March 28, 2024, 09:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309384 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 11, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

The only way he doesn't make them all look bad for the rest of his life is if they throw him in prison. Anywhere else he's always going to find a way to make the Aruban government, Dutch judges, ALE, his slovenly parents, his few media supporters and anybody else who has anything to do with him look like shit.

Where does the money come from? You'd think that after all the money he's cost Aruba it would have dried up.

Joran is the gift that keeps on giving! AHATA has to be "thrilled" with the great publicity for Aruba. 

Aruba's favorite murderer and rapist has gone global. You got it Wreck, he makes them look worse and worse every day he lives and breathes. It's only a matter of time before he gets drunk and high and spills the beans on all the dumbasses who tried to save his ass.

I agree Hiker. Bet there are a few a-holes on the rock that are drawn up tighter than Dick's hatband.
Besides in goon child's case:
Instant a-hole just add alcohol

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: June 11, 2008, 07:15:54 PM »

one more comment about Claudio...I read the papers to the best of my ability and if I saw his name published over the last three years I would have posted the article, I'm sure everyone else would have also..

I have never seen his name (initials) in any paper listed as having committed a crime, or even his picture associated with committing a crime. I think I would have remembered that...and so would have others.. also, if he did commit multiple crimes, that would have increased the odds that one of us would have seen him in any one of the many papers on the island.

if he truly did commit crimes, is this a pay off for reduced charges in the no plea bargain system known as the Dutch legal system?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #462 on: June 11, 2008, 07:17:52 PM »

This is new for me

It is a part  official letter to Karin Janssen
It is in dutch
In this letter the lawyer said that Paul vd Sloot  told   Claudio Eldridge
that he ( Paul)  picked up Joran at 04.00 nearby Mc Donalds .

right Johan and it's seems that some are claiming he has changed his story and is a source for the Geilen crockumentary.

some are saying he has a huge criminal file ... and if that's true - let's see it... and let's hear from him himself and let him make a new declaration and put that on the record and let's see if he is arrested for lying as a witness in the first instance.

he's probably get more time that Joran for simply disposing of a corpse -or so they say anyway.

I feel like ripping apart a bunch of corrupt Dutch judges, but that will just bring Rammstein outta hiding. 

Johan and it's seems that some are claiming he has changed his story and is a source for the Geilen crockumentary.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and they pay him to change his story ???
In the same  letter the lawyer asked Janssen if it is possible  to hear  Claudio !

And she asked also if Janssen knows that Depaks Dad owns a "KOEI" on Aruba
But what is a KOEI ?

In Holland  a koe  =  a cow   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: June 11, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

The only way he doesn't make them all look bad for the rest of his life is if they throw him in prison. Anywhere else he's always going to find a way to make the Aruban government, Dutch judges, ALE, his slovenly parents, his few media supporters and anybody else who has anything to do with him look like shit.

Where does the money come from? You'd think that after all the money he's cost Aruba it would have dried up.

Joran is the gift that keeps on giving! AHATA has to be "thrilled" with the great publicity for Aruba. 

Aruba's favorite murderer and rapist has gone global. You got it Wreck, he makes them look worse and worse every day he lives and breathes. It's only a matter of time before he gets drunk and high and spills the beans on all the dumbasses who tried to save his ass.

is it wrong to hope he gets involved with black tar?

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #464 on: June 11, 2008, 07:20:36 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4206217/_Joran_feest_gewoon_door__.html?p=15,1

binnenland
Joran feest gewoon door
Joran van der Sloot zet de bloemetjes weer flink buiten. Het weekblad Privé onthult foto's waarop Joran met 'nieuwe Amerikaanse vrienden' feestviert in Thailand. Hij poseert, drinkend uit een emmer drank en zelfs poedeltjenaakt op het strand.

Hij zou anoniem feestvieren met andere toeristen op het eilandje Koh Samet, waar een toerist hem fotografeerde. "I am the king of the ocean", schreeuwde hij volgens de ooggetuige, terwijl hij per speedboot het eiland verliet.

Joran zou zich onder behandeling hebben laten stellen bij een psychiatrische instelling om therapie te krijgen voor 'mensen die zijn vastgelopen in het gewone leven' en kampen met 'gedrags- en psychiatrische problemen'.

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx had hem eerder geld geleend om 'tien jaar cel in Thailand te voorkomen' omdat Joran betrapt zou zijn met softdrugs. Uiteindelijk verdween 6000 euro van zijn rekening, beweerde de gedupeerde.

Through translator:

Joran party simply by
Joran van der Sloot put the flowers back lot outside. The weekly magazine Private unveils photographs showing Joran with "new American friends' feestviert in Thailand. He poses, drinking from a bucket and even poedeltjenaakt drink on the beach.

He would celebrate with other anonymous tourists on the island of Koh Samet, where he photographed a tourist. "I am the king of the ocean," he cried, according to the eyewitness, while he left the island by speedboat.

Joran should have been under treatment in a psychiatric institution set to receive therapy for people who are stuck in everyday life "and suffering from 'behavioural and psychiatric problems."

'Internetvriend' Martin Bakx he had previously borrowed money to 'ten years in prison in Thailand to prevent' because Joran would be caught with soft drugs. Eventually 6000 euros disappeared from his account, said the injured.

They are doing that to piss us off. There is a sect of Dutchies over

there that cannot stand Americans. They play with themselves daily

thinking about ways to make Joran look even more like the FU AMERICA!

poster child.

We are all reasonable, and know that this whole thing has only ever been

about Natalee and the injustices committed against her.

However, some of them apparently do not give a chit... and are having

the time of their lives toying with us.

For their sake, I hope it works for them!!! I hope someone toe tags the little SOB.

That would probably be best for everyone in all countries involved!   

While they are on a roll... give some "love" to Paulus and the Kalpoes too.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: June 11, 2008, 07:21:08 PM »

I think pic looks very much like him, IMO It's him!

I agree it's him - no doubt in my mind

He's getting his old man's spare tire awfully early, Rob. Doesn't say much for Paulus' manhood either, LOL!!!

Maybe that is the reason he needs to prove something and seems, despite what outwardly is perceived as a playboy appearance he despises women. It all stems from his
ehhh hemmm miniature stature and ridicule he has received in the past. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: June 11, 2008, 07:25:14 PM »

But what is a KOEI ?

not absolutely sure, but I think "KOEI" is some sort of small boat. Maybe up to three of four people can use it...five max.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #467 on: June 11, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »

one more comment about Claudio...I read the papers to the best of my ability and if I saw his name published over the last three years I would have posted the article, I'm sure everyone else would have also..

I have never seen his name (initials) in any paper listed as having committed a crime, or even his picture associated with committing a crime. I think I would have remembered that...and so would have others.. also, if he did commit multiple crimes, that would have increased the odds that one of us would have seen him in any one of the many papers on the island.

if he truly did commit crimes, is this a pay off for reduced charges in the no plea bargain system known as the Dutch legal system?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If he truly did commit crimes, is this a pay off for reduced charges in the no plea bargain system known as the Dutch legal system?

If that is true Rob that bitch K Janssen is also involved

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: June 11, 2008, 07:28:19 PM »

poster child.

For their sake, I hope it works for them!!! I hope someone toe tags the little SOB.

Great post

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #469 on: June 11, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »

Can you remove that bitch  ? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: June 11, 2008, 07:31:43 PM »

Johan, here is a Papiamento dictionary. Not all words are listed, but there are many.

http://www.wordgumbo.com/pc/pap/erpapeng.htm

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: June 11, 2008, 07:34:47 PM »

Johan and it's seems that some are claiming he has changed his story and is a source for the Geilen crockumentary.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and they pay him to change his story ???
In the same  letter the lawyer asked Janssen if it is possible  to hear  Claudio !

But what is a KOEI ?

Asking if he owns a Cow makes no sense..It must mean something else..Like a boat or  something 

Also Claudio is just one of the many witnesses who heard him say he picked Joran up at 4AM.  It's funny because previoulsy he said he was directing his conversation to the officers and not the others who heard 4AM standing behind them. But after he lost his case trying to get more money then what was already awarded,he called the cops idiots. So they must have testified against him. It just never seems to end with there arrogance and sooner or later it's gonna bring them all down.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 07:37:15 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: June 11, 2008, 07:36:07 PM »

poster child.

Look at it this way Carpe, they're digging Aruba a deeper grave. They probably don't care about them either but every time this happens Goosedick Joran just makes them look even worse. If they're trying to piss me off it backfired. I delight in seeing Joran bring the island down.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: June 11, 2008, 07:37:13 PM »

This is new for me

It is a part  official letter to Karin Janssen
It is in dutch
In this letter the lawyer said that Paul vd Sloot  told   Claudio Eldridge
that he ( Paul)  picked up Joran at 04.00 nearby Mc Donalds .

thanks, johan, i haven't seen that either.  is there any mention of natalee in there?
dennisintn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: June 11, 2008, 07:38:40 PM »

I agree Hiker. Bet there are a few a-holes on the rock that are drawn up tighter than Dick's hatband.
Besides in goon child's case:
Instant a-hole just add alcohol

They backed the wrong horse didn't they Yapperz? They're going to cleaning up after him the rest of their lives.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: June 11, 2008, 07:41:10 PM »

poster child.

Look at it this way Carpe, they're digging Aruba a deeper grave. They probably don't care about them either but every time this happens Goosedick Joran just makes them look even worse. If they're trying to piss me off it backfired. I delight in seeing Joran bring the island down.

I'm personally enjoying the the thought of the Rudy Croes' Gold Coast development flushing down the toilet to the tune of 65 million big ones 

That is a great payback!!

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: June 11, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »

He's getting his old man's spare tire awfully early, Rob. Doesn't say much for Paulus' manhood either, LOL!!!

Maybe that is the reason he needs to prove something and seems, despite what outwardly is perceived as a playboy appearance he despises women. It all stems from his
ehhh hemmm miniature stature and ridicule he has received in the past. 

BB, Guido must have been the man in the relationship, sure wasn't Joran.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #477 on: June 11, 2008, 07:43:37 PM »

Last weekend i was on Texel ( biggest cat race in the world ) and i  heard
that they  have only 3 entries for the Aruba Heineken Regatta till now 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: June 11, 2008, 07:46:50 PM »

blowhard croes was threatening to ban him and send him back to holland, but he didn't mention that jvds spent his entire life on the happy island and is a product of what he's learned there.
dennisintn

Am surprised Holland hasn't made Aruba take him back.  

well, they've all ready sent him back in handcuffs twice now, wonder when he'll get the message he isn't wanted there?
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: June 11, 2008, 07:47:55 PM »

I have an idea, one I think could make a huge impact

does anyone want to hear it?

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.