April 30, 2024, 05:22:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 312692 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 14, 2008, 09:25:23 AM »

LaLa"s - I see you !!! 

Can you share anything with us about CAPS's cryptic posts?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: June 14, 2008, 09:28:56 AM »

Does that story about the tourist that was raped indicate the nationality of the perp?  I bet he is not Dutch.  What paper was that in? 

Does anyone know the nationality of the tourist?  I sure do hope that it isn't an American citizen who didn't heed the call to boycott Aruba.  If it's an American citizen, I would like to start flooding our press with emails for coverage so that this woman doesn't get swept under the carpet like Natalee was.

SS -
you can pretty much assume it's an American due to the lack of the exact identification... they always include that...unless of course - anywhooo

I notice she is carrying a little bag from Little Switzerland - she probably didn't want to leave behind whatever is in that bag because while she was at the hospital - her room would probably be wiped clean by the black squad and all of her stuff stolen.

poor woman - I really feel bad for her

some people just don't know what's good for them or bad for them - until something happens.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 14, 2008, 09:31:54 AM »

Aruba ta conoce otro morto den trafico

Policial 
Saturday, 14 June 2008 - 02:40 
Diasabra marduga Aruba ta conoce un otro caso lamentabel den trafico. Ta trata aki di un accicdente cu a sosode na Tanki Leendert cu a bay hiba un consequencia fatal pa un persona den un toyota tercel. Esaki ta un tercel color corra cu a bay dal den un palo di luz. Segun por compronde cu un auto lo mester a dal e tercel aki y e impacto di e auto a hasi cu e tercel a bay pega den e palo di luz. 24ora.com kier manda palabra di condolencia na amigo y famia di e fayecido.

Looks like another traffic fatality in Aruba  .  The island is out of control.  Drinking, drugs, speeding, etc.

From awe24 a photo of the car involved:

http://www.awe24.com/
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:34:10 AM by klaasend » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: June 14, 2008, 09:32:35 AM »

LaLa"s - I see you !!! 

I haven't talked to Caps...I was just agreeing with Klaas.  I didn't find it that cryptic..but then again I speak Shango and Simian and now Caps. LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: June 14, 2008, 09:33:09 AM »

Guys - look at this picture again.

look at the angle that a imagine is shot from - like hiding behind a car / suv.

Now, come on!! who does that???

Some one in the ALE must have called and told this photographer - "Hey, we're about to take the assaulted woman to the hospital.. make sure you are there, but be outta sight and you can grab a few pictures"...

I notice there are quite a few pictures taken in this fashion on Aruba.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: June 14, 2008, 09:34:06 AM »

Does that story about the tourist that was raped indicate the nationality of the perp?  I bet he is not Dutch.  What paper was that in? 

Does anyone know the nationality of the tourist?  I sure do hope that it isn't an American citizen who didn't heed the call to boycott Aruba.  If it's an American citizen, I would like to start flooding our press with emails for coverage so that this woman doesn't get swept under the carpet like Natalee was.

SS -
you can pretty much assume it's an American due to the lack of the exact identification... they always include that...unless of course - anywhooo

I notice she is carrying a little bag from Little Switzerland - she probably didn't want to leave behind whatever is in that bag because while she was at the hospital - her room would probably be wiped clean by the black squad and all of her stuff stolen.

some people just don't know what's good for them or bad for them - until something happens.

Maybe Destiny could ask her source about this woman.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 14, 2008, 09:35:57 AM »

SS -

Rob, What can we do to put pressure on ALE so that they will be less likely to dimiss the plight of woman? 

That website you found is now set to private.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: June 14, 2008, 09:36:15 AM »

LaLa"s - I see you !!! 

I haven't talked to Caps...I was just agreeing with Klaas.  I didn't find it that cryptic..but then again I speak Shango and Simian and now Caps. LOL

nice to know we have three investigations on going.

one by the KLPD /NFI / DFI

one by Caps

and one by the FBI

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: June 14, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

LaLa"s - I see you !!! 

Then, "speculate" for us please. When he mentions "the state" - who is he referring to?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: June 14, 2008, 09:37:52 AM »

Rob
Look at that last photo you posted originally...is that the perp walking behind the cop?  Tell me it isn't..that means he was in the car with the victim!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: June 14, 2008, 09:38:01 AM »

Ministerio Publico a haya PG temporal        
Saturday, 14 June 2008 - 00:00 
Ayera mainta Minister di Husticia sr. Rudy croes a duna un conferencia di prensa di ultimo ora pa elabora tocante e asunto di e PG nobo. Mr Robert Franklin Pietersz a ser nombra temporalmente, como PG nobo pa Ministerio Publico. Click play pa asina por scucha declaracion di Minister Croes:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5056/18/#jc_allComments

I wonder if any relation to the Pietersz at Boost Unit Aruba?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: June 14, 2008, 09:38:32 AM »

Guys - look at this picture again.

look at the angle that a imagine image is shot from - like hiding behind a car / suv.

Now, come on!! who does that???

Some one in the ALE must have called and told this photographer - "Hey, we're about to take the assaulted woman to the hospital.. make sure you are there, but be outta sight and you can grab a few pictures"...

I notice there are quite a few pictures taken in this fashion on Aruba.

self edit - for butterfingers.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 14, 2008, 09:40:36 AM »

LaLa"s - I see you !!! 

Then, "speculate" for us please. When he mentions "the state" - who is he referring to?

I think when Caps said "state" he meant "states" as in the USA.  Someone from the states was coming to help.  Who and help what is the question 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: June 14, 2008, 09:40:53 AM »

Rob, What can we do to put pressure on ALE so that they will be less likely to dimiss the plight of woman? 

SS - this website?

that one is not set to private...Klaas found that one.

I have no idea what to do - they don't care down there.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: June 14, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »

LaLa"s - I see you !!! 

Speculation gets me in all manner of trouble..but I did see where Hotshot told Caps over in Shango 4 to tell them hello for her..so maybe she knows what is going on.  I have my suspicions as to what it all means...but I ain't saying nothing...just in case I am wrong...which rarely ever happens. Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: June 14, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »

Ministerio Publico a haya PG temporal        
Saturday, 14 June 2008 - 00:00 
Ayera mainta Minister di Husticia sr. Rudy croes a duna un conferencia di prensa di ultimo ora pa elabora tocante e asunto di e PG nobo. Mr Robert Franklin Pietersz a ser nombra temporalmente, como PG nobo pa Ministerio Publico. Click play pa asina por scucha declaracion di Minister Croes:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5056/18/#jc_allComments

I wonder if any relation to the Pietersz at Boost Unit Aruba?

I knew that name was familiar!  Oh my goodness.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: June 14, 2008, 09:47:34 AM »

Rob
Look at that last photo you posted originally...is that the perp walking behind the cop?  Tell me it isn't..that means he was in the car with the victim!

no idea who that guy is... also interesting there is no description of the alleged assailant.

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 14, 2008, 09:47:36 AM »

SS - this website?

that one is not set to private...Klaas found that one.

I have no idea what to do - they don't care down there.

No, the one with the pond pictures.  Only some pictures are now available.  The rest is gone.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: June 14, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »

Rob
That guy doesn't look like a cop, now does he?  I hope he's not the perp..he's not handcuffed and he's walking behind the cop...why am I getting angry now? 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 14, 2008, 09:52:32 AM »

Rob

He's not in handcuffs - in the front or the back 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.