March 28, 2024, 05:36:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309409 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 08, 2008, 08:09:44 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Please take a moment to watch and listen to the video above and remember why we are all here after almost 3 years.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:28:16 AM by klaasend » Logged
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 10:54:27 PM »

Hiker I always thought Aruba twisted, turned & made the rules up to fit the situation. Of course the Mafia still controls the rock. Tighter than ever.

I totally agree. They haven't followed their own laws. They made them up and distorted them as they went along to make sure the Van der Sloots were protected. Any judge who would release a suspect with no conditions with all they had on Joran is just crooked as a dog's hind leg.

He had conditions but they erased them all 2 weeks later when no one was paying attention and they did it privately.

You're right *******. That was in mid-September and the lifting of the conditions wasn't reported until late December.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 10:55:39 PM »

Okay, back to the shoe pictures........................ (sorry)

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »

*******, I lost your email ...please email me.  I have something good to show you.   

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 11:02:50 PM »

Okay, back to the shoe pictures........................ (sorry)

Diario shoe:

Shoes Joran was wearing at CnC prior to when Natalee was in Aruba:

Shoes Joran claimed on Greta's show were exactly like the ones he lost:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

Hiker I always thought Aruba twisted, turned & made the rules up to fit the situation. Of course the Mafia still controls the rock. Tighter than ever.

I totally agree. They haven't followed their own laws. They made them up and distorted them as they went along to make sure the Van der Sloots were protected. Any judge who would release a suspect with no conditions with all they had on Joran is just crooked as a dog's hind leg.

He had conditions but they erased them all 2 weeks later when no one was paying attention and they did it privately.

You're right *******. That was in mid-September and the lifting of the conditions wasn't reported until late December.

What they did it in public and on record never proved to be true like the full search of the Van Der Sloot home in 2005. When we became aware that only Joran's Apt was searched,Deputy Dompig tried to convince us they were denied searching that house and he was very dissapointed. We know the OM never asked to search anything more and it was Dompig himself who obstructed that search by protecting the privacy of Murder,Rape and Kidnapping suspects.

Strange that the last two pictures I can find of KJ she is with Dennis Jacobs and Dompig. What a team they made 

-----------------------------
Right..Well I almost forgot who Deputy Dompig is related to..Was it really Paul Van Der Sloot he was protecting? 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 11:18:21 PM »

Into The Deep
The Hidden Confession of Natalee's Killer  by Adrew G.Hodges, M.D.

page 21

>>>>SNIP

Shortly after midnight on Monday night, May 31, 2005--twenty-four hours after Natalee
went missing--Paulus van der Sloot was shocked to find the Twittys knocking on his door in Aruba, asking to speak to his son about their daughter.  He might have expected such a scene at some point, but not this point.
     Eyewitnesses on the scene testify that the elder van der Sloot at some point expressedsuprise that the Twittys had arrived so quickly, commenting, "How did you get here? There are no flights into a Aruba until Thursday!" He never imagined that Beth and Jug would fly to Aruba on a friends corporate jet.

++++++++++++
I brought this over from the previous thread. I would just like to make an additional comment about the statement Paulus is remembered to make. I believe he did make such a statement. A statement of such magnitude would certainly stick in my mind. Secondly, I don't think it would be likely that someone would have let such a statement "slip" if they were already aware that the Twittys were on the way. IMO Paulus did not know that the Twittys were coming. If he knew they were coming ie hotel reservations made as someone earlier suggested I think it would have been much more likely that he would have had the Kalpoes car not be there and Joran home on a school night as I am sure most 17 year old students facing finals and graduation would have been. Call me naive.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 11:28:31 PM »

Into The Deep

page 21

>>>>SNIP

Shortly after midnight on Monday night, May 31, 2005--twenty-four hours after Natalee
went missing--Paulus van der Sloot was shocked to find the Twittys knocking on his door in Aruba, asking to speak to his son about their daughter.  He might have expected such a scene at some point, but not this point.
     Eyewitnesses on the scene testify that the elder van der Sloot at some point expressedsuprise that the Twittys had arrived so quickly, commenting, "How did you get here? There are no flights into a Aruba until Thursday!" He never imagined that Beth and Jug would fly to Aruba on a friends corporate jet.

++++++++++++
I brought this over from the previous thread. I would just like to make an additional comment about the statement Paulus is remembered to make. I believe he did make such a statement. A statement of such magnitude would certainly stick in my mind. Secondly, I don't think it would be likely that someone would have let such a statement "slip" if they were already aware that the Twittys were on the way. IMO Paulus did not know that the Twittys were coming. If he knew they were coming ie hotel reservations made as someone earlier suggested I think it would have been much more likely that he would have had the Kalpoes car not be there and Joran home on a school night as I am sure most 17 year old students facing finals and graduation would have been. Call me naive.....

I don't think he knew either, it was a shock to him when they arrived so quickly.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 11:31:43 PM »

If PVDS did make that statement then he was probably in panic mode as he had 3 days less then he originally thought. He didnt have time to think about it as he had to get Deepak and Joran off of the property to dispose of something major and to make sure they all told the same lie. If I remember correctly the Family had to wait like 45 mins to a hour for the ALE to arrive before they could go the VDS house. During that time a good semeratin cop probably alerted the Judge after being told a American Family was headed to his door for her Kidnapped Daughter.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »

Into The Deep

page 21

>>>>SNIP

++++++++++++

bb, I agree with you.  Paulus may have confided his problem with a few of his cronies, but I don't think that the rest of Aruba had any idea that Beth and Dave would be going after Joran.  When the jet touched down in Aruba, Joran and the Kalpoes weren't linked to Natalee except for a few descriptions that Beth had received from MB kids and the Holiday Inn video tapes.  If Paulus received any advanced warning it probably came from the police station and not earlier.  Are you crazy from thought prints, yet?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »

If PVDS did make that statement then he was probably in panic mode as he had 3 days less then he originally thought. He didnt have time to think about it as he had to get Deepak and Joran off of the property to dispose of something major and to make sure they all told the same lie. If I remember correctly the Family had to wait like 45 mins to a hour for the ALE to arrive before they could go the VDS house. During that time a good semeratin cop probably alerted the Judge after being told a American Family was headed to his door for her Kidnapped Daughter.

I completely agree panic mode is a good description.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »

Diario shoe:

I put on my "granny" glasses and ... still cannot see the blue?

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 2, 2005

GRACE: ... Jossy, what`s the latest regarding the search for Joran Van Der Sloot`s shoes? Now, didn`t he tell police he lost them that night? How do you lose your shoes?

MANSUR: He did say that he lost two shoes, blue and white, tennis- type shoes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/02/ng.01.html

Susan Candiotti
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, finally, confirmation that authorities are putting out a public request to be on the lookout, if you will, for a pair of sneakers that Joran, according to law enforcement authorities, claims that he might have lost the night that Natalee went missing, when he was on the beach with her, he said, at that fisherman`s hut area, which is near the Marriott and the Holiday Inn hotels.

Described as size 14, a pair of brand new sneakers. The brand is K- Swiss.

GRACE: … Size 14, K-Swiss, are those...

CANDIOTTI: White and blue in color, that`s right. And they`re looking for this pair of brand new sneakers that he told police, as they stressed to me, in one of his many statements, that he might have lost this pair of shoes

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 11:53:28 PM »

The linked this substance to a horrendous creature known to whore around Aruba and is barely human. They plan on apprehending the filthy creature in the Morning at the Aruba Today office. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 11:59:37 PM »

Diario shoe:

I put on my "granny" glasses and ... still cannot see the blue?

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 2, 2005

GRACE: ... Jossy, what`s the latest regarding the search for Joran Van Der Sloot`s shoes? Now, didn`t he tell police he lost them that night? How do you lose your shoes?

MANSUR: He did say that he lost two shoes, blue and white, tennis- type shoes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/02/ng.01.html

Susan Candiotti
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, finally, confirmation that authorities are putting out a public request to be on the lookout, if you will, for a pair of sneakers that Joran, according to law enforcement authorities, claims that he might have lost the night that Natalee went missing, when he was on the beach with her, he said, at that fisherman`s hut area, which is near the Marriott and the Holiday Inn hotels.

Described as size 14, a pair of brand new sneakers. The brand is K- Swiss.

GRACE: … Size 14, K-Swiss, are those...

CANDIOTTI: White and blue in color, that`s right. And they`re looking for this pair of brand new sneakers that he told police, as they stressed to me, in one of his many statements, that he might have lost this pair of shoes

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

I'm sure maybe San would back me, but if Joran said they were blue & white, well.....that's why you can't see the blue...   (and I can't see it either, Janet     )

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 12:01:01 AM »

The linked this substance to a horrendous creature known to whore around Aruba and is barely human. They plan on apprehending the filthy creature in the Morning at the Aruba Today office. 

Hi Everyone!
Good grief, what's been going on while I've been out of the cage?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 12:18:43 AM »

My speakers aren't hooked up right now.  Someone please listen to this Rob Smith speach and tell me if it's in English. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4987/5/

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 12:24:17 AM »

Heres another picture of Joran and those shoes at that Award Ceremony.

-------------

They said the missing shoes were purchased in Florida and they were blue and white. These appear to be brand new and he is wearing them in Florida,in the other pictures from his trip in FLA he is wearing Nikes. So unless he bought more then one pair of shoes,these appear to be the ones he bought.MO It wouldn't be the first time Joran lied on TV,for all we know they have a receipt of the purchase and all it says is blue and white K-Swiss. Whatever description he gives of his missing shoes you can rest assured it will be the wrong one.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »

My speakers aren't hooked up right now.  Someone please listen to this Rob Smith speach and tell me if it's in English. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4987/5/

It's in english. He is telling the audience that the US is heading for a recession. 16 years ago during our last recession -- Aruba remained flat. Basically, he is whistling past the grave yard!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 12:28:58 AM »

Into The Deep
The Hidden Confession of Natalee's Killer  by Andrew G.Hodges, M.D.

page 14

>>>>SNIP

While the Twittys and their friends arrived at Joran's house around 1am, Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot, did not respond to efforts to get him to come to the door.  However two Aruban eyewitnesses in the group peered over the fence surrounding the property and spotted what later turned out to be Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray Hondasedan parked near the house.  The Twitty group left to find the local police and eventually ended up back at the van der Sloot home around 3 am, where Paulus this time took fifteen minutes to come to the door. Appearing perplexed, he claimed that his son was out with friends. Then he reached Joran by cell phone.  Supposedly, a mix-up then occurred, with Paulus sending everyone on a wild goose chase to the Wyndham Hotel, looking for Joran and Deepak.  Meanwhile, Joran had heard the messagethat he was to return home, which he did, easily beating the police-who had accompanied the Twitty entourage to the Wyndham--back to his house.
     With Beth still in the van, Jug Twitty and several of his Alabama friends then confronted the two boys as a police officer stood nearby.  Joran and Deepak maintained their innocence, claiming they hadn't seen Natalee since dropping her off at the Holiday Inn the previous night.  At this point, according to Deepak, Jug Twitty blew up.
     "She disappeared because after she went with you assholes she lost," was how Deepak recalled what the stepfather said.
     Joran's own father, Paulus van der Sloot was also present at the confrontation and--again according to Deepak--he jumped in to defend boys, insisting that Aruba was no the United States and that Jug and his friends were out of their jurisdiction.
     "I want you people out of my yard. I know the law!" At that time Paulus van der Sloot was connected to the local court system as a kind of "judge in training" in Aruba, a constituent nation of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
     As Deepak remembers it, one of Jug's friends stepped in to break up the tension, suggesting that they all go to the Holiday Inn to see if Joran and Deepak could identify the security guard with whom they reportedly has left Natalee.  The police agreed and the group proceeded to the hotel, but--in Deepak's own words--"We went there there was no suck security working there as we described."
     At that moment, Deepak and Joran noticed Beth Twitty sitting nearby in her car, in the hotel parking lot.  She was crying. For some reason they felt compelled to speak to her.  Having just experienced "bad cop" Jug Twitty's harsh treatment, perhaps they hoped to find "good cop" Beth Twitty more understanding.  After walking over to Natalee's grieving mother, Deepak states that he and Joran said, "Ma'am, you have to believe us!
We did not do anything with you [sic] daughter."

The two boys were completely unprepared for what came next.  Beth Twitty --looking them both in the eye--immediately responded, "I don't believe you two. I promise you I will make you [sic] life a living hell because of this."
     As we will see those words from the worried mother, as recounted by Deepak himself,
shook the two boys to their cores.  Though hoping for relief, the two suspects felt red-hot coals heaped on their heads, so searing that one of the boys would crack under the heat.  Deepak--young, frightened, and in much farther over his head than he ever imagined in his worst "nightmare"-- his own word which he repeats twice--did not hold out long before he broke.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.