March 28, 2024, 04:42:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309371 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »

More double standard for TM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160010,00.html

Suspect's Dad Questioned in Aruba
Monday, June 20, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  Aruban police on Sunday questioned the father of a Dutch teenager held in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager, hoping the island justice official may know something to help solve the mystery of what happened to her, an official said.

Paul van der Sloot (search), a judge-in-training on the island, was questioned for two hours Sunday afternoon after five hours Saturday night, said Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten.

Joran van der Sloot (search), 17, was one of the people last seen with Natalee Holloway (search) the night she disappeared. Three other men have been detained, but no one has been charged.

Van der Straaten said the father was asked to come back Sunday because officials were not able to finish the interrogation on Saturday, but declined to give more details.
Why would he leave before questioning was over, so he could go look things up in his law books and come back?  Did they run out of rooms for the night?

Or maybe so he could confer with Freddy about how to answer some of the questions that were asked on Saturday that the ALE decided he could wait until Sunday to answer.  hehe

Pustus had his way with the interrogations. That is probably why Joran's transcripts weren't released to the security guards' attorneys, compliments of Karin Jannsen, and the Kalpoes' were. Oh, and Van der Straten allowed him to "edit" Joran's transcripts. Is that legal under Dutch law, or were they just making up the law as they went along?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: June 10, 2008, 07:00:22 PM »

Anyone check the case summaries for Kalpoes vs. Dr.Phil the past few days?

Future Hearings
08/05/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (2) Case Management Conference)

No rulings in the last hearings??? WTH is dragging this out? 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 10, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »

Future Hearings
08/05/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

How long has it been now? Almost 1 1/2 yrs? What exactly have they done so far in this case? 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 10, 2008, 07:17:48 PM »

Future Hearings

How long has it been now? Almost 1 1/2 yrs? What exactly have they done so far in this case? 

Maybe Destiny can put Dr. Phil on her call list, for an update.  Offer of research and a little pep talk...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 10, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »

Another scandal involving Minister Wever..This time at the Dump..Pictures and Article in Papi.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4993/18/

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: June 10, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

Future Hearings

some scumbag judge is probably trying to figger out how to award the Kalpoes a huge chuck of Doctor Phil's / Paramount's and Jamie's money all the while keeping his job and and not having the court house burned down...

who knows who travels to these international consortium's on international law... and back patting.

Hi Dayhiker and everyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: June 10, 2008, 07:26:55 PM »

He is a civil servant and lives in a middle class neighborhood and drives a Honda? There is a great amount of wealth on this island and the v/d Sloots are not part of it. Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!

As for Dutch influence. No way! An Aruban would never stick the neck of an entire nation for anyone - much less a Dutch national. The suggestion is ridiculous. Arubans are extremely honest by nature - all of this hype is made up by the international press trying to get ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure there is no DVD otherwise v/d Sloot would have been hung out to dry with the local press as well.

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/julie-renfro-editor-of-aruba-today-on-foxs-oreilly-factor/

Isn't it amazing how a meager family that drives a Honda can afford to hire one of the highest price attorneys in the U.S. (and that ain't counting the Aruba and Holland attorneys) in Joe Tacopina, keep their devil son flush in gambling money every night along with his voracious drug habit, jet set the family back and forth from Holland to Aruba many times a year, and send another kid to a 40G plus a year college in the states. Pustus should have been an accountant, he has a way with making money materialize out of nowhere.

i've said for almost 3 yrs. now that a team of forensic accountants could put this case to rest and half the officials on that island in the pokey.  where the hell are the i.r.s. auditors when you need them.  surely holland has the equivalent for their tax dept.
dennisintn
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: June 10, 2008, 07:29:03 PM »

Future Hearings

Maybe they are waiting for the 2 year mark and if nothing has happened then all charges will be dropped

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: June 10, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »

Another scandal involving Minister Wever..This time at the Dump..Pictures and Article in Papi.

lol, *******, can you give us the gist of what this is about?
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2008, 07:47:01 PM »

Future Hearings

08/05/2008 Motion to dismiss future hearing until 10/05/08 on previous motion to dismiss motion hearing 0n 6/05/08 to dismisss motion hearing of 04/04/08 from previous motion to postpone hearing of 11/08/07. Court will also hear motion to ask if anyone remembers what the first motion was in regard to. Attorneys to submit drink orders at that time. 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »

there is now some kind of new foundation on Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43188.php

it says: "Adopt an Addict".

what i understand of it is that someone can adopt an addict and pay for their addiction treatment and rehabilitation.

tomorrow the article is there in english i guess.

i've got a feeling that this is just an invitation to become an addict in the first place.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2008, 07:52:03 PM »

These two just showed up in my back yard. So, I grabbed my camera and took a shot. These guys are fast as heck and one looks like the mother and the youngin'. The one on the right has a red stripe on it's head. I don't think they are woodpeckers - but more like bug hunters that walk up and down trees... and boy oh boy are they fast. I should have set the camera speed to 800, but didn't have time.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »

there is now some kind of new foundation on Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43188.php

it says: "Adopt an Addict".

what i understand of it is that someone can adopt an addict and pay for their addiction treatment and rehabilitation.

tomorrow the article is there in english i guess.

i've got a feeling that this is just an invitation to become an addict in the first place.
ALE is preparing for ultimate mass confusion this coming Sunday when "Father's Day" will be now observed for all the new "adoptees" with brand new "fathers." "Boeti" will be claiming approximately 15,000 new "fathers" himself!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2008, 07:59:56 PM »

the Sloots will NOT be adopting an addict at this time - they are ready have their own.

This is another great idea. Who comes up with this stuff.

I can see Ramon Lee adopting a 14 year old "addict" any day now.

oh brother 

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »

gas prices on Aruba rose to 2.57 florin/liter
this is 5.38 dollars a gallon.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43187.php

FYI: in The Netherlands gas prices are today US$10.11/gallon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasoline_usage_and_pricing

in Spain (US$7.34/gallon) truckdrivers started blockades to protest the fuel prices.
two truckdrivers got driven over and died while trying to stop other trucks.
the public is hoarding, fearing shortages.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7445758.stm
A growing number of petrol stations in Spain are running out of fuel, as lorry drivers continue to blockade major cities in a protest over diesel prices.

Panic buying

A BBC News website reader in Gibraltar, Lucie Goss, said the British territory was "utter chaos, with Spanish and local drivers queuing at the fuel stations, panic-buying".

She said a supermarket delivery lorry had been attacked by pickets, and that fresh food was running out.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7446130.stm
Downing Street has urged motorists not to panic-buy petrol and diesel ahead of a planned strike by tanker drivers delivering fuel for Shell on Friday.

A spokesperson for Prime Minister Gordon Brown said contingency plans were in place to minimise disruption.

Even so, the government said that some petrol stations could run out of fuel.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2008, 08:16:34 PM »

He is a civil servant and lives in a middle class neighborhood and drives a Honda? There is a great amount of wealth on this island and the v/d Sloots are not part of it. Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!

As for Dutch influence. No way! An Aruban would never stick the neck of an entire nation for anyone - much less a Dutch national. The suggestion is ridiculous. Arubans are extremely honest by nature - all of this hype is made up by the international press trying to get ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure there is no DVD otherwise v/d Sloot would have been hung out to dry with the local press as well.

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/julie-renfro-editor-of-aruba-today-on-foxs-oreilly-factor/

Isn't it amazing how a meager family that drives a Honda can afford to hire one of the highest price attorneys in the U.S. (and that ain't counting the Aruba and Holland attorneys) in Joe Tacopina, keep their devil son flush in gambling money every night along with his voracious drug habit, jet set the family back and forth from Holland to Aruba many times a year, and send another kid to a 40G plus a year college in the states. Pustus should have been an accountant, he has a way with making money materialize out of nowhere.

i've said for almost 3 yrs. now that a team of forensic accountants could put this case to rest and half the officials on that island in the pokey.  where the hell are the i.r.s. auditors when you need them.  surely holland has the equivalent for their tax dept.
dennisintn

There is Federal Income Tax in Aruba, and no Dutch State Tax. The Dutch don't have to pay tax when they maintain their dual citizenship, Dutch Aruban. This is a public corruption hated by all the local Arubans.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/02/arubas-increase-in-taxes-killing.html
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »

CNNMoney.com
Why gas in the U.S. is so cheap
By Steve Hargreaves, CNNMoney.com staff writer

Despite daily headlines bemoaning record gas prices, the U.S. is actually one of the cheaper places to fill up in the world. Out of 155 countries surveyed, U.S. gas prices were the 45th cheapest, according to a recent study from AIRINC, a research firm that tracks cost of living data.

The difference is staggering. As of late March, U.S. gas prices averaged $3.45 a gallon. That compares to over $8 a gallon across much of Europe, $12.03 in Aruba and $18.42 in Sierra Leone.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2008, 08:30:16 PM »

Future Hearings

Maybe Destiny can put Dr. Phil on her call list, for an update.  Offer of research and a little pep talk...

Gimme a number...Snicker.... Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2008, 08:31:07 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

Loved your pics.  Would you mind if I used the one with the cat as my avatar since I don't have one, only thing is I don't know how to add one.  LOL

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »

lol, *******, can you give us the gist of what this is about?
dennisintn

We heard about the mega million crooked deal that Booshi Wever made with the firm bouldin & lawson,so I expect this is more of the same. I think that was a resort and and the same firm had a big project at the Dump. AVP/Eman had proof they did it all illegally so the MEP would get enormous commissions and kickbacks.

From what I gather,it's a project at the dump that is a year behind,it's supposed to cut there waste by 50%. Appears Booshi was calling all the shots without authorization. Looks like another major blunder and scandal involving Booshi and the MEP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.