March 28, 2024, 05:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309372 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 13, 2008, 11:16:25 AM »

Kermit, while youre here, can you tell me when that map by karen was put in the Diaro paper??

I'm not sure what you're saying?

uggghhhhhh...PMFI    ( pardon me for interupting)

but that sounds like a total cop response.....WTF is the real issue,  .........?????
Kermit?...
Always1????....

Someone?????

TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: June 13, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »

Kermit    
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 13, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »

Thanks Kermit, Texasmom gave me the link I was looking for

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 13, 2008, 12:09:58 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/13/hes-back-naked-joran-van-der-sloot-just-could-not-go-gentle-into-that-goodnight-portrait-of-a-narcissist/

He’s Back & Naked? … Joran Van der Sloot Just Could Not Go Gentle into that Goodnight … Portrait of a Narcissist

Not sure whether to make this a caption contest or a regular post … we will let the readers decide. All we can say is this kid is a walking time bomb without a concern or any respect for anything or anyone
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 13, 2008, 12:48:18 PM »

Absolutely the truth Klaas. He can't just go quietly on with his life. He is his own demise. He will be the one to insure that the world does not forget who he is and what he did. He is a trainwreck .....and we are watching.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: June 13, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/13/hes-back-naked-joran-van-der-sloot-just-could-not-go-gentle-into-that-goodnight-portrait-of-a-narcissist/

He’s Back & Naked? … Joran Van der Sloot Just Could Not Go Gentle into that Goodnight … Portrait of a Narcissist

Not sure whether to make this a caption contest or a regular post … we will let the readers decide. All we can say is this kid is a walking time bomb without a concern or any respect for anything or anyone

lol, t.w. doesn't have enough to even embarass himself with.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #786 on: June 13, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »

If T.W. is taking hormone therapy this late in life...he'll be even more of an out-of-control raging bull-y...he will kill again....JMOO

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: June 13, 2008, 01:35:56 PM »

If T.W. is taking hormone therapy this late in life...he'll be even more of an out-of-control raging bull-y...he will kill again....JMOO

lol, hormone therapy won't help him at all with the t.w. problem, that will drive him even more out of control. 
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 13, 2008, 02:01:52 PM »

Wow...I actually saw photos here...I haven't seen before...but that's not saying much for me Wink

The photo of the bloody mattress is creepy...

judicial-inc.biz  (removed direct link)

Edit:  Normally I would delete this link entirely as this site overall is a very antisemitic site.  ALSO, there is some false information on it and some photoshopped pictures.  I will leave the name of the site but remove the direct link.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 02:13:23 PM by klaasend » Logged

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 13, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »

All joking aside, after seeing Joran's nude pic -- it is VERY easy to see just exactly why the guy has an inferiority complex and extreme anger issues. A guy that size over-all with that small a package is dealing with a lot of issues. Anyone remember "Jane Gumb" from "Silence of the lambs" ?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: June 13, 2008, 02:27:06 PM »

All joking aside, after seeing Joran's nude pic -- it is VERY easy to see just exactly why the guy has an inferiority complex and extreme anger issues. A guy that size over-all with that small a package is dealing with a lot of issues. Anyone remember "Jane Gumb" from "Silence of the lambs" ?

yes, and all joking aside, I will now refer to him as Wee Wee Van Der Sloot.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 13, 2008, 02:33:03 PM »

Wow...I actually saw photos here...I haven't seen before...but that's not saying much for me Wink

Edit:  Normally I would delete this link entirely as this site overall is a very antisemitic site.  ALSO, there is some false information on it and some photoshopped pictures.  I will leave the name of the site but remove the direct link.

Mea Culpa Klaas...I didn't know that about that site...I found that photo link while surfing...it was photos only, not text...my bad...I should check out a site more better before posting a link here...

Thanks for editing it for me....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: June 13, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »

Mea Culpa Klaas...I didn't know that about that site...I found that photo link while surfing...it was photos only, not text...my bad...I should check out a site more better before posting a link here...

Thanks for editing it for me....

I know you didn't know.  The site has been around since 2005.  Most of the photos on the site came from either SM or BFN.  Some of the photos came from Dutch sites.  Some of the photos are total fabrications, some are mislabeled.  It is a handy reference site for photos though and I do have it bookmarked for quick retrieval of photos (the good unphotoshopped ones). 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: June 13, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »

Oh,you are soooo right Janet!
Weird thing is that in the beginning had they not chose this route,joran's confession on june 9th-10th would have stood and with him being a minor he would probably been out of jail by now.Guess aruba decided to imprison themselves.....for years.

whomever made this comment.. sorry to lazy to scroll.. I have to leave here soon..

I totaly agree I think that if justice was served many would go down with joran.. so they covered lie after lie with a bigger lie..

there was never no intent to  give justice to natalles family.. just a bunch of going around in circle...

and pauulus  I am sure wasnt questioned for all those hrs..
hell they were probably drinking and strategizing the  outcome...

they are all friends

the  nastiest corruption ever

if they had given natalees remains to beth.. they wouldnt be going thru al this

my comment is

payday is coming for all involved... we see it already in progress in aruba and its loss of tourism dollars..

sinking sinking
one day
sunk

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 13, 2008, 02:55:03 PM »

Just proves he really is a little prick 

That's twice I had to get out my magnifying glass yesterday!

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: June 13, 2008, 02:57:02 PM »

YOUR ALL SO COOL HERE IN THE FORUM..
I SELDOM GET A CHANCE TO COME HERE..
BUT I SEE ALOT OF DEDICATION TO THE CAUSE.. MANY OF YOU BRING VALUABLE INFORMATION.. ALOT OF YOU DO ALOT OF RESEARCH AND SHARE WITH OTHERS. YOU ARE ONE BUNCH OF COOL MONKEYS!!!

WE ALL SEEK JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
HOPEFULY SOMEDAY THE PUZZLE WILL BE SOLVED AD WE WILL GET JUSTICE AND ANSWERS FOR THE FAMILY..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 13, 2008, 02:57:21 PM »

ROFLMAO 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #797 on: June 13, 2008, 03:04:56 PM »

Thank you so much Texasmom for the information !!!!
You're welcome, always 1!  I'm glad I could help!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 13, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Lots a work ahead now that help has arrived from the state.

More Later.....

CAPS

Great news Caps!     Please give updates when you can!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 13, 2008, 03:08:55 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.