March 28, 2024, 04:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309407 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 10, 2008, 03:11:02 PM »

Emerson College

Emerson College is ranked much higher than St. Leo's.  94% of the freshman this year had a Critical Reading score of 590-680 and 94% had a Math score of 550-650 on their SATs.  Val and his buddy will no doubt be roommates.  They have even declared the same major.  Val obviously is a lot brighter than his doofus brother.  Paulass will be paying $40,716,00 in tuition and board for the first year. 

Karma - those pictures are just beautiful. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 10, 2008, 03:21:16 PM »

Emerson College

Emerson College is ranked much higher than St. Leo's.  94% of the freshman this year had a Critical Reading score of 590-680 and 94% had a Math score of 550-650 on their SATs.  Val and his buddy will no doubt be roommates.  They have even declared the same major.  Val obviously is a lot brighter than his doofus brother.  Paulass will be paying $40,716,00 in tuition and board for the first year. 

Hmmm...that'a a lot of money.   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: June 10, 2008, 03:27:27 PM »

More double standard for TM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160010,00.html

Suspect's Dad Questioned in Aruba
Monday, June 20, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  Aruban police on Sunday questioned the father of a Dutch teenager held in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager, hoping the island justice official may know something to help solve the mystery of what happened to her, an official said.

Paul van der Sloot (search), a judge-in-training on the island, was questioned for two hours Sunday afternoon after five hours Saturday night, said Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten.

Joran van der Sloot (search), 17, was one of the people last seen with Natalee Holloway (search) the night she disappeared. Three other men have been detained, but no one has been charged.

Van der Straaten said the father was asked to come back Sunday because officials were not able to finish the interrogation on Saturday, but declined to give more details.
Why would he leave before questioning was over, so he could go look things up in his law books and come back?  Did they run out of rooms for the night?

Or maybe so he could confer with Freddy about how to answer some of the questions that were asked on Saturday that the ALE decided he could wait until Sunday to answer.  hehe

paulus needed to confer with jvds by phone to further coordinate closing up holes in their lies. 
dennisintn
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: June 10, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »

Emerson College

Sorry, that amount should be $40,716.00.  This does not include books, athletic fees, meal plans, or computer rental.  The amount will probably be several thousand dollars more for the first year.  Where does Paulass get this money?  Never mind.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: June 10, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »

Are we sure it's Emerson College -- or are we mistaking him working for "Emerson" the ultra low-end discount electronics maker for Wal-Mart??

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: June 10, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »

I may be totally off base here, but I seem to recall that Charles Croes did in fact have "franchise" rights of Digicel. The interesting point here is that Alex Mathews ( as a minority) was scheduled to get the rights to Digicel and the "powers that be" gave them to charles Croes. 

That is what I remember.
Alex Mathews had won the bid on the Digicel rights and they set him up
because you cannot have a contract with a criminal record.

Unless your name is Posner.   

Funny how that article about that didn't come out until September 2005

Does anyone know where Alex Mathew is now?

I for the life of me can't understand why he would have been back in Aruba in May of 2005...not with the enemies he had made.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #246 on: June 10, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »

Emerson College

Emerson College is ranked much higher than St. Leo's.  94% of the freshman this year had a Critical Reading score of 590-680 and 94% had a Math score of 550-650 on their SATs.  Val and his buddy will no doubt be roommates.  They have even declared the same major.  Val obviously is a lot brighter than his doofus brother. Paulass will be paying $40,716,00 in tuition and board for the first year. 

No he won't...the POWERS THAT BE will be paying $40,716,00 in tuition and board for the first year.   

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: June 10, 2008, 05:03:03 PM »

Emerson College

Emerson College is ranked much higher than St. Leo's.  94% of the freshman this year had a Critical Reading score of 590-680 and 94% had a Math score of 550-650 on their SATs.  Val and his buddy will no doubt be roommates.  They have even declared the same major.  Val obviously is a lot brighter than his doofus brother. Paulass will be paying $40,716,00 in tuition and board for the first year. 

No he won't...the POWERS THAT BE will be paying $40,716,00 in tuition and board for the first year.   

I will assume Val will not be lonely.  Logic dictates that there would be sons and daughters of taxi drivers also enrolled at Emerson if it is the College of choice in Aruban circles.

Janet

+++++++

Julie Renfro, Editor of Aruba Today, on Fox’s O’Reilly Factor
June 15, 2005

Hi Rick,

I just spoke to Fox and all I was reassured that O’Reilly ‘retracted’ (the actual word went over my head) all of the statements made by Geraldo.

I was on with O’Reilly last night when he suggested that our Prime Minister was an idiot, but do you really think that the President of the United States gets involved in Police Cases? NO! Actually it would be illegal for a politician to get involved or be abreast of any details of Police investigation - same as in the US. Duh, I honestly don’t think O’Reilly is an idiot - he is obviously acting like one to get ratings.

Once again, I don’t know what happened to Natalee, and I’m not sure that anyone does! If van der Sloot or the others had any involvement in her death or disappearance they will be punished and justice will be served.

There is in no way what so ever that Arubans think that there is a cover up or that v/d Sloot’s father has any pull. It is to the contrary!

He is a civil servant and lives in a middle class neighborhood and drives a Honda? There is a great amount of wealth on this island and the v/d Sloots are not part of it. Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!

As for Dutch influence. No way! An Aruban would never stick the neck of an entire nation for anyone - much less a Dutch national. The suggestion is ridiculous. Arubans are extremely honest by nature - all of this hype is made up by the international press trying to get ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure there is no DVD otherwise v/d Sloot would have been hung out to dry with the local press as well.

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/julie-renfro-editor-of-aruba-today-on-foxs-oreilly-factor/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #248 on: June 10, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »

Emerson College

I will assume Val will not be lonely.  Logic dictates that there would be sons and daughters of taxi drivers also enrolled at Emerson if it is the College of choice in Aruban circles.

Janet

+++++++

Julie Renfro, Editor of Aruba Today, on Fox’s O’Reilly Factor
June 15, 2005

Hi Rick,

I just spoke to Fox and all I was reassured that O’Reilly ‘retracted’ (the actual word went over my head) all of the statements made by Geraldo.

I was on with O’Reilly last night when he suggested that our Prime Minister was an idiot, but do you really think that the President of the United States gets involved in Police Cases? NO! Actually it would be illegal for a politician to get involved or be abreast of any details of Police investigation - same as in the US. Duh, I honestly don’t think O’Reilly is an idiot - he is obviously acting like one to get ratings.

Once again, I don’t know what happened to Natalee, and I’m not sure that anyone does! If van der Sloot or the others had any involvement in her death or disappearance they will be punished and justice will be served.

There is in no way what so ever that Arubans think that there is a cover up or that v/d Sloot’s father has any pull. It is to the contrary!

He is a civil servant and lives in a middle class neighborhood and drives a Honda? There is a great amount of wealth on this island and the v/d Sloots are not part of it. Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!

As for Dutch influence. No way! An Aruban would never stick the neck of an entire nation for anyone - much less a Dutch national. The suggestion is ridiculous. Arubans are extremely honest by nature - all of this hype is made up by the international press trying to get ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure there is no DVD otherwise v/d Sloot would have been hung out to dry with the local press as well.

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/julie-renfro-editor-of-aruba-today-on-foxs-oreilly-factor/

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2008, 05:18:21 PM »

Klass, per Kermit Natalee Case Discussion 706-12/20 reply 783 December 21 2007 - "Charles Croes owns Digicel and Hugo Boss"
Let me look at Kermit's reply.  Charles Croes does not own Digicel to my knowledge.  He did own a Hugo Boss store at one time.

I'm still going to disagree with Kermit on this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2463.msg320300#msg320300

Charles Croes owns Aruba Fast Phones:

http://arubafastphones.com/index.html

Originally posted at SM
I spoke with a member of the Police Force of Aruba regaridng the Vanity Fair article. And this is their reaction:

At the early stage of the investigation a lot of aruban citizen was trying to help to Twittie's for instance Mr. Charles Croes who was the one that also spoke with Joran. Charles Croes was intervieuwed by the Vanity Fair where he answer a lot of questions and also did a very interesting statement of his conversation with Joran. Guess what guys...Charles was called in by the local police and question as a witness. You know what most of his answers was??? Ï can't recall, I can't remember and the most interesing one was Ï didn't say that....So whoever that could have read that interesting intervieuw of Charles Croes just waste their time. Charles Croes was arrested last year for threathening his wife and also Charles Croes was fired from a huge Developing Company for misuse of alcohol. His first wife didn't had the most pleasant time during the divorce process and authorities firmly believe that Charles Croes is not else then a moocher! So, more then half of the story in Vanity Fair does not enjoy a credibilty. Charles Croes assisted Beth and Jug in providing cellulars at a reasonable rental price to the full crew of Beth and Jug. Charles Croes runs the Digicel cellular rentals at the airport. case closed for Charles Croes. He is awaiting trial for his last incident.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1911&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=160

Kermit information:

Lincoln Gomez

Lincoln is a managing-parter of Gomez and Bikker Law Offices in Aruba and co-founder of Digicel Aruba, aGSM mobile telephony provider in Aruba. He has also turned his attention to the financially markets and is co-founder ofthe Aruba Electronic Stock Exchange. He joined Tutix XP in Q1 of 2004. Prior to joining private practice he was a legal adviser andaid to the Government of Aruba. In addition to his professional and commercial activities he is involved in a number of community related projects.He is a graduate of Saint Leo College and the Universiteit van Aruba.
http://www.gobiklaw.com/useful_links.html

Charles Croes, the HUGO BOSS man on the island wanted the honors of being in last place,
but was only able to secure second to last.
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter50.html#story13

She is also interpreting sketches originated by Charles Croes, the HUGO BOSS boutique owner.
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter51.html

IamTito
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject:    Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
CHARLES Croes has a phone rental company.

Charles Croes, owner of Digicel & Aruba Fast Phones, cellphone company,

Contact Charles Croes at 730-0001

VANITY FAIR INTERVIEW

http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/printables/060102roco01?print=true
January 2, 2006

"They're killing Aruba," says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. "That girl, Natalee, I wish she'd stayed home. I hope she's found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she?"

Charles Croes Company:

FAST PHONE SERVICES- RENT YOUR PHONE

Business address SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA
Legal form SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company FAST PHONE SERVICES- RENT YOUR PHONE
Date of commencement 16 DECEMBER 2003

OWNERS/PARTNERS

CROES, CHARLES AUGUST;
Residing in SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA, ARUBA

Born in U.S.A., NEW YORK on 15 SEPTEMBER 1945
Nationality AMERICAN
Position OWNER
Effective 16 DECEMBER 2003
Authority FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
HET VERHUREN VAN MOBIELE TELEFOONTOESTELLEN.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=3433.45

Digicel Aruba offers roaming service on the GSM network. Contact your service provider to ensure Digicel is one of their roaming partners. You can rent cellular phones through Charles Croes at 730-0001.
http://www.caribbean.com/jsp/aruba-gi.jsp?currentDestination=8

If you want to, give me a call at:
011-297-7300001

Charles Croes
arubafastphones.com

Charles
arubafastphones.com
I wish all of us strength
http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?p=18418

charles
arubafastphones.com

CROES, CHARLES AUGUST;
Residing in SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA, ARUBA
Born in U.S.A., NEW YORK on 15 SEPTEMBER 1945
Nationality AMERICAN

Charles Croes would be 60 years old now.

12-13-2005, 01:04 AM
rstj [/b]
Member   Join Date: Jun 2005

A curious posting from Charles Croes

This is a post and response from prior to the Natalee Holloway case. Croes seems to specialize in finding people on Aruba. He seems to be well known and well liked, and very definitely the guy you might go to if you were trying to track someone down. Especially if they'd made a call on a cellphone he rented. He also has another company, Digicel, which allows your GSM phone to connect to a local network. So theoretically, Natalee could have used her own phone.

Croes eventually fell out w/the Twittys, possibly because they were bashing Aruba. For whatever reason, he still hasn't said when the call was made, from what number to what number, and what can be heard on the call.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1118

Kermit ponders: Kind of odd that Satish mentions Digicel:
My brother thinks that Steve works at Digicel.(Satish statement June 10, 2005)

WHERE IS SANDER'S PHONE... YOU KNOW THE ONE HE LOST?
So, Charles, what was it? She did OR she didn't??  Will the Dutch team get this information from you OR has that evidence been destroyed, also?

My guess he took so long in verifying that info because he had signed two NDA's... and if it wasn't his company Digicell... that only leaves SETAR.. and yes Sander's phone was a SETAR phone.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3433.255

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161179,00.html

Aruba Official: Body Not Needed to Prosecute
Thursday, June 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  Aruba's attorney general said Thursday she could prosecute a case in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (search) even if the Alabama teenager's body is not found.

<snip>

Janssen said the elder van der Sloot gave his son and the Kalpoe brothers legal advice, telling them that "without a body there is no case."

"He confirmed to me that he told them that a few days after she disappeared," Janssen told the AP.

Janssen also alleged Paul van der Sloot, a 52-year-old judge in training in Aruba, obstructed authorities' investigation by asking one of his son's friends, who had been interrogated, what he told police.

But Janssen said Paul van der Sloot was detained for being a suspect in the disappearance, not for obstructing the investigation.

<snip>
Well then wth are you waiting for?  Go get them.

December 8, 2007
“Prosecutor Hans Mos said, “It's very hard to try a case without a body.” “It's not impossible, but you need substantial evidence that somebody was killed.”

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: June 10, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »

Posted at RU this morning by Heli. Hope it is true!!! Would be HUGE publicity for the case!!!

So what about this:

Patrick will conquer the US with his own book about his experiences as an infiltrator in Joran's case. He signed a contract with a known literary agent.
Next week the rights will be sold by offer in the US

That was confirmed yesterday by his Dutch representative/agent, Peter Schouten. "There's a large interest, he says. "The agent sees a possible big hit in his undercover operation" In the US the literary agent David Vigliano signed earlier already for books which were sold by the millions.

Van der Eem travelled yesterday evening to Aruba, where he will tell his story to an American writer who will note down his story. The first chapter will be published in a big American newspaper, The New York Post. The book will be brought out in the US by the name of 'Disposed", and also tells about how his family experienced the undercover operation. The publishing of his book was leaked out to the Telegraaf, when Van der Eem let himself be photographed for the cover of the book, together with his family.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3321707/_Eigen_boek_Patrick_in_VS__.html?p=2,1

David Vigliano
David Vigliano Literary Agency
654 Madison Ave.
Suite 809
New York, NY 10021
(Literary, Not accepting manuscripts)

http://www.viglianoassociates.com/

Literary Agents Who Represent Christian Authors
http://www.michaelhyatt.com/fromwhereisit/2007/11/literary-agents.html

Were it not for the exploits of literary agent to the tabloid stars David Vigliano,
we’d have no publishing gossip at all. Before Neverland ranch was invaded by California law enforcement, Michael Jackson was preparing to take time off from baby-dangling and extreme-sport plastic surgery to pen his memoirs. We hear our good friend Mr. Vigliano, who also reps Jessica Simpson and the Pope, flew to the ranch to meet with Jackson about a book.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/columns/intelligencer/n_9556/

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: June 10, 2008, 05:57:05 PM »

Emerson College

Hmmm...that'a a lot of money.   

How about WE will be paying for that.  Nice pay back isn't it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: June 10, 2008, 05:58:02 PM »

More double standard for TM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160010,00.html

Suspect's Dad Questioned in Aruba
Monday, June 20, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  Aruban police on Sunday questioned the father of a Dutch teenager held in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager, hoping the island justice official may know something to help solve the mystery of what happened to her, an official said.

Paul van der Sloot (search), a judge-in-training on the island, was questioned for two hours Sunday afternoon after five hours Saturday night, said Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten.

Joran van der Sloot (search), 17, was one of the people last seen with Natalee Holloway (search) the night she disappeared. Three other men have been detained, but no one has been charged.

Van der Straaten saidthe father was asked to come back Sunday because officials were not able to finish the interrogation on Saturday, but declined to give more details.
Why would he leave before questioning was over, so he could go look things up in his law books and come back?  Did they run out of rooms for the night?

June 18, 2005 - Saturday
June 19, 2005 - Sunday
June 20, 2005 - Monday

According to the above article ... Paulus van der was questioned as a witness on Saturday June 18, 2005 but ... was required to return on Sunday June 19, 2005. 

However ... only one witness statement of Paulus van der Sloot has been revealed ... the one given on Saturday, June 18, 2005.

Could it be that the interrogation of Saturday, June 18, 2005 had been completed but ... Paulus van der Sloot returned on Sunday, June 19, 2005 to made changes to his original declaration ... changes that Roland/Roy Tromp his interrogator claimed that he made at some time.

Janet

++++++++

PROCES-VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information.

<snipped>

PAGE OR PAGES MISSING FROM STATEMENT

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=237.msg36196;topicseen#msg36196

++++++++++++

PROCES VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke,
respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the Korps
Politie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime
District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:

Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT

born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court) and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.msg61659;topicseen#msg61659

++++++++++

Judge Wants Aruba Witness In Court
Testimony Could Show Suspect's Statements Are Contradictory
Aug 5, 2005 5:34 pm US/Eastern

Authorities believe the testimony will support allegations that the suspect, Joran van der Sloot, has given contradictory statements about Holloway's disappearance two months ago, said Lt. Roy Tromp.

... Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.

"Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »

IMO, Charles Croes is a dealer for Digicel and not an owner of Digicel:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 10, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »

IMO, Charles Croes is a dealer for Digicel and not an owner of Digicel:

Thanks Klaas

That makes perfect sense.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: June 10, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »

Tonight on Dana Pretzer:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 10, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »

Anyone check the case summaries for Kalpoes vs. Dr.Phil the past few days?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

Isn't it amazing how a meager family that drives a Honda can afford to hire one of the highest price attorneys in the U.S. (and that ain't counting the Aruba and Holland attorneys) in Joe Tacopina, keep their devil son flush in gambling money every night along with his voracious drug habit, jet set the family back and forth from Holland to Aruba many times a year, and send another kid to a 40G plus a year college in the states. Pustus should have been an accountant, he has a way with making money materialize out of nowhere.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: June 10, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »

Anyone check the case summaries for Kalpoes vs. Dr.Phil the past few days?

Future Hearings
08/05/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (2) Case Management Conference)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.