March 29, 2024, 06:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309474 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #580 on: June 12, 2008, 08:08:56 AM »

Last Update: Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Drug-catch on open sea

The speedboat alongside the cutter Panter at Parera, and in the picture to the right, the bags with drugs.

WILLEMSTAD – The coastguard and navy made a big haul again late last night.  The cutter Panter intercepted a speedboat on open sea.  The speedboat had 916 kilo cocaine and heroine on board.  The six persons on board, all from Venezuela, were arrested.  Including this catch, the amount of confiscated drugs in less than 2 weeks is 1700 kilo.

In connection with the still going investigation, the coastguard doesn’t want to say where exactly the boat was intercepted last night.  Several media mentioned Bonaire this morning, but spokesperson Roderick Gouverneur denies that. 

The Dutch Navy and the Coastguard, acted in close cooperation with the American, French, and British navy as part of the Joint Interagency Task Force South (JIATF South) and with the Drugs Enforcement Agency (DEA).   

The coastguard received around noon a reporting from a patrolling helicopter that a suspicious go-fast was going towards Aruba or Curacao.  The coastguard put the cutter Panter and two SuperRhibs from the naval base in Aruba into action.  They were able to stop the speedboat.  During the inspection of the suspicious vessel, they found 31 bags with drugs.  They took the go-fast to the coastguard landing at the naval base in Parera.  The six persons on board were arrested and the drugs handed over to customs.  The case is under investigated.

The police rounded up a drug gang late May and confiscated 123 kilos of cocaine in a car.  A few days later, the coastguard intercepted a Venezuelan speedboat with 162 kilo cocaine on board.  The three people on board jumped overboard and fled via land.  The coastguard was also at it on the Windward Islands; they intercepted a boat near Saba with 20 kilo cocaine last Tuesday, and 500 kilo cocaine was intercepted in Great Bay in St. Maarten last Friday.   
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: June 12, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »

Frontpage De Telegraaf today PVV:
Research: Fraud in the Antilles
Brinkman  wants a parliamentary investigation !
Sending them emails works 

Brinkman wants an investigation before we pay 2.2 Million euros

PAGE 3

yes, Brinkman published his report today about corruption on the Antilles/Aruba.

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/politiek/artikel/asp/artnr/209510/rss/true/index.html

here a long list with suspicous officials:
http://www.pvv.nl/images/stories/artikelen_publicaties/publicaties/antillen/IncidentenAntillen.pdf
only Aruba isn't on there? i hope he comes with list of Aruba too.

Brinkman started a site where corruption incidents can be send to:
http://www.korompi.nl/

here his report:
http://www.pvv.nl/images/stories/artikelen_publicaties/publicaties/antillen/NotaAntillenMailVersie2.1.pdf

Aruba is mentioned, Rudy Lampe declared that Oduber and Briesen forged documents.

http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1123&Itemid=1

i hope there is more to come, else he is Aruba giving a free pass.
or he is combining it with a further Van der Sloot-report.

Could someone please find this part of the article and translate it for me?  I am really interested in the statement from Mr. Lampe.  TIA
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 12, 2008, 08:32:10 AM »

Could someone please find this part of the article and translate it for me?  I am really interested in the statement from Mr. Lampe.  TIA

Morning all...Is it Friday yet? Sad

It was posted  a week or so ago about Lampe having proof that Wever and Briesen forged documents and corruption with the firm Bouldin and Lawson.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: June 12, 2008, 08:37:22 AM »

Morning all...Is it Friday yet? Sad

It was posted  a week or so ago about Lampe having proof that Wever and Briesen forged documents and corruption with the firm Bouldin and Lawson.

Thanks Obs. So the forged documents pertain to this firm?  A law firm?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: June 12, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »

Well poop!Let me try that again...

So the firm is a law firm?  Sorry about the quote confusion.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 12, 2008, 08:44:05 AM »

No,they are a environmental firm that does big projects with Aruba..Booshi was doing things with no authorization and briesen was making illegal trips to spain,Lampe caught them rigging a huge contract so the MEP would get all the commissions,with no other bidders or competition. They have a enormous mega million dollar contract for some type of resort and also that dump with this firm. Both projects were talked about in the papers the last few weeks and both are filled with major corruption involving Booshi Wever.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 08:49:18 AM by Observer » Logged

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: June 12, 2008, 08:46:33 AM »

No,they are a environmental firm that does big projects with Aruba..Booshi was doing things with no authorization and briesen was making illegal trips to spain,Lampe caught them rigging a huge contract so the MEP would get all the commissions,with no other bidders or competition. They have a enormous mega million dollar contract for some type of resort and also that dump with this firm. Both projects were talked about in the papers the last few weeks and both are filled with major corruption involving Booshi Wever.

Mega millions?  Could this have anything to do with the Ritz-Carlton project that had been proposed a few years back?  When you say dump are you talking landfill?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 08:49:53 AM by Observer » Logged
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #587 on: June 12, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »

caesu
i can't find the exel  "uitdraai"  van alle kranten berichten (articles in newspapers)
can you find that somewere ?

http://www.pvv.nl/images/stories/artikelen_publicaties/publicaties/antillen/NotaAntillenMailVersie2.1.pdf

page 26

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: June 12, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »

Mega millions?  Could this have anything to do with the Ritz-Carlton project that had been proposed a few years back?  When you say dump are you talking landfill?

Yes,Mega Millions..I posted the article a few weeks ago..I forgot which project it was but it's enormous.

Just a few days ago they had another article about that landfill involving these same people. That firm converts waste into energy,but Booshi and those involved are up to there eyeballs in corruption with this firm and they are being caught every step of the way. This Booshi Wever is a absolute joke in Aruba and some are asking him to retire.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4993/18/

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: June 12, 2008, 08:58:50 AM »

Thanks Obs.  I must have missed the story. I was curious about the resort and what large hotel it was contracted to at the time.  If you or anyone has time I would love to know the page it was on?  Sorry to be so much trouble. Thanks.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 12, 2008, 08:59:03 AM »

Johan,

Some days I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I need some clarification.

Are you saying that the two photos in the paper (naked Joran and Joran drinking from a bucket) are not real pictures of Joran?

Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 12, 2008, 09:07:24 AM »

Where's that barf emoticon when you need it 

My question is, if this is really Joran his hair is longer.  The photo of him in Thailand at SamSam was taken on 5/2/08 and his hair appeared to be very short.

One..two..three..four...

He wore an itsy bitsy teenie weenie...
couldn't fill a string bikini  at the party they threw him today...

an itsy bitsy teenie weenie...couldn't fill a string bikini..
and he had no balls, his mama took them away.

one! two! three! four!...

I always knew there was a reason I liked that old song...yellow polka dot bikini...LOL

Destiny...

roflmao!!! Destiny you are such a hoot!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #592 on: June 12, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »

bt girl
doesn't matter i am always sharp  ha ha 
the Pauw & Witteman Capture  is the real Joran >>> no hair on his hand
the Thailand pic is with hair

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 12, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »

johan555 & Caesu,Thank You for all of your help.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 12, 2008, 09:17:17 AM »

bt girl
doesn't matter i am always sharp  ha ha 
the Pauw & Witteman Capture  is the real Joran >>> no hair on his hand
the Thailand pic is with hair
Hair on the hands is directly proportionate to "spanking the monkey."   

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 12, 2008, 09:23:53 AM »

caesu
i can't find the exel  "uitdraai"  van alle kranten berichten (articles in newspapers)
can you find that somewere ?

page 26

isn't that this PDF?
http://www.pvv.nl/images/stories/artikelen_publicaties/publicaties/antillen/IncidentenAntillen.pdf

i think he submitted all photocopies of the articles to the parliament.

but i am disappointed that Aruba isn't mentioned that often.
of course Aruba, isn't part of the kingdom restructuring.
but Aruba is part of the restructuring of the justice systems.

there are many irregularities regarding the Aruban justice department / OM.
especially last month a lot of questions were raised by other dutch political parties.

he could have easily filled a few pages with corruption allegation articles about Aruba.

maybe he is coming with a follow up. that he wanted to keep Aruba and the Antilles seperate.
he is aware of the situation on Aruba and he has questions regarding PvdS dealings.
so maybe he combines the Natalee-case and corruption on Aruba for a further report.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 12, 2008, 09:29:25 AM »

To compair hair on  hands

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 12, 2008, 09:36:26 AM »

Dutch MP reignites Antillean corruption debate

by Georg Schreuder Hes

12-06-2008

In a paper he presented at press conference on Thursday, Dutch Freedom Party MP Hero Brinkman says he wants to hold a parliamentary inquiry into the scope of corruption in the Netherlands Antilles. The long awaited 'corruption paper', named 'The Antilles...a Mafia within the kingdom?', which is mainly based on newspaper articles and other public sources, paints a picture of nepotism, self enrichment, and criminality among government workers and politicians.

In the paper the Freedom Party MP lists the names of 120 allegedly corrupt politicians, government workers and officials. The top-five is headed by left-wing nationalist party leader Anthony Godett, followed by a number of other local politicians. The paper also includes 170 concrete examples of corruption.

"Tip of the iceberg"
According to Mr Brinkman, this is only "the tip of the iceberg". His report includes a damning report published by a good governance foundation in Bonaire. The report finds the island's administrators guilty of exceeding the budget, nepotism, frustrating the opposition and the auditor's office, and of sacking government workers who are critical.

It is not clear how Mr Brinkman's paper will affect the bi-annual meeting of Antillean and Dutch MPs scheduled to start on Monday. In the past two years, these meetings have been dominated by the subject of the islands' political reform. Curaçao and St Maarten voted in referenda to become autonomous within the Kingdom of the Netherlands, while the other three islands - Saba, St Eustace and Bonaire - decided to become special municipalities of the Netherlands itself.

"Corrupt den of thieves"

At a previous Dutch/Antillean consultation in Curaçao in January, the talks were aborted when Antillean MPs denied the Freedom Party MP access to the parliament building after he said the island was "a corrupt den of thieves". Speaker of the Antillean parliament Pedro Atacho, said he would cancel the meeting unless the Dutch parliamentary delegation agreed on a code of behaviour.

Mr Atacho made his remarks after conservative VVD MP and chairman of the Commission for Antillean and Aruban Affairs, Willebrord van Beek, rejected his proposal. In an interview with Radio Netherlands Worldwide, Mr Van Beek said drawing up a code of behaviour to prevent parliamentarians trading insults was impossible because it would violate freedom of speech.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/080612-dutch-antilles-corruption
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/politiek/car20080612_nota-brinkman

No support for corruption investigation Antillen/Aruba in parliament.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4214153/_Geen_onderzoek_corruptie_Antillen__.html

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 12, 2008, 09:37:49 AM »

I'm not sure about the nude picture, but I'd swear the one where he's drinking is the real Joran, because of the little squinty left eye. Or did someone photoshop his head onto someone else's body? 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 12, 2008, 09:50:44 AM »

Research: Fraud in the Antilles
Brinkman  wants a parliamentary investigation !
Sending them emails works 

Brinkman wants an investigation before we pay 2.2 Million euros

PAGE 3

Excellent! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.