominated by mafia families, suspected laundered money flows, drugstransporten and secret bank accounts."

Obsolete gossip, achterklap and untruths, according Croes. His anger was generated by a previously published article in Het Parool, 'like the U.S. drugsmaffia away from Aruba, a report by the years of attempts by the United States four Aruban businessmen extradited to obtain. They are accused of involvement with Mafia families, suspected laundered money flows, drugstransporten and secret bank accounts. In his response ignores the Minister these charges.

Croes draws up a very rosy picture of the efforts of Aruba against drug trafficking and money laundering. It would take too long at each jubelkreet an observation post, but let there a couple under the microscope. First, the allegation that the Americans are so positive about the progress of Aruba in the fight against money laundering would be.

Questionable

Croes however forget that President Clinton Aruba had put on the list of countries that pose a threat to the U.S. because of their large role in the drug trade. The International Narcotics Control Strategy Report published by the U.S. State Department noted that there was "questionable relationships between Aruban government officials and known drug traffickers and money launderers."

Then the question of providing hand-along members of the Aruban government to the Colombian mafia family Cuntrera. Croes Het Parool accuses of providing false information. Partly, he is right: the Cuntrera's not come from Colombia, but of pure Sicilian Mafia-manufacture. But that's not true Croes is about evil.

What about now, actually with the services of Henny Eman Premier and Minister of Justice Watty Vos with Cuntrera? It concerns the signature of Premier Eman under the settlement of the nightclub 'Visage' of the Cuntrera's January 28, 1987. Eman claims that he did not knew who the Cuntrera's. Moreover, the previous government of his political opponent Nelson Oduber have prepared the licence so that he, Eman, they could not refuse.

This latest addition is already suspected that something was the first allegation is not true. First, it is important to know who and what the family Cuntrera. They are known as "the Rothschilds of the Mafia, because of their central role in the laundering of drugs.  An Italian newspaper reported that the Cuntrera family 60 percent of Aruba's alleged possession. "The first state that has been bought by the bosses of Cosa Nostra", the headline in the newspaper. They would have invested millions of dollars in hotels, casinos and the election of a prime minister.

Minister Croes claims that "no affiliate police intelligence 'the indication was that they were involved in drug trafficking and money laundering. That is untrue. Since 1983 were by the Italian police arrest warrants issued against the Cuntrera-clan. But perhaps the Italian police was not "geaffillieerd."

In Venezuela was  a  scandal  about the infiltration of the Italian mafia in the national economy, where the Cuntrera's in the newspapers were unmasked. Maybe even the Venezuelans were not allies and are read in Aruba not the Venezuelan newspapers, although at one hour flight from the capital Caracas, and many business contacts. On Aruba itself? Even though we knew for the provision of the settlement where the Cuntrera's doing. Thanks, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, who in Aruba the track followed by the drugskoerier Sabatino Nicolucci. This often traveled to Aruba, where he stayed in the Holliday Inn.

During the survey asked Canadian agents, along with the head of the Aruban police, the telephone at the hotel. Major confusion: Nicolucci was not registered. The room was reserved and paid for by Pas quale Cuntrera. Nicolucci was in 1985 sentenced to 14 years for cocaine trafficking as a result of this investigation.

Aruba was a link in the smuggling activities of the Cuntrera's. Despite the Cuntrera's got a settlement, even if it was known to the Aruban police. The course of events surrounding the granting of the licence would suggest that we knew that it was not fluff.

Why refused the Minister of Economic Affairs from the first cabinet-Eman, Leonard Berlinski, the establishment in the first instance?

Berlinski went off on the advice of his officials: establishment of the Cuntrera's was not desirable "because the general interest of Aruba so progresses." Shortly after the permits were rejected, Berlinski had to resign amid rumours of bribes during the sale of the hotel where acquaintances of the Cuntrera casino collapsed. Berlinski is acquitted of corruption.

After the resignation of Berlinski was again a request for eeen establishment, by notary Maria Albertina Eman, the sister of Prime Minister Henny Eman. Despite the negative again opinions of the officials of Economic Affairs, drew Eman as ad interim minister. This is the state of affairs surrounding the granting of permits to the Cuntrera's. A affair "in odore di mafla ', as the Italians call: with a mafia-air.

The Plenipotentiary Minister gives only a laundered version of the story, which plays the hero Eman. Only in 1988 after Business Week in an extensive article the heroin shipments and the laundering of the Cuntrera-clan in Canada unveiled, the Cuntrera's in Aruba by Eman to persona non grata technology. Moreover, only after they themselves had left voluntarily. Not for long indeed: at least until 1992, they were still regularly on the island.

Croes find it annoying that Aruba is always confronted with this kind of 'oudbakken archiefjournalistiek. " There is another interesting piece oudbakken on the issue: a motion of the States of Aruba on October 14, 1992 was adopted. It says that there's secret ties between the Aruban People's Party (the Party of Eman) and the Cuntrera family. "

Ex-Minister of Justice Edgar J. Vos and ex-Prime Minister J.H.A. Eman, the family 'preferential treatment', says the motion. The Assembly invited the two gentlemen 'to leave the political arena. " It also called for "a thorough investigation by a parliamentary inquiry 'to' the benefits (Eman and Fox) have gained because of the preferential treatment." Eman and Vos gave their seats and not of a parliamentary inquiry was never heard anything more. Eman was again prime minister of Aruba and Vos Minister of Justice. Both are now demissionair.

Credit

Their party, which soon turn the elections must be sponsored by the zakenfamilie Mansur. The U.S. now asks for extradition of two members of the family because of money laundering. The Mansur's also maintaining close ties with the family Cuntrera.

In 1988, the Interbank of the Mansur a loan of 1.8 million Aruban guilders to the Cuntrera's. That was before the family in Aruba were unmasked. For the bank no reason for the break in relations. An account of the family at the Interbank was used - well after the drugs and money laundering had become known - for payment of a drugstransactie as shown by information from the Drug Enforcement Administration, the American antinarcotica service.

Oudbakken these facts at all. All key players are still active, including the Cuntrera family. One of the maflosi from the clan holds the European record cocaine seizures: 5 tons of cocaine in a container shoes in Turin in 1994.

So there are facts to indicate which suggest that in Aruba in the hand is more than the rosy picture what Mr Croes sketches. Unless he points of his own parliament as "achterklap and untruths' views.

"No more suspicions and rumors, but facts serve the image of Aruba to determine", writes Croes. Indeed. It would be the Minister Plenipotentiary adorn themselves no half-truths to preach, but to his well-known facts.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2008, 08:47:42 AM »

You have to love the google translator.  From above:

Croes is about evil.

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2008, 08:47:51 AM »

Berlinski went off on the advice of his officials: establishment of the Cuntrera's was not desirable "because the general interest of Aruba so progresses." Shortly after the permits were rejected, Berlinski had to resign amid rumours of bribes during the sale of the hotel where acquaintances of the Cuntrera casino collapsed. Berlinski is acquitted of corruption.
-------------------------------
The Sicilian/Colombian Mob became to well known,so Croes issued the Permits and granted ownership of the Hotels and Casino's to someone not as well known,the Italian Mob out of chicago led by front man Michael Posner. Who is also most likely related to this same Cartel out of Italy. As a matter of fact they are all linked to this cartel...The MEP,AVP,Mansurs et all... Not a suprise when they are rumored to own half the island. They never left there investments,they have been running everything behind plain view and under protection of the Aruban Govt. I think the connection with Tacopina and Italy is obvious.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 08:56:01 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2008, 08:50:50 AM »

When is a witness not a witness?  In Aruba when they can be retroactively made a suspect to cover their lies.

When is a suspect not a suspect?  In Aruba when they are charged in secret with being a suspect so they don't upset the family, but have not charged in public with being a suspect yet.

Confused?  If not, congratulations, you have just graduated from being a judge-in-training, Aruba style.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,161375,00.html

<snip>

"The three have been charged with the murder of Natalee Holloway (search) from the beginning" of their arrest 10 days after the young woman went missing May 30, she said in a recorded interview. "At the time, we didn't want to upset the family talking about murder while they searched."

The attorney general and other Aruban officials have said for weeks that no one has been charged in the 18-year-old's disappearance. Janssen said authorities also withheld information about the charges in order not to compromise their investigation. Authorities have said they have no physical evidence suggesting Holloway is dead.

The government spokesman, Ruben Trapenberg, contacted the AP following the English-language interview with Janssen.

"This is a question of semantics. It's been a problem since day one," Trapenberg said. "The charging is a formal process that happens later on. It could happen as soon as Monday."

Return calls to Janssen were not immediately returned.

<snip>

Aruba Suspects Could Be Charged Monday
Friday , July 01, 2005

(reference for above)

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2008, 09:18:18 AM »

For those that read around....Medley is billybob at RU.  I knew I didn't like billbob and now I know why.

Pragmatist wrote (refering to post made by billybob):

I hope that dodo bird was meant for me! It is a dodo bird, right? Well, anyway, I hope so and I hope it was for me and not the cops.

I see by the link to the picture you have access to Medleyrelay's photobucket account! Now I understand your love of all things VDS!

How IS the family these days?

As for my theory being so flawed you couldn't even comment on it....I am going to assume now that I got too close for comfort! Wink

Yep, that's why I posted this yesterday 

Good morning Monkeys
So does this mean that Medley=Jan Brennan=renskank's sister or Mama?Because that image of Jan looks an awful lot like renskank.....give renskank about 5 more years of baking in the hot aruban sun,plop a cowboy hat on her frizzy head and this could be a image of renskank.
::::gagging on coffee::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »

O/T  Monday evening mind fart...Destiny

I was walking past the

mental hospital the other day,

and all the patients

were shouting,

'13...13....13.'

The fence was too high to see over,

but I saw a little gap in

the planks, so I

looked through to see what

was going on.....

Some idiot poked me in

the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2008, 09:26:36 AM »

Hotshot and Reality discussing the Lions Den.

The Lions Den ………………..what a bunch of BS those people tried to pass off.  Hmmm OK
Right next to what was the VIP Club, a little freaking hole in the wall local bar, across the street from the dreaded Lekker Bar which is in front of the not chained off & not being investigated dry pond.  That is correct on the location.

I walked into the place, I don’t even remember what time at night it was so long ago, but it was dang late, “they” claimed this place was some “whorehouse / compound” for the “elite” of the island with the so called laser beams and found zip, zero nothing!!!!!!!  Guess you didn't have balls enough to walk down the actual driveway where the lazers DO go off, LOLOL.  And when you do go by the lazers, out come men with guns.  Oh wait,  am I just making this up?  Ummmmm "NO"!

I watched the place from the window of Lekker Bar one night looking for activity……. zip, zero, nada, nothing.  didn't look too hard did you?

No security lights, no flashing laser beams, no hot little Latin lady’s waiting to take care of Papi for a small price, Couldn't be more wrong about that. no drugged out blonds, no free X tablets, no beer, no music, absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!

What use to be the VIP Club is now Indo’s, the best Surinam food you can get on the island, in my opinion.

The building next door is still there, no laser beams WRONG or boogie men have been seen by anyone but the gluebrains who kept claiming to have a bombshell to drop…….that never happened either, LOL.

FWIW, the guy who was stalking Anita & Paul a while a back, the guy with the tat’s up his arm, he was part of the “investigative” group that put that BS out.

You couldn't be more wrong in what you are saying.  Pictures and videos show otherwise, LOLOL

Reality is in the UK, this deliberate misinformation ,I believe would come from MIP6 or someone from Aruba IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.