March 28, 2024, 11:53:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #757 6/8 - 6/14/08  (Read 309391 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #920 on: June 14, 2008, 12:07:42 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/

AUTORIDAD TA INVESTIGANDO UN CASO SERIO DI VIOLACION DI UN TURISTA DIABIERNA MADRUGA

I think you all know what that means 

++++++++++

Un turista, cu ta hospeda na un hotel na Eagle Beach, den oranan di diabierna madruga, a ser viola sexualmente. Esaki sigur no ta un bon propaganda pa nos industria turistico. Di acuerdo cu e informacionnan cu nos a haya, despues cu ayera mainta, e victima a ser hiba Hospital pa un chequeo medico pa confirma e hecho di violacion. KZP y Cuerpo di Recherche ta investigando e caso aki. No ta conoci, si e dama a keda viola riba beach dilanti di su hotel, of  ta den kamber di su hotel.

If there is a Monkey that can tell me where on Aruba *Eagle Beach* is located...and what police station is close to that location...I'll call now...see if I can get any info re: name of hotel...and nationality of rape vitem...I have all the ALE station and department #s already...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 14, 2008, 12:10:06 PM »

I enlarged it a little more

He looks like he has on the same colored pants as the cops, but I don't see a stripe down the leg.

Could that be a gun holster...or knife sheath against his leg in the photo...TY for the photo!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: June 14, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »

Surinamese brothers sue Dr. Phil for defamation
Daily News Wire
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 08:52:49 AM PDT

LOS ANGELES - Two brothers who filed an $800 million defamation suit against Dr. Phil McGraw and CBS over a broadcast concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway are already too tarnished to claim libel, according to attorneys for the defendants.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort of Aruba when the 18-year-old vanished the night of May 30, 2005. Her body was never found.

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

After the Kalpoes were arrested for the
Advertisement
first time in June 2005, they were in custody for 25 days and became the subject of international media publicity, the defense court papers state.

Joran van der Sloot, who, like the Kalpoes, was arrested and later released, told police in June 2005 that "he thought (Deepak) had raped the girl and thereupon murdered her," the defense court papers state.

The Kalpoes also adversely affected their own reputations prior to the broadcast by falsely saying they last saw Holloway with two security guards, who were questioned and later released, defense attorneys say.

Deepak Kalpoe later confided to one of the guards that he had lied to the police and apologized for getting him and his fellow guard into "that mess," according to the defense's court papers.

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

The defense attorneys have a motion pending Aug. 5 to dismiss the case on grounds the plaintiffs' lawyers disobeyed court orders to turn over information.

http://origin.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9575645

(edited to add link only)

... and the "powers that be" in the investigaton as well as Aruban attorneys related to the case ... also made documented "televised" statements as well as releases to the media which defamed Deepak and Satish.  I would imagine that many lawsuits forthcoming by Deepak and Satish.

Janet

STATEMENT FROM THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said ...

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

+++++++++++

FAMILY ATTORNEY

Helen Lejuez
NANCE GRACE
August 26, 2005

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

+++++++++++

ATTORNEY SPOKESPERSON FOR THE INVESTIGATION

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

+++++++++

DUTCH LAW

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 14, 2008, 12:52:41 PM »

THE SHOES

I cannot leg it go ...

At what point in time did Joran's "blue and white" shoes which he declared in June, 2005 became "white".  Was it in March, 2006 on the Greta show when Joran pointed to the "white" shoes he was wearing and stated that they were "exactly" like the missing shoes.

In August, 2005 Aruban authories were requesting the public's assistance in locating a pair of "blue and white" shoes.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++++ 

Aruban police seek suspect's shoes
Another Van der Sloot interview, landfill search expected Tuesday
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 Posted

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

"He says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements."

Tromp said the 17-year-old suspect described the shoes as white and blue and brand new.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: June 14, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »

He looks like he has on the same colored pants as the cops, but I don't see a stripe down the leg.

Could that be a gun holster...or knife sheath against his leg in the photo...TY for the photo!

The picture of this man has been messed out.  He looks nothing like the siloutte you are seeing.  In fact this looks a bit like a kalpoo as it is.  j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 14, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »

The picture of this man has been messed out.  He looks nothing like the siloutte you are seeing.  In fact this looks a bit like a kalpoo as it is.  j/b

Jack...as much as I respect you...I honestly don't think anything has been done to this photo...Klaas posted it and it was just published yesterday in a paper...on a crime that just happened...sorry Jack..jmoho=just my own humble opinion...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #926 on: June 14, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »

He kinda resembles Dirt-pock.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: June 14, 2008, 01:14:54 PM »

AUTORIDAD TA INVESTIGANDO UN CASO SERIO DI VIOLACION DI UN TURISTA DIABIERNA MADRUGA

++++++++++

Un turista, cu ta hospeda na un hotel na Eagle Beach, den oranan di diabierna madruga, a ser viola sexualmente. Esaki sigur no ta un bon propaganda pa nos industria turistico. Di acuerdo cu e informacionnan cu nos a haya, despues cu ayera mainta, e victima a ser hiba Hospital pa un chequeo medico pa confirma e hecho di violacion. KZP y Cuerpo di Recherche ta investigando e caso aki. No ta conoci, si e dama a keda viola riba beach dilanti di su hotel, of  ta den kamber di su hotel.

If there is a Monkey that can tell me where on Aruba *Eagle Beach* is located...and what police station is close to that location...I'll call now...see if I can get any info re: name of hotel...and nationality of rape vitem...I have all the ALE station and department #s already...

Here's a map.  Eagle Beach is closer to Oranjestad than Palm

http://www.arubatravelinfo.com/maps/arubabeachmap.jpg
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: June 14, 2008, 01:15:42 PM »

Yes...Jack was right on that...he does look kinda like dirt-pok...but...it also looks like he has a gun in his hand...perp following victem?...

My mind runneth over...LOL!!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: June 14, 2008, 01:15:51 PM »

THE SHOES

I cannot leg it go ...

At what point in time did Joran's "blue and white" shoes which he declared in June, 2005 became "white".  Was it in March, 2006 on the Greta show when Joran pointed to the "white" shoes he was wearing and stated that they were "exactly" like the missing shoes.

In August, 2005 Aruban authories were requesting the public's assistance in locating a pair of "blue and white" shoes.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++++ 

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

"He says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements."

Tromp said the 17-year-old suspect described the shoes as white and blue and brand new.

Janet, I am exactly where you are with the shoes.  They have been desribed as blue and white, white, sneakers, boots, etc.  Joran and ALE came up with the brand K-Swiss that were bought in the US.  Destiny found that those specific sneakers were a limited edition sold only in the US in the Spring of 2005.  The white shoes that were similar to the ones found recently and the ones that he was wearing in the interview were the limited edition K-Swiss.  The muddy ones that he was dancing in have been identified as Nike.  He couldn't have lost the K-Swiss ones if he was later wearing them in an interview.  The pair he was wearing onstage for the award look like they are blue and white.  I pretty much came to the conclusion that we may never know what sneakers he was wearing because as usual, he has given too many versions.  He's lying to prevent identification of the shoes.  I do believe that he lost one or more shoes, or it never would have been part of the statements.  A factual description of the shoe(s) was probably never given.  I guess we could eliminate various shoes through pictures taken after Natalee disappeared.  I have pretty much given up on the shoes because there's no way to find truth in his lies.  My biggest concern is, "where are Natalee's sandals?".  I hope that they have found Joran's sneaker's in the pond because it would at least eliminate the beach lies.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 14, 2008, 01:16:30 PM »

++++++++++

Here's a map.  Eagle Beach is closer to Oranjestad than Palm

http://www.arubatravelinfo.com/maps/arubabeachmap.jpg

Thanks Klaas...will make a call now...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 14, 2008, 01:17:04 PM »

Janet - you are correct about the shoes in that we have no way of knowing exactly which shoes are missing.  Are they blue and white or are they just white?  My guess is that they were blue and white and were brand new, recently purchased in the US.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 14, 2008, 01:18:36 PM »

I cannot comprehend why Phil  McGraw requires documentation from the Natalee Holloway case file when Skeeter's hard drive should stand alone in revealing that Deepak defamed himself.

I have learned that Dutch law .... does not allow case file documentation to be released while an investigation is still ongoing.

Considering Hans Mos claims the Natalee Holloway investigation is not closed ... maybe this is the current hold-up.

No files no case.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: June 14, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: June 14, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »

Is that a badge or symbol of some type on his left jacket breast pocket?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #935 on: June 14, 2008, 01:27:50 PM »

Yes...Jack was right on that...he does look kinda like dirt-pok...but...it also looks like he has a gun in his hand...perp following victem?...

My mind runneth over...LOL!!!

Des,

The thought of Dirt-pock holding a weapon scares the stuffing out of me.

Have you ever seen Barney Fife try to shoot? I think it would go a little

something like that. Dirt-Bag would be allowed one bullet, but only

in his shirt pocket.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: June 14, 2008, 01:38:53 PM »

my take on the missing documents in the Dr Phil / Paramount / Skeeters case is this -

The judge has not ruled that the documents are an integral part of the case, but he has ruled that the defense is entitled to defend itself. Because the documents are still unseen by the judge, he can not determine whether or not they are needed by the defense. It will only be once the documents are brought forward and the judge has seen them will the documents be a part of the evidential trail leading back to the Kalpoes.

In interesting side bar to this area is the fact that someone on the Dr. Phil defense team seems to know exactly what is in those missing documents and must had a look at the pages. You can not ask for something to be entered on the record when it doesn't physically exist. So, someone has knowledge of the contents and has explained that to the judge in a hearing at some point.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 14, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »

Solo Di Pueblo 6-14-08

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 14, 2008, 01:47:35 PM »

Janet

I have no legal background.

I remember Dompig saying he had four other specialists looking at the Dr. Phil tape.  It very well could be a fight of the specialists.  I believe Jaime that the tape is real and Deepak said as claimed.

You can sue a doctor because he is stupid but you must also show you were injured by his stupidity.  If you have not been injured, there is no claim, no matter how stupid he is.  It could be the same here.  Even if there is a debate regarding the tape, if the "defamed" can not show injury, then there is no reward.

IIRC  Deepak said on the tape something like, "my life is over".  Obviously, his life must have been over, before the tape was broadcast.  Not sure how he can claim Phil ended it...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 14, 2008, 01:52:15 PM »

THE SHOES

I cannot leg it go ...

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++++ 

Janet, I am exactly where you are with the shoes.  They have been desribed as blue and white, white, sneakers, boots, etc.  Joran and ALE came up with the brand K-Swiss that were bought in the US.  Destiny found that those specific sneakers were a limited edition sold only in the US in the Spring of 2005.  The white shoes that were similar to the ones found recently and the ones that he was wearing in the interview were the limited edition K-Swiss.  The muddy ones that he was dancing in have been identified as Nike.  He couldn't have lost the K-Swiss ones if he was later wearing them in an interview.  The pair he was wearing onstage for the award look like they are blue and white.  I pretty much came to the conclusion that we may never know what sneakers he was wearing because as usual, he has given too many versions.  He's lying to prevent identification of the shoes.  I do believe that he lost one or more shoes, or it never would have been part of the statements.  A factual description of the shoe(s) was probably never given.  I guess we could eliminate various shoes through pictures taken after Natalee disappeared.  I have pretty much given up on the shoes because there's no way to find truth in his lies.  My biggest concern is, "where are Natalee's sandals?".  I hope that they have found Joran's sneaker's in the pond because it would at least eliminate the beach lies.

SS ... thank you for your response.

The dancing photo of Joran wearing tan boot-like shoes ... the photo revealed by Jossy Mansur turned out to have been taken prior to May 29, 2005.

Nevertheless ... Joran did imply in his June 9, 2005 declaraction that he wore "crème coloured boots".

Thanks again for your response.

Janet

+++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.