March 28, 2024, 05:52:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309414 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »

He would celebrate with other anonymous tourists on the island of Koh Samet, where he photographed a tourist. "I am the king of the ocean," he cried, according to the eyewitness, while he left the island by speedboat.
======================
yeh he's really under treatment  Who was he with? Who's boat took him off the island? Who is paying for all of this? It is certainly not cheap to be partying on some of those resort islands,I know Phuket in southern Thailand is not cheap at all. Apparently he knows somewhere there that has a private speedboat,or payed the cash to rent one. That place is like 170 kilometers from Bangkok and it does not appear at all like he is a typical tourist.

http://travel.to/samet
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 02:26:41 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »

talk about a body tooootally outta whack

head - hat size 39

right foot - size 10.5

left foot - size 14

penis - 3 inches

right testicle - soft balls size and 1.5 pounds

left testicle - marble size and molecular weight 1 atom

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »

Just proves he really is a little prick 

bwaaahahaha!   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4206217/_Joran_feest_gewoon_door__.html?p=15,1

binnenland
Joran feest gewoon door
Joran van der Sloot zet de bloemetjes weer flink buiten. Het weekblad Privé onthult foto's waarop Joran met 'nieuwe Amerikaanse vrienden' feestviert in Thailand. Hij poseert, drinkend uit een emmer drank en zelfs poedeltjenaakt op het strand.

Hij zou anoniem feestvieren met andere toeristen op het eilandje Koh Samet, waar een toerist hem fotografeerde. "I am the king of the ocean", schreeuwde hij volgens de ooggetuige, terwijl hij per speedboot het eiland verliet.

Joran zou zich onder behandeling hebben laten stellen bij een psychiatrische instelling om therapie te krijgen voor 'mensen die zijn vastgelopen in het gewone leven' en kampen met 'gedrags- en psychiatrische problemen'.

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx had hem eerder geld geleend om 'tien jaar cel in Thailand te voorkomen' omdat Joran betrapt zou zijn met softdrugs. Uiteindelijk verdween 6000 euro van zijn rekening, beweerde de gedupeerde.

Through translator:

Joran party simply by
Joran van der Sloot put the flowers back lot outside. The weekly magazine Private unveils photographs showing Joran with "new American friends' feestviert in Thailand. He poses, drinking from a bucket and even poedeltjenaakt drink on the beach.

He would celebrate with other anonymous tourists on the island of Koh Samet, where he photographed a tourist. "I am the king of the ocean," he cried, according to the eyewitness, while he left the island by speedboat.

Joran should have been under treatment in a psychiatric institution set to receive therapy for people who are stuck in everyday life "and suffering from 'behavioural and psychiatric problems."

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx he had previously borrowed money to 'ten years in prison in Thailand to prevent' because Joran would be caught with soft drugs. Eventually 6000 euros disappeared from his account, said the injured.

Private eye:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 04:38:30 PM »

Hey everyone. I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother, and if he has a child, the mother of his child, would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life? Wouldn't you risk his anger to at least try and provide his child with the chance to have a relationship with with his Dad, which will only be positive if Joran tells the truth and pays his debt? And considering Joran has confessed pretty damn formally twice, is it not obvious that Joran is asking for help?

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »

just wondering here, but was Joran conceived near a nuclear power plant?

those man breasts are not attractive at all...

this is all the proof you need that some people should NOOOOTTT be having sex - in this case we known it was an accident - cause it's been admitted and that dump truck load of a mudder said she fell while ice skating and pregnant.

I think she neglected to mention she was also eating paint chips.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »

Bleachedblack,

Someone posted that within the past day or so....not sure if here, or S&S thread...

Thank-you, yes I posted about it. I was wondering about this particular article translation. I knew the few details in the crime thread, i was looking for more. Infact the first article I had read and saved was from a Venezuelan newspaper no longer available.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

What would Gielen say?  Did the media force his clothes off, under threat?  Was the photographer taking advantage??  Was the speedboat just to get away from the accusatory crowd...he didn't say he's king of the ocean...they misinterpreted him...he is afraid of the water and gets seasick....even his mother...who knows all about kids, knows this to be true.  The "family" is stalking him...as well as the FBI....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 11, 2008, 02:32:36 PM »

this is all the proof you need that some people should NOOOOTTT be having sex - in this case we known it was an accident - cause it's been admitted and that dump truck load of a mudder said she fell while ice skating and pregnant.

I should not be laughing...I should not be laughing....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: June 11, 2008, 02:36:43 PM »

okkk

it's not ok for Natalee to go on a vacation to an all inclusive and drink alcohol cause she's ONLY 18

it's all Beth's fault cause she put Natalee on the plane - and some of Dave's fault cause he didn't pull her off the plane as it was taxing down the runway

but

it's ok for Joran to drink, gamble, lie, steal, rape, assault, etc. all the while being 17

and it's ok for Joran to steal 6000 euros from a stupid old man..

I guess Martin Bakx deserves this - if he can't handle his money and keep his eyes on it - Joran will assume that responsibility.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 11, 2008, 02:37:37 PM »

Joran's parents must be so thrilled with him. He has found himself a nice little vacation spot in Thailand. Maybe they accept him, along with many deviants and pedophiles.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 11, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

Say what they will....but that guy is no "Sporter".  Not with that soft body.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 11, 2008, 02:43:22 PM »

looks like a penis......................................................................... only much smaller.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 11, 2008, 02:44:09 PM »

Where's that barf emoticon when you need it 

My question is, if this is really Joran his hair is longer.  The photo of him in Thailand at SamSam was taken on 5/2/08 and his hair appeared to be very short.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2008, 02:50:16 PM »

Don't poke fun.....I hear they do a lot of gender reassignment surgery in Thailand and maybe Joran is transitioning? 

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 11, 2008, 02:53:27 PM »

Where's that barf emoticon when you need it 

My question is, if this is really Joran his hair is longer.  The photo of him in Thailand at SamSam was taken on 5/2/08 and his hair appeared to be very short.

Shocked  I didn't even know they had Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in Holland.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: June 11, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »

...thought Joran got seasick on boats...isn't that what Sander's PV says???

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: June 11, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »

ya know Klaas they say that everyone has a twin somewhere on the planet - but in this case I doubt Joran has a proverbial twin.

how many times to you think a midget bigfoot and a chewbacca have actually mated?

+++

distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 11, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »

de lady with him looks like juliia renfro   yes?

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: June 11, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »

Don't poke fun.....I hear they do a lot of gender reassignment surgery in Thailand and maybe Joran is transitioning? 

Hey Thailand......be on the look-out for a really tall fluffy chick with a lazy eye!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 11, 2008, 02:58:37 PM »

de lady with him looks like juliia renfro   yes?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.