March 29, 2024, 03:52:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309463 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 11, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »

Thank you Buckeye! Something unusual happened is right and it was a rare day to see that scumbag scolded and accused in front of his colleagues. I enjoyed reading that again 

mr. Van Sloot himself asked for it.

He has asked for a lot more then that and by god he will get whats coming to him.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 09:20:11 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 11, 2008, 09:17:59 PM »

OOPS!

That last post was in reference to Rob and his BIG IMPACT ideas. Sorry!

It's all good carpe.... i second the motion on "GOOSEDICK"  lol

Hats off to that one!  Appearing in wickapedia soon i'm sure. 

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #522 on: June 11, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »

Rob,

American or Aruban billboards? American would be great, but expensive.
Carpe, I have no idea what it would cost... I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap and could be several thousand dollars per billboard.

it's just an idea.. that's all

I was thinking American

Nat is worth every penny!

Elmo have a bake sale, if necessary.

Elmo make a mean brownie!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: June 11, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

Rob,

Got the email.... will do it.

no email, but this is terrific news.. remember I have comcrap

awesome!!!

and I don't use this emoticon evah!!! let alone 4 times!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: June 11, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

OOPS!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 11, 2008, 09:20:56 PM »

Translation posted at RU by Arubagirl today:

Article about remarks from Advocate General made about the case

Just in case anybody's interested.

Advocate General Mr. Jorg Questioned Attacks of Mr. Van Der Sloot Against Public Ministery [Department of Justice]
In front of plenty of lawyers in the courtroom

Oranjestad - Something unusual happened Tuesday morning during the swearing-in ceremony of the three Scribes to the Court who are Maikel Oduber, Navio Valdez and Edwin de Weever and the three lawyers mr. Foy, mr. Vis and mr. Bryson.

What happened is that Advocate General mr. Jorg, in front of all the lawyers present, among them mr. Van Der Sloot as well, decided to question the statement of Mr. Van Der Sloot that was published in Amigoe. The reaction of Mr. Jorg was a surprise to all thouse present and especially to mr. Van Der Sloot himself.

Bon Dia Aruba was present when mr. Jorg was to give a speech related to the lawyers that had been sworn in. At a certain moment the speech changed to the subject about the relationship between advocacy and the Department of Justice.

Mr. Jorg expressed himself in a very diplomatic way, but to everybody present it was very clear that he was referring to mr. Van Der Sloot. He questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot went to look for publicity by giving a statement to Amigoe and make certain statements that mr. Jorg never experienced. He refers here to the fact that lawyers and prosecutors publicly refer to each other as idiots. Mr. Jorg said that he hopes that this not become a habit. He said that he thinks we won't come very far by insulting each other. He made a call to change these actions to a better way to relate to each other.

Mr. Jorg also questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot attacked the Department of Justice for being out of balance, without management, untrustworthy and without any kind of ethics. Mr. Jorg remarked that these are large words but they demand arguments to show this as well. He finds that the argument cannot only consist of comparing the importance of finding the missing young lady against "all sorts of idiocy" from the other side. Mr. Jorg said that he can't unattach finding the young lady from the search for those people who are responsible for her disappearance. Especially when certain people are contradicting themselves and others about their role around the crucial moments during the disappearance.

Mr. Jorg continued to say that what he finds very strange is that on one hand the magistrates of the Department of Justice get questioned but on the other hand the Police get accused of not "have followed through" with the interrogation of a suspect. Mr. Jorg referred to the fact that in the Code of Criminal Procedings, a suspect has the right to remain silent. If this
is violated, then the case can even appear in front of the European Human Rights court. He thinks this observation [referring to the police] is absurd.

He also questioned the fact that blame was assigned to the police by saying that the suspect did not declare the whole truth to the Police. Mr Jorg asked if t his is not a choice that the suspect himself makes? He remarked that he was asking himself how a child can get it in his head to go weeks without giving a statement to the police.

This is a recap of the speech. It could be noted in the courtroom that the color of mr. Van Der Sloot changed, showing that he did not find himself comfortable. Many lawyers had comments on the reaction of mr. Jorg. Some lawyers opine that it was not the place nor the time to make this speech while other lawyers find it strange that mr. Jorg made such a speech but that mr. Van Sloot himself asked for it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=953.0

Buckeye ... is Jorg the Aruban official who Beth in LOVING NATALEE agreed with her that there had been a coverup in the disappearance of her daughter?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 11, 2008, 09:25:52 PM »

OMG   I'm cracking up here.  If you read RU and have followed any of Resigned's posts he just posted this about Joran's naked picture

Quote from: resigned
penisje    Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 11, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »

Look at it this way Carpe, they're digging Aruba a deeper grave. They probably don't care about them either but every time this happens Goosedick Joran just makes them look even worse. If they're trying to piss me off it backfired. I delight in seeing Joran bring the island down.

Abs-root-ly! -Scooby Doo

I couldn't agree more.

...and I have just added to my joke file... the term "GOOSEDICK."    

giving Dayhiker all the proper credits, ofcourse!!!!

I've seen chihuahuas with bigger balls, Carpe, lol! Joran didn't do himself any favors posing for that one.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 11, 2008, 09:35:20 PM »

The only problem about the billboards around the airports is that by the time the people see the signs -- they already have bought their tickets.
A better sign might be:
 "If you already bought tickets to Aruba -- you effed up!"

I think Aruba should also place a big sign by their Departure gates : "You effed up -- you trusted us!" 

wreck the idea is to get them to not consider Aruba in the first place... so they don't buy tickets..people drive these roads and are not yet booked and need reminded.

but I respect everyone's opinions - as always

I think the billboard idea is great Rob and agree near the airport may bee too late. I'd pick a well traveled thoroughfare that people travel to work on every day. Peck, peck, peck, drip drip drip, they'll get the message embedded in the back of their minds. That's what billboards are good at.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 11, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »

Buckeye ... is Jorg the Aruban official who Beth in LOVING NATALEE agreed with her that there had been a coverup in the disappearance of her daughter?

Thanks

Janet

That would be Jorge Pesquera. Rob Smith took his place.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 11, 2008, 09:36:50 PM »

OOPS!

lol, the definition will be accompanied by that picture of the sporter, right?
dennisintn
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 11, 2008, 09:37:28 PM »

I would be willing to bet goon child only wishes he had balls as big as his mommas   

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 11, 2008, 09:38:37 PM »

Oh my GOD

Karin Janssen have send that letter( 2 days later ) with all the Questions to Van Straten  and dhr Sambo
and She (KJ) asked them : Please your attention (for all the Questions in the letter )

Am looking forward to your translations of these letters Johan. 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 11, 2008, 09:40:02 PM »

I would be willing to bet goon child only wishes he had balls as big as his mommas   

To paraphrase a political pundit, if Anita gave Joran one of her balls he'd have a pair.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 11, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »

Thanks

Janet

That would be Jorge Pesquera. Rob Smith took his place.

Thank you Dayhiker.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 11, 2008, 09:47:47 PM »

What i find most sad is how obvious, thru the documents so generously shared here, is the sad and simple truth that Aruba just looked the other way so many times, and with so many officials who knew better and perhaps even at one point DID want to solve the case.  So many people.  I don't know how they sleep.

Rob..the sign idea is great.  It would be expensive. 

MY stepfather had his new car hit in a supermarket lot by a carriage....threatened to create a negative billboard about incident if they did not fix his car.  They fixed it.  Yikes....I think it was 10,000 to rent one in 1990....I could be wrong....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 11, 2008, 09:49:24 PM »

Oh my GOD

Karin Janssen have send that letter( 2 days later ) with all the Questions to Van Straten  and dhr Sambo
and She (KJ) asked them : Please your attention (for all the Questions in the letter )

me too, Johan

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 11, 2008, 09:51:04 PM »

Aruba seeks Netherlands' help in retaining highly-educated

De Volkskrant reports that bailiffs on the Caribbean island of Aruba confiscate the property of between 20 and 25 Arubans weekly because they cannot pay their student loans. 

Aruba is an autonomous part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The exchange rate for the Aruban florin, which is pegged to the declining dollar, has risen from 1.60 to EUR 1 in 2001 to 2.75 florins today, making it impossible to repay student loans on an average salary.

De Volkskrant writes that the Aruban People's Party has sent an urgent message to Dutch Education Minister Ronald Plasterk asking that he think of a solution before another 300 Arubans leave in August to study at Dutch universities.

Since it is impossible to repay the loans on an Aruban salary, "graduates are more or less forced to find a job in the Netherlands". This means that Aruba will lose more highly-educated people.

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/RNW-Press-Review_-Wednesday-11-June-2008.html

isn't aruba always bragging about having the highest per capita income in the caribbean?
dennisintn

They do brag about that Dennis. I'll bet you some of their Caribbean neighbors would disagree. They are probaby using pre-May 30, 2005 numbers.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: June 11, 2008, 09:54:17 PM »

Oh my GOD

FOM

Much of that also depends on location too, it varies from city to city, huh?

Location, location, location

me too, Johan

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 11, 2008, 09:55:31 PM »

whoops.

FOM

Much of that also depends on location too, it varies from city to city, huh?

Location, location, location

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.