March 28, 2024, 07:58:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309424 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 09:20:20 AM »

Hi Monkeys...does anyone know what this is about?

TIA...Destiny

AUTO LAGA ATRAS MISTERIOSAMENTE NA NATURAL BRIDGE    PDF    Print    E-mail
Monday, 09 June 2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN):--Polis a ser yama den oranan di marduga, pero na yegada no a topa cu e chofer di un jeep cu kizas por tabata tin mal intencion of kier a risca su bida pasobra un tiki mas el a cay for di baranca.Aki ta trata di un jeep A-37835 color preto. No tabata tin informacion cu e lo por tabata horta.

Den e jeep tabata tin un camisa, paki cigaria mientras cu e jeep mes tabata na lock.

Loke a hala atencion tabata e marcanan cu a keda atras.

E chofer a pasa dilanti di e shop na Natural Bridge bai direccion lama y logra man robez parti patras di e shop.

Despues el a bin bek pasa riba un cantidad di mata cu tin planta patras di e shop y sigui bai direccion di e brug chikito.

Pasando riba esaki el a hera cay for di baranca pasobra un pida baranca a kibra cu tur consecuencia.

Finalmente e jeep a sigui bai y baha na un baranca kedando sin salida.

E jeep a keda entre un baranca halto y un scheur grandi cu a ser ocasiona despues di e caida di e natural bridge original.

Cu un grua ta e forma mas facil pa saca e jeep den e situacion cu el a keda.

Cu e fotonan aki cada ken tin un bista di e locura cu un chofer a haci den oranan di diasabra marduga na Natural Bridge.

Through pap translator:

car let behind misteriosamente at natural bridge

monday, 09 june 2008 oranjestad(aan):--polis owing to being calling in oranan of marduga, but at arrival not owing to come across cu the chofer of one jeep cu kizas can was have bad intencion or wanted owing to risk his life because one bit more past owing to cay for of baranca.aki is deal of one jeep a-37835 color black. not was have informacion cu the will can was steal. in the jeep was have one camisa, package cigaria while cu the jeep self was at lock. thing owing to wing atencion was the marcanan cu owing to stay behind. the chofer owing to happen fast of the shop at natural bridge go direccion lama y succeed hand robez part behind the shop. after past owing to come bek happen on one cantidad of kill cu have plant behind the shop y follow go direccion of the bridge diminutive. pasando on this past owing to hera cay for of baranca because one piece baranca owing to break cu all consecuencia. finalmente the jeep owing to follow go y descend at one baranca kedando without exit. the jeep owing to stay among one baranca high y one scheur big cu owing to being ocasiona after of the caida of the natural bridge aboriginal. cu one grua is the form more facil for saca the jeep in the situation cu past owing to stay. cu the fotonan here cada that have one view of the locura cu one chofer owing to haci in oranan of saturday marduga at natural bridge. come across

Looks like a mystery.  Someone left behind a jeep, empty besides a package of cigs, at the Natural Bridge.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2946/30/

Same story here:

http://www.awe24.com/

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 09:23:55 AM by klaasend » Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2008, 09:25:30 AM »

SS
How much forensics work do you think our FBI was actually involved with?  I think most of us think that they haven't been involved much at all.  Or, have they been very much involved, but that involvement hasn't been released for public knowledge.  Personally, I am very disappointed in our FBI and our government, for their lack of involvement in this case.  I lived in the Middle East for a few years and for some reason I recall thinking at the time that if anything had happened to me, Uncle Sam would have come riding in on a big white horse.  I now know that I was very naive in those thoughts

SS when the FBI called me back on my pictures   that I had sent them.
They said there hands were tied,they were very much involved, but that their involvement can't be released to the  public.
Their was nothing much they could do. 

I think they wanted to be involved, but were essentially not permitted by Aruba in this case, as a foreign country in becoming involved. After the initial agents sent to the island (which most of whom were withdrawn quickly) they were there as observers only.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2008, 09:33:37 AM »

NEED YOUR HELP MONKEYS!!!!
I can't believe it!!! My Dad's vacation plan just added Aruba to it's list of properties!! I went on line to book a vacation for the end of summer and there it was!!! We have to let our voices be heard!! Write and tell them to SELL SELL SELL!!!!

Funny part...I did a search and saw a press release where TAN had announced they were added Aruba. Spokesperson said up until now their properties had not met the "TAN standards". I wrote...DUUUHHHH!!! of course you can find half way decent condos for sale NOW!!! EVERYONE IS BAILING AND SELLING THEIR PROPERTIES THERE!!! I also wrote that airlines were reducing or eliminating flights and cruiseships were skipping Aruba's ports!! Added a link to our Aruba Crime Thread!!

Funnier part!!! I went to the "excess inventory list". This is a list of their properties that are NOT booked and so my siblings and I can rent a condo for a week off of the list for $188.00. Yes...$188.00 for the week. Guess what was available EVERY WEEK IN JULY...YEP!!! THE ARUBA PROPERTY!!!! hahahahahaha
Apparently us Monkeys are not the only ones who don't want to visit there!!

Send the customer service and email and let them know what you think about Aruba!! We'll get that property sold!!!

customerservice@planwithtan.com

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2008, 09:37:51 AM »

JUNE 21-24!

Hi everyone...This is just to inform everyone that the whole Caribbean will be at the Ronald Reagan Bldg doing a GALA affair...JUNE 21st-24th. We are gearing up to PROTEST BIG TIME. Everyone needs to know about the People who are going to these Islands and dying, being drugged and raped..or just disappearing like OUR NATALEE and others like AMY BRADLEY. Please lets show up in force. Its a Federal Bldg and I have applied for a real permit. We can wear our Tshirts..inside and hand out flyers and totebags...WE CAN STAND WITH THE GIRL....Please email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com...[Klaas, I hope this is Okay] Even if you can come for a day or a few hours..We the Peope need to SPEAK up....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2008, 09:52:46 AM »

I wonder if they will have last call drink specials for the tourist girls? 

******* you are a hoot! 

Pink Dancers! or Mr Pink Dancers 

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2008, 10:37:17 AM »

Would someone swat the fly off the end of his nose, for me? Thank you.

Good morning everyone.  Thanks, Carpe!  You KILL me!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2008, 10:43:33 AM »

Funnier part!!! I went to the "excess inventory list". This is a list of their properties that are NOT booked and so my siblings and I can rent a condo for a week off of the list for $188.00. Yes...$188.00 for the week. Guess what was available EVERY WEEK IN JULY...YEP!!! THE ARUBA PROPERTY!!!! hahahahahaha

FIRE SALE!!!! No way anybody is making money at that price.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2008, 10:48:16 AM »

SS
How much forensics work do you think our FBI was actually involved with?  I think most of us think that they haven't been involved much at all.  Or, have they been very much involved, but that involvement hasn't been released for public knowledge.  Personally, I am very disappointed in our FBI and our government, for their lack of involvement in this case.  I lived in the Middle East for a few years and for some reason I recall thinking at the time that if anything had happened to me, Uncle Sam would have come riding in on a big white horse.  I now know that I was very naive in those thoughts

SS when the FBI called me back on my pictures   that I had sent them.
They said there hands were tied,they were very much involved, but that their involvement can't be released to the  public.
Their was nothing much they could do. 

I think they wanted to be involved, but were essentially not permitted by Aruba in this case, as a foreign country in becoming involved. After the initial agents sent to the island (which most of whom were withdrawn quickly) they were there as observers only.

Morning BB. I think they wanted to help, too. The FBI divers never hit the water and were sent home in 8 days. Oduber ordered the entire files handed over to the FBI and it never happened. Yes their hands were tied, INTENTIONALLY, and the Aruban government spokespeople and media lied about the so-called role the FBI played, trumping it up when in fact they had shoved them out of the investigation.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 10:53:26 AM »

Good Morn Dennis...and 2 Guests!

good morning, miss destiny.  nice to see i'm not the only one up this morning.
dennisintn

Oh yeah, it will be fine, after all the U.S. is only 70% of their tourism economy which is 90% of the Gross National Product. I want to see any country that loses 40 percent of their GNP be fine. Yeah right.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »

FIRE SALE!!!! No way anybody is making money at that price.

lol...I keep slamming the customer service with more and more "info" and links to the underbelly of Aruba. Send them more e-mails!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 12:18:34 PM »

IDSTlou

I wrote an email/letter to your Dad's vacation plan organization...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »

IDSTlou

I wrote an email/letter to your Dad's vacation plan organization...Destiny

HummmmmIDSTlou...my email to tan plan from the link you provided...was just returned!  Is that the link you are using?

Destiny...gimme a phone number...I'll call them Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 12:43:22 PM »

Thank you for my little flag!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 01:06:01 PM »

JUNE 21-24!

Hi everyone...This is just to inform everyone that the whole Caribbean will be at the Ronald Reagan Bldg doing a GALA affair...JUNE 21st-24th. We are gearing up to PROTEST BIG TIME. Everyone needs to know about the People who are going to these Islands and dying, being drugged and raped..or just disappearing like OUR NATALEE and others like AMY BRADLEY. Please lets show up in force. Its a Federal Bldg and I have applied for a real permit. We can wear our Tshirts..inside and hand out flyers and totebags...WE CAN STAND WITH THE GIRL....Please email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com...[Klaas, I hope this is Okay] Even if you can come for a day or a few hours..We the Peope need to SPEAK up....

Monkeys

When we uphold Vicki and others in our thoughts, prayers, encouraging words, financial support and/or participation in their unselfish efforts to prevent the Natalee Holloway case from becoming a distance memory ... we are not only honoring Natalee but ... we are also honoring her mother in her contention that pressure on the  Aruban economy is the catalyst that will reveal the truth regarding the events which encompassed the morning when her precious daughter went missing.

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway: New Clues
March 25, 2006

Last fall, Twitty called for a boycott of Aruba. The island’s tourism industry has suffered: Travel bookings are off more than 4 percent from a year ago.

Does she still support a boycott of Aruba?

"The only leverage that we have in getting any traction in the investigation is when they feel the effects of a boycott," says Twitty.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page2.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »

Dayhiker wrote;
Morning BB. I think they wanted to help, too. The FBI divers never hit the water and were sent home in 8 days. Oduber ordered the entire files handed over to the FBI and it never happened. Yes their hands were tied, INTENTIONALLY, and the Aruban government spokespeople and media lied about the so-called role the FBI played, trumping it up when in fact they had shoved them out of the investigation.

Intentionally being the operative word.  Wink

Into The Deep
The Hidden Confession of Natalee's Killer  by Andrew G.Hodges, M.D.

Hodges states
page 28

>>>>SNIP
I didn't bother with the FBI because I had learned from an impeccable source within the Bureau that Aruba didn't want help.  I was told that the FBI's original offer to put 150 to 200 agents on the ground in Aruba immediately after Natalee's disappearance had been roundly rejected.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 02:05:50 PM »

Who has more power...Nelson Oduber or Rudy Croes?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »

Well, holy cow! If that photo above is any indication, Rob Smith is starting to resemble
Mark Purcell!

And it's quite hilarious for Rob to compare the current situation with sixteen years ago!
He does indeed seem to be "whistling past the graveyard." Sixteen years ago, Americans actually liked Aruba.

But now, everything has changed with the failure to deliver justice for an American tourist.

rob@ahata.travel

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2008, 02:21:38 PM »

Who has more power...Nelson Oduber or Rudy Croes?

As far as power in Aruba I would say Rudy Croes..He controls the entire Justice Dept,Issues the work Visas and a lot more..As far as Power outside of Aruba that would probably be Oduber. In my opinion,I think Rudy is the most powerful man in Aruba.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »

Klaas if you get a moment can you please edit in Missing Persons :Shelly Pannell FOUND SAFE  Thanks a bunch.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2008, 02:44:23 PM »

This might help - not sure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Aruba

Politics of Aruba

Politics of Aruba, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, takes place in a framework of a parliamentary representative democratic country, whereby the prime minister is the head of government, and of a multi-party system. Executive power is exercised by the government. Federal legislative power is vested in both the government and parliament. The Judiciary is independent of the executive and the legislature. Aruba but it has full autonomy on most matters. Exceptions are defence, foreign affairs, and the Supreme Court. The constitution was enacted in January 1986. Executive power rests with a governor, and a prime minister heads an eight-member Cabinet. The governor of Aruba is appointed for a six-year term by the monarch, and the prime minister and deputy prime minister are elected by the Staten for four-year terms. The legislature or Staten is made up of 21 members elected by direct, popular vote to serve four-year terms.

Aruba's judicial system, which has mainly been derived from the Dutch system, operates independently of the legislature and the executive. Jurisdiction, including appeal, lies with the Common Court of Justice of Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles and the Supreme Court of Justice in the Netherlands.

(snipped)

As a side note:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betico_Croes

Betico Croes

Gilberto François "Betico" Croes (b. 1938 d. 1986) was an Aruban political activist who was a proponent of Aruba's separation from the rest of the Netherlands Antilles. This eventually occurred, but Croes lapsed into a coma after an accident on 31 December 1985 (the night of status aparte) and was never conscious to see his accomplishment. He's called the father of the Aruban nation.

The accident he suffered was questioned by many for years since a car was seen leaving the area after the accident. This conspiracy theory was never proven.

He was the leader of the political party M.E.P. (Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo) and was the person responsible for the Seal, Flag and Hymn of the island of Aruba. The hymn was co-written by renowned Padu Del Caribe (Padu Lampe), and Rufo Wever who also composed the anthem.

In the 1980s he also said that Aruba should target the tourism in order the diversify the economy since it depended mainly on the refinery.

He also was responsible for major projects for the people of Aruba like F.C.C.A., Arubus, Sasaki Plan (he envisioned the area destined for hotels) and many many more.

Aruba's official Holiday to remember him has been marked on January 25, his birth date.

Caya G. F. Betico Croes is named for him and is the main shopping street in Oranjestad, Aruba.

Has 2 sons, Glenbert and Junior Croes and 2 daughters Lalo Saladin-Croes and Guisette Croes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.