March 28, 2024, 07:03:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309378 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 11, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »

yes, location is key to price and visibility.

What would the sign say???

OMG if i could photo bucket.....lol...

ARUBA....the way to go!  And a pic of a polis man on a boat, throwing a cage w/ a body in it, into the ocean full of sharks.  The caption below..... "Natalees parents wish they had never let her go to Aruba."

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 11, 2008, 10:23:26 PM »

did not intend to be gross or cruel, monkeys.

in advertising u have to get peoples attention .

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 11, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »

Trying to catch up and just now getting my senses back after seeing that "DISTURBING" picture of Joran!!    He is self-destructing and it's just a matter of time before he implodes....... He is a legend in his own mind.  I went to the website with the picture and was reading the comments and wanted to share some of my favorites.  It seems the Dutch are none too happy with him either (sorry, someone mentioned this earlier and I give you credit).

16:13 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response now I get also why he never the balls have had to admit that ie knew more… (or, sees someone balls which I do not see?) durpee, kirchroa  (Exactly, where are they?????)  | 16:14 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response I him burden with grammetje or 10 heroin, has tie provisionally the coming 5 years for free stays in Bangkok Hilton, (Bangkwa)! boontje, loontje | 16:14 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Yes, indeed, that laughs himself rots. And the Netherlands does nothing? Really a curved country. Pette, drew | 16:14 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Are we in Netherlands still against the sentence? Now a good time would be our reconsider opinion… ollie bear bommel, g | 16:15 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response This way there is read soon a boat trip on YouTube to weerzien where is dumped American. Yoran have already a boat, almere | 16:15 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response in fact without words but it is outrageous. to be parents must be ashamed themselves and he himself also. However: JORAN, on a day encounter themselves you. " contrition comes after the zonde" do not go at you on unfortunately. But have an appropriate sentence on the doomsday you. fred, limburg | 16:15 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response *zucht* I need also holiday:) piet the beuker, Arnhem | 16:15 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Those maidservants are then still crazier than he himself Johnnepon, Arnhem | 16:16 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Tja, godfather R. this is nevertheless what he? This way you do you best this take up lad and confess to let and what does the Dutch rule of law…. NOTHING…. Ongelovelijk!!! But yes ...... Your fines in the Netherlands do not pay…. THEN you enter the gevang. Strangely!!! Godfather, Zoetermeer | 16:17 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response it seems be heeeel normal in those rings. white edging hufters Bert, Groningen | 16:17 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Godfather R. catches that vent and its pa because that is two gangsters of the upper beam, because by which this exuberant life is financed, particularly yes by keeping him to pa but outside the Netherlands. jaho, peat dam | 16:18 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response He is more loose, but what thinks you of the Dutch government who him runs but late. He has simply crazy with everyone. Tip for its new girlfriend, just but on little girl for you the weet also lie you on the floor of the sea. mother from the north, the north | 16:18 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Not to hope that those US scratch to house ring and zegt" I run just as on the range with Joram I come this way thuis" … Jeffrey, Z; more | 16:18 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response and where does godfather R freeze? nothing has been proved, nothing happened, nobody arrested… Godfather, if you have bravados, catches you him to! thijs, bakkel | 16:20 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response The naked photograph says: I have the legal system in Netherlands in my hands. My excuses. Babak, Rotterdam | 16:20 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response And there as a little girl still beside dare stand? How DOMs don't you have be or? Outrageously that this is possible! Wendy, Apeldoorn | 16:20 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response ah look. that grietje beside has there also taps. he has nevertheless everywhere been on the news therefore them weet nevertheless also that he none is normally someone. that still only round can run festivals pff gelderlander, gelderland | 16:20 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response I think that I will emigrate but. I am this way ready with this country…. how this is nou nevertheless possible…. chris, vlaardingen | 16:21 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response If I such regions have removed zoun, then my family would break direct with me. Obviously he financiele gets resources of its surroundings enough to hang out the animal. Yes, if you hear those parents, then weet you that the apple far from the tree does not fall. To seem me people without much moral cq.normen and values. If you educate yourself children this way spoiled and arrives there nothing of! What a clutter psychopaths which people! Kaalplukken that family! at, dordrecht | 16:21 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response To be ' zaakje' is exactly this way large such as is intelligence… Hoezo narcotics break more than your lief is? He had now but with its hand concerning its steel heart left behind brushed then he Natalee on the range instead of its ' zaakje' to let speak…: - ( no Joran-liefhebber, Netherlands | 16:22 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response What has happened with the intimations? Perla, but | 16:22 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Oddly that these are not locked up crazily. Weet darkened of losing a body and money. Further question I me finished how he comes celebrate to the money only and kindest in a beautiful and warm country. I went to the bathroom a time against a thick tree and in the buoys was beaten but what does he do certainly of JP and are do bandits gang have the approval? Tedje, Oudewater | 16:23 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response clear off with that spoiled lad owl, uncles | 16:23 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response What loser ......... , nevertheless someone who will be (as he himself done has) the " recht" in own hand takes .....? These loser take a loopje with everything and everyone! Sander, Mijdrecht | 16:23 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response gelyk have ie it have not been proved that hy are the assassin. if she has been assassinated and has drunk by all those narcotics and alcohol. kyk but which wipp harbours in Spain which kind onschuldige little girls change in sluts. neat Dutch little girls. ger, end courts | 16:23 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response Of course celebrates ie simply by. The boy does not know no self-criticism therefore finds itself guilty. A couple found oneself friends and he is present this way in the heavy crime. Those find themselves also never guilty. Marianne, Amsterdam | 16:24 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response There is a larger power which ensures that everyone gets that what him belongs to and for this reason I make myself no care for this young man. It comes all good! W. the brewer, Venlo | 16:24 | 11.06.08 Δ I have a complaint concerning this response you would hope almost that they catch him with grammetje coke in this that country: D hasjee, tyria |

I ran this thru Babelfish (the only one I can get to work).  Joran, Ole' Boy, you are the gift that just keeps on giving!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 11, 2008, 10:25:35 PM »

I agree.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: June 11, 2008, 10:37:42 PM »

I agree.
KY interesting....thank goodness for you, and  Babelfish?, ...

SAN ty i thought i was on my way to being really flamed in a  monkey b-b-q
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 10:47:30 PM by San » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #545 on: June 11, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »

Ya can't get sicker than what Aruba let the Vandersloots and Kalbones do to the Holloways, FOM.

Highlighting it all is exactly the right thing to do!!!

NO POINTY, NO CRIME.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 11, 2008, 10:48:39 PM »

I agree.
KY interesting....thank goodness for you, and  Babelfish?, ...

SAN ty i thought i was on my way to being really flamed in a  monkey b-b-q

No flames from me.  I believe in hit them hard.  Aruba did this now they will pay with their tourism going in the tank.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 11, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »

Ya can't get sicker than what Aruba let the Vandersloots and Kalbones do to the Holloways, FOM.

Highlighting it all is exactly the right thing to do!!!

NO POINTY, NO CRIME.

While a billboard would be great to make people think, I have to give MAJOR KUDOS to all of those that have demonstrated against aruba at the nationwide travel conventions.  Nothing beats human interst, energy and true compassion these people have exhibited to the world.  All of their support has already made a huge impact! 

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 11, 2008, 10:54:14 PM »

While a billboard would be great to make people think, I have to give MAJOR KUDOS to all of those that have demonstrated against aruba at the nationwide travel conventions.  Nothing beats human interst, energy and true compassion these people have exhibited to the world.  All of their support has already made a huge impact! 

FOM's post is a good peg for this; thanks FOM.

The whole Caribbean will be at the International Trade Center, Ronald Reagan Bldg, Washington DC - JUNE 21 - 24, 2008.

Dr. Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, will deliver the keynote address.

Despite a promising beginning, at the moment, only Vicki is planning to go. Bless Vicki! But --

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE to REPRESENT NATALEE HOLLOWAY at this event.

Link to Annual Caribbean Travel Summit (ACTS) info:
http://www.actsdc.com/index.html

Link to SM thread about this event:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2778.0

Please email Vicki at justicefornatalee@gmail.com if you can participate. Great time for a visit to DC!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: June 11, 2008, 11:02:10 PM »

MS MARPLE.....
I can't believe Vickie is the only one signed up so far. Definitely hoping others join her!
I would be there in a heart beat if it were not for this damned ankle bracelet.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 11, 2008, 11:02:54 PM »

Rob Smith says he is expecting close to record numbers for Aruban Tourism this year. I encourage anyone who can make it to D.C. for the Travel Summit as it will be a huge opportunity to be a voice for Natalee and her Family. If there is any possible way you can make the trip..Do it! They need people desperately and time is running out. If you don't educate and tell people the truth about this evil place who will? We can make a difference.
See the above post by Ms.Maple 

« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 11:13:23 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: June 11, 2008, 11:04:29 PM »

Just kidding about the ankle bracelet.....

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 11, 2008, 11:10:08 PM »

Bumper sticker...

"Paulus....is it no body no crime...or no aruba no crime???"

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: June 11, 2008, 11:10:10 PM »

Rob Smith says he is expecting close to record numbers for Aruban Tourism this year. I encourage anyone who can make it to D.C. for the Travel Summit as it will be a huge opportunity to be a voice for Natalee and her Family. If there is any possible way you can make the trip..Do it! They need people desperately and time is running out. If you don't educate and tell people the truth about this evil place who will?
See the above post by Ms.Maple 

yeah well he's smoking these

« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 11:11:40 PM by Observer » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 11, 2008, 11:10:38 PM »

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 11, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

KLASS I REA:LLY AMMMMMM KIDDING...lol

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 11, 2008, 11:16:25 PM »

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! If they aren't smoking the Nederweed in large amounts then we have some of the biggest lying idiots in entire the world all in one tiny island. 

Nice work on the Aruban Kush!!!!!!!! I saw another Marijuana plantation busted today in Awemainta..What do the people who get years in prison for less plants,think of Lorenzo Van Rijn who served only 2 weeks and was never prosecuted? How about the guys that were busted the same day as him in the same sting op? They said they spent 6 months or longer investigating this Marijuana ring..Everyone was convicted except LVR? 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 11:28:45 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2008, 11:18:12 PM »

Rob...love the Van Rign plantation thing.  whoever made that video had their sh^t together.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: June 11, 2008, 11:33:25 PM »

*******...I have always thought LVR has been involved, as many monkeys do, beginning the early am that Nat went "missing".

As far as time in jail, for LVR I guess silence pays? 
Some day LVR will wind up dead....and quite unexpectedly, imo, probably in another country. 
He can never be trusted not to tell what he might profitably sell to the media or barter with the drug lords and mafia.
Does anyone know where LVR is now?  Just curious.  TY   

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: June 11, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »

sorry but i don't believe this is Joran 

{{edit - that was way too descriptive for this forum}}
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 12:12:46 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.