March 28, 2024, 01:21:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309396 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #640 on: June 12, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »

Rob....get the address of the nearest business to the police station...then earth google that...station should be in it too...
Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: June 12, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »

Rob and all...tossing out an mind fart for the Billboard idea...imagine this as you're driving down the freeway....

billboard with this on it:

THINKING OF A  VACATION?
*across the top*

CANCUN *or, any vacation spot*...the large photo, across the whole board...people having a huge buffet dinner party on the beach...everyone is smiling, happy..

*botton half of billboard*

ARUBA *large photo of Natalee in what she was wearlng last on Aruba with caption...still missing...case still not solved...

*then at very bottom* in giant letters...

YOUR CHOICE-YOU DECIDE WHERE TO SPEND YOUR VACATION MONEY.

Hey ya'll!

Just cutting mind wind with Dest!

How about...

Your vacation destination could be a life or death decision.

Your vacation destination could be a life or death decision. Yes this so true

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #642 on: June 12, 2008, 01:54:34 PM »

KLAAS...2 bananas in your basket...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 12, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »

Thanks *******!!

Your Welcome! Smile
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 02:16:44 PM by Observer » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: June 12, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »

Rob....get the address of the nearest business to the police station...then earth google that...station should be in it too...
Des

Remember when Greta & Beth last visited the police station, it had moved...was that the Noord station?  I'm thinking yes and both buildings may show up....not sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: June 12, 2008, 02:10:28 PM »

I got the address by calling the polis station, and I hate to say this, but the guy that answered the phone was a nice as could be..

now I'll see if this address works

LOL , it is confusing because from this sentence it sounds like a station in shaba and one in Noord?
>>>SNIP
Satish at 15:30 from the police station in Shaba and Deepak at 16:30 from the one in Noord.

the ALE guy told my 22 Shaba

the problem with Aruba is that they do not have zip codes to punch into Earth Google so it makes it hard to find the house or building you are searching for.

they would say it like this Shaba 22 Noord Aruba

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: June 12, 2008, 02:16:05 PM »

I got the address by calling the polis station, and I hate to say this, but the guy that answered the phone was a nice as could be..

now I'll see if this address works

LOL , it is confusing because from this sentence it sounds like a station in shaba and one in Noord?
>>>SNIP
Satish at 15:30 from the police station in Shaba and Deepak at 16:30 from the one in Noord.

the ALE guy told my 22 Shaba

the problem with Aruba is that they do not have zip codes to punch into Earth Google so it makes it hard to find the house or building you are searching for.

they would say it like this Shaba 22 Noord Aruba

Rob that snip i posted is what leads me to think they were/are 2. It was from a SM front page article and the sentence read....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: June 12, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »

I imagine you already have this list Rob?

http://www.ipa-aruba.org/index.html

Police Station D-1 Oranjestad
   582-4000
Police Station D-2 Noord
   587-0009   Local Free: 107
Police Station D-3 St.Nicolas
   584-5000
Police Station D-4 (HQ)
   527-2900   Local Free: 105
Beach Unit/Visibility Team D-2
   586-3003
Maritime Police
   588-1896
Police Emergency Dispatcher
General Emergency

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: June 12, 2008, 02:52:27 PM »

In Joran's one-handed nudie shot, he looks like he has XXY syndrome, Klinefelter's Syndrome.  He sports many of the characteristics of the syndrome.  I've been saying this since Nov 2005 that he has this XXY, but really had no proof until this picture surfaced.  No wonder he is an angry person.

javascript:void(0);
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: June 12, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

BB - anyway I'm was told before Natalee ever went to Aruba and any of us even thought this was all going to occur (like a few years before) that there was a drug house around the corner from the Noord Station.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: June 12, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »

In Joran's one-handed nudie shot, he looks like he has XXY syndrome, Klinefelter's Syndrome.  He sports many of the characteristics of the syndrome.  I've been saying this since Nov 2005 that he has this XXY, but really had no proof until this picture surfaced.  No wonder he is an angry person.

Hi Sunfreak - I'm going to ask Dugga why you are getting those Javascript:void errors.  Has something to do with the emoticons.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 12, 2008, 03:09:33 PM »

Sunfreak one never knows......maybe that is why he is sporting all the facial hair lately? Hormone treatment?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: June 12, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »

BB - anyway I'm was told before Natalee ever went to Aruba and any of us even thought this was all going to occur (like a few years before) that there was a drug house around the corner from the Noord Station.

Rob i would totally believe it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: June 12, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »

Posted by Writergal at RU:

Writergal wrote:

Joran ought to be grateful the hometown paper put a box over it--makes it look as if there's something behind Door Number Two

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2990/30/

ROFLMAO 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: June 12, 2008, 03:17:01 PM »

24ora picked up the Brinkman/corruption story:

http://www.24ora.com/

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #655 on: June 12, 2008, 03:21:53 PM »

I'm all caught up now. 

I don't believe the newspaper really needed a BOX that big to cover what little is going on underneath. 

Seems like a ficus leaf would've been plenty.

I wonder if Sunfreak plans to expound on Klinefelter's Syndrome for the rest of us.  I always thought he looked like he had something wrong.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: June 12, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

I'm all caught up now. 

I don't believe the newspaper really needed a BOX that big to cover what little is going on underneath. 

Seems like a ficus leaf would've been plenty.

I wonder if Sunfreak plans to expound on Klinefelter's Syndrome for the rest of us.  I always thought he looked like he had something wrong.

Here's a start

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter's_syndrome

Here's some more but doesn't sound like the "sporter" to me:

http://www.aurorahealthcare.org/yourhealth/healthgate/getcontent.asp?URLhealthgate=11722.html

Symptoms
Although the chromosome variation XXY occurs in approximately 1 out of 1,000 live male births, many men with it do not develop KS.

When KS does develop, it usually goes undetected until puberty and sometimes much later. It may present during fetal development as an unexpected finding on an amniocentesis , in childhood as learning problems, in adolescence as excessive breast development, or in adult life as infertility concerns. Babies born with KS often have a smaller birth weight and slower muscle and motor development. Characteristics may include:

Tallness with extra long arms and legs
Abnormal body proportions (long legs, short trunk)
Enlarged breasts
Lack of facial and body hair
Small firm testes
Small penis
Lack of ability to produce sperm
Diminished sex drive
Sexual dysfunction
Learning disabilities
Personality impairment

The most common findings in males with Klinefelter syndrome are sterility, breast development, incomplete masculine body, and social and/or school learning problems.

Although their IQ is normal to borderline, most people with KS also have problems with speech and language. They often learn to speak later than other children do, and learning to read and write may be challenging. Eventually, individuals with KS learn to speak normally but continue to have some difficulty with language throughout their lives. If these difficulties are not treated, social and/or school learning problems arise.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:28:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: June 12, 2008, 03:28:51 PM »

Posted by Writergal at RU:

Writergal wrote:

Joran ought to be grateful the hometown paper put a box over it--makes it look as if there's something behind Door Number Two

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2990/30/

ROFLMAO 

lol, wonder why they wasted the ink on the box.  a "period" would have been enough.
dennisintn
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 12, 2008, 03:28:59 PM »

Another comparison

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: June 12, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »

yep - this about sums it up

++++++++++++++

Klinefelter Syndrome
(KS)

by Laurie Rosenblum, MPH
Definition

Klinefelter syndrome (KS) is a disorder that occurs in some men who have more than one X chromosome (XXY). Virtually every cell in the body contains chromosomes, which carry the genes that determine many of our physical, intellectual, and emotional characteristics.

Klinefelter's Syndrome
Nucleus factsheet image

Copyright © 2005 Nucleus Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. www.nucleusinc.com

Causes

Males usually inherit a single X chromosome from their mother and a single Y chromosome from their father. Males with KS get at least one extra X chromosome from either their mother or their father. In most cases, there is only one extra chromosome.

The extra X chromosome is caused by a biological accident. Normally, an egg has one X chromosome and a sperm has one X or one Y chromosome. Occasionally, an egg may end up with two X chromosomes or a sperm may have both an X and a Y chromosome. When these abnormal eggs are fertilized by a normal sperm, or the abnormal sperm fertilizes a normal egg, the result is a male with two X chromosomes and one Y chromosome (XXY).
Risk Factors

A risk factor is something that increases your chance of getting a disease or condition. Women over age 35 have a slightly increased chance of having a child with KS. There are no other known risk factors for this disorder.
Symptoms

Although the chromosome variation XXY occurs in approximately 1 out of 1,000 live male births, many men with it do not develop KS.

When KS does develop, it usually goes undetected until puberty and sometimes much later. It may present during fetal development as an unexpected finding on an amniocentesis , in childhood as learning problems, in adolescence as excessive breast development, or in adult life as infertility concerns. Babies born with KS often have a smaller birth weight and slower muscle and motor development. Characteristics may include:

* Tallness with extra long arms and legs
    * Abnormal body proportions (long legs, short trunk)
    * Enlarged breasts
    * Lack of facial and body hair
    * Small firm testes
    * Small penis
    * Lack of ability to produce sperm
    * Diminished sex drive
    * Sexual dysfunction
    * Learning disabilities
    * Personality impairment

The most common findings in males with Klinefelter syndrome are sterility, breast development, incomplete masculine body, and social and/or school learning problems.

Although their IQ is normal to borderline, most people with KS also have problems with speech and language. They often learn to speak later than other children do, and learning to read and write may be challenging. Eventually, individuals with KS learn to speak normally but continue to have some difficulty with language throughout their lives. If these difficulties are not treated, social and/or school learning problems arise.

Individuals with KS also have an increased risk of:

* Diabetes
    * Breast cancer
    * Lung cancer
    * Cardiovascular disease
    * Lung disease
    * Osteoporosis

Diagnosis

Diagnosis of the XXY chromosome variation is made with a test called a karyotype, which examines all 23 pairs of chromosomes. In the case of KS, there are usually 47 chromosomes rather than the normal 46.

Many men with XXY live their whole lives without knowing they have an extra chromosome. If they do get diagnosed, it is most likely at one of the following times:

* Before birth, if amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling (CVS) is done—These tests may be done if there is a family history of genetic problems, the pregnant woman is over age 35, or there are other medical concerns.
    * Babies or toddlers with undescended testicles or a very small penis
    * Early childhood, when a boy has trouble learning to talk, read, and write
    * Teenage years, if the breasts grow more than usual and puberty fails to develop normally in other ways
    * Adulthood, during testing for infertility

Treatment

Treatment of KS includes:
Testosterone

The main treatment is testosterone. When boys with KS are 10-12 years old, their hormone levels are checked yearly. If their testosterone levels are low, then treatment with testosterone may be helpful. Men diagnosed in adulthood may also benefit from taking the hormone, as well. However, testosterone cannot reverse infertility.

Testosterone is most often given through regular shots in the form of depotestosterone. The benefits of this treatment include:

* Increased strength
    * More muscular, male appearance
    * Growth of facial and body hair
    * Better self-esteem
    * Modulation of mood
    * Increased energy
    * Increased ability to concentrate
    * Greater sex drive

Speech and Language Therapy

Treatment of speech and language difficulties should begin in early childhood to avoid social and school learning problems. Treatment may involve:

* Speech therapy
    * Special education services
    * Extra support and help with learning from parents and teachers
    * Social skills training and psychological counseling to cope with any negative effects of the speech and language problems

Prevention

Currently, there are no known ways of preventing KS.

RESOURCES:

Klinefelter Syndrome and Associates
http://www.genetic.org

National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
http://www.nichd.nih.gov

CANANDIAN RESOURCES:

Canadian Psychiatric Association
http://www.cpa-apc.org

Canadian Psychological Association
http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/home.asp

References:

Klinefelter Syndrome and Associates website. Available at: http://www.genetic.org .

Larsen PR. Williams Textbook of Endocrinology. 10th ed. Saunders; 2003.

National Institute of Child Health & Human Development website. Available at: http://www.nichd.nih.gov .

Last reviewed January 2007 by Rosalyn Carson-Dewitt, MD

Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Copyright © 2007 EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved.

http://tinyurl.com/4y7le5

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.