March 28, 2024, 06:20:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309376 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 10, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »

Not one sighting of Joran and in todays world with all the camera phones you know we would have seen something by now. He would be easily spotted in any part of Holland. Someone is obviously hiding him,feeding him,housing him and protecting him. Is it a Govt or someone else? Does he have security also?

Rob:Booshi and others are already huge disgraces and major embarrassments but yet they continue 

I had a YT email from a Nederlander that I've been corresponding with

for quite awhile. She told me Joran is so thoroughly despised in the whole

country at this point... he'd be a dead-man out walking the open streets.

They are disgusted with him.
Yeh,he's one of the most popular people in all of Holland and would be spotted instantly just about anywhere. How long has it been since he walked alone on the streets? Since February? This cannot go on forever and sooner or later we will know who is hiding him. The Dutch know and they know who is paying all his bills.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: June 10, 2008, 10:43:47 PM »

Posted at RU in their thread "Joran in Thailand?":

Quote from: Saucey
Thailand? Ok close... BUT.. can you say Malaysia.
Yes Malaysia. Specifically, Johor Bahru . Now Malaysia sits below Thailand yes. Johor Bahru sits at the bottom of Malaysia. Check a map and see where it is. My money is on ...Johor Bahru, Malaysia. That be the correct place where Joran is.
Now this is a country I know very well, They carry the Death penalty there for drugs even Marijuana  I seriously doubt he is in Malaysia and if he gets in trouble there and he is in deep Sh$%

that's what I was thinking...ya don't mess around in Malaysia

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #322 on: June 10, 2008, 10:45:10 PM »

Wreck,

Your AVI's absolutely slay me on a daily basis. I'm lovin' 'em.

You possess a fabulous sense of humor, dude.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: June 10, 2008, 11:01:43 PM »

Posted at RU in their thread "Joran in Thailand?":

Quote from: Saucey
Thailand? Ok close... BUT.. can you say Malaysia.
Yes Malaysia. Specifically, Johor Bahru . Now Malaysia sits below Thailand yes. Johor Bahru sits at the bottom of Malaysia. Check a map and see where it is. My money is on ...Johor Bahru, Malaysia. That be the correct place where Joran is.
Now this is a country I know very well, They carry the Death penalty there for drugs even Marijuana  I seriously doubt he is in Malaysia and if he gets in trouble there and he is in deep Sh$%

that's what I was thinking...ya don't mess around in Malaysia
WTH would he be doing in Malaysia? A guest of the sultan of brunei? ROFL! He is very well known BTW for paying models and playmates huge money for sex and long stays in Malaysia. He even held a couple of American woman against there will. He is by far the most powerful man in Malaysia and has been for quite some time. A decade ago he was the richest man in the world.

There is a movie that came out a while ago called Return to Paradise involving 3 Americans,which has a much happier ending then others who did get the death penalty for trafficking. When I lived there it was not a rare occurance to see Europeans or Australians put to death for narcotics. It's part of the golden triangle and they take drug trafficking very seriously with laos,cambodia and thailand to the north. It's a muslim state and you will see similar strict laws like in other Muslim countries. The Death penalty is mandatory for trafficking Narcotics in or out of the country.

It's a beautiful country filled with thousands of islands and home to the worlds oldest rain forest. Great place to visit..I just have a hard time believing Joran would be visiting there. Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru are two of the biggest city's and if he is in Malaysia thats where he would be,unless he's on a resort island fully paid or visiting the jungle to the North..lol..

The other side of Malaysia was colonized by the Dutch..So maybe they are sending him there till the smoke blows over?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:14:27 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: June 10, 2008, 11:30:30 PM »

There are several Dutch settlements in Malaysia..Most notably in Malacca..At one time the Dutch were all over South East Asia when shipping and trading was big hundreds of years ago. You can still see there presence in places like Malacca in Malaysia on the eastern side. My dad called that the Dutch part of Malaysia. We didn't visit there much as there were so many better places to visit on the other side and our favorite islands.

Joran's parents talked about sending Joran on a sabbatical to Africa so he could get a dose of Reality..As you know the Dutch settled in South Africa and speak Afrikaner there,but it is still a very dangerous place. Maybe they changed his trip to Malaysia where its much safer?

Dutch East Indies

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:41:15 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 10, 2008, 11:48:14 PM »

FWIW - that poster at RU (Saucey) hasn't really posted info that makes me believe they know what they are talking about (I checked their previous posts).  I have no idea why Saucey is saying Malaysia 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2008, 12:03:54 AM »

Theres a good size article in tommorows Awemainta..No need to copy the article as we wont understand much of it anyways

Fraude and Corrupcion at great scale for Public Minister of the Netherlands

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2008, 12:59:01 AM »

FWIW - that poster at RU (Saucey) hasn't really posted info that makes me believe they know what they are talking about (I checked their previous posts).  I have no idea why Saucey is saying Malaysia 

IWAL (It's worth a lot).   

Thanks, Klaas.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2008, 01:04:30 AM »

I better do a deodorant check.  I think I just cleared the room.

Casa, have you talked to the cuz recently?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2008, 01:06:37 AM »

Nope, it's just getting late.  I'm getting ready to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: June 11, 2008, 01:10:54 AM »

Yes, talked to her the other day.  She is doing well. Memorial Day week end was a hard one for the entire family but they got through it.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: June 11, 2008, 01:47:54 AM »

Nope, it's just getting late.  I'm getting ready to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite, Klaas!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: June 11, 2008, 01:50:51 AM »

Yes, talked to her the other day.  She is doing well. Memorial Day week end was a hard one for the entire family but they got through it.

I'm so sorry.  Just 'trying to get through' is a hard way to live.  Prayers for, and positive thoughts to all of them at this time

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #333 on: June 11, 2008, 07:16:36 AM »

Hi Karma and Rob,

Loved your pics.  Would you mind if I used the one with the cat as my avatar since I don't have one, only thing is I don't know how to add one.  LOL

Hi KYcat
I would be honored!You all sure look beautiful together.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: June 11, 2008, 08:24:34 AM »

I received this in an email from a friend PurpleRoses posted it at BFN

Klaas can you make it larger maybe be Natalee at Moomba's

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: June 11, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.

I found this article in Bon Dia this morning. It looks like Valentijn VDS has received the USA President's Educational Award.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=11&Itemid=33

In researching this, it was made clear that the International School of Aruba (ISA) is assisted by the US State department, in some capacity, through the office of Overseas schools.

"The President's Education and American Citizenship Award Programs

In collaboration with the Department of Education, the National Association of Elementary School Principals and the National Association of Secondary School Principals, OS offers the President's Education Awards Program to encourage all students in Department-assisted overseas schools to reach their highest academic potential through awards for either outstanding achievement or improvement. In 2007, over 7,000 students from 110 of these schools received the President's Education Award.Approximately 56,000 students in Department-assisted overseas schools have earned this award since the inception of the program.

Department-assisted overseas schools have also participated in the American Citizenship Award Program, introduced in 2002, which honors students in elementary, middle, or high school, regardless of nationality, who have shown by their words and actions that they possess the qualities and characteristics of a good citizen. The objective of the program is to promote appreciation of the rights and responsibilities of citizenship, build responsible, knowledgeable citizens, foster community service and volunteerism, strengthen student self-esteem, and inspire enthusiastic school spirit. In 2007, over 900 students were so honored."
http://www.state.gov/m/a/os/57726.htm

I'm sorry, but this ticks me off. I feel like it's a slap in the face by our government to award this to ANY member of a family who is under suspicion for the death of an American. I also wonder, given the annual price tag of $40,000+ for Emerson College, if there isn't some financial assistance that the US is providing for him to attend.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: June 11, 2008, 08:41:47 AM »

FBI Protecting Americans overseas

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN
An American is Harmed Overseas

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/june08/international_060308.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: June 11, 2008, 08:53:39 AM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2008, 09:01:53 AM »

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1353240123071029229mWWxpd

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »

Foundation Adopt an addict

ORANJESTAD – Mambo, the association of shop owners of Caya Betico Croes, has taken the initiative to set up a new foundation for support to drug addicts.   The foundation Adopt an Addict wants to collect money for helping chollers (addicts) to kick-off and rehabilitate from this growing problem group.

The shop owners of Main Street hate the inconvenience caused by the homeless people addicted to drugs.  Chair Audrey Croes-Laclé called it a ‘big epidemic’ during a press conference last Monday.  He was not referring to just the problems for the business owners and the public of the center Oranjestad, but also for the families of the chollers and for the relief workers that help these people.   

Other than raising money to give the chollers prospect on a decent existence, the Foundation also wants to be giving direct and concrete support, with the prospect on improving their living conditions.  The foundation wants to start a programme for sponsorship for companies and private individuals that want to contribute financially to the kicking-off of the chollers on our island and elsewhere.   

Greg Peterson, chairman of the Red Cross is pleased with Mambo’s initiative to sponsor chollers.  “The choller problem has become gigantic.  We think that there are more than 1000 problematic addicts, of which the majority stays in San Nicolas most of the time.  The group of people that due to their addiction are homeless and have no longer an income is growing.  There is a phrase in the Caribbean that says: It takes a village to raise a child.  Our village hasn’t managed to keep these people on board.”

Peterson hopes that the private initiative of Mambo will lead to public-private cooperation.  “That’s what we need.  A government that assumes her responsibility and a private sector that helps the government give shape to that responsibility.”

The initiative has already delivered the first concrete action.  Minister Oosterhuis of the Protestant Church in the Wilhelminastraat will take up collection this Sunday for the Foundation Adopt an Addict.

People that want more information or are considering a financial contribution, can contact the foundation via e-mail at adoptanaddict@hotmail.com.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.