March 28, 2024, 05:41:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309373 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2008, 08:33:46 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

Loved your pics.  Would you mind if I used the one with the cat as my avatar since I don't have one, only thing is I don't know how to add one.  LOL

I'm sure Klaas can add it for you KYcat.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »

Des, this is the only number I have found yet

24 Hour Reservation Line
You may phone Dr. Phil for reservations at 323.461.PHIL (7445)
Please be aware you will need to leave us your name, day and evening phone numbers, and the number of reservations you are requesting. You may request up to four reservations for any one taping.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2008, 08:36:59 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

Loved your pics.  Would you mind if I used the one with the cat as my avatar since I don't have one, only thing is I don't know how to add one.  LOL

I'll fix you up KY
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »

CNNMoney.com
Why gas in the U.S. is so cheap
By Steve Hargreaves, CNNMoney.com staff writer

Despite daily headlines bemoaning record gas prices, the U.S. is actually one of the cheaper places to fill up in the world. Out of 155 countries surveyed, U.S. gas prices were the 45th cheapest, according to a recent study from AIRINC, a research firm that tracks cost of living data.

The difference is staggering. As of late March, U.S. gas prices averaged $3.45 a gallon. That compares to over $8 a gallon across much of Europe, $12.03 in Aruba and $18.42 in Sierra Leone.

CNN made an error there and altered that article:

The difference is staggering. As of late March, U.S. gas prices averaged $3.45 a gallon. That compares to over $8 a gallon across much of Europe.
http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/01/news/international/usgas_price/index.htm?postversion=2008050112

price now $5.38/gallon

may 2008 $5.20/gallon.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

I'm sure Klaas can add it for you KYcat.

San, Thank You.  I see Klass is gone for the moment I will ask her when she steps back in.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: June 10, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »

there is now some kind of new foundation on Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43188.php

it says: "Adopt an Addict".

what i understand of it is that someone can adopt an addict and pay for their addiction treatment and rehabilitation.

tomorrow the article is there in english i guess.

i've got a feeling that this is just an invitation to become an addict in the first place.

Not a bad idea. After years of ignoring the problem and letting it exist in Govt housing,I would imagine its way out of control. The capitol city's name should be changed to Chollerstad. Not only do they have a bigcrime increase the last few years,but these people are killing themselves after years and years of drug abuse.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 08:41:29 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #286 on: June 10, 2008, 08:40:11 PM »

24 Hour Reservation Line
Please be aware you will need to leave us your name, day and evening phone numbers, and the number of reservations you are requesting. You may request up to four reservations for any one taping.

Naaaaa....thanks anyway for that number...I want the number of his head lawyer....I'll work from that angle...whooopppieeeee...this is gonna be BIG FUN!!!   Plus...betcha we have some info they don't even have....a new project for me to work on....I wubs a challenge...yeps I do...be prepaired, when the time comes...for me to ask for help in getting the data together....Janet...get lot's of rest Sweetie Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: June 10, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

Hi

+++

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: June 10, 2008, 08:42:47 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

I'll fix you up KY

Wow -- you are fast!  I thought you were gone there for a minute.  Thank You.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: June 10, 2008, 08:42:53 PM »

24 Hour Reservation Line

Naaaaa....thanks anyway for that number...I want the number of his head lawyer....I'll work from that angle...whooopppieeeee...this is gonna be BIG FUN!!!   Plus...betcha we have some info they don't even have....a new project for me to work on....I wubs a challenge...yeps I do...be prepaired, when the time comes...for me to ask for help in getting the data together....Janet...get lot's of rest Sweetie Wink

Destiny

I'll have the direct number tomorrow..

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: June 10, 2008, 08:43:57 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

Hi

Wow!!! Rob if you are not using this pic...may I please borrow it to wear in another forum I'm a member of....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: June 10, 2008, 08:44:06 PM »

JUNE 21-24!

Hi everyone...This is just to inform everyone that the whole Caribbean will be at the Ronald Reagan Bldg doing a GALA affair...JUNE 21st-24th. We are gearing up to PROTEST BIG TIME. Everyone needs to know about the People who are going to these Islands and dying, being drugged and raped..or just disappearing like OUR NATALEE and others like AMY BRADLEY. Please lets show up in force. Its a Federal Bldg and I have applied for a real permit. We can wear our Tshirts..inside and hand out flyers and totebags...WE CAN STAND WITH THE GIRL....Please email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com...[Klaas, I hope this is Okay] Even if you can come for a day or a few hours..We the Peope need to SPEAK up....

Monkeys

When we uphold Vicki and others in our thoughts, prayers, encouraging words, financial support and/or participation in their unselfish efforts to prevent the Natalee Holloway case from becoming a distance memory ... we are not only honoring Natalee but ... we are also honoring her mother in her contention that pressure on the  Aruban economy is the catalyst that will reveal the truth regarding the events which encompassed the morning when her precious daughter went missing.

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway: New Clues
March 25, 2006

Last fall, Twitty called for a boycott of Aruba. The island’s tourism industry has suffered: Travel bookings are off more than 4 percent from a year ago.

Does she still support a boycott of Aruba?

"The only leverage that we have in getting any traction in the investigation is when they feel the effects of a boycott," says Twitty.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page2.shtml

BUMPED FYI

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 10, 2008, 08:44:06 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

I'll fix you up KY

Wow -- you are fast!  I thought you were gone there for a minute.  Thank You.

KYcat - you're very welcome.  I was gone for a bit 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: June 10, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »

24 Hour Reservation Line

Destiny

I'll have the direct number tomorrow..

Blowing chocolate kissies in your direction Sweetie...

Des...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: June 10, 2008, 08:45:07 PM »

Wow!!! Rob if you are not using this pic...may I please borrow it to wear in another forum I'm a member of....

sure - it's on the internet... be my guest.

+++

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: June 10, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

Hi

Beautiful cat.  Should be going to MADI GRA.  Love it and my new avatar!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 10, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »

sure - it's on the internet... be my guest.

Puuuuuurrrrrrfffectttt   TY!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 10, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

It's just beautiful.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: June 10, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »

Tune in to the Dana Pretzer show in a couple of minutes:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/10/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-aden-mcevoy-rhonda-wheelus-robin-sax-pat-brown-and-dr-clint-van-zandt/

On Tonight’s Dana Pretzer Show, Dana will discuss today’s ruling on the Becca McEvoy Case, and other topics.

Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus - On The Becca McEvoy case court ruling today
Robin Sax - LA County Deputy DA on the McEvoy case court ruling
Pat Brown - Criminal Profiler on the Nick Hogan tape controversy
Dr. Clint Van Zandt - Discussing a double-child murder in small-town Oklahoma

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: June 10, 2008, 08:57:10 PM »

He is a civil servant and lives in a middle class neighborhood and drives a Honda? There is a great amount of wealth on this island and the v/d Sloots are not part of it. Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!

As for Dutch influence. No way! An Aruban would never stick the neck of an entire nation for anyone - much less a Dutch national. The suggestion is ridiculous. Arubans are extremely honest by nature - all of this hype is made up by the international press trying to get ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure there is no DVD otherwise v/d Sloot would have been hung out to dry with the local press as well.

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/julie-renfro-editor-of-aruba-today-on-foxs-oreilly-factor/

Isn't it amazing how a meager family that drives a Honda can afford to hire one of the highest price attorneys in the U.S. (and that ain't counting the Aruba and Holland attorneys) in Joe Tacopina, keep their devil son flush in gambling money every night along with his voracious drug habit, jet set the family back and forth from Holland to Aruba many times a year, and send another kid to a 40G plus a year college in the states. Pustus should have been an accountant, he has a way with making money materialize out of nowhere.

i've said for almost 3 yrs. now that a team of forensic accountants could put this case to rest and half the officials on that island in the pokey.  where the hell are the i.r.s. auditors when you need them.  surely holland has the equivalent for their tax dept.
dennisintn

think you are absolutely correct Dennis.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.