March 29, 2024, 07:52:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309483 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: June 12, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

I don't care a whole lot about Joran's picture, but I do think people should read that he declared himself to be "king of the ocean".   

And hopefully he will be in the ocean soon with a sinker tied to him.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: June 12, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »

Also note that the pic did not originate in Diario - it was on a Dutch rag yesterday. Diario was just showing the pic and article as it appeared overseas.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: June 12, 2008, 08:30:56 PM »

He is King of Nothing. Except his parents. And although I am trying to be a better person, I liked San's comment about the sinker.
I will be quiet and not make any remarks about his teeny weeny under the big box. Or about his lack of those two essential ( to men ) dangling thingies.
Guess things are good in Joran's world. Good for him. Gag.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: June 12, 2008, 08:32:11 PM »

Also note that the pic did not originate in Diario - it was on a Dutch rag yesterday. Diario was just showing the pic and article as it appeared overseas.

I'm glad the photo made the Dutch paper and Diario.  Some people have held onto the belief that Joran was a sweet young sporter, he's proving them wrong. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 12, 2008, 08:35:04 PM »

I'm glad the photo made the Dutch paper and Diario.  Some people have held onto the belief that Joran was a sweet young sporter, he's proving them wrong. 

Exactly Klaas.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 12, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »

He is King of Nothing. Except his parents. And although I am trying to be a better person, I liked San's comment about the sinker.
I will be quiet and not make any remarks about his teeny weeny under the big box. Or about his lack of those two essential ( to men ) dangling thingies.
Guess things are good in Joran's world. Good for him. Gag.   

I think Joran believes things are good in his world, when in actual fact he's making them worse for himself (and his family) all the time. If he is going to behave in the fashion that he obviously is, I hope others keep finding out about it and come to know him for what he truly is.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #706 on: June 12, 2008, 08:53:29 PM »

Joran The Moron is on a suicidal hurricane path of complete and total destruction!!!

He drives the bus himself. Don't take offense or get hurt, although I know

that is a very easy thing to do. Take those lame "scud missles" he sends out...

and deflect & ricochet them all right back on his sorry azz.

He's doing himself in. Dang it, help the boy at every step!

Give him a nice fat Monkey jackboot right up his li'l hidey hole.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: June 12, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »

Exactly....If what happened to Natalee were an accident any other kid would have been remorseful, and changed his ways. Joran on the other hand has done the opposite. You have the countless incidents from throwing the wine at Devries, to caught in the bathroom on the plane, stealing money from the older guy, and now baby huey in the nude. He is getting worse.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 12, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »

Oh Carpe you have such a way with words.
I guess J must be out of " treatment ".
Guess it doesn't always work.
Lots of ppl cavort in the nude.. it isn't a crime in most places. Unless you are downtown and everyone else is wearing a suit LOL But for him, like why does he need this type of attention ? Reminds me of OJ. Smug and lots more. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 12, 2008, 09:17:16 PM »

Ok, so me bad. I went over to RU and saw the pix without the box. Some of their comments are rather funny. I need some new glasses, I think as I couldn't see anything. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #710 on: June 12, 2008, 09:22:00 PM »

Kat,

He is JUST LIKE O.J., everything that is bad to normal people, is wonderful to them.

----

Joran's winky:

He would have a bright future in the field  of Nanotechnology! It is a world

where even though you cannot see things with the "naked eye", they really

do exist!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 12, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »

Drug-catch on open sea
The speedboat alongside the cutter Panter at Parera, and in the picture to the right, the bags with drugs.

WILLEMSTAD – The coastguard and navy made a big haul again late last night.  The cutter Panter intercepted a speedboat on open sea.  The speedboat had 916 kilo cocaine and heroine on board.  The six persons on board, all from Venezuela, were arrested.  Including this catch, the amount of confiscated drugs in less than 2 weeks is 1700 kilo.

In connection with the still going investigation, the coastguard doesn’t want to say where exactly the boat was intercepted last night.  Several media mentioned Bonaire this morning, but spokesperson Roderick Gouverneur denies that.

The Dutch Navy and the Coastguard, acted in close cooperation with the American, French, and British navy as part of the Joint Interagency Task Force South (JIATF South) and with the Drugs Enforcement Agency (DEA).   

The coastguard received around noon a reporting from a patrolling helicopter that a suspicious go-fast was going towards Aruba or Curacao.  The coastguard put the cutter Panter and two SuperRhibs from the naval base in Aruba into action.  They were able to stop the speedboat.  During the inspection of the suspicious vessel, they found 31 bags with drugs.  They took the go-fast to the coastguard landing at the naval base in Parera.  The six persons on board were arrested and the drugs handed over to customs.  The case is under investigated.

The police rounded up a drug gang late May and confiscated 123 kilos of cocaine in a car.  A few days later, the coastguard intercepted a Venezuelan speedboat with 162 kilo cocaine on board.  The three people on board jumped overboard and fled via land.  The coastguard was also at it on the Windward Islands; they intercepted a boat near Saba with 20 kilo cocaine last Tuesday, and 500 kilo cocaine was intercepted in Great Bay in St. Maarten last Friday.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 09:24:28 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: June 12, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

Ok, so me bad. I went over to RU and saw the pix without the box. Some of their comments are rather funny. I need some new glasses, I think as I couldn't see anything. 

I posted it here too without the box.  It was Diario that added the box.  FWIW, I think the photo is as discusting as Joran is but I don't think it should be hidden.  I want the world to see what an ass he is.  I also want him to keep talking because one day he will be his own demise.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 12, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »

For Rob

From May 15

BOGOTA, Colombia - INTERPOL today presented the results of its forensic examination of eight seized FARC computer and hardware exhibits following a request for assistance in March of this year by Colombia, one of INTERPOL's 186 member countries.....

...Using sophisticated forensic tools, INTERPOL's experts determined that the eight seized computer exhibits contained more than 600 gigabytes of data, including 37,872 written documents, 452 spreadsheets, 210,888 images, 22,481 web pages, 7,989 email addresses, 10,537 multimedia files (sound and video), and 983 encrypted files.

In non-technical terms, this volume of data would correspond to 39.5 million filled pages in Microsoft Word and, if all of the seized data were in Word format, it would take more than 1,000 years to read at a rate of 100 pages per day. To break the 983 encrypted files, INTERPOL's experts linked and ran 10 computers simultaneously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week for two weeks.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/ICPO/PressReleases/PR2008/PR200817.asp
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 12, 2008, 09:33:03 PM »

I posted it here too without the box.  It was Diario that added the box.  FWIW, I think the photo is as discusting as Joran is but I don't think it should be hidden.  I want the world to see what an ass he is.  I also want him to keep talking because one day he will be his own demise.

He is the perfect example of Confession and owning up to what he did (and returning Natalee to her family) is very good for the soul.  He cannot ever be a valuable member of society with the road he is heading down.  His parents cannot rein him in now and the Aruba legal system is so broken they cannot save him now either.  He is sliding down that slippery slop to the point of no return.  Why? because he is not a MAN (just look at the picture for that answer 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: June 12, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »

My opinion only:
EVERYTHING about this case is nauseating, and in fact IS disgusting. Simply ignoring the things that show up in the press (while more bearable to many) would not serve our cause very well. When Joran "exposes" (sorry) his true nature to the world -- we cannot ignore it. In fact, it is even more necessary to over sensationalize it so that even more people in the general public are made aware just how depraved these people are. It's been 3 long years -- playing "nice" hasn't worked.
I agree wreck.

By showing Joran's true colors only proves to the world that we were right.  This picture needed to be shown as disgusting as it is.

Does anyone really think the Sloot's are bothered by his behavior.  After covering up a murder in their own home does anyone really think they care that their psycho son dropped his draws.

I will make a prediction right now and say that the Sloots aren't long for the wear on that island.  They will be packing up and returning to the Netherlands or some other country where their family is.  They stayed long enough for their second child to graduate high school and see him off to college.

P.S.  They will keep the house they are living in on Aruba and board it up.  They won't rent it and it will be watched.

JMO

Great post. I agree, it won't be long now.  How do these people SLEEP?????

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 12, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »

I can't stand the suspense snay longer.  And i don't visit RU....any way u can mail it to me KLass???
Just for shits and giggles....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 12, 2008, 10:06:50 PM »

I can't stand the suspense snay longer.  And i don't visit RU....any way u can mail it to me KLass???
Just for shits and giggles....

FOM - what do you want emailed to you the picture or the stuff RU is saying?  There are about 12 pages of jokes about Joran's "lack of" at RU. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 12, 2008, 10:23:33 PM »

*******...I have always thought LVR has been involved, as many monkeys do, beginning the early am that Nat went "missing".

As far as time in jail, for LVR I guess silence pays? 
Some day LVR will wind up dead....and quite unexpectedly, imo, probably in another country. 
He can never be trusted not to tell what he might profitably sell to the media or barter with the drug lords and mafia.
Does anyone know where LVR is now?  Just curious.  TY   

After reading most I everything I could about him ,I think it is likely he is Daury along with PVDS. I think it is highly likely PVDS picked up Joran and Natalee at 4AM and Joran caught the bus for school by Lorenzo's house a few hours later. Lorenzo is a recluse drug addict and dealer,he is probably the last person they are worried about as far as talking to the media or someone else. People that know him have said he lived on the edge,was spoiled,crazy,and did anything he wanted and eventually will hit a brick wall..Sound like anyone else we know? Your right,Eventually LVR will wind up like his adopted father Paul Van Rijn if he doesnt wind up in prison first where he belongs.

LVR is probably still at his house in Jaraweg,partying it up and back to business. If he isn't growing 100+ plants at his compound anymore then he is probably looking for other avenues for that cash flow. There are many Van Rijn's in Holland including his mother so I would imagine he spends time there as well.

It was always my impression that the 4am Mc D pick up was in Savanta, not near the Holiday Inn...however is is on the way to Savanta..iirc.

Some day people will speak about that night further. I think alot did happen at Lorenzoes. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 12, 2008, 10:33:43 PM »

I'm dense sometimes -- there are 2 McDonald's on Aruba? Not just the one close to the H.I.?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.