March 28, 2024, 02:12:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309361 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2008, 11:49:53 PM »

Good catch BB 

On 2-6-98 an Italian boy, GIANNI FERRARA, was kidnapped in ARUBA then taken off the island to VENEZUELA

without his kidnapping nor his transportation to VENEZUELA ever being detected by any ARUBAN authorities.

FERRARA was forcibly freed on 4-22-98, and 38 people were arrested. 3-24-98
=====================
Also on the same Day that 38 people were arrested,Amy Bradley vanished when arriving in Curacao on a cruise ship.
On 3-24-98 another AMERICAN, AMY LYNN BRADLEY, vanished

SM Murder and Crime thread
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg39640
WOW! Where were the 38 arrested? Amy Bradley on 3-24-98 as well?? WOW!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2008, 11:52:51 PM »

Back to "Capslock's" pics -- did you also click on his "blog"??? Is this all "old hat" to you Shango'ers??

http://capslockwizard.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Hi Wreck...thread 3...LOL!!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2008, 11:53:00 PM »

[

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

In the car, the white blonde said girl said to Joran that they should go to the North side of Aruba to see sharks. Deepak decided to drive to the North side of Aruba so that the girl could see sharks. I saw that when we were on the way to the Lighthouse, Joran was kissing and started fingering the girl. I could not hear what Joran and the girl said because the music in the car was very loud. When we arrived at the Lighthouse, I asked my brother if Joran and the girl would get out of the car to see the sharks. I told my brother that Joran and the little girl were kissing and that they probably would not leave the car.
[/quote

just how would this numbnut have any idea exactly what was going on in the backseat of a darkened car on a dark road unless he was turned around in the seat watching.  he lies through his teeth, and i'll leave the rest of what i'm thinking off about that.
dennisintn
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2008, 11:58:58 PM »

Klass, is Charles Croes good or bad?  What is he doing now?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2008, 12:00:46 AM »

[qu
Smith took this opportunity to explain the recent restructuring of tourism professionals in AHATA: Rob Smith -President & CEO, Sanju Luidens-Daryanani -Director of Destination Marketing, Nathaly Wouters -Manager Revenue Development Finance & Administration, Sherry Bidgood-Flanegin-Project Manager E-Commerce, Doreen Boekhoudt -Director of Membership, PR and Communication, Anky Bruin -Office Manager, Ayerim Maduro -Meetings & Events Services Coordinator, colleen Lessard-NA Leisure Sales Manager, Adwina Arends -COOP Advertising Manager ATA/AHATA, Pim Geerdink -Trainee, StendenUniversity
2008 BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Officers of the Board: Ewald Biemans -Bucuti -Chairman, Alex Nieuwmeyer -DiviResorts -1stVice Chairman, Warren Stanley -Atlantis -2ndVice Chairman, Javier Wolter -Caribbean Mercantile Bank -Treasurer, Lisette Malmberg -De Palm Tours -Secretary
2008 BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Directors: Eduardo de Veer -Renaissance Aruba, Joe Najjar -La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club, Rick Zeolla -Aruba Marriott Resort, Guillermo Valencia -Holiday Inn SunSpreeResort, Gary Jutz -Radisson Aruba Resort & Spa, Andres Pichardo-Occidental Grand Aruba, Matt Balcik -Westin Aruba,  Peter Steinmetz -Aruba Airport Authority.
The event concluded with an additional announcement of the retirement of CMB President Bill Carson and the promotion of Javier Wolters to take over his position. Carson is a long time friend of Aruba and although he and his wife Joy will be retiring in Florida, their son Justin will continue to reside on the island.

[/quote]

Is this the same Anky Bruin that is involved in the Luis Mansur case???   Nah…probably two!!!
[/quote]

of course, and they don't know each other either.
dennisintn   (said by me with just a small hint of sarcasm)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2008, 12:01:58 AM »

Not to answer for Klaas, but I think most here lean to the "bad" side. He really sealed his reputation with me when he was quoted in the "Vanity Fair" article as saying Natalee 'wasn't worth the fuss'!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2008, 12:03:23 AM »

Always1 - I can't really answer your question.  My guess is Charles Croes is typical of a small island mindset and is protective of his livelyhood.  As far as I know he's still in Aruba and still has his ArubaFastPhones business.

Edited to add:  I am not a fan of Charles Croes 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 12:04:57 AM by klaasend » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2008, 12:06:51 AM »

Good catch BB 

On 2-6-98 an Italian boy, GIANNI FERRARA, was kidnapped in ARUBA then taken off the island to VENEZUELA

without his kidnapping nor his transportation to VENEZUELA ever being detected by any ARUBAN authorities.

=====================
Also on the same Day that 38 people were arrested,Amy Bradley vanished when arriving in Curacao on a cruise ship.

38 people is a lot! 

It appears that a lot happened with the Mobs in 1998. Smid was running the big money laundering investigation at the Excelsior and a few months later Posner took it over from the Cuntrera-Caruana clan..It wouldn't suprise me at all if the if the ferreras were caught up in all of this. I am convinced these Italian Mobsters and those associated with Posner are still major heavyweights on that island. Why was the boy kidnapped and all of those people arrested?

I bet if Jossy wanted to...He could tell us who is really at work behind the scenes and who really owns that island..And since the Lions Den was brought up..I am sure he could tell us all about that place and the sex partys.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2008, 12:07:24 AM »

[qu
Smith took this opportunity to explain the recent restructuring of tourism professionals in AHATA: Rob Smith -President & CEO, Sanju Luidens-Daryanani -Director of Destination Marketing, Nathaly Wouters -Manager Revenue Development Finance & Administration, Sherry Bidgood-Flanegin-Project Manager E-Commerce, Doreen Boekhoudt -Director of Membership, PR and Communication, Anky Bruin -Office Manager, Ayerim Maduro -Meetings & Events Services Coordinator, colleen Lessard-NA Leisure Sales Manager, Adwina Arends -COOP Advertising Manager ATA/AHATA, Pim Geerdink -Trainee, StendenUniversity
2008 BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Officers of the Board: Ewald Biemans -Bucuti -Chairman, Alex Nieuwmeyer -DiviResorts -1stVice Chairman, Warren Stanley -Atlantis -2ndVice Chairman, Javier Wolter -Caribbean Mercantile Bank -Treasurer, Lisette Malmberg -De Palm Tours -Secretary
2008 BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Directors: Eduardo de Veer -Renaissance Aruba, Joe Najjar -La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club, Rick Zeolla -Aruba Marriott Resort, Guillermo Valencia -Holiday Inn SunSpreeResort, Gary Jutz -Radisson Aruba Resort & Spa, Andres Pichardo-Occidental Grand Aruba, Matt Balcik -Westin Aruba,  Peter Steinmetz -Aruba Airport Authority.
The event concluded with an additional announcement of the retirement of CMB President Bill Carson and the promotion of Javier Wolters to take over his position. Carson is a long time friend of Aruba and although he and his wife Joy will be retiring in Florida, their son Justin will continue to reside on the island.

Is this the same Anky Bruin that is involved in the Luis Mansur case???   Nah…probably two!!!
[/quote]

of course, and they don't know each other either.
dennisintn   (said by me with just a small hint of sarcasm)
[/quote]

LOL...of course there are two or of course it is the one involved in the LEM trial?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2008, 12:07:52 AM »

Thanks so much for both of your answers!  Nite!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2008, 12:10:47 AM »

I watched the place from the window of Lekker Bar one night looking for activity……. zip, zero, nada, nothing.  didn't look too hard did you?

No security lights, no flashing laser beams, no hot little Latin lady’s waiting to take care of Papi for a small price, Couldn't be more wrong about that. no drugged out blonds, no free X tablets, no beer, no music, absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!

olor] [/quote]
[/quote]

no beer? no music?, absolutely nothing?  in a bar?  i think he must have been sitting in someone's garage by himself.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM »

always 1

Within 30 minutes of Beth and Jug’s 11:00 PM arrival on the Island … Eric Williams contacts Charles Croes in regards to a cell phone message … a message Beth believes may be Natalee’s voice.

Within two hours of Beth and Jug's arrival on the island there is a 1:30 AM meeting with Charles Croes at a gas station.

However ... in LOVING NATALEE Beth fails to mention the phone message as the reason for the meeting.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

CHARLES CROES ... THE CELL MESSAGE

Charles Croes
On the Record w/ Greta
June 30, 2005

CHARLES CROES, TALKED TO DUTCH SUSPECT: A major friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why would he call you? What is your occupation that would be a reason he would call you?

C. CROES: Well, I have a sail (cell) rental company. And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, and so that's why he called me.

VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?

C. CROES: He called me at 11:30.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did he say to you?

C. CROES: He told me that he needed my help. And I asked him what it was about. And he told me that it had to do something with a cell phone. And I didn't relate it to anything but work at that point.

<snipped>

C. CROES: ,,, And then he said, "There is a possibility that a phone call was made using one of our phones." And I said, "OK." And he said, "It's very, very important." I said, "Fine," and I asked him to go into further details, and he did. And then I made arrangements to go see him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html

++++++++++

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (Debbie/BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

Private Eye (Monkey)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:00 PM

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332173#msg332173

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42
- Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information.  They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 10, 2008, 12:29:37 AM »

always 1

CHARLES CROES - MAY 31, 2005: 1:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Beth Holloway
Loving Natalee

Page 41-53

+++++++++++

Visit Aruba
June 2, 2005

There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.

It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.

I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.

I wish all of us strength

charles
arubafastphones.com

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?p=18418

++++++++

One year later ....

Charles Croes
Vanity Fair Article
June 2, 2006

"They're killing Aruba," says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. "That girl, Natalee, I wish she'd stayed home. I hope she's found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she?"

http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/printables/060102roco01?print=true

++++++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »

Tamikosmom:
One year later ....

Charles Croes
Vanity Fair Article
June 2, 2006

"They're killing Aruba," says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. "That girl, Natalee, I wish she'd stayed home. I hope she's found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she?"

http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/printables/060102roco01?print=true
Thanks, Tamikosmom! That sealed it for me!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2008, 12:53:56 AM »

You are welcome Wreck.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:55 PM

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2008, 01:18:39 AM »

Rob - Justin?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2008, 01:41:52 AM »

Rob - Justin?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2008, 01:44:16 AM »

I don't know how I ended up with these multiple posts. 
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2008, 02:32:43 AM »

Good catch BB 

=====================

38 people is a lot! 

It appears that a lot happened with the Mobs in 1998. Smid was running the big money laundering investigation at the Excelsior and a few months later Posner took it over from the Cuntrera-Caruana clan..It wouldn't suprise me at all if the if the ferreras were caught up in all of this. I am convinced these Italian Mobsters and those associated with Posner are still major heavyweights on that island. Why was the boy kidnapped and all of those people arrested?

I bet if Jossy wanted to...He could tell us who is really at work behind the scenes and who really owns that island..And since the Lions Den was brought up..I am sure he could tell us all about that place and the sex partys.

IIRC the boy was moved around NUMEROUS times
and many of those arrested were LE

had a lot re the case saved at one time ...
can't locate any of it now

this is all I could find tonight
and to read further requires submitting credit card
to enroll in "free trial":

Feb 16, 1998
An eight-year-old Italian boy was kidnapped on the Caribbean island of Aruba after armed men tied up his well-to-do family and injected them with sedatives, the boy's mother said. Gianni Giuliano Ferrara was taken from his family's home 10 days ago and has not been heard from since, Filomena Ferrera ...

From Kidnap boy, 8, drugged. - Birmingham Evening Mail ($$)

May 25, 1998
Perhaps the most frightening recent development was the kidnapping of the young son of a prominent family on the Dutch island of Aruba. The boy was released in Venezuela after a multimillion-dollar ransom payment, law enforcement sources said. Officials say they believe the motive behind the ...

From ISLAND DRUG ACTIVITY WORRIES ENFORCERS - Miami Herald ($$)

http://tinyurl.com/4etloo

(created tinyurl from huge google search link)

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2008, 02:42:56 AM »

They linked this substance to a horrendous creature known to whore around Aruba and is barely human. They plan on apprehending the filthy creature in the Morning at the Aruba Today office. 

reminded me of these golden oldies  Wink

igsigs Says: April 15th, 2006 at 10:44 pm
Glenda says she does not know who it is…but the arrest is not related to J2K.

God, she will be humping Joran’s leg all the way to KIA.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

from Deetch/undated:
Breaking News: van der Sloot to go to court to stop the search using cadaver dogs.

It seems they keep escaping and ending up in front of the van der Sloot property barking wildly.

The last time the dogs were returned to the dunes they seemed to pick up a stray.

Dog trainers have apologized to Julia Renfro for the confusion.

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.