March 29, 2024, 04:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309465 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 11, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »

He looks ripped.  The girl doesn't (YET).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 11, 2008, 06:08:51 PM »

I don't usually quote Hannie at RU, but this is funny:

Re: Joran Thailand pics.....
Need2Know wrote:

Joran is missing much more than just his shoes Laughing Was it cold? Laughing

Hannie  PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:54 pm

I must admit, the first thing I thought about was a man and his shoe size, maybe it was after all a size 10.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: June 11, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »

Need2Know wrote:

I must admit, the first thing I thought about was a man and his shoe size, maybe it was after all a size 10.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 11, 2008, 06:15:52 PM »

Just proves he really is a little prick 

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: June 11, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »

Need2Know wrote:

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 11, 2008, 06:40:22 PM »

He does look thoroughly soused, doesn't he? That's the dude, but it really doesn't matter whether it's him or not because the magazine has already tagged him. Is there no end to the damage this prick can do to himself?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 11, 2008, 06:42:19 PM »

That girl is gonna get grilled by momma and daddy when she gets home. That's kinda like Miley Cyrus drinking and posing with Charles Manson.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 11, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »

Pauw & Witteman paid the Fam vd Sloot 5000 € about  6000 $

That will take care of his gambling and drug habit for about a week or two, Johan. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 11, 2008, 06:45:33 PM »

That girl is gonna get grilled by momma and daddy when she gets home. That's kinda like Miley Cyrus drinking and posing with Charles Manson.

What I want to know is who is financing his trips?  Ma and Pa surely cannot afford all this unless ATA is paying to keep him away from Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: June 11, 2008, 06:49:02 PM »

I think pic looks very much like him, IMO It's him!

I agree it's him - no doubt in my mind

He's getting his old man's spare tire awfully early, Rob. Doesn't say much for Paulus' manhood either, LOL!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 11, 2008, 06:53:36 PM »

What I want to know is who is financing his trips?  Ma and Pa surely cannot afford all this unless ATA is paying to keep him away from Aruba.

The only way he doesn't make them all look bad for the rest of his life is if they throw him in prison. Anywhere else he's always going to find a way to make the Aruban government, Dutch judges, ALE, his slovenly parents, his few media supporters and anybody else who has anything to do with him look like shit.

Where does the money come from? You'd think that after all the money he's cost Aruba it would have dried up.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: June 11, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »

The only way he doesn't make them all look bad for the rest of his life is if they throw him in prison. Anywhere else he's always going to find a way to make the Aruban government, Dutch judges, ALE, his slovenly parents, his few media supporters and anybody else who has anything to do with him look like shit.

Where does the money come from? You'd think that after all the money he's cost Aruba it would have dried up.

Joran is the gift that keeps on giving! AHATA has to be "thrilled" with the great publicity for Aruba. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: June 11, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »

Charles Croes business - kiosk at airport

Digicel is the telecommunications server is all.
You rent the phone from Charles Croes, but you use Digicel to make the call.

He is in partnership with De Palm Tours
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #453 on: June 11, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »

This is new for me

It is a part  official letter to Karin Janssen
It is in dutch
In this letter the lawyer said that Paul vd Sloot  told   Claudio Eldridge
that he ( Paul)  picked up Joran at 04.00 nearby Mc Donalds .

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 11, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »

Body shape looks the same IMO:

I can't believe you're comparing him nekkied.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: June 11, 2008, 07:02:31 PM »

Joran is the gift that keeps on giving! AHATA has to be "thrilled" with the great publicity for Aruba. 

blowhard croes was threatening to ban him and send him back to holland, but he didn't mention that jvds spent his entire life on the happy island and is a product of what he's learned there.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: June 11, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »

Charles Croes business - kiosk at airport

Digicel is the telecommunications server is all.
You rent the phone from Charles Croes, but you use Digicel to make the call.

He is in partnership with De Palm Tours

Kermmie,
what kind of a freak asks the mother of a missing and likely murdered girl - how's your sex life?

I say he gets the Caligula decapitation machine too.

it's an island of deviates and they don't even recognize it - that's the sad part of this whole thing. I'm not trying to put my beliefs on anyone, but good golly, at some point you have to look at what the island has become, and it's not far from being labeled the Caribbean's Sodom and Gomorrah. Actually they may have passed that point some time ago.

that comment by Croes has to be the most heartless of all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: June 11, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »

This is new for me

It is a part  official letter to Karin Janssen
It is in dutch
In this letter the lawyer said that Paul vd Sloot  told   Claudio Eldridge
that he ( Paul)  picked up Joran at 04.00 nearby Mc Donalds .

right Johan and it's seems that some are claiming he has changed his story and is a source for the Geilen crockumentary.

some are saying he has a huge criminal file ... and if that's true - let's see it... and let's hear from him himself and let him make a new declaration and put that on the record and let's see if he is arrested for lying as a witness in the first instance.

he's probably get more time that Joran for simply disposing of a corpse -or so they say anyway.

I feel like ripping apart a bunch of corrupt Dutch judges, but that will just bring Rammstein outta hiding. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 11, 2008, 07:09:47 PM »

Aruba's favorite murderer and rapist has gone global. You got it Wreck, he makes them look worse and worse every day he lives and breathes. It's only a matter of time before he gets drunk and high and spills the beans on all the dumbasses who tried to save his ass.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 11, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »

blowhard croes was threatening to ban him and send him back to holland, but he didn't mention that jvds spent his entire life on the happy island and is a product of what he's learned there.
dennisintn

Am surprised Holland hasn't made Aruba take him back.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.