April 20, 2024, 08:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #11 6/12 - 10/04/2008  (Read 182821 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: October 04, 2008, 03:19:22 AM »

I wasn't sure what avatar you were going to end up with, but if you'd like to have a Halloween one made with your current one, here it is!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/hmmy.gif

Note to any poster that would like a Halloween avatar: there's a thread in the Monkey Lounge where you can leave a request, and I'll try to fix you up. 

Thank you CBB, I like that one alot.........sold......... finally I am so hard to please         
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: October 04, 2008, 03:19:39 AM »

I wasn't sure what avatar you were going to end up with, but if you'd like to have a Halloween one made with your current one, here it is!

Note to any poster that would like a Halloween avatar: there's a thread in the Monkey Lounge where you can leave a request, and I'll try to fix you up. 

I love your avatars.  You've been a monkey for a while...huh?  How have you managed to stay out of trouble?    Please the post on the previous page, you are not in good company! 
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: October 04, 2008, 03:21:07 AM »

Hello, silly monkeys!
Kristin are you having an avatar 'identity crisis' lately? J/K Super Monkey

MaryMary, next time bring enough ice cream for everyone, because I know those 2 are just for you! 

Hello mytime who is still not incognito, 'cause you just can't improve on that avatar.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: October 04, 2008, 03:21:18 AM »

Can I share something with you guys? shhhhhhhhh
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: October 04, 2008, 03:22:08 AM »

Like alot of other new monkey's here I have been a lurker for awhile now and decided to join ...now that I have been accepted I think all you guys here will have this case "SOLVED" before I can even figure out this posting thingy...LOL....

btw you guys are a riot.......and have helped me through a sorta similiar situation I am going through right now with a custody case...thank you !!!

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: October 04, 2008, 03:22:18 AM »

I posted a comment today that I thought was really relevant, no one replied.   

what was it???

Wish I could find it, but it was about the phone calls on 6/16.  There was a lot of activity prior to the 3:04 flurry of calls.  She was on the phone, texting friends, blah blah blah.  than there was the flurry.  After that several calls or texts by Orlando Hospital.  So I was thinking about HH saying LE thinks she died in the pool  So, maybe she was busy talking to friends and Caylee wandered into the pool.  She made the flurry of calls and than put her in the car to go to the hospital, but after realizing she was dead put her in the trunk instead.   Sorry, I'm tired and hope this makes sense. 

Yeah that makes sense if the neighbor knows when casey is there I wonder if he can tell LE if Caseys car was there on the 16th.Simeone would have to see her taking Caylee to the car likethat I am sure she would be flipping out or would atleast think...wonder if she drowned she just didnt run to the neighbors screaming and crying thats what a normal person would do if she just drowned
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: October 04, 2008, 03:22:35 AM »

If it doesn't hurt.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: October 04, 2008, 03:22:42 AM »

Hello, silly monkeys!

MaryMary, next time bring enough ice cream for everyone, because I know those 2 are just for you! 

Hello mytime who is still not incognito, 'cause you just can't improve on that avatar.

Hi 515 - where you been?  I hope MM is not milctose intolerant.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: October 04, 2008, 03:24:16 AM »

Like alot of other new monkey's here I have been a lurker for awhile now and decided to join ...now that I have been accepted I think all you guys here will have this case "SOLVED" before I can even figure out this posting thingy...LOL....

btw you guys are a riot.......and have helped me through a sorta similiar situation I am going through right now with a custody case...thank you !!!

oh, I can help you.  my husband and I got custody of his kids, then I was able to adopted them, so now they are my kids.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 04, 2008, 03:24:28 AM »

Hello, silly monkeys!

LOL yes I am 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: October 04, 2008, 03:25:58 AM »

Welcome Espresso!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #851 on: October 04, 2008, 03:26:00 AM »

I love your avatars.  You've been a monkey for a while...huh?  How have you managed to stay out of trouble?    Please the post on the previous page, you are not in good company! 

I haven't always stayed out of trouble, but there are just a few rules you don't break. You don't bash other posters, you're respectful of victim's families ( that was a no brainer in the Natalee thread ), and you listen to warnings by Klaas. I'm sure that extends to the mods as well. If you can remember those, you'll have no problem, I promise!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: October 04, 2008, 03:26:16 AM »

If it doesn't hurt.   

shhhh, but my whole -well long as I can remember- I have been nicknamed "trouble" by everybody.    I know this may be a shock to you guys but I am sorry to say it is very true. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 04, 2008, 03:26:32 AM »

Thank you CBB, I like that one alot.........sold......... finally I am so hard to please         

Hope my icecream doesn't melt. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: October 04, 2008, 03:26:59 AM »

I haven't always stayed out of trouble, but there are just a few rules you don't break. You don't bash other posters, you're respectful of victim's families ( that was a no brainer in the Natalee thread ), and you listen to warnings by Klaas. I'm sure that extends to the mods as well. If you can remember those, you'll have no problem, I promise!

what?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: October 04, 2008, 03:29:20 AM »

Welcome Espresso!!!

Ditto Welcome Epresso...........glad you joined us in the Muse........
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: October 04, 2008, 03:29:30 AM »

Hope my icecream doesn't melt. 

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: October 04, 2008, 03:31:32 AM »

Thank You...this is all new to me I am not very comp literate...

mytime, my situation is I am not a bio parent and I am sure with your background you know where I am at cps was involved in my case with the bio egg donor having many of casey's raits but worse in other ways...

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 04, 2008, 03:31:52 AM »

We have never been this quite what is wrong with everybody?????
\

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: October 04, 2008, 03:34:02 AM »

I love talking  to myself!!!!!

Casey Zanny where are you!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.