April 26, 2024, 02:48:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #11 6/12 - 10/04/2008  (Read 182973 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: September 05, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but didn't know where it fits.  I only pop in and read.  Don't have time to post much with school going on!  I've really missed seeing Mrs. Red but maybe I have just managed to miss her posts.  I was just asking cause I hope all is well with her. I figured that someone would know if something was wrong.  Thanks!

Hi Casa - I asked Red about her the other day and he said she was really really busy with work, but she's fine.

I was wondering where our Mrs. Red has been too.  There is a poster with a very beautiful red avi, and when I see it, I'm reminded of Mrs. Red and some of the glamorous avi's she has.  Glad to hear she's okay. Hi Mrs. Red !!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 05, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but didn't know where it fits.  I only pop in and read.  Don't have time to post much with school going on!  I've really missed seeing Mrs. Red but maybe I have just managed to miss her posts.  I was just asking cause I hope all is well with her. I figured that someone would know if something was wrong.  Thanks!

Hi Casa - I asked Red about her the other day and he said she was really really busy with work, but she's fine.

Tanks, klaas!  I'm glad to hear that she is well! I was concerned that she might be ill and I had not heard.  I do understand busy with work! lol
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 07, 2008, 04:42:52 PM »

Sunday "911" for Monkey Family Members: Anna, ROBOTS, Angie and Destiny Miss you!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »

Sunday "911" for Monkey Family Members: Anna, ROBOTS, Angie and Destiny Miss you!

Mister Robots went out for oil and never came back.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »

I swear it wasn't me...nope...I didn't do it!! 

8-foot mechanical ape stolen from Maine store

EAST MACHIAS, Maine (AP) -- A giant gorilla that's been a longtime fixture outside a flea market store in East Machias has gone missing and its owner is asking that the mechanical ape be returned, no questions asked.

Lowell Miller didn't realize that his gorilla had been stolen from Sandy's Sales on U.S. 1 until closing time Sunday. Miller thought his clerk had wheeled the ape inside, and the clerk thought Miller had.

Miller said he was amazed that anyone would steal such a heavy object. Valued at about $1,500, it has a cement platform and is equipped with motors that turn the gorilla sideways and make its arms go up and down.

State police have put out an all-points-bulletin on the primate, which they suspect may be holed up in some college students' apartment.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ME_ODD_MISSING_GORILLA_MEOL-?SITE=RIPRJ&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

THEY FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!!!
9/8/08
UPDATE
Stolen gorilla found in Vermont cornfield

By Diana Graettinger
BDN Staff
EAST MACHIAS, Maine — A power-driven gorilla that has been missing since the Labor Day weekend turned up over the weekend in a cornfield in Swanton, Vermont.
The kidnapper, who apparently was not monkeying around once he knew that the police were on his trail, dumped the hot gorilla in the country cornfield to avoid being caught. 

The gorilla that belonged to Sandy’s Sales was taken from in front of the Route 1 store the Sunday before Labor Day. For a time, police believed it might be in a student’s apartment in the Machias area.

It was only after the owner of the Ohio-based company that had built the mechanical monkey got involved that things began to happen. Ken Booth made a video and put it on YouTube quoting a story that ran in the Bangor Daily News about the missing monkey. He offered a $500 reward.

Shortly after the cyberspace detective work started, there was a response from the kidnapper. That video was also posted on YouTube.

Dressed in black from head to toe, the masked man working with a sock puppet said he wanted $1 million — then said he was just kidding. Finally, he said he just wanted to unload the beast.

Within hours, the mechanical giant was picked up by the Vermont State Police and taken to the Troop A barracks in St. Albans, Vermont.

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/50338.html

videos at site, lmao.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #305 on: September 11, 2008, 11:36:41 AM »

WE WILL NEVER FORGET....................

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2008, 02:06:32 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

Search for Natalee Holloway:Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch … New Witness in Aruba, Discusions with Proecutor Hans Mos & Polygraph Exams

TIM MILLER WILL BE ON DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

JOSSY will be on tonights Dana Pretzer show too!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 03:01:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 12, 2008, 10:05:00 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 12, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »

Great show, Dana!       Thank you Stacie, Susan and Robin with Justice Interrupted and thank you Jossy Mansur.  I'm sorry we didn't get to hear from Tim Miller from TES.  I hope he is staying safe.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2008, 12:07:23 AM »

RE Metrolink and freight train wreck

An LAPD officer has been killed in it.

A USC engineer was saying it takes 3 things to create a wreck. I have heard that in the past from airline pilots.

Just before the Metrolink started up the incline to the tunnel, there was an extra track where the Metrolink was to wait for the freight train coming out of the tunnel and to past.

Used to film westerns up in those rocks and it used to be that teens played with changing the signals in the Santa Susanna Mts. but I guess now it is done by computer.

This should NOT have happened.

Monkeys stay safe in the hurricane!

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2008, 11:45:18 AM »

IBE

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »

Thanks 2NJsons's mom

With the hurricanes, the tornadoes, floods, illnesses, trail wrecks, my 9/11, and my bd then (68) I feel like Sxxt.

Thanks for listening to my "feel sorry for the world and me" rant. My first CERT class is next week. Hope am able to to do it. All I wish is to learn, then teach those I live with in the complex.

Was on the Salvation Army site. I couldn't find how to join....anyone know? They were the first ones on the scene (6 hrs before the Red Cross) in a tornado I was in in Indiana Sept. 22, 2002. House fire was 9/29

funny 9/22/2002 my bd on 9/11 most of my "remembrance" occurrences have 9's,2's 7's and 11's in them

Thanks for listening. Going to check the Caylee and Natalle pages now.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: September 13, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

IBE thumleft You have a lot of goodness in your heart.   sunny  And you are a doer, not just a sayer.   salut

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: September 14, 2008, 09:40:09 PM »

Angie ~  Just saw you over on the Caylee thread.  It's so good to see you again.  We've missed you so much.  Hope all is well with you.   

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: September 14, 2008, 10:26:53 PM »

I wanted to say HI to you all... I know I havnt been on in a long time.. but it dont mean I dont care!
Want to thank Klaas for setting me back up.. she did weeks ago and tonight is the first night I tryed to even log on.
  I got some emails about some folks mentioning me.. lol
I am OK.. I recently got a MUCH MUCH needed divorce....
 I have been busy trying to get my life in order and at my age... isnt real easy to have to start all over again.  I struggle bigtime.. but I am doing it with alot of determination. I was never one to ask anyone for help.... I went without DSL for months and had dial up.. which sucked.  Finally DSL was offered here recently.. I moved to the country WHICH I am having a hell of a time getting used to. Umm.. can you say.. snakes? Bats? Critters of all sorts? lol
 I am going to be a Gramma.. and VERY happy.. My daughter and huby are expecting... she was long ago and miscarried.. Sad   shes scared right now.. so keep her in prayers~! TYIA ~!!!
  I also crashed my car not long ago.. well a month ago.. just got it back last week. Went to visit a firend of mine.. cause I could.. no man to bitch at me for leaving the house. Well...... My bit of freedom that night sucked. Was on my way home.. deer jumps out in front of my car.. I swerve to miss it.. and the gaurdrail was my new best friend.  ::MonkeyConfused::I am just happy I ddint hurt anyone.. or get hurt myself. My airbags deployed..HAd to have my car towed away,, it was NASTY,,  Sad    Should have been totaled IMO.. but wasnt.. so I get it back a few days ago.. loks brand new.. and I think I wanna get rid of it now. UI was fortunate enough to be able to borrow a car to get me back and forth to work.  WORK.. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. The job I have now I do like.. but the company itself SUCKS. I have never seen anything like it in my life.. My  daughter works there as well. Last week. I played hooky and called off... ::cough cough::... I got dressed up and went over to the 911 center WHICH is directly across the st where I am living now. 911 was always my FAV job.. and where my heart is.. to HELP OTHERS!  Most of you know about my voice crap.. I have been spending time doing vocal things... and went over there.. talked to my old SUPV'S.. and they told me my voice is fine.. and others there sounds wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more like shit.. LMAO  I know who they meant.. and told them I cant sit there and laugh or poke fun. Anyhow.....  I missed a NEW class by 3 weeks..    My butt will be in the next one.. could be a few months.. could be next summer.. they dunno. They were happy to see me and went on about what a good dispatcher I was way back when.. lol  They stamped my app before even sending it to our county courthouse... I wanted to CRY~!!! I can literally WALK there.. if I could spit far like a dude.. <rofl> I could freakin spit in the driveway to the building! 
  I really have been thru alot lately.. NOT looking for pity or sympathy.. I lost my sons dad back in April.. he was young.. and although we hadnt been together for years.. he always held a special place in my heart. I actually took work off to be at the hospital with him and my son and his parents.  My ex inlaws always treated me like gold... they still do. His BP went up bad.. he was ok for a few days.. then all of a sudden he went into full cardiac arrest... Slipped into a coma.. I sat by his bedside every day and night.. I have know him since we were 15 yrs old..  dated him then... eventually married his cute butt years later. I wanted so much to be able to help.. all I could do was be there for our son and his parents. My kid is the SPITTING image of his dad.. so  much..its almost spooky. Well decision time came.. and I sure as shit didnt want to be part of it..BUT.. seeing how I was there everyday.. I had to be part of.. take him off of machines.. or let him on to live a life as a complete braindead vegetable..    I asked the neurologist WHY make me part of it... she said becuase you have been here everyday..  I told her to talk to his parents first and our son... who is 18 .. almost 19.. let them decide then I will throw my 2 cetns in.
  They made the decision to let him go..    .. it was mine as well.. and it was HARD..  I would never want to with that upon anyone. I was in his room when they were unhooking him from life support.. I got bitched at daily from nurses for sitting at his bedside and holding his hand and talking to him.. they told me HE CANT HEAR YOU.. I said Bullshit.,.People in comas CAN hear.. and I want him to know we are here for himj. The day he was taken off support.. I leaned over him.. I asked him to be our sons Gaurdian Angel and said I know thats a big job for yah. He.. although in a coma.. had tears rolling down his face.. which I wiped away..  ::MonkeyWaa::I know he heard me..I just KNOW he did.  ALot of things have happend since his death and I feel hes not only our sons Angel but mine as well. He came to me last week. some folks may think I am NUTZ.. or  know what I mean. He came to me plain as day.. why me? No idea.. but wanted me to let our son and his parents know he is fine.. odd things happen at his parents too.. he told me he is there alot~!!!  HIs colgnoe smell is there often at times too. His parents have given me alot of things of his.. He was their only child.. all they have left now is our son.. their Grandson.
  I dont mean to write a novel.... but.. its just some of what I have been dealing with... 
 Life sure isnt easy is it?
  and YES.. 911 for those who posted stuff was hard.. UI was at work and the radip was on.. and they were playing clips of certain things that happened that day.. My sorry ass busted out in tears. 
 I guess I should STFU now.. lol    Hope to be back on again soon.. I miss you ALL~!!! 
Much LOVE and HUGS sent your
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: September 14, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »

Angie ~  Just saw you over on the Caylee thread.  It's so good to see you again.  We've missed you so much.  Hope all is well with you.   
[/quote

Muffy~!~ My FAV bee~!!

I miss you guys as well.. and.. sorry for the novel post here..  HUGS!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: September 14, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »

Me and my typos.. LOL   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: September 14, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »

Angie  I'm sorry you've had so much heartache.     And yet you have such a good way of looking at life and there are happier times on the horizon.  Thank you for taking the time and letting us know what's been going on.  Yes,  your post was longish, but it's been a while since we've heard from you and I'm glad you shared with us.  Please don't stay away too long if you can help it.  There have been some mention of typos, and of course you come to mind, along with thongs...hehehe.  Welcome back Angie.  PS ~  When is your grand baby due? Your daughter and her husband will be in my prayers. 

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: September 14, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »

Angie  I'm sorry you've had so much heartache.     And yet you have such a good way of looking at life and there are happier times on the horizon.  Thank you for taking the time and letting us know what's been going on.  Yes,  your post was longish, but it's been a while since we've heard from you and I'm glad you shared with us.  Please don't stay away too long if you can help it.  There have been some mention of typos, and of course you come to mind, along with thongs...hehehe.  Welcome back Angie.  PS ~  When is your grand baby due? Your daughter and her husband will be in my prayers. 
[/quote

THONGS~!!!  ROFLMAO!!

Baby is due in April.. so shes pretty newly preggy BUT furhter along this time then last time when she miscarried. TY for the prayers Muffy!
  I hope to stay in touch.. I wont write novels anymore. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »

WE WILL NEVER FORGET....................

I was overcome by emotion the first time I felt the tragedy of Sept. 11.
I went on July 4 2002 I went on the Harley

You could feel all the lost souls in the streets when you got near the building the smoke the ashes were on your face arms, all the hairs on your arms and neck stood up.
Tears were in my eyes yes, I felt spirts in the air of all the lost spirts.
 I felt some were still traped there.
God Bless America" and "United We Stand"

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.