April 19, 2024, 07:50:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 311549 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #660 on: June 12, 2008, 03:40:03 PM »

Thank you Klaas and Rob for enlightening the masses re Klinefelter's Syndrome. 

Interesting.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: June 12, 2008, 03:40:41 PM »

I borrowed the image on the right from Carpe  j4n

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 12, 2008, 03:46:04 PM »

Posted by Writergal at RU:

Writergal wrote:

Joran ought to be grateful the hometown paper put a box over it--makes it look as if there's something behind Door Number Two

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2990/30/

ROFLMAO 

I am sitting here shaking my head... Has this kid totally lost his mind or what?? 
Have his parents disowned him yet??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 12, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »

Posted by Writergal at RU:

Writergal wrote:

Joran ought to be grateful the hometown paper put a box over it--makes it look as if there's something behind Door Number Two

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2990/30/

ROFLMAO 

I am sitting here shaking my head... Has this kid totally lost his mind or what?? 
Have his parents disowned him yet??

yeah, he must have lost his mind.  I wonder if he's wearing a pair of K-Swiss shoes in that pic???

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 12, 2008, 04:50:34 PM »

In Joran's one-handed nudie shot, he looks like he has XXY syndrome, Klinefelter's Syndrome.  He sports many of the characteristics of the syndrome.  I've been saying this since Nov 2005 that he has this XXY, but really had no proof until this picture surfaced.  No wonder he is an angry person.

javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);

Sunfreak, you are really observant and you just might be right on track, especially considering his height.  Most people have never heard of Klinefelter's Syndrome, yet our prisons are full of men diagnosed with the syndrome.  These guys can be very aggressive.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 12, 2008, 05:00:08 PM »

Face looks the same as in the nude.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 12, 2008, 05:07:21 PM »

I'm all caught up now. 

I don't believe the newspaper really needed a BOX that big to cover what little is going on underneath. 

Seems like a ficus leaf would've been plenty.

I wonder if Sunfreak plans to expound on Klinefelter's Syndrome for the rest of us.  I always thought he looked like he had something wrong.

roflmao!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #667 on: June 12, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »

Thank you Rob.  Now I have to go find the You Tube of Special Ed doing the "You've got Mail" routine. 

LMAO every time!

Support LDSTLOU, our racer!  Thread in the Lounge.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 12, 2008, 05:18:26 PM »

This is an article on Parenting Teens from About.com. It's from February, but I just found it and loved it so I wanted to share it with you folks.

It looks like word is spreading just as we'd like it to.

Spring Break for Teens in Aruba, I Don’t Think So
Thursday February 7, 2008
After years of waiting, the parents of Natalee Holloway get to hear what happen to their daughter on a video out of the mouth of Joran van der Sloot, the young man who was the last to see Natalee alive. It seems, from the video, that he knew all along what happened to Natalee. Beth Twitty, Natalee’s mother, said on Greta Van Susteren’s show last night, she felt vindicated after seeing the tape. Guess the authorities in Aruba should have a dose of her mother’s intuition, since they were unable to do anything about this.

It is hard enough to allow/watch your teen or young adult travel. They are bound to make some mistakes and trouble can find them. But to not be able to trust the country’s authorities? I know you feel the same way I do when I say: Not this parent – not my kid! I know a lot of teens who like to travel, they’ve been to Europe and a couple are planning another trip. With the competitiveness of the travel industry, you have to wonder what Aruba is thinking? If your teen wants to go somewhere fun, beautiful and beachy this year for spring break, it’s my humble opinion you should cross Aruba off his/her list. I feel it's an issue of trust, I trust Aruba the least because of how the investigation was handled. What do you think?

http://parentingteens.about.com/b/2008/02/07/spring-break-for-teens-in-aruba-i-dont-think-so.htm

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 12, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »

I apologize if I am coming off as a "prude"....but, to me, this Forum is dedicated to a lovely young lady and to repeatedly open to that disgusting, tasteless magazine cover of "he who shall remain nameless, by me, is extremely disrespectful, nausiating, and not appreciated by this reader!!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: June 12, 2008, 05:39:42 PM »

I did not see this posted already, please delete if it is...

June 12th, 2008
Tourism Police Station Opened
By Viraj Perpall

Seeking to prevent crime from destroying the nation’s number one industry, tourism and police officials on Wednesday opened the Tourism Police Station on Bay Street.

Minister of Tourism Neko Grant said the tourism industry is indeed threatened by crime.

He said it is imperative that steps be taken to secure the welfare of Bahamians and tourists alike.

"Tourism is a good business for us, but we should be careful to guard and protect [it]. Believe me there would be no tourism business for us if we do not have proper security in our country," Mr. Grant said.

The tourism minister said that security is linked to visitor arrivals as studies have shown that security ranks high on the list of requirements for tourists when considering a destination to vacation in.

"Where crime rates soar out of control, those countries experience a significant falloff in tourism," Mr. Grant said.

He said The Bahamas must not allow itself to become complacent in protecting those who contribute to the success of its economy.

"This is why this station has such an awesome task," Mr. Grant said.

He said that although all police officers have the heavy task of keeping the peace in society, officers attached to the Tourism Police Station will have additional responsibilities as they will have to pay special attention to the safety of people who are not citizens of The Bahamas.

"We hate to see crime perpetrated against anyone, visitors or residents, but when a visitor is robbed or attacked some peculiar situations arise," Mr. Grant said.

He added that the world is a global village and no nation can exist in isolation.

Mr. Grant said when a crime is perpetrated against a visitor from another country it can interfere with the diplomatic relations between both nations.

"We can see quite vividly through the example of Natalie Hollaway In Aruba," he said.

Recently, an armed robber in the Cable Beach area shot John Capser, a New Jersey policeman, in the chest, according to police.

This incident came days after Khodee Davis, 16, was stabbed to death on Cabbage Beach on Paradise Island.

Speaking at the opening of the Tourism Police Station, Acting Commissioner of Police Reginald Ferguson said only the most up-to-date equipment will be used as Bay Street is a priority for law enforcement officials and must be protected.

"Police on Bay Street will be performing their duties using 21st Century methods. Officers will be able to police and patrol Bay Street knowing exactly where the hot zones are at any time of the day or night," he said.

Mr. Ferguson said that the use of Closed Circuit Television will ensure that officers approach situations with advanced knowledge of what is going on in specific areas.

He added that the use of technology will help officers to use what he calls "smart" policing.

Minster of National Security Tommy Turnquest said the opening of the Tourism Police Station is one of many initiatives the government plans to introduce to address crime.

"I do wish to inform the public that there are strategies in place to deal with the crime situation and also to make Bahamians begin to feel safe," Minister Turnquest said.
(snip)
http://www.jonesbahamas.com/?c=45&a=17372

Interesting...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 12, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »

My opinion only:
EVERYTHING about this case is nauseating, and in fact IS disgusting. Simply ignoring the things that show up in the press (while more bearable to many) would not serve our cause very well. When Joran "exposes" (sorry) his true nature to the world -- we cannot ignore it. In fact, it is even more necessary to over sensationalize it so that even more people in the general public are made aware just how depraved these people are. It's been 3 long years -- playing "nice" hasn't worked.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: June 12, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »

Rob

If you're looking for the Noord station, remember you want the one from 2005.  They've moved.

Here is directions for another place, that includes the station.  Thought you might be able to follow the road..across the corner from St. Ann church and CPV (whatever that is):

from the airport, turn left on the main road (LG Smith blvd). take that all the way through oranjestad. there are a couple of traffic circles that can confuse you, but continue straight. stay straight on LG Smith (our directions said to turn towards the high rise area). there was a restaurant named the grand victoria chinese buffett (warning: do not eat there!)on the right-turn there. i think there might be a sign that says "noord." CPV is on the left past the gas station. the neon sign is attached directly to the wall and is not easy to see from the road. there is an intersection just past CPV and the police station is on that corner.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: June 12, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »

thank you Buckeye

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: June 12, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »

Buckeye - this is the new station, image from Greta.

if you look in the background you will see what looks like a church tower. Is that the Santa Ana church? if it is, I can probably figger out where both stations are.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 12, 2008, 06:11:34 PM »

if you look in the background you will see what looks like a church tower. Is that the Santa Ana church? if it is, I can probably figger out where both stations are.

Santa Ana Church

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 12, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »

No Rob...that's the one you want.  That was the Noord station in 2005, now The Beach Patrol location ...supposedly...

CPV is carib Palm Village.  I can find that on regular map.  4 way corner is CPV, Santa Ana Church, Noord Station and parking lot.  Think the cemetery is right by Santa Ana...IIRC.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: June 12, 2008, 06:40:17 PM »

OK here is the area where I remember the church being because I remember this big open lot.

area enlarged

now where the heck is the church? did they move that too? 

+++++++++

Buckeye are you sure that the polis station from 2005? I got that from Greta's blog from when she and Beth went to Aruba in October 07... least I think that was the time period.

BT thanks for the church image.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: June 12, 2008, 06:48:57 PM »

Rob

Remember, they got harassed because they went to the old Noord station, which they had been to before....no police around....then told they built a new station and that one was used by the beach patrol....
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 12, 2008, 06:57:07 PM »

Rob try this link: http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml

Santa Ana is located at D-3

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.