March 29, 2024, 06:53:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309481 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2008, 02:47:14 PM »

Who has more power...Nelson Oduber or Rudy Croes?

As far as power in Aruba I would say Rudy Croes..He controls the entire Justice Dept,Issues the work Visas and a lot more..As far as Power outside of Aruba that would probably be Oduber. In my opinion,I think Rudy is the most powerful man in Aruba.

I agree.  This is why I believe that those who claim they are sincerely seeking justice for Natalee Holloway are being naive when they contend that there are those within the ALE and the Aruban Prosecutor's Office who have the same objective and ... cooperation is where it is at.

Janet

+++++++++

Private Eye:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Unfortunately, those trusted with the evidence of the investigation were not good stewards of the evidence. Evidence has been destroyed, search activities delayed with no site protection accomplished by the authorities, and interrogations have been stopped at key points and the person being interrogated allowed to be counseled by parents and attorneys, and interrogations have been stopped just short of key questions being asked when the flow of good information was beginning to come out.

Prisoners being isolated have been furnished cell phones and communication has been allowed to occur between locked up and the free.

Do I think psychics are the answer? No.

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2008, 02:49:25 PM »

Link to above quote:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »

My speakers aren't hooked up right now.  Someone please listen to this Rob Smith speach and tell me if it's in English. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4987/5/

Pff..Yes it's in the only language he knows I bet..

I tell the Americans the FBI was in charge and Aruba did everything they could and spent millions and it's a safe island..Now time to move on to 70% of our tourism....My research on the cattle and the recession..I mean Americans 

Is he cross-eyed, or is it just that picture?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »

It's the picture,but the Aruban Media loves this picture as I have seen it in almost every newspaper 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »

It's the picture,but the Aruban Media loves this picture as I have seen it in almost every newspaper 
He looks "Hyp-no-tized" 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2008, 03:26:53 PM »

Wreck - More Cowbells   
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2008, 03:55:06 PM »

Who has more power...Nelson Oduber or Rudy Croes?

As far as power in Aruba I would say Rudy Croes..He controls the entire Justice Dept,Issues the work Visas and a lot more..As far as Power outside of Aruba that would probably be Oduber. In my opinion,I think Rudy is the most powerful man in Aruba.

The Arawak King??!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »

Since Tylergal always maintained that Rudy Croes was the number one Dirty Hand... I will give her kudos to that idea. Why I haven't asked that question before is beyond me...senior moment for sure...but needless to say, Tylergal never wavered once in her thinking that Rudy fit this description.  Looking back we can see that Rudy's hands were all over the cover up and corruption.  He would be in a position to know everything and he would wield the power to coerce van der Straten, Janssen and all the others involved. Why he would want to protect the Sloots and get nothing is suspicious...he is seeing his island's livelihood put in jeopardy over 3 people that could never do anything for him in return.  Rudy may be powerful but he doesn't have any common sense.  He should have sacrificed the scapegoat and things would be back to normal on One Happy Island.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2008, 04:09:06 PM »

I asked a longtime monkey of ours to read some posts that were located at the freerepublic site for me...she is very good at just picking out things that would interest me...of course that would be Shango related...but she sent me this post and I was wondering what the rest of you think?  Has anyone ever heard about his 6th person?  Would that be a reference to Lorenzo?  Koen?  Sander?  It is probably nothing but I was curious.

To: Betaille
Well Joran is 17 the other two are 18 and 21. The 17 year old's father was a soon to be judge in Aruba. Maybe they kept quiet out of fear until they were arrested just a couple days ago.

It makes me wonder if Joran wanted her to go farther than she wanted and he wanted her to do something in front of the 2 older boys and she refused. They say that Joran had been in anger management classes for a problem he had before. Maybe she got sick on him in the back seat and he lost his cool because it made him look like a fool in front of his 2 buds.

It sounds to me that the 2 older boys are the ones talking and that they are witnesses to what Joran did. Like I said they may have told Joran your on your own and they left on foot. So they might not know where Joran disposed of her body, but they know where she was killed since they were witnesses to it. Joran may have went to this 6th person's home (the one that was arrested this morning) seeking help in getting rid of her body.
273 posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:33:31 PM by stlnative
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

Lala..Thats another source that says there was a arrest on June 11th in the AM..I suspect that it was Freddy but not sure at all..Could be LVR also.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM(going to look for the hyscience article now):

Hyscience on June 11th, 2005 10:58 am
Breaking - Fourth Suspect Arrested In Natalee Holloway Disappearance (Updated)

FoxNews is reporting that a fourth suspect has in fact been arrested. Are we looking at the possibility of an accidental death, possibly from an overdose of ….. ? Could the fourth suspect be the/a ’seller’ ?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/11/natalee-holloway-sat-june-11/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2008, 04:39:24 PM »

Natalee Holloway: Possibly A Fourth Suspect?
I am not publishing all the information being passed to me as some of it is clearly questionable. And while I am as yet unable to re-confirm and independantly source the following information, I can report with certainty that it came to me from a previously reliable source on the island with multiple significant contacts and the source has good reason to have spoken personally on several occasions with individuals at a high level of Aruban government in positions to know details of this seeming tragedy.

The word "might" should be emphasized.

A confession might include that there is a 4th person included in the case.

What is also unnclear to me is, if this proves true, does it mean that the reason Fox earlier reported the probable release of only one security guard is because one of the security guards is involved and represents an alleged fourth suspect, or if this means there is a fourth individual heretofore unknown who is involved in this case.

Sorry if I leave readers with more questions than absolute certainties, I am only trying to share information with readers as it comes to me while sifting out the clearly undocumentable, or information coming from a totally unknown source. I an not the NY Times and we are learning things together as they unfold in this sad affair.

It is how I choose to operate my blog and I understand it is open to question. But I am as honest and clear as to my sourcing as I can be under the circumstances.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 04:01 AM in
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_15.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2008, 04:43:11 PM »

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:fakCRWffTUsJ:www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/06/breaking_-_four.php+Breaking+-+Fourth+Suspect+Arrested+In+Natalee+Holloway+Disappearance&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

June 11, 2005
Topics: Natalee Holloway

As was hesitatingly reported here previously, FoxNews is reporting that a fourth suspect has in fact been arrested. In that post I brought up a question: Are we looking at the possibility of an accidental death, possibly from an overdose of ..... ? Could the fourth suspect be the/a 'seller' ? 

As I said then, probably just too much imagination on my part! But, after all this is a blog, so call it just blogging.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba

[...}
Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba (search) arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.

It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestadsearch), the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway (search), 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Update(with thanks to Peter): There is supposed to be a press conference at the Holiday Inn. It was supposed to have started at 10:00 Am Arubian Time. But up to now not yet. I am still pending. You can check it yourself at Arubadag and click on any of the radio stations in the Menu at the upperright corner of the Website.

You will need RealPlayer to listen. (you may have to keep trying because the servers are presently all tied up)

Update via Scared Monkeys - *** PRESS CONFERENCE AT 4:00PM EDT ***

Hat tip - Dan at Riehl World View(for the original info in previous post on the possibility of a fourth suspect)via ArubaTag

Update: Another retraction, suspect that was arrested is not associated with Natalee's case!

I call BS

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2008, 04:49:56 PM »

Snake Eyes.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2008, 04:54:03 PM »

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:fakCRWffTUsJ:www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/06/breaking_-_four.php+Breaking+-+Fourth+Suspect+Arrested+In+Natalee+Holloway+Disappearance&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

June 11, 2005
Topics: Natalee Holloway

As was hesitatingly reported here previously, FoxNews is reporting that a fourth suspect has in fact been arrested. In that post I brought up a question: Are we looking at the possibility of an accidental death, possibly from an overdose of ..... ? Could the fourth suspect be the/a 'seller' ? 

As I said then, probably just too much imagination on my part! But, after all this is a blog, so call it just blogging.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba

[...}
Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba (search) arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.

It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestadsearch), the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway (search), 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Update(with thanks to Peter): There is supposed to be a press conference at the Holiday Inn. It was supposed to have started at 10:00 Am Arubian Time. But up to now not yet. I am still pending. You can check it yourself at Arubadag and click on any of the radio stations in the Menu at the upperright corner of the Website.

You will need RealPlayer to listen. (you may have to keep trying because the servers are presently all tied up)

Update via Scared Monkeys - *** PRESS CONFERENCE AT 4:00PM EDT ***

Hat tip - Dan at Riehl World View(for the original info in previous post on the possibility of a fourth suspect)via ArubaTag

Update: Another retraction, suspect that was arrested is not associated with Natalee's case!

I call BS

I once again hear the letters L-V-R ringing in my ears.........

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2008, 05:07:14 PM »

BB - I agree.  Lorenzo was mentioned early on.  Whether he's a half brother to Joran or not I don't know but I do believe he's likely involved, maybe as the supplier of drugs.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2008, 05:16:53 PM »

Still wondering about Lorenzo...I don't think he did anything but supply drugs to those that wanted it...he certainly has connections given he was given a private audience with a judge and for the most part let go of any responsiblity in his last drug arrest. I have to remind everyone of the fact that he was known to have raves and even Armin played at a Lorenzo's party...whether it was this one or another Lorenzo is anyone's guess. We all want to think the cover up was in place from day one...yet, there is no way the entire island could have been informed of the ensuing cover up and I tend to think several posters were hearing rumors that  Lorenzo COULD have been the supplier...that makes me wonder who and in what order these 4th, 5th, 6th persons were arrested.  I had pretty much decided that Lorenzo was not connected until I saw the picture of Armin playing at Lorenzo's rave...if it was the one and only LVR...then all bets are off.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »

I agree he was involved, and I agree LVR likely supplied the drugs. Did Joran and the K's bring Natalee to LVR's the night she was given the overdose prior to disposal? Was LVR the one Joran called the night Natalee was given the overdose and had the seizure? Why was his house searched (and I believe it was )if only due to having sold the drugs? Cripes all these questions.......I am starting to sound like Lalas .

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2008, 05:38:56 PM »

I agree he was involved, and I agree LVR likely supplied the drugs. Did Joran and the K's bring Natalee to LVR's the night she was given the overdose prior to disposal? Was LVR the one Joran called the night Natalee was given the overdose and had the seizure? Why was his house searched (and I believe it was )if only due to having sold the drugs? Cripes all these questions.......I am starting to sound like Lalas .

Keep it up!  You may one day obtain Barfdoll status. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.