March 29, 2024, 04:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309468 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: June 11, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »

de lady with him looks like juliia renfro   yes?

You cannot use the word "lady" in the same sentence as Julia Renfro.

distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: June 11, 2008, 03:15:29 PM »

de lady with him looks like juliia renfro   yes?

You cannot use the word "lady" in the same sentence as Julia Renfro.

but if i used ho i mite get in trouble for slander

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: June 11, 2008, 03:17:37 PM »

Drink the local speciality, a SangSom bucket, which is a toxic mix of Thai whiskey, red bull and coke, served in a kids sandbucket with lots of straws

http://wikitravel.org/en/Ko_Samet

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: June 11, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »

Nope, way too young to be Renfo 

distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 11, 2008, 03:25:09 PM »

Drink the local speciality, a SangSom bucket, which is a toxic mix of Thai whiskey, red bull and coke, served in a kids sandbucket with lots of straws

http://wikitravel.org/en/Ko_Samet

dat aint no kids drink

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 11, 2008, 03:25:11 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4206217/_Joran_feest_gewoon_door__.html?p=15,1

binnenland
Joran feest gewoon door
Joran van der Sloot zet de bloemetjes weer flink buiten. Het weekblad Privé onthult foto's waarop Joran met 'nieuwe Amerikaanse vrienden' feestviert in Thailand. Hij poseert, drinkend uit een emmer drank en zelfs poedeltjenaakt op het strand.

Hij zou anoniem feestvieren met andere toeristen op het eilandje Koh Samet, waar een toerist hem fotografeerde. "I am the king of the ocean", schreeuwde hij volgens de ooggetuige, terwijl hij per speedboot het eiland verliet.

Joran zou zich onder behandeling hebben laten stellen bij een psychiatrische instelling om therapie te krijgen voor 'mensen die zijn vastgelopen in het gewone leven' en kampen met 'gedrags- en psychiatrische problemen'.

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx had hem eerder geld geleend om 'tien jaar cel in Thailand te voorkomen' omdat Joran betrapt zou zijn met softdrugs. Uiteindelijk verdween 6000 euro van zijn rekening, beweerde de gedupeerde.

Through translator:

Joran party simply by
Joran van der Sloot put the flowers back lot outside. The weekly magazine Private unveils photographs showing Joran with "new American friends' feestviert in Thailand. He poses, drinking from a bucket and even poedeltjenaakt drink on the beach.

He would celebrate with other anonymous tourists on the island of Koh Samet, where he photographed a tourist. "I am the king of the ocean," he cried, according to the eyewitness, while he left the island by speedboat.

Joran should have been under treatment in a psychiatric institution set to receive therapy for people who are stuck in everyday life "and suffering from 'behavioural and psychiatric problems."

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx he had previously borrowed money to 'ten years in prison in Thailand to prevent' because Joran would be caught with soft drugs. Eventually 6000 euros disappeared from his account, said the injured.

Private eye:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 04:38:30 PM »

Hey everyone. I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother, and if he has a child, the mother of his child, would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life? Wouldn't you risk his anger to at least try and provide his child with the chance to have a relationship with with his Dad, which will only be positive if Joran tells the truth and pays his debt? And considering Joran has confessed pretty damn formally twice, is it not obvious that Joran is asking for help?

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Oh my gosh!  This is TOO MUCH! 

Is he wearing any clothing in the top photo?  Or is it my imagination....looks like a custom hair trim job!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #406 on: June 11, 2008, 03:34:26 PM »

sorry but i don't believe this is Joran 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 11, 2008, 03:35:49 PM »

It may not be but it's pretty funny anyway 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: June 11, 2008, 03:37:03 PM »

not very smart move for Joran that those pictures are in the paper now.

if i read the comments under the article the blind rage and hatred towards Joran is skyrocketing to new levels.
and i must say my hatred for this guy increased too. i thought it was already at the maximum.

in the Telegraaf article it says that he is partying with his "new American friends".
i can't wait for the article that he is badly beaten up by a thai, dutch or american mob.

including with photos if possible.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 11, 2008, 03:40:04 PM »

I think pic looks very much like him, IMO It's him!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #410 on: June 11, 2008, 03:40:42 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4206217/_Joran_feest_gewoon_door__.html?p=15,1

binnenland
Joran feest gewoon door
Joran van der Sloot zet de bloemetjes weer flink buiten. Het weekblad Privé onthult foto's waarop Joran met 'nieuwe Amerikaanse vrienden' feestviert in Thailand. Hij poseert, drinkend uit een emmer drank en zelfs poedeltjenaakt op het strand.

Hij zou anoniem feestvieren met andere toeristen op het eilandje Koh Samet, waar een toerist hem fotografeerde. "I am the king of the ocean", schreeuwde hij volgens de ooggetuige, terwijl hij per speedboot het eiland verliet.

Joran zou zich onder behandeling hebben laten stellen bij een psychiatrische instelling om therapie te krijgen voor 'mensen die zijn vastgelopen in het gewone leven' en kampen met 'gedrags- en psychiatrische problemen'.

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx had hem eerder geld geleend om 'tien jaar cel in Thailand te voorkomen' omdat Joran betrapt zou zijn met softdrugs. Uiteindelijk verdween 6000 euro van zijn rekening, beweerde de gedupeerde.

Through translator:

Joran party simply by
Joran van der Sloot put the flowers back lot outside. The weekly magazine Private unveils photographs showing Joran with "new American friends' feestviert in Thailand. He poses, drinking from a bucket and even poedeltjenaakt drink on the beach.

He would celebrate with other anonymous tourists on the island of Koh Samet, where he photographed a tourist. "I am the king of the ocean," he cried, according to the eyewitness, while he left the island by speedboat.

Joran should have been under treatment in a psychiatric institution set to receive therapy for people who are stuck in everyday life "and suffering from 'behavioural and psychiatric problems."

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx he had previously borrowed money to 'ten years in prison in Thailand to prevent' because Joran would be caught with soft drugs. Eventually 6000 euros disappeared from his account, said the injured.
Just look at the predator pervert standing there holding his little wee wee....dang,what a sluten he is!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Where's that barf emoticon when you need it 

My question is, if this is really Joran his hair is longer.  The photo of him in Thailand at SamSam was taken on 5/2/08 and his hair appeared to be very short.

Shocked  I didn't even know they had Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in Holland.

Hey ... we have a Krispy Kreme Donut coffee shop in Delta, British Columbia.  At one time ... this franchise was giving the nearby local Tim Horton's some real competition.  I have not heard anything lately.

My youngest son's American inlaws live just a short distance across the border ... so every now and then he brings us back a box.  Only one way to discribe those donuts ... DECADENT!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2008, 03:41:59 PM »

Just proves he really is a little prick 
roflmao!!!!
ITA!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 11, 2008, 03:43:40 PM »

looks like its got all de right details ifin anyone wanted to do a comparison     king a de ocean eh?  lets throw his hairy butt in and see if he floats

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 11, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »

I think pic looks very much like him, IMO It's him!

I think it looks like him, too.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: June 11, 2008, 03:46:16 PM »

not very smart move for Joran that those pictures are in the paper now.

if i read the comments under the article the blind rage and hatred towards Joran is skyrocketing to new levels.
and i must say my hatred for this guy increased too. i thought it was already at the maximum.

in the Telegraaf article it says that he is partying with his "new American friends".
i can't wait for the article that he is badly beaten up by a thai, dutch or american mob.

including with photos if possible.

The guy definitely has a problem. He seems not content to stay in Holland, but instead seeks out a vacation spot (even if it means stealing to get the money to afford to stay there?) where he can mingle with, and take advantage of(?) tourists girls. Is he going to slip anything in this girls drink? Is this the last night of her vacation? Ahhh vacation......is she relaxed, enjoying herself, what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand? Joran's days are numbered......he is going to be his own undoing.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: June 11, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »

i think it is him.
but the photos don't show that it is in Thailand or the date when it is taken.

i know you think he is at Den Dolder.
i also spoke to someone: she said he was there.

but he could have stayed there for a limited time and with just some consults afterwards.

but for sure he is not walking around the country freely.
else he would be spotted immediately, photos would appear everywhere and he would maybe be beaten up or lynched by a mob.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: June 11, 2008, 03:49:20 PM »

Body shape looks the same IMO:

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2008, 03:58:04 PM »

i think it is him.
but the photos don't show that it is in Thailand or the date when it is taken.

i know you think he is at Den Dolder.
i also spoke to someone: she said he was there.

but he could have stayed there for a limited time and with just some consults afterwards.

but for sure he is not walking around the country freely.
else he would be spotted immediately, photos would appear everywhere and he would maybe be beaten up or lynched by a mob.

I also think he is in den Dolder Caesu
i think i am going to visit den Dolder tomorrow 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »

i aint lookin at that thang    you ladies can do the comparin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.