April 26, 2024, 07:43:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #11 6/12 - 10/04/2008  (Read 182964 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: September 19, 2008, 03:50:43 AM »

well  im gonna go my old butt to bed now Ladies and one man I think.....see yall again tomorrow....

Goodnight!  Who is the man?
I was talking about the pic. on your avatar....jk

That's my son!!

Really is he a police officer

Yes, Federal - lives is Maryland

I live in Maryland and I am an event planner. I won Employee of the year.  I have a plaque with my name on it.  You can ask my mother and father.

...oh man

Oh and I can't find my badge. I have one, it's somewhere.  I have it like for over 2 years.  My parents have seen that too!  Go ahead ask them...go ahead.

Wait I think I seen Juliette Lewis with it I have absolutly talked to her in the last weeks or so
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:48 AM »

I tell ya we should all take a trip to hopespring we can stand in front of the fox cam have all the monkeys see us lol

I will make a special sign!!!

What will it say?
Ladies that is not part of the script you will have to wait 31 days and then I will tell ya!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: September 19, 2008, 03:53:06 AM »

I tell ya we should all take a trip to hopespring we can stand in front of the fox cam have all the monkeys see us lol

What will it say?

Mine would say

Help wanted. Position available for a an event planner.  Experience a must.
Call 1 -800-The- Mummy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: September 19, 2008, 03:54:37 AM »

well  im gonna go my old butt to bed now Ladies and one man I think.....see yall again tomorrow....

That's my son!!

I live in Maryland and I am an event planner. I won Employee of the year.  I have a plaque with my name on it.  You can ask my mother and father.

...oh man

Oh and I can't find my badge. I have one, it's somewhere.  I have it like for over 2 years.  My parents have seen that too!  Go ahead ask them...go ahead.

Wait I think I seen Juliette Lewis with it I have absolutly talked to her in the last weeks or so

I knew she had it.  She took it with her to NY!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: September 19, 2008, 03:54:39 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

Hey, I've been talking to your parents all day!  They keep calling me... they're like serial callers!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 19, 2008, 03:54:50 AM »

What will it say?

Mine would say

Call 1 -800-The- Mummy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2008, 03:55:12 AM »

What will it say?
Ladies that is not part of the script you will have to wait 31 days and then I will tell ya!!!

OMG, LMAoooooooooooooo
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2008, 03:55:51 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

Hey, I've been talking to your parents all day!  They keep calling me... they're like serial callers!

Oh please do not listen to anything they say they are crazy!!!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2008, 03:56:30 AM »

What will it say?

Mine would say

Call 1 -800-The- Mummy

Mine would say

Help wanted.  Positions available for Pole Dancers.  Must provide own blue dress.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2008, 03:56:41 AM »

SO, FL Grammy - tell me what is your theory about poor little Caylee Marie?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: September 19, 2008, 03:57:14 AM »

What will it say?

Mine would say

Call 1 -800-The- Mummy

Mine would say

Help wanted.  Positions available for Pole Dancers.  Must provide own blue dress.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: September 19, 2008, 03:58:05 AM »

I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS WAY OFF TOPIC YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE MISSING PERSONS FORUM TO DISCUSS THAT
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: September 19, 2008, 03:58:23 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

Hmmm.... that's what they told me about you.  I think it was ... sociopath?   OH yeah, they want their car back!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: September 19, 2008, 03:59:06 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

That's all they care about is finding that stupid badge, I mean that's all I care about
too. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: September 19, 2008, 03:59:41 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

Hmmm.... that's what they told me about you.  I think it was ... sociopath?   OH yeah, they want their car back!

They will have to wait untill I get rid of all this Pizza!!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: September 19, 2008, 03:59:55 AM »

I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS WAY OFF TOPIC YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE MISSING PERSONS FORUM TO DISCUSS THAT

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 19, 2008, 04:00:27 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

That's all they care about is finding that stupid badge, I mean that's all I care about
too. 

OMG stop it!!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: September 19, 2008, 04:01:06 AM »

That's a tough question.  Don't think I want to answer that today.

Anyway, wrong forum.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: September 19, 2008, 04:03:40 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

LMAO  - I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: September 19, 2008, 04:04:00 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Fine, then just give me Tony's phone number.  Lee has it and I know he is there. I saw Malory's car out front!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.