March 28, 2024, 03:31:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309367 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 12:32:12 AM »

My speakers aren't hooked up right now.  Someone please listen to this Rob Smith speach and tell me if it's in English. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4987/5/

It's in english. He is telling the audience that the US is heading for a recession. 16 years ago during our last recession -- Aruba remained flat. Basically, he is whistling past the grave yard!

Thank Wreck - I'll  have to listen to it tomorrow 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 12:32:20 AM »

My speakers aren't hooked up right now.  Someone please listen to this Rob Smith speach and tell me if it's in English. 

Pff..Yes it's in the only language he knows I bet..

I tell the Americans the FBI was in charge and Aruba did everything they could and spent millions and it's a safe island..Now time to move on to 70% of our tourism....My research on the cattle and the recession..I mean Americans 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 12:35:31 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 12:34:37 AM »

I put on my "granny" glasses and ... still cannot see the blue?

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 2, 2005

GRACE: ... Jossy, what`s the latest regarding the search for Joran Van Der Sloot`s shoes? Now, didn`t he tell police he lost them that night? How do you lose your shoes?

MANSUR: He did say that he lost two shoes, blue and white, tennis- type shoes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/02/ng.01.html

Susan Candiotti
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, finally, confirmation that authorities are putting out a public request to be on the lookout, if you will, for a pair of sneakers that Joran, according to law enforcement authorities, claims that he might have lost the night that Natalee went missing, when he was on the beach with her, he said, at that fisherman`s hut area, which is near the Marriott and the Holiday Inn hotels.

Described as size 14, a pair of brand new sneakers. The brand is K- Swiss.

GRACE: … Size 14, K-Swiss, are those...

CANDIOTTI: White and blue in color, that`s right. And they`re looking for this pair of brand new sneakers that he told police, as they stressed to me, in one of his many statements, that he might have lost this pair of shoes

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

I'm sure maybe San would back me, but if Joran said they were blue & white, well.....that's why you can't see the blue...   (and I can't see it either, Janet     )
[/quote]

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom.

That's a relief.  Whew!!

I assume the consensus is that Joran's claim to Greta in March, 2006 that the missing shoes were "exactly" like the white pair he was wearing on the show is the truth and ... his claim in his declaration in June, 2005 was a lie and ... the public request put out by Aruban authorities in August, 2005 for the public to be on the lookout for "blue and white" shoes ...

Hey ... this shoe dialogue is way too confusing for wannabe detective.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 12:37:50 AM »

It's in english. He is telling the audience that the US is heading for a recession. 16 years ago during our last recession -- Aruba remained flat. Basically, he is whistling past the grave yard!

16 years ago --gas wasn't $4/gallon and they didn't have a huge "monkey" on their back before the recession even started!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 12:44:23 AM »

16 years ago --gas wasn't $4/gallon and they didn't have a huge "monkey" on their back before the recession even started!

Duh,,If I let my beard grow more will I look more Dutch? I don't think it's fair Rudy can be the only one with the billy goat look..I've been telling the Americans the case will be solved soon..How much longer? They are on to us 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 12:49:28 AM by Observer » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 12:53:38 AM »

Would someone swat the fly off the end of his nose, for me? Thank you.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »

Would someone swat the fly off the end of his nose, for me? Thank you.

ROFLMAO 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 01:24:11 AM »

I see a bunch of Aruba Vacation video's uploaded to youtube!   

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 03:41:48 AM »

Okay, back to the shoe pictures........................ (sorry)

Fine with me Wreck...I'm over my shoe hissy-fit....glad I got that one out of my system...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 04:00:42 AM »

I see a bunch of Aruba Vacation video's uploaded to youtube!   

YOU REALLY ARE AN *******!!!!

>Elmo work overtime.

------------------
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 06:02:43 AM »

it's in english.  he's explaining how the u.s. is headed for a full blown recession but aruba will be fine. 
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 06:28:48 AM »

Good Morn Dennis...and 2 Guests!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 06:45:26 AM »

Good Morn Dennis...and 2 Guests!

good morning, miss destiny.  nice to see i'm not the only one up this morning.
dennisintn
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 07:54:25 AM »

SS
How much forensics work do you think our FBI was actually involved with?  I think most of us think that they haven't been involved much at all.  Or, have they been very much involved, but that involvement hasn't been released for public knowledge.  Personally, I am very disappointed in our FBI and our government, for their lack of involvement in this case.  I lived in the Middle East for a few years and for some reason I recall thinking at the time that if anything had happened to me, Uncle Sam would have come riding in on a big white horse.  I now know that I was very naive in those thoughts

SS when the FBI called me back on my pictures   that I had sent them.
They said there hands were tied,they were very much involved, but that their involvement can't be released to the  public.
Their was nothing much they could do. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 08:11:35 AM »

Hi Monkeys...does anyone know what this is about?

TIA...Destiny

AUTO LAGA ATRAS MISTERIOSAMENTE NA NATURAL BRIDGE    PDF    Print    E-mail
Monday, 09 June 2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN):--Polis a ser yama den oranan di marduga, pero na yegada no a topa cu e chofer di un jeep cu kizas por tabata tin mal intencion of kier a risca su bida pasobra un tiki mas el a cay for di baranca.Aki ta trata di un jeep A-37835 color preto. No tabata tin informacion cu e lo por tabata horta.

Den e jeep tabata tin un camisa, paki cigaria mientras cu e jeep mes tabata na lock.

Loke a hala atencion tabata e marcanan cu a keda atras.

E chofer a pasa dilanti di e shop na Natural Bridge bai direccion lama y logra man robez parti patras di e shop.

Despues el a bin bek pasa riba un cantidad di mata cu tin planta patras di e shop y sigui bai direccion di e brug chikito.

Pasando riba esaki el a hera cay for di baranca pasobra un pida baranca a kibra cu tur consecuencia.

Finalmente e jeep a sigui bai y baha na un baranca kedando sin salida.

E jeep a keda entre un baranca halto y un scheur grandi cu a ser ocasiona despues di e caida di e natural bridge original.

Cu un grua ta e forma mas facil pa saca e jeep den e situacion cu el a keda.

Cu e fotonan aki cada ken tin un bista di e locura cu un chofer a haci den oranan di diasabra marduga na Natural Bridge.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2008, 08:14:09 AM »

SS
How much forensics work do you think our FBI was actually involved with?  I think most of us think that they haven't been involved much at all.  Or, have they been very much involved, but that involvement hasn't been released for public knowledge.  Personally, I am very disappointed in our FBI and our government, for their lack of involvement in this case.  I lived in the Middle East for a few years and for some reason I recall thinking at the time that if anything had happened to me, Uncle Sam would have come riding in on a big white horse.  I now know that I was very naive in those thoughts

SS when the FBI called me back on my pictures   that I had sent them.
They said there hands were tied,they were very much involved, but that their involvement can't be released to the  public.
Their was nothing much they could do. 

Thanks Blonde, 

I would think the only entity that could *tie* the hands of the FBI, would be on the government level.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 08:30:07 AM »

Okay, back to the shoe pictures........................ (sorry)

Fine with me Wreck...I'm over my shoe hissy-fit....glad I got that one out of my system...
I was only kidding -- I'm still intrigued by the shoe. Even if it MIGHT have been a hoax, I want to know who left it and why!
(the only reason I left that comment is because I asked us to move on to thread #757 because we had so many nasty arguements on thread #756. No offense meant at all -- you are very much appreciated!!)

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 08:53:03 AM »

I wonder if they will have last call drink specials for the tourist girls? 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 09:18:57 AM »

Fuel Crisis

JetBlue cancelled 22 new air buses.
American Eagle went from 55 daily flights to 33 daily flights.
ST.Lucia(?)was cancelled 70%(flights?)with one week notice.
ST.Crus(?)was cancelled 50%(flights?)with one week notice.
AND it looks like Rob Smith is turning into a tub of lard.....you know this all must hurt.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.