March 28, 2024, 02:55:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309400 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: June 10, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

hanks for thei information Klaasend.  And I love that tie die kitty!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: June 10, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

I guess the way I see the case currently is - Aruba is busted - both morally and financially. You can't just turn back the clock. How could they do that? and admit they covered up the biggest missing person case since Hoffa??? no wayy!! This was the worst decision anyone could possibly make. Whoever, and I suspect Oduber did it himself, cause the chain of injustice should be locked up or thrown to the lions... although I am leaning toward the decapitation device in the movie Caligula.

What a joke this case has become. It's beyond anything I could even imagine, and I love science fiction. But this is way way ... waaayyyyy out there! The suspect admits TWICE that he knows exactly what happened to that girl . . . and nothing??? This case needs to end lthe way the Bog people dispersed their justice.

And there still isn't anyone to this day, anyone, that has any authority to end this...that's a really sad state of affairs. imo

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: June 10, 2008, 09:37:00 PM »

I guess the way I see the case currently is - Aruba is busted - both morally and financially. You can't just turn back the clock. How could they do that? and admit they covered up the biggest missing person case since Hoffa??? no wayy!! This was the worst decision anyone could possibly make. Whoever, and I suspect Oduber did it himself, cause the chain of injustice should be locked up or thrown to the lions... although I am leaning toward the decapitation device in the movie Caligula.

What a joke this case has become. It's beyond anything I could even imagine, and I love science fiction. But this is way way ... waaayyyyy out there! The suspect admits TWICE that he knows exactly what happened to that girl . . . and nothing??? This case needs to end lthe way the Bog people dispersed their justice.

And there still isn't anyone to this day, anyone, that has any authority to end this...that's a really sad state of affairs. imo

It's about 'Natalee, her family and friends, and the restoration of Aruba'.   I read that last bit a few days ago, and it seems to fit. 

So many lives changed forever by the actions of a few...jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 10, 2008, 09:50:49 PM »

He is a civil servant and lives in a middle class neighborhood and drives a Honda? There is a great amount of wealth on this island and the v/d Sloots are not part of it. Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!

As for Dutch influence. No way! An Aruban would never stick the neck of an entire nation for anyone - much less a Dutch national. The suggestion is ridiculous. Arubans are extremely honest by nature - all of this hype is made up by the international press trying to get ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure there is no DVD otherwise v/d Sloot would have been hung out to dry with the local press as well.

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/julie-renfro-editor-of-aruba-today-on-foxs-oreilly-factor/

Isn't it amazing how a meager family that drives a Honda can afford to hire one of the highest price attorneys in the U.S. (and that ain't counting the Aruba and Holland attorneys) in Joe Tacopina, keep their devil son flush in gambling money every night along with his voracious drug habit, jet set the family back and forth from Holland to Aruba many times a year, and send another kid to a 40G plus a year college in the states. Pustus should have been an accountant, he has a way with making money materialize out of nowhere.

Don't forget gas for the Kalpoe vehicle and trips to the U.S. and S.A.  Also the monthly allowance for the children (three), cleaning service, and IIRC, gardeners. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #304 on: June 10, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »

Paulus is dirty mafia. Things are not always as they appear.

Live by the sword, die by the McDonald's drive-thru window.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2008, 10:00:18 PM »

Does anyone really think he simply looked
Joe Tacopina up in the Yellow Book, on a whim?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: June 10, 2008, 10:01:45 PM »

If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: June 10, 2008, 10:05:12 PM »

Not one sighting of Joran and in todays world with all the camera phones you know we would have seen something by now. He would be easily spotted in any part of Holland. Someone is obviously hiding him,feeding him,housing him and protecting him. Is it a Govt or someone else? Does he have security also?

Rob:Booshi and others are already huge disgraces and major embarrassments but yet they continue 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:07:46 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 10, 2008, 10:07:11 PM »

Rob, I think the chain began with Paulus. (But then I think you will agree)A man of any integrity or character would have had his son and himself own their actions. The father was a wannabe judge, but he did serve as a replacement judge for a time.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 10, 2008, 10:08:07 PM »

How much would the "Natural Bridge" set me back, San??? LOL

------------------
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: June 10, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »

How much would the "Natural Bridge" set me back, San??? LOL

LOL, something as specific and important as an atty requires recomendations and referral, kinda like an obgyn and a pediatrician.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: June 10, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »

Not one sighting of Joran and in todays world with all the camera phones you know we would have seen something by now. He would be easily spotted in any part of Holland. Someone is obviously hiding him,feeding him,housing him and protecting him. Is it a Govt or someone else? Does he have security also?

Rob:Booshi and others are already huge disgraces and major embarrassments but yet they continue 

I had a YT email from a Nederlander that I've been corresponding with

for quite awhile. She told me Joran is so thoroughly despised in the whole

country at this point... he'd be a dead-man out walking the open streets.

They are disgusted with him.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: June 10, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »

Posted at RU in their thread "Joran in Thailand?":

Quote from: Saucey
Thailand? Ok close... BUT.. can you say Malaysia.
Yes Malaysia. Specifically, Johor Bahru . Now Malaysia sits below Thailand yes. Johor Bahru sits at the bottom of Malaysia. Check a map and see where it is. My money is on ...Johor Bahru, Malaysia. That be the correct place where Joran is.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 10, 2008, 10:18:20 PM »

Charles Croes: How Did He Know?

It was clear from the start, the Aruban Government, did not take Natalee’s disappearance seriously. Natalee’s family initially thought she was being gang raped and passed among the drug houses on Aruba. By Beth’s own admission she thought this would be over in a few days and believed Natalee would come home alive. On a personal note, it was in the first days that I was almost certain Natalee was dead. No more, ever since mid-June, I have been convinced she will come home alive and as I type this, still think that she will. Although, it is clear Natalee’s family has abandoned any thoughts of that.

So, with Natalee’s family thinking it would be resolved in a few days and the government playing with its thumbs. To a certain degree I think the delay is related to what I now term as “Aruba Grander Illusion Syndrome or AGIS.” It is best illustrated by the denial of crime on the island, the callous attitude towards Natalee, her family and now Oduber’s statement that there is no poverty on Aruba. Clearly, Arubans do not exist in a state of reality, but that of a fantasy world.

Having said that there is one man who knew it, was serious beyond what her family did and the Aruba government did. Who? Charles Croes! Reading the Aruba boards and seeing how they describe him, before and after Natalee it is apparent that he is one of the island busy bodies. Not only is he a businessman, but he also seems to have a pattern of involving himself in many aspects of the community and comes off as a know-it-all. We know that he was among the first, to meet with Beth and her group upon their arrival. Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group. Here is Charles Croes’ posting on an Aruban board, that he has since confirmed was him:

Author: Charles (—.setardsl.aw)Date: 06-02-05 09:01 There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications. It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you. I was with them on the first night they arrived to Aruba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved. I wish all of us strength.

charles
arubafastphones.com.com

Why did Charles think, by June 2, that there were far-reaching implications? Natalee’s family thought this would be over quickly and the government was screwing around, but not Charles. It seems Charles Croes was ahead of the game. Why? The answer is certainly not that he is a clairvoyant.Mr. Croes is also, famous for his lack of compassion and his down right sadistic demeanor towards Natalee and her family. As seen in the Vanity Fair interview, where he stated:

“They’re killing Aruba,” says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. “That girl, Natalee, I wish she’d stayed home. I hope she’s found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she?”

Is it possible to even be more heartless? At least we know Charles supports the boycott, because he wishes Natalee stayed home. If he wishes she stayed, all better, because we would not want to risk a repeat, would we Charles? Charles, they are not killing Aruba. Aruba has committed suicide.

In the end the question remains, how did Charles Croes know this would not be so simple?

6 Comments »

1. Briefly, I would like to say the following:
I have never responded to this issue since only more turmoil will come from it, however VANITY FAIR misquoted me and when I was shown the article, they had already sent it out to be printed. Note the following:

“They’re killing Aruba,” = I was referring to the press

I wish she’d stayed home. = I was asked what I would wish for Natalee

I hope she’s found alive there. = I was asked if I had any messages for her parents

Because no one would care. No one. = This was in response to a question dealing with kids vacationing as a part of their graduation parties. The “No-one would care” eluded to that issue and the question of “Do you think it is right for high school kids to go overseas on the graduations as a part of the celebration?’

The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. = This is so far out of context . It dealt with the pain of parents etc.

Is Natalee worth it? Is she?” = The entire phrase was to the question of - if it is worth for an island and its people to undergo this trauma when different behavior on all sides could have avoided it, We talked about the event and not the person”

The VANITY FAIR article was supposed to not be baised and to be an honest representation of what was discussed between the reporter and myself. Unfortunately, that did not occur and statements were taken out of context to satisfy the insatiable hunger that seems to exist for reporting half truths and causing pain. I asked the reporter (during our interview) what would be his approach and he said to me “I will write it so that the mothers and fathers will say to themselves - ‘Glad that wasn’t my child” He - of course succeeded and damaged those that initially only wanted to help - and that is disgracefull.

charles
Comment by Charles Croes | December 30, 2006

3. Once again, I find that the manner in which this is all being reported and handled is less than what it should be. My position is simple and needs no real flair:

- A child is missing and we (Humanity) should respect the pain and NOT bathe in the festivity of it all.

Are you really concerned? - Pray.
Do you really care? Write to Beth and tell her so.
Are you a good person? Then respect the issue and not the circus.

be well
charles
Comment by Charles Croes | December 15, 2007

5. Nice comments!

First off, Charles Croes is my biological father (I know his cruelty well)
-Moreover, he is a “famous liar” in circles that know him well. He thrives on any kind of perceived power or authority and will readily craft up ambiguous statements or manufacture situations which increase his influence. The sad part is that, although he excels in finding people to lead, he lacks the basic integrity to do them any good. I would say he lacks some very basic human elements as well. Compassion and honesty being only the tip of the iceberg.

In summary, one needs only poke around his shady and needfully obfuscated personal histories to understand that his comments are just hot air. Albeit super-heated at times.
In my opinion, Charles Croes is not the type of man to altruistically help Natalie Holloway, he is the kind of man who would stand on her dead body if the view was only slightly better.

Adam (ashamed of his last name) Croes
Comment by Atomiczzz | February 4, 2008

6. What I have always found of most interest is, who was the person who talked to Joran right after Natalee disappeared - in the wee hours of the morning - Charles Croes. Who was the person who was the first to make contact with Beth Holloway (and provide a cell phone) - Charles Croes. I could ask another question related to the most recent developments - but I’ll leave that to your imagination. I realize it is a small island and that everyone knows everyone, but so much doesn’t add up. I hope that the truth will finally be revealed.

Adam - you would know best what kind of man he is. I put most stock in your comment, above all.
Comment by Honey | February 17, 2008

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: June 10, 2008, 10:18:23 PM »

Yes Malaysia. Specifically, Johor Bahru . Now Malaysia sits below Thailand yes. Johor Bahru sits at the bottom of Malaysia. Check a map and see where it is. My money is on ...Johor Bahru, Malaysia. That be the correct place where Joran is.

The correct place for Joran is six feet under.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 10, 2008, 10:24:39 PM »

Chuck Croes is so full of turkey boopie, his eyes are brown, huh?   

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: June 10, 2008, 10:30:26 PM »

look at this schmuck on the right

tacopina wanna be 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: June 10, 2008, 10:34:23 PM »

Guys, they have been throwin' up the two finger signs for decades.

It really is played out!

To me all it says is:

"Two ... Two    BUTTHOLES! AHA HA HA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!"   

-THE COUNT (Sesame Street)

------------------
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: June 10, 2008, 10:37:33 PM »

Now this is a country I know very well, They carry the Death penalty there for drugs even Marijuana  I seriously doubt he is in Malaysia and if he gets in trouble there and he is in deep Sh$%

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: June 10, 2008, 10:39:40 PM »

Now this is a country I know very well, They carry the Death penalty there for drugs even Marijuana  I seriously doubt he is in Malaysia and if he gets in trouble there and he is in deep Sh$%
At the least  a good caning!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.