April 26, 2024, 01:33:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #11 6/12 - 10/04/2008  (Read 182970 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 19, 2008, 04:51:46 AM »

MaryMary missed a fun night.  She is so witty too!

LOL she didnt even say gn i dont think

yeah she did!

Oh must have missed it!!!

So, on a serious note... what is your stance on this case?
I think it was an accident and she just freaked.  I think CA is in complete denial.  I think Casey is very disturbed individual.  I think Lee is a pompus a$$!  I think GA is the village idiot.  I do think GA or Lee IS Caylle's father.

Ok you said it better

MT did you say you do believe GA or Lee is Caylee's father??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: September 19, 2008, 04:53:06 AM »

yeah she did!

I think it was an accident and she just freaked.  I think CA is in complete denial.  I think Casey is very disturbed individual.  I think Lee is a pompus a$$!  I think GA is the village idiot.  I do think GA or Lee IS Caylle's father.

Ok you said it better

No, mam!  I don't think she has a clue who the father is.  But something really bad has to have happened to her because she is so messed up, not just a little either.  I mean fake emails from her boss, etc. that takes it to a whole new level, IMO.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: September 19, 2008, 04:53:48 AM »

yeah she did!

Wow... we agree on just about everything, but I don't know about the father thing.  Also, I feel very sorry for CA and GA... that is until they open their mouths.

I feel sorry for them too until they open their mouths, garage, front door, hammer in signs!!

Well, I think the A's are between a rock and a hard place.  They have no place to vent.  Inside the house it's a pressure cooker and then they've got redneck protesters outside.  I guess they could go out back.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 19, 2008, 04:54:10 AM »

yeah she did!

Ok you said it better

No, mam!  I don't think she has a clue who the father is.  But something really bad has to have happened to her because she is so messed up, not just a little either.  I mean fake emails from her boss, etc. that takes it to a whole new level, IMO.

Oh Ok thought you said you believed the incest theory
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: September 19, 2008, 04:54:55 AM »

yeah she did!

oops typo, I  do not think GA or LA is Caylee's father.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 19, 2008, 04:56:01 AM »

Ok well I guess I need to go to bed goog night MT good night FG and all the ones up top who are not saying anything.....

All the comments made were not in anyway to be offensive to anyone we all wish Caylee would be brought home!!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: September 19, 2008, 04:56:04 AM »

yeah she did!

Ok you said it better

OMG Kristin, she is lying again.  She did too say that.  LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: September 19, 2008, 04:56:12 AM »

yeah she did!

Wow... we agree on just about everything, but I don't know about the father thing.  Also, I feel very sorry for CA and GA... that is until they open their mouths.

I feel sorry for them too until they open their mouths, garage, front door, hammer in signs!!

Well, I think the A's are between a rock and a hard place.  They have no place to vent.  Inside the house it's a pressure cooker and then they've got redneck protesters outside.  I guess they could go out back.

I think they need Casey to honest with LE!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: September 19, 2008, 04:57:34 AM »

Ok well I guess I need to go to bed goog night MT good night FG and all the ones up top who are not saying anything.....

All the comments made were not in anyway to be offensive to anyone we all wish Caylee would be brought home!!!!

Ditto.  Amen
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: September 19, 2008, 04:57:59 AM »

I agree with all the above-mentioned comments.  No offense - we thought this was the Amusing thread.  We all promise to be good.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: September 19, 2008, 04:58:42 AM »

yeah she did!

Ok you said it better

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: September 19, 2008, 05:00:30 AM »

yeah she did!

Ok you said it better

Okay, no more monkey business.  Time for bed, and everyone say a prayer for Yuri M's speedy recovery.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 19, 2008, 05:01:48 AM »

With that being said I am gonna go to a neutral place where I can take a nice long nap!!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: September 19, 2008, 05:04:13 AM »

With that being said I am gonna go to a neutral place where I can take a nice long nap!!!!

Me too... Goodnight Monkeys!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 19, 2008, 09:51:32 AM »

Nut...I am here...Please let me know when you arrive and I will tell you what page...Thanks!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #535 on: September 19, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »

kkkkkkkkkkkk shoot

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: September 19, 2008, 09:52:38 AM »

LOL...bottom of page 18 and 2 other posts....Thanks Nut
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: September 19, 2008, 09:53:46 AM »

HERE or Nats??? LMAO!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »

I need more clues, lmao 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 19, 2008, 09:56:58 AM »

HERE or Nats??? LMAO!

LOL...Here Nut...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.