April 30, 2024, 02:53:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 312678 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: June 13, 2008, 11:02:03 PM »

[/quote]

Correct..Appears she was raped a hotel in Eagle Beach and went to the hospital.
[/quote]
Can't wait for them to spin this one!! Beth's fault???
[/quote]
No,the female tourist raped the Aruban  You know the ALE must have done everything to stop her from going to the Hospital and Press. It will be interesting to see if anyone is even arrested
[/quote]
If he isn't Dutch -- they will hang him without a trial. If he is Dutch, he will be be exalted.
[/quote]

the rapist probably just graduated from jvds' school and will have to leave immediately for college.  he's a perfect gentleman who makes the honor roll, does tons of community service, really likes and respects women and doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs, and doesn't ever kill his pets.  did i mention he does tons of community service, just don't ask where or when.  he also has small tools and probably isn't capable of hurting anyone so we'll get right on this purported rape that probably is just a case of nightmares caused by having way too much fun on the happy island where we don't have any crime for 20 years or more and everyone speaks 27 languages and has total recall and we have many many witnesses who can remember that the poor lady was truly just overwrought with pleasure from being here with us on the happy island, see how we smile when we take your money?  now everybody just shut up, go home, and get over it. 
ahata/ata/julia/renee/and our premier aruban family, the sloots.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: June 13, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »

New Attorney General named. and Thode (the guy that gave the opinion on article 45) goes to Bonaire as some kind of mayor.

THE HAGUE - The government has gezaghebber Friday as two candidates for the islands Bonaire and Saba to the Queen for appointment. Ministers also agreed to the appointment of a temporary Attorney-General for Aruba.

For Bonaire is G. Thode nominated as gezaghebber. He was senior research fellow at the University of Aruba. Saba gets the next six years J. Johnson as gezaghebber. Johnson is director of secondary school Saba.

A gezaghebber on the islands is similar to a mayor of a larger town in the Netherlands. He is head of the insular police exercise on behalf of the kingdom supervise the higher jurisdictions on the island.

The Ministerial Council also appointed yesterday a temporary Attorney-General for Aruba. It is about mr R. F. Pietersz. He gets the function that was originally role in the Dutch Attorney General mr D. Steenhuis, who after his retirement again wanted his old job. Steenhuis was about to move to Aruba, but it got into trouble with its pension scheme and had to abandon the job.

translated from:

http://www.refdag.nl/artikel/1347354/Kabinet+kiest+gezaghebbers+Saba+en+Bonaire.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: June 13, 2008, 11:29:51 PM »

Caps reported in Shango that he was getting help from the "state" and would report after the "meeting" what does that mean?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 13, 2008, 11:30:32 PM »

New Attorney General named. and Thode (the guy that gave the opinion on article 45) goes to Bonaire as some kind of mayor.

THE HAGUE - The government has gezaghebber Friday as two candidates for the islands Bonaire and Saba to the Queen for appointment. Ministers also agreed to the appointment of a temporary Attorney-General for Aruba.

For Bonaire is G. Thode nominated as gezaghebber. He was senior research fellow at the University of Aruba. Saba gets the next six years J. Johnson as gezaghebber. Johnson is director of secondary school Saba.

A gezaghebber on the islands is similar to a mayor of a larger town in the Netherlands. He is head of the insular police exercise on behalf of the kingdom supervise the higher jurisdictions on the island.

The Ministerial Council also appointed yesterday a temporary Attorney-General for Aruba. It is about mr R. F. Pietersz. He gets the function that was originally role in the Dutch Attorney General mr D. Steenhuis, who after his retirement again wanted his old job. Steenhuis was about to move to Aruba, but it got into trouble with its pension scheme and had to abandon the job.

translated from:

http://www.refdag.nl/artikel/1347354/Kabinet+kiest+gezaghebbers+Saba+en+Bonaire.html
I'm totally lost -- just who is the CURRENT AG of Aruba??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: June 13, 2008, 11:38:35 PM »

Caps reported in Shango that he was getting help from the "state" and would report after the "meeting" what does that mean?

We don't know for sure and Caps hasn't reported back.  Maybe we'll hear something from Caps tomorrow?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 13, 2008, 11:39:52 PM »

Ok, thanks Klassend, nite nite

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: June 13, 2008, 11:40:05 PM »

translated from:

I believe the current AG is Nico Jorge (sp).  He was an interim AG and the one who slapped PVDS down pretty good. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: June 13, 2008, 11:43:30 PM »

translated from:

I believe the current AG is Nico Jorge (sp).  He was an interim AG and the one who slapped PVDS down pretty good. 
Thanks! I know about Nico Jorge -- wasn't sure of his title. I remember now that Jorge was leaving Aruba and "firing some shots off"!

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: June 14, 2008, 12:36:40 AM »

Excellent post by Writergal at RU regarding Joran:

that freak is totally out of control. I wonder how Paulus and Anita can defend him now? He's destined for prison, no matter what the charges are...

Bring Natalee home...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: June 14, 2008, 04:06:58 AM »

SS - I have no idea what Caps is talking about.

LaLa's - What is happening?     Will someone please fill us in?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: June 14, 2008, 04:53:56 AM »

Saw those pictures of Joran self-destructing. 

Looks like he made a donation to the Aruban evidence drawer.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: June 14, 2008, 06:06:19 AM »

I hope this wasn't already posted. I didn't see it anywhere.

No support for corruption investigation
12 Jun, 2008, 17:50 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD/DEN HAAG – The Lower House will not open a parliamentary investigation into the corruption in the Neth.Antilles and Aruba. A majority rejected a call of the PVV for an investigation.

The PVV wants the parliamentary investigation based on the many examples of corruption that Parliament member Hero Brinkman had gathered in the private note The Antilles…Maffia within the Kingdom, about corruption in the Antilles, which he presented today and also submitted to Parliament. PVV-leader Geert Wilders and his fellow party member Hero Brinkman say that inquiries revealed the image of a ‘mostly corrupt pack of thieves’, on which the Netherlands must no longer spend one penny. The report is mainly based on newspaper reports and other public sources. The former police officer describes in broad outline the image of favouritism, self-enrichment, and criminality among government officials and administrators.

The 170 incidents that he sums up by name form just the top of the iceberg, says Brinkman, but they do form the convincing indication that the Antillean and Aruban society is extremely corrupted. “The Netherlands doesn’t have the faintest idea of the magnitude of the abuses.” PVV is of the opinion that other parliamentary parties are also to blame for the corruption if they do not agree with a parliamentary investigation. The coalition parties CDA and PvdA and opposition parties Groenlinks and VVD do not see any need for such investigation. They said that immediately after the note was published. “Corruption needs to be reported with the Public Prosecutor”, said CDA-parliament member Bas Jan van Bochove. “A parliamentary investigation into corruption seems an unnecessary intermediate step to me.”

Also PvdA-parliament member John Leerdam doesn’t see the need for this investigation. The PVV-note contains nothing new, he says. If there are cases of corruption, then justice will have to prosecute the suspects. Leerdam says that he doesn’t close his eyes to the reality, but he points out that a lot was done in the past years to combat corruption. VVD says that the Antilles self must conduct such investigation. “If we do that here in the Netherlands, we won’t find out about the facts. We don’t have enough authority for that”, said Johan Remkes.

Brinkman’s note is about incidents during a period of four years. It has 26 pages in addition to hundreds of pages in appendixes with newspaper clippings, mostly from Amigoe, and confidential e-mails from government circles. The list with incidents could have been much longer, says brinkman, because apparently he has received many tips via the special site http://www.korompi.nl/.

Brinkman says that the Dutch politics is ‘cowardly’ looking the other way. He repeats that the PVV wants to get rid of the Antilles and is against the fact that the Netherlands wants to give the Antilles 2.2 milliard euro to partly reorganize their debts. PVV says that it would be throwing money in a bottomless pit or in ‘the pockets of a small corrupt elite’; the money can be better spend on elderly care in the Netherlands self.

Brinkman has used all the reports to put together a top five of possible corrupt Antillean politicians and civil servants.

1. Commissioner Anthony Godett (FOL), who was convicted to 15 months imprisonment in the court of appeals, is number one.
   2. Hendrik Abrahams, former PNP-commissioner, who was convicted to 15 months imprisonment for bribery, is number 2.
   3. Nelson Monte, FOL advisor and convicted to 4 years imprisonment for passive bribery, forgery, and money laundering, is number 3.
   4. Rufus McWilliam, former Parliament member, and former minister for PNP, convicted to 18 months and two years conditional in the fraud case of Post NV, is number 4.
   5. Francis de Windt, secretary council of ministers, convicted to a fine and conditional imprisonment for embezzlement, forgery, and swindle, is number 5.

The spokesperson of State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations, CDA) indicated today on her behalf that in the negotiations with the Antilles, she pushes for the fight against corruption and the formation of good governance. She says that cases of corruption must be tackled vigorously via the Public prosecutor. It is important to list cases and so come to a solution for problems. The debt restructuring settled by the Netherlands with the islands goes together with financial supervision. This supervisor can also deal with favouritism.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43276.php

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: June 14, 2008, 08:35:17 AM »

1. Commissioner Anthony Godett (FOL), who was convicted to 15 months imprisonment in the court of appeals, is number one.
   2. Hendrik Abrahams, former PNP-commissioner, who was convicted to 15 months imprisonment for bribery, is number 2.
   3. Nelson Monte, FOL advisor and convicted to 4 years imprisonment for passive bribery, forgery, and money laundering, is number 3.
   4. Rufus McWilliam, former Parliament member, and former minister for PNP, convicted to 18 months and two years conditional in the fraud case of Post NV, is number 4.
   5. Francis de Windt, secretary council of ministers, convicted to a fine and conditional imprisonment for embezzlement, forgery, and swindle, is number 5.
Brinkman's "top 5" have ALL already been convicted! The Netherlands wants the corrupt to investigate the corrupt!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: June 14, 2008, 08:48:09 AM »

Does that story about the tourist that was raped indicate the nationality of the perp?  I bet he is not Dutch.  What paper was that in? 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: June 14, 2008, 08:55:55 AM »

Rooba really is the End Of the Road

pictures of victims in the paper - and barely initials of murder suspect and their faces blacked out.

that place blows.

Rob my thoughts as well.
How could they have posted her picture.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: June 14, 2008, 08:58:29 AM »

translated from:

I think I am confused as well...what do we know about this guy they appointed?  How does it sit with Rudy and his gang?  Would Oduber approve of this person?  I can't wait to hear from the Dutch monkeys as to their thoughts.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 14, 2008, 09:14:46 AM »

translated from:

I think I am confused as well...what do we know about this guy they appointed?  How does it sit with Rudy and his gang?  Would Oduber approve of this person?  I can't wait to hear from the Dutch monkeys as to their thoughts.

Don't know much about him.  Rudy supposedly picked an Aruban, IIRC.  Maybe this is the guy an his "pick" was just approved.  When googled, there was a RF Pieteresz as consul at the Bank of Netherlands/Antilles.  We need caesu.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: June 14, 2008, 09:20:49 AM »

Why do they appoint people connected with banks all the time?  It's just more follow the money if you ask me and when followed it sure turns up some interesting stuff.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: June 14, 2008, 09:22:24 AM »

Does that story about the tourist that was raped indicate the nationality of the perp?  I bet he is not Dutch.  What paper was that in? 

Does anyone know the nationality of the tourist?  I sure do hope that it isn't an American citizen who didn't heed the call to boycott Aruba.  If it's an American citizen, I would like to start flooding our press with emails for coverage so that this woman doesn't get swept under the carpet like Natalee was.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: June 14, 2008, 09:25:22 AM »

Does anyone know the nationality of the tourist?  I sure do hope that it isn't an American citizen who didn't heed the call to boycott Aruba.  If it's an American citizen, I would like to start flooding our press with emails for coverage so that this woman doesn't get swept under the carpet like Natalee was.

Right.  I would like to know that too. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.