March 28, 2024, 03:47:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309368 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #200 on: June 10, 2008, 09:54:38 AM »

Great before and after pics of the pond,thank you!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2008, 09:55:00 AM »

Morning Klaas!!

How did I miss the article in Feb about Patrick's book? I mean I knew it was coming out about September...but didn't realize they were going to be doing such a big promo in the US...nor run a chapter in the New York Post.

Any confirmations or is it all speculation. It could really help in bringing Natalee's case to the forefront again.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »

Janet, thank you for the information about Charles Croes.  Where I was going with that was I read somewhere "Charles Croes, owner of Digicel and Aruba Fast Phones Cellphone Company.  The Digicel Tower was where the shoes were found.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »

Morning Klaas!!

How did I miss the article in Feb about Patrick's book? I mean I knew it was coming out about September...but didn't realize they were going to be doing such a big promo in the US...nor run a chapter in the New York Post.

Any confirmations or is it all speculation. It could really help in bringing Natalee's case to the forefront again.

That is the information that was available in February.  I think Patrick's website says the book will be out in September in the US now.  Guess we will have to wait and see.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »

Janet, thank you for the information about Charles Croes.  Where I was going with that was I read somewhere "Charles Croes, owner of Digicel and Aruba Fast Phones Cellphone Company.  The Digicel Tower was where the shoes were found.

I believe Digicel is the service provider Charles Croes offers at Aruba Fast Phones (Charles doesn't own Digicel).  I'm sure there are many Digicel towers on Aruba. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2008, 10:18:57 AM »

Ahata: 2008 is going to be a good year despite the recession in the US

ORANJESTAD – The prospects for the tourism for the rest of this year look good, said Rob Smith, director of Hotel- and Tourism Organization Ahata.  He anticipates that 2008 will close with 76.5 percent room occupancy, which is going to look like 2005, which was the best year ever for our island.  Despite the fact that the oil prices continue to increase and the threatening danger of an American recession, Ahata is ‘moderately optimistic’ about the tourism in Aruba, says Smith.  There are several factors that make sure that the number of tourists in Aruba remains stable, such as the big number of timeshares on the island; also the fact that Aruba is a so-called short haul (1 to 3 hours flight) destination helps.   

Aruba also takes advantage of the strong euro.  “The fact that our currency is linked to the American dollar, makes Aruba cheaper for the European market, said Smith.  Besides Aruba has an extremely high number of gateways for the region; airports from where airline companies can fly to Aruba; travelers can easily reach Aruba from these gateways, which is a plus.

Still, Ahata is concerned about the fuel crisis and its consequences for the fares of the airline tickets.  Also the crisis on the American mortgage market has effect on the number of American tourists.  From inquiries it appeared that 75 percent of the American tourists in Aruba have a house of their own and that 13 percent have investments in real estate.  The high fuel prices and the threatening American recession are also worrisome issues for Minister Edison Briesen of Transport and Tourism.  Briesen hinted in the media last week that the high fuel prices can have ‘disastrous’ consequences for our island.  With this he refers to the recent flight cancellations by American Airlines.  We must urgently look for alternatives, said the minister.  Alternatives are attracting more tourists from South-America and Europe.  He is also considering marketing cooperation with other islands in the region. 

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

as said before:

S-America isn't going to bring simular amounts of money in.
and due to high fuel prices and eco-taxes Europeans are not coming all the way to Aruba.

so with the combination of recession in the USA and high fuel prices / European eco-taxes, Aruba is doomed.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2008, 10:24:19 AM »

not related, but to show how determined Peter R. de Vries is:

the guy in my signature - chased by Peter R. de Vries, today got a 12 years prison sentence for killing his wife in 1996.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/dossiers/gondasmit/dossier.htm

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2008, 10:26:21 AM »

They linked this substance to a horrendous creature known to whore around Aruba and is barely human. They plan on apprehending the filthy creature in the Morning at the Aruba Today office. 

reminded me of these golden oldies  Wink

igsigs Says: April 15th, 2006 at 10:44 pm
Glenda says she does not know who it is…but the arrest is not related to J2K.

God, she will be humping Joran’s leg all the way to KIA.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

from Deetch/undated:
Breaking News: van der Sloot to go to court to stop the search using cadaver dogs.

It seems they keep escaping and ending up in front of the van der Sloot property barking wildly.

The last time the dogs were returned to the dunes they seemed to pick up a stray.

Dog trainers have apologized to Julia Renfro for the confusion

OMG....roflmao!!!!!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-5082005,00.html

Forth man arrested identified
4th Man Detained in Aruba Disappearance

Friday June 17, 2005 8:46 PM
AP Photo NYET250
By PETER PRENGAMAN
Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A party boat disc jockey was detained Friday on suspicion of being involved in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who vanished nearly three weeks ago while celebrating her high school graduation, authorities and his employer said.

Meanwhile, Holloway's mother said she believed there might be more arrests before the case was resolved. She did not elaborate.

Steve Gregory Croes, whom authorities earlier identified only by the initials S.G.C., said he was contacted by police Thursday night and went to the station voluntarily to give a statement, said his employer, Marcus Wiggins.

Croes was the fourth person detained in the May 30 disappearance of Holloway, 18. Croes also said he knew one of two Surinamese brothers being detained in the case because they went to the same Internet cafe, Wiggins told The Associated Press.

Croes was a DJ on the Tattoo, which offers nightly dining, dancing and swimming, Wiggins said.

``I've never had problems with him,'' Wiggins told the AP. ``He keeps to himself and shows up to work every day and does his job.''

Wiggins also said he had not seen the other three young men detained in the case on the boat.

<snip>
I tend to believe that the suspect arrested on 6/11/05 was not related to this case.  Why?  Because that person was arrested during an early moring raid by the police.  So far anyone related to this case that has anything to do with it, relative to the three last seen with her, are contacted by police and then mosey on down to the station at their convenience.

So Steve Croes got a request from ale to come down and make a statement?Was this his first statement and if so....how did the ale know Steve had anything to state?

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2008, 10:45:57 AM »

An interview with Beth 10/07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mUXQSSJZo

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

AP Photo NYET250
By PETER PRENGAMAN
Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A party boat disc jockey was detained Friday on suspicion of being involved in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who vanished nearly three weeks ago while celebrating her high school graduation, authorities and his employer said.

Meanwhile, Holloway's mother said she believed there might be more arrests before the case was resolved. She did not elaborate.

Steve Gregory Croes, whom authorities earlier identified only by the initials S.G.C., said he was contacted by police Thursday night and went to the station voluntarily to give a statement, said his employer, Marcus Wiggins.

Croes was the fourth person detained in the May 30 disappearance of Holloway, 18. Croes also said he knew one of two Surinamese brothers being detained in the case because they went to the same Internet cafe, Wiggins told The Associated Press.

Croes was a DJ on the Tattoo, which offers nightly dining, dancing and swimming, Wiggins said.

``I've never had problems with him,'' Wiggins told the AP. ``He keeps to himself and shows up to work every day and does his job.''

Wiggins also said he had not seen the other three young men detained in the case on the boat.

<snip>
I tend to believe that the suspect arrested on 6/11/05 was not related to this case.  Why?  Because that person was arrested during an early moring raid by the police.  So far anyone related to this case that has anything to do with it, relative to the three last seen with her, are contacted by police and then mosey on down to the station at their convenience.

Bearlyhere ... the security guards ... who were implicated by Joran, Deepak and Satish ... were not afforded the same courtesy as the subsequent suspects who were detained in the Natalee Holloway case.

Double standard?

Janet

+++++++++++++

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

++++++++++++++

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 10, 2008, 10:52:55 AM »

Klass, per Kermit Natalee Case Discussion 706-12/20 reply 783 December 21 2007 - "Charles Croes owns Digicel and Hugo Boss"

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 10, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »

AP Photo NYET250
By PETER PRENGAMAN
Associated Press Writer

<snip>

Bearlyhere ... the security guards ... who were implicated by Joran, Deepak and Satish ... were not afforded the same courtesy as the subsequent suspects who were detained in the Natalee Holloway case.

Double standard?

Janet

+++++++++++++

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

++++++++++++++

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Absolutely a double standard.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »

Klass, per Kermit Natalee Case Discussion 706-12/20 reply 783 December 21 2007 - "Charles Croes owns Digicel and Hugo Boss"
Let me look at Kermit's reply.  Charles Croes does not own Digicel to my knowledge.  He did own a Hugo Boss store at one time.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »

Beth 2005

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h91UYgOVROQ&mode=related&search=

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »

Let me look at Kermit's reply.  Charles Croes does not own Digicel to my knowledge.  He did own a Hugo Boss store at one time.

I'm still going to disagree with Kermit on this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2463.msg320300#msg320300

Charles Croes owns Aruba Fast Phones:

http://arubafastphones.com/index.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2008, 11:06:53 AM »

I'm still going to disagree with Kermit on this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2463.msg320300#msg320300

Charles Croes owns Aruba Fast Phones:

http://arubafastphones.com/index.html

From the Aruba Chamber regarding Digicel:

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 23 FEBRUARY 2001 under serial number 27288.0 is the company with the trade name:

DIGICEL COMMUNICATIONS 

Business address L.G. SMITH BLVD. 60, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  NEW MILLENNIUM TELECOM SERVICES N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  21 FEBRUARY 2001 
Last amendment in the articles  28 DECEMBER 2004 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 4,000,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 954,200.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 954,200.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

WINKLAAR, MICHELLE JANICE
Residing in  WAYACA 255, ( RESIDENCE), ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  CANADA, TORONTO on 20 SEPTEMBER 1969 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  3 FEBRUARY 2005 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

O'BRIEN, DENNIS JOHN
Residing in  NO. 10 PARQUE ATLANTICO, R, RUA ATLANTICO QUINTA DO LAGO 8135 , ALMACIL ALGARVE, PORTUGAL 
Born in  IRELAND, DUBLIN on 19 APRIL 1958 
Nationality  IRISH 
Position  SUPERVISORY DIRECTOR/COMMISSIONER 
Effective  28 DECEMBER 2004 

BUCKLEY, LESLIE FRANCIS
Residing in  8 ROCKLANDS, HARBOUR RD , DALKEY, CO. DUBLIN, IRELAND 
Born in  IRELAND, CORK on 18 OCTOBER 1944 
Nationality  IRISH 

GAFFNEY, LUCY COLUMBA
Residing in  21 ALMA ROAD, MONKSTOWN , CO DUBLIN, IRELAND 
Born in  IRELAND, DUBLIN on 10 FEBRUARY 1960 
Nationality  IRISH 

POSNER, ISRAEL
Residing in  VONDELLAAN 7, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 18 OCTOBER 1930 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  18 APRIL 2005 

LUTE, JOHANNES CATHARINA
Residing in  LA QUINTA VILLAS K-112, SANTA CATHARINA, CURACAO, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, ALKMAAR on 23 MARCH 1965 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  1 SEPTEMBER 2005 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

CHATTEN, OLIVER WALTER
Residing in  CAYA DI CAMPEONAN 1, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  IRELAND, MEATH on 14 JULY 1971 
Nationality  IRISH 
Effective  26 OCTOBER 2007 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

1. TO OPERATE (WHETHER OR NOT MOBILE) A TELECOMMUNICATIONNETWORK.
2. TO INSTALL, HAVE IN POSSESSION AND MAINTAIN EQUIPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
NECESSARY FOR THE OPERATION OF (WHETHER OR NOT MOBILE)
TELECOMMUNICATIONNETWORK.
3. TO GIVE FOR A FEE CONNECTION TO SUBSCRIBER AND/OR THROUGH THE
AUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES TO (WHETHER OR NOT MOBILE)
TELECOMMUNICATIONNETWORK.
4. TO IMPORT, BUY AND SELL PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT.
5. THE FULL OR PARTIAL ACCUMULATION OF PENSION PROVISIONS IN BEHALF OF
EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY , PAST EMPLOYEES AND THEIR SURVIVING RELATIONS.
6. TO ACT AS FINANCECOMPANY AND AS INTERMEDIARY IN EFFECTING FINANCING OF
TRANSACTIONS.
7. THE CORPORATION CAN PERFORM UNDER 6 THESE ACTIVITIES IN THE FRAMEWORK OF ITS NORMAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS - NOT WITH IMPORTANCE ACTS AS FINANCE COMPANY - IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT CANNOT BE DEEMED AS A CREDIT INSTITUTION AS MEANT IN THE STATE ORDINANCE SUPERVISION BANKING AND CREDIT SYSTEM. FURTHERMORE, ITS IS EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED FROM ATTRACTING MONEY FROM THE PUBLIC AND/OR TO LEND OUT MONEY TO THE PUBLIC;

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »

Ok, I am going to keep digging, thank you for your response!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »

So Steve Croes got a request from ale to come down and make a statement?Was this his first statement and if so....how did the ale know Steve had anything to state?

Deepak Kalpoe declared in his suspect statement of June 9, 2005 ... that Steve Croes had witness Natalee being returned to the Holiday Inn at 2:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Obviously ... Steve Croes was involved to some capacity in the events that encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

Fourth Person Held in Aruba Mystery
Friday, June 17, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Authorities in Aruba on Friday arrested another person in connection with the disappearance of missing Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway (search), officials said.

According to sources, the new man detained is a 26-year-old friend of Joran van der Sloot (search ), the Dutch teenager who is said to have been with Holloway the night she disappeared.

The Aruban attorney general's office initially identified him only by the initials "S.G.C.," but Holloway's mother told an interviewer that his name was "Steve." FOX News later confirmed that the man's name was Steve Gregory Croes.

<snipped>

Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten told the AP Croes was detained based on information from one of the other three detainees.

Croes, who works as a party boat disk jockey, said he was contacted by police Thursday night and went to the station voluntarily to give a statement, said his employer, Marcus Wiggins.

Croes also said he knew one of two Surinamese brothers being detained in the case because they went to the same Internet cafe, Wiggins told The Associated Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html

+++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I have to inform you that I was contacted a few days ago by a boy named Steve. Steve said to me that he saw us on May 30th 2005 when we dropped the girl off in the nightly hours. Steve's phone number is REMOVED.

+++++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
June 10, 2005

You are telling me that I made a statement about a Steve yesterday and now you are asking me who Steve is. Steve is a customer who comes to my place of work to internet.

To your question as to what exactly Steve had told me, I can state the following. I was talking to someone on the phone about what had happened and when I hung up the phone Steve said to me that I should not worry because he had seen us dropping off the girl at the hotel, he even saw that she had fallen down and that Joran had helped her up.

To your question as to where Steve was to have been able to see to see all of this, I can state the following. I didn't ask him where he was in order to have seen all of this. He also told me that he had not been into work that day. He instead had been at "Carlos & Charlies" and because of that he was in two minds about going to the police because he feared loosing his job.

To your question as to how I got hold of his mobile phone number, I can state the following. I had asked him for his number and had told him that I would give it to the police if I would get into trouble so that they could call him.

To your question as to how it is possible that I state that Steve was not sure whether he should go to the police or not because he was afraid to loose his job, but that on the night in question, he did go to a public place like "Carlos & Charlies" and on top of that gave me his phone number so that he now can be sent for to testify, I can state the following. You should ask him.

To your question whether Steve knows Joran, I can state the following. Steve does not know Joran.

To your question whether Steve knows my brother, I can state the following.

To your question whether I have spoken to my brother about Steve, I can state the following. I have spoken to everybody about Steve, with my mother, Satish, Joran and Joran's parents.

To your question whether I gave all of them Steve's mobile phone number, I can state the following. No, I kept the number to myself.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »

This shot here shows Paulus' whole face.

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.